• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:15
CEST 12:15
KST 19:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8458 users

Australia to vote on Gay marrige - Page 16

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 37 Next All
Krehlmar
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1149 Posts
October 21 2011 04:52 GMT
#301

On October 21 2011 13:36 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 13:14 DoubleReed wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:08 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
On October 21 2011 06:39 Deekin[ wrote:
I hope I dont get banned for my opinion, but I think being gay is pretty unnatural. If I think about it, it disgusts me, alot. But I think gay marriage should be allowed all over the world. Because I think people should be happy, and if they are gay and are happy, then its just great for them.

User was banned for this post.

I find it quite laughable to ban this guy for stating his opinion. People are entitled to their opinion and anyone who actually believes in the bible and sodom and gomora would be against this, but I guess you could just ban all Christians who actually believe in this, seeing as their opinions aren't politically correct or valid according to you.
Personally, I'm for homosexual marriage but am against ALL kinds of homosexual adoption and impregnation operations. I think children are entitled to a mother and a father, not uncle Bob and uncle Ted.


Why?

It's a simple question. Do you think single mothers and single fathers can't raise children? Why do you think that having two dads or two moms would have any kind of issue? It's a blatantly sexist argument that has no basis in reality. There is no indication that same-sex parents would be any worse than hetero-parents.

Reality matters. You don't just get to say "But but but you need a mother and father! That's the way it's supposed to be!" without any evidence.


I don't think single parenting is in anyway the ideal for children for me, the ideal is having a mum and a dad. It's in no way 'sexist' as you state, I simply believe women and men are different and have different skills and perspectives on life and can pass these on to their children and enlighten them.
Secondly, I believe if you're in a same-sex relationship or marriage, you're exposing your child to bullying and denying your child of having a father or a mother. An extra aunt or uncle simply isn't a substitute. I'm well aware that I could never be a substitute for my wife when we raise children because
A: I cannot feed the child 'literally'.

B: I don't have the same emotional side that she has and have not grown up learning the same things that she has.

C: I cannot carry a child in my stomach, maybe if I did a 'Junior' I might be able to but otherwise not =_=.

D: It's confusing for a child seeing all the other children have a mum and a dad and themselves not having one. It's also confusing to see your either your father try to play the woman role or your mother trying to play man role. It's simply people pretending to be something they're not.

E: Same sex couples are incapable of having children together naturally, why should they be allowed to? I think it's completely and utterly wrong.


I don't agree.

It isn't worth talking to peps over the internet about it, but there is no study that proves you right and thus your argument is only your opinion; Not facts.

I am not at easy with the thought of single sex parenting, mostly because I think the parents will be perhaps abit overzealos about their rights making the children less inclined to learn about the world themselves... but this is a problem for most parents and especially fundamentalists and religious people so I can't really object to any parenting.
My Comment Doesnt Matter Because No One Reads It
meatbox
Profile Joined August 2011
Australia349 Posts
October 21 2011 04:52 GMT
#302
On October 21 2011 13:50 GTR wrote:
I'm 19 but I've been lazy to fill in the AEC federal election form thing (since the federal election was like two weeks before my 18th). Will I be forced to vote on this?

I'm turning 21 soon, better to have no voice mate. Been lazy myself.
www.footballanarcy.com/forum
Belisarius
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia6233 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-21 05:01:04
October 21 2011 04:54 GMT
#303
On October 21 2011 13:51 Honga wrote:
I don't even see why this is an issue. The government aims to separate religion and state, therefore their view on marriage should be purely a union for support, both financial and emotional.

Given this, why is it different for two blokes or two women to get married?

Hypothetical:
If I was pretty good mates with a guy, living together for a while, and sharing resources, raising a kid in the same house, regardless of sexual activity, I would expect us to be able to declare ourselves as co-dependent for financial status of a married couple.


That's the thing though, you already can. That's why I feel the whole thing is a little overblown. What the current argument is about is whether you and your mate can decide to get married and call it marriage. All the co-dependence legislation is already in place and has been for a while. Gay couples are treated the same under the law, practically, they're just called something else.

