• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:47
CEST 06:47
KST 13:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8047 users

New Year's Resolution 2012! - Page 14

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Chewits
Profile Joined September 2006
Northern Ireland1200 Posts
January 02 2012 13:18 GMT
#261
1920 x 1080
Whats the altitude?
Honga
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia64 Posts
January 02 2012 13:22 GMT
#262
1. Get a job paying >$65k
crashmaztur
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands11 Posts
January 02 2012 13:23 GMT
#263
1. Get ripped
2. Get A girlfriend
3. Get Some money
Vekalisk
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Australia137 Posts
January 02 2012 13:30 GMT
#264
1. Be happier.
2. Have fun.

Easy!
Twitter: @Vekalisk
Tidus Mino
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1108 Posts
January 02 2012 13:46 GMT
#265
1. Work harder at Uni
2. Carry on losing weight
3. Get Masters
4. Finish learning and become fluent in German
5. Learn to play the Guitar
Head of Production at FACEITTV, ex-WW & Mouz SC2 manager
jello_biafra
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom6642 Posts
January 02 2012 13:51 GMT
#266
The same as every year, survive till the end of it.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions | aka Probert[PaiN] @ iccup / godlikeparagon @ twitch | my BW stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/jello_biafra
skipgamer
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia701 Posts
January 02 2012 13:51 GMT
#267
Get one of my games to "gold" release ready.

That's it really.
Diks
Profile Joined January 2010
Belgium1880 Posts
January 02 2012 14:10 GMT
#268
1. Don't do resolutions I can't hold
2. ....
aTnClouD
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Italy2428 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 14:22:30
January 02 2012 14:18 GMT
#269
In order of importance:

1. Working harder on my job so I can be proud of what I do and my results;
2. Be more positive, about everything;
3. Start caring about my health;
4. Keep loving my friends and be kinder to them;
5. Try to look for a girlfriend. Not sure about this one.

Even if point 1 is what by far I care the most about I feel point 2 and 3 are necessary to achieve it. I'm happy about my friends, losing the person I considered my best friend recently made me more aware of the other friends I get along with and of all the people I can have a good time with. I will try very hard to strenghten my friendships further and make the new ones blossom as beautifully as I can. I don't know about point 5, it's a huge investment of time into something that usually doesn't give as much long term return. I'd rather focus on working but being open to finding the right person, not just for a shallow relationship, could turn out positively.

I think 2012 is going to be a great year for me, I hope many others feel the same about themselves.
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/hunter692007/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
how
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States538 Posts
January 02 2012 14:37 GMT
#270
Diamond league.
http://twitter.com/howsc
Eufouria
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom4425 Posts
January 02 2012 17:41 GMT
#271
I'm terrible at keeping resolutions so I've decided to do one I think i can actually keep.

I'm on a year off this year before I go to university. I took it because I had a lot of personal issues and just didn't feel ready to go to university yet, or like I would get the most out of it now. I'd like to think I've mostly conquered these problems more, but seeing my friends come back for Christmas (or not seeing them enough rather) has made me realise that I in fact hate my job (waiter), I like the people I work with and know I probably won't find a better place to be a waiter. Its just not something that comes naturally to me, the hours are shit, I get paid hourly so have to come in when I'm sick and I get ill because other people come in when they're sick and I got 5 days off for Christmas (including the 2 I would have got anyway).

I just know its not the job for me, I can't carry 19 plates, I think the whole bottle service 'ritual' is bullshit and I feel like I'm getting dumber the longer I keep doing this. And the very worst thing is that I'm basically at the bottom. I know I'm young so that's pretty usual, and its not like people constantly make it known to me, but there's the constant idea that I'm below basically almost everyone and I hate that so much.

So my new years resolution is to find a better job for the next half a year.
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
January 02 2012 17:42 GMT
#272
1. Establish a workout routine and keep it
2. Learn Japanese
maartendq
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Belgium3115 Posts
January 02 2012 18:13 GMT
#273
On December 30 2011 08:33 Suvorov wrote:
I've always believed that...if you're serious about something, you start right there and then. Waiting for magical dates such as these is nothing but an indicator of a severe/acute case of procrastination that will not be addressed whatsoever.

"Kept waiting for tomorrow, then one day tomorrow didn't come"

I agree. Instead of talking about doing stuff, just, you know, do it! Less talking, more action! There's no use in waiting for magical dates. If you want to change a negative attitude, just do so here and now!
Nafa
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
129 Posts
January 02 2012 19:59 GMT
#274
1. Finish studies
2. get 1k wins achievement in starcraft 2
3. have fun
sviatoslavrichter
Profile Joined January 2012
United States164 Posts
January 02 2012 20:07 GMT
#275
1. Build my company to stage 2 funding
2. Exercise at least 90 minutes per week
3. Make diamond league 1v1
4. Visit Hong Kong on business
It is easy to lead a successful life, but hard to lead a meaningful one.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
January 02 2012 20:11 GMT
#276
1 get rid of this headache that i have had for two days now
2 get some proper sleep at some point
3 want to grow 5cm (like 2 inches)
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Genjimaru
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada515 Posts
January 02 2012 20:13 GMT
#277
1.drop 50 pounds
2.stop smoking
3.go back to school
dragoon
Profile Joined December 2010
United States695 Posts
January 02 2012 20:32 GMT
#278
1. stop giving a shit about almost everything
i love you
Irrational_Animal
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1059 Posts
January 02 2012 22:21 GMT
#279
1. Finish my doctoral thesis
2. Improve my Korean to B2 level
3. Getting a bit more muscular
4. regulary calling my parents
5. spend quality time with my girlfriend
6. no procrastinating in any area
[Agony]x90
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States853 Posts
January 02 2012 22:41 GMT
#280
Get a job.
JF dodger since 2009
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft394
RuFF_SC2 196
Nina 98
-ZergGirl 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2093
sorry 36
Bale 22
910 16
yabsab 13
Icarus 7
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1196
taco 209
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox768
Other Games
summit1g8015
JimRising 767
Day[9].tv487
WinterStarcraft333
C9.Mang0234
Livibee148
Sick140
Maynarde127
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick847
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream183
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2117
League of Legends
• Stunt389
Other Games
• Day9tv487
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 13m
Stellar Fest
8h 13m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.