EDIT: As an addenum to that, to my knowledge the co-dependence legislation is currently automatic. If I and one other dude co-habitate for a certain period of time, the government starts to define us as being in a de-facto relationship even if we're straight and just rooming together out of convenience, which is pretty silly. I'd be happy for someone to tell me I'm wrong here, by the way, but that's my understanding.

In that sense I totally agree that gay marriage should be better defined, as the half-half we have at the moment really isn't the best option for anyone.
Tektos
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1321 Posts
October 21 2011 04:57 GMT
#304
On October 21 2011 13:48 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 13:43 tso wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:36 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
E: Same sex couples are incapable of having children together naturally, why should they be allowed to? I think it's completely and utterly wrong.


barren women? eh?

I'll dignify your post with a reply, even though it's hardly worth my time. My point is that a man and man or a woman and a woman are completely incapable of having a child together by natural means.


There are women who never develop into being fertile and there are men who are sterile their whole life.

Do these people not deserve children? Naturally, they cannot have children but they are still heterosexual so where is your opinion on this?

Also, just because something is natural doesn't make it better, this was discussed in the thread.
After all, murder is natural.
Evil_Monkey_
Profile Joined May 2003
Denmark296 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-21 05:00:17
October 21 2011 04:58 GMT
#305
On October 21 2011 13:51 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 13:48 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:43 tso wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:36 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
E: Same sex couples are incapable of having children together naturally, why should they be allowed to? I think it's completely and utterly wrong.


barren women? eh?

I'll dignify your post with a reply, even though it's hardly worth my time. My point is that a man and man or a woman and a woman are completely incapable of having a child together by natural means.


lol how is that a logical argument whatsoever. If I'm infertile should I not be able to adopt because I can't have my own children via natural means? T_T

Where did I ever write that? You people are just putting words in my mouth because you want to make me out to be some kind of hypocrite. A woman being unable to have a child due to a defect in her body is sad and I'm all for her having an operation that would solve it or allowing her to adopt. With gay couples I'm against it and I wrote why in my earlier post. Why are you comparing gay women to women with defects in their body, does it make any sense at all?

If you people don't have a leg to stand on in an argument, you just twist peoples words, it's a joke.
........
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
October 21 2011 04:58 GMT
#306
I read this story this morning and from what I read it was more of a decision to vote on it in the labour party and then see where it went. Unfortunately I don't think anything will happy with all the conservatives politicians out there
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
Tektos
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1321 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-21 05:01:54
October 21 2011 05:00 GMT
#307
On October 21 2011 13:58 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 13:51 FabledIntegral wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:48 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:43 tso wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:36 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
E: Same sex couples are incapable of having children together naturally, why should they be allowed to? I think it's completely and utterly wrong.


barren women? eh?

I'll dignify your post with a reply, even though it's hardly worth my time. My point is that a man and man or a woman and a woman are completely incapable of having a child together by natural means.


lol how is that a logical argument whatsoever. If I'm infertile should I not be able to adopt because I can't have my own children via natural means? T_T

Where did I ever write that? You people are just putting words in my mouth because you want to make me out to be some kind of hypocrite. A woman being unable to have a child due to a defect in her body is sad and I'm all for her having an operation that would solve it or allowing her to adopt. With gay couples I'm against it and I wrote why in my earlier post. Why are you comparing gay women to women with defects in their body, does it make any sense at all?


On October 21 2011 13:36 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
E: Same sex couples are incapable of having children together naturally, why should they be allowed to? I think it's completely and utterly wrong.


..... There?


You say you're fine with a woman having an operation (which is unnatural) but not gays.

Do you think IVF treatment should be outlawed too?
Evil_Monkey_
Profile Joined May 2003
Denmark296 Posts
October 21 2011 05:01 GMT
#308
On October 21 2011 14:00 Tektos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 13:58 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:51 FabledIntegral wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:48 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:43 tso wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:36 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
E: Same sex couples are incapable of having children together naturally, why should they be allowed to? I think it's completely and utterly wrong.


barren women? eh?

I'll dignify your post with a reply, even though it's hardly worth my time. My point is that a man and man or a woman and a woman are completely incapable of having a child together by natural means.


lol how is that a logical argument whatsoever. If I'm infertile should I not be able to adopt because I can't have my own children via natural means? T_T

Where did I ever write that? You people are just putting words in my mouth because you want to make me out to be some kind of hypocrite. A woman being unable to have a child due to a defect in her body is sad and I'm all for her having an operation that would solve it or allowing her to adopt. With gay couples I'm against it and I wrote why in my earlier post. Why are you comparing gay women to women with defects in their body, does it make any sense at all?


Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 13:36 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
E: Same sex couples are incapable of having children together naturally, why should they be allowed to? I think it's completely and utterly wrong.


..... There?



So I can exclude four words from the sentences of other people in this thread and we will have a good basis for a discusssion? You've got to be kidding me.
........
berserkboar
Profile Joined June 2011
114 Posts
October 21 2011 05:01 GMT
#309
seems like im force to accept gay marriage strange isnt it ? rofl ^^
:(
Waffnub
Profile Joined October 2011
New Zealand4 Posts
October 21 2011 05:02 GMT
#310
On October 21 2011 06:39 Deekin[ wrote:
I hope I dont get banned for my opinion, but I think being gay is pretty unnatural. If I think about it, it disgusts me, alot. But I think gay marriage should be allowed all over the world. Because I think people should be happy, and if they are gay and are happy, then its just great for them.

User was banned for this post.

pathetically hilarious how this guy got banned for his respectful opinion.

I personally Don't think gay marriage is good or beneficial for any society as it seems to just create problems.
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
October 21 2011 05:02 GMT
#311
On October 21 2011 13:58 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 13:51 FabledIntegral wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:48 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:43 tso wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:36 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
E: Same sex couples are incapable of having children together naturally, why should they be allowed to? I think it's completely and utterly wrong.


barren women? eh?

I'll dignify your post with a reply, even though it's hardly worth my time. My point is that a man and man or a woman and a woman are completely incapable of having a child together by natural means.


lol how is that a logical argument whatsoever. If I'm infertile should I not be able to adopt because I can't have my own children via natural means? T_T

Where did I ever write that? You people are just putting words in my mouth because you want to make me out to be some kind of hypocrite. A woman being unable to have a child due to a defect in her body is sad and I'm all for her having an operation that would solve it or allowing her to adopt. With gay couples I'm against it and I wrote why in my earlier post. Why are you comparing gay women to women with defects in their body, does it make any sense at all?

If you people don't have a leg to stand on in an argument, you just twist peoples words, it's a joke.

Why shouldn't they be allowed to, because it's not natural? I hope you're disgusted with people with glasses seeing as naturally they shouldn't be able to see that well. What is wrong with having two mothers or two fathers, if they're loving parents it should make no difference.
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
October 21 2011 05:02 GMT
#312
On October 21 2011 14:02 Waffnub wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 06:39 Deekin[ wrote:
I hope I dont get banned for my opinion, but I think being gay is pretty unnatural. If I think about it, it disgusts me, alot. But I think gay marriage should be allowed all over the world. Because I think people should be happy, and if they are gay and are happy, then its just great for them.

User was banned for this post.

pathetically hilarious how this guy got banned for his respectful opinion.

I personally Don't think gay marriage is good or beneficial for any society as it seems to just create problems.

He was most likely banned for martyring himself, and creating a new account just to comment that....
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
October 21 2011 05:03 GMT
#313
On October 21 2011 14:01 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 14:00 Tektos wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:58 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:51 FabledIntegral wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:48 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:43 tso wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:36 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
E: Same sex couples are incapable of having children together naturally, why should they be allowed to? I think it's completely and utterly wrong.


barren women? eh?

I'll dignify your post with a reply, even though it's hardly worth my time. My point is that a man and man or a woman and a woman are completely incapable of having a child together by natural means.


lol how is that a logical argument whatsoever. If I'm infertile should I not be able to adopt because I can't have my own children via natural means? T_T

Where did I ever write that? You people are just putting words in my mouth because you want to make me out to be some kind of hypocrite. A woman being unable to have a child due to a defect in her body is sad and I'm all for her having an operation that would solve it or allowing her to adopt. With gay couples I'm against it and I wrote why in my earlier post. Why are you comparing gay women to women with defects in their body, does it make any sense at all?


On October 21 2011 13:36 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
E: Same sex couples are incapable of having children together naturally, why should they be allowed to? I think it's completely and utterly wrong.


..... There?



So I can exclude four words from the sentences of other people in this thread and we will have a good basis for a discusssion? You've got to be kidding me.

He was making a point. Substitute same sex couples with sterile couples...... and what do you get?
Tektos
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1321 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-21 05:05:01
October 21 2011 05:03 GMT
#314
On October 21 2011 14:01 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 14:00 Tektos wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:58 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:51 FabledIntegral wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:48 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:43 tso wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:36 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
E: Same sex couples are incapable of having children together naturally, why should they be allowed to? I think it's completely and utterly wrong.


barren women? eh?

I'll dignify your post with a reply, even though it's hardly worth my time. My point is that a man and man or a woman and a woman are completely incapable of having a child together by natural means.


lol how is that a logical argument whatsoever. If I'm infertile should I not be able to adopt because I can't have my own children via natural means? T_T

Where did I ever write that? You people are just putting words in my mouth because you want to make me out to be some kind of hypocrite. A woman being unable to have a child due to a defect in her body is sad and I'm all for her having an operation that would solve it or allowing her to adopt. With gay couples I'm against it and I wrote why in my earlier post. Why are you comparing gay women to women with defects in their body, does it make any sense at all?


On October 21 2011 13:36 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
E: Same sex couples are incapable of having children together naturally, why should they be allowed to? I think it's completely and utterly wrong.


..... There?



So I can exclude four words from the sentences of other people in this thread and we will have a good basis for a discusssion? You've got to be kidding me.



Are you serious?


You stated that the REASON YOU WERE AGAINST GAYS RAISING CHILDREN WAS:
"Because they are incapable of having children together naturally"

So if a heterosexual couple can't have children naturally, do you think they have no right to raise a child?


On October 21 2011 14:02 Waffnub wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 06:39 Deekin[ wrote:
I hope I dont get banned for my opinion, but I think being gay is pretty unnatural. If I think about it, it disgusts me, alot. But I think gay marriage should be allowed all over the world. Because I think people should be happy, and if they are gay and are happy, then its just great for them.

User was banned for this post.

pathetically hilarious how this guy got banned for his respectful opinion.

I personally Don't think gay marriage is good or beneficial for any society as it seems to just create problems.

Read the thread, he was banned for saying "I hope I dont get banned". That right there gives you an ban, every time.
SenorChang
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia4730 Posts
October 21 2011 05:03 GMT
#315
On October 21 2011 14:02 Waffnub wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 06:39 Deekin[ wrote:
I hope I dont get banned for my opinion, but I think being gay is pretty unnatural. If I think about it, it disgusts me, alot. But I think gay marriage should be allowed all over the world. Because I think people should be happy, and if they are gay and are happy, then its just great for them.

User was banned for this post.

pathetically hilarious how this guy got banned for his respectful opinion.

I personally Don't think gay marriage is good or beneficial for any society as it seems to just create problems.

Didn't get banned for his opinion, he got banned for martyring.
The site has rules :p
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Legatus Lanius
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
2135 Posts
October 21 2011 05:05 GMT
#316
i dont see why it shouldnt be legal but i also dont see why anybody would care? cant they just get civil unions which are pretty much the same thing?
"He's the Triple H of Brood War." - Ribbon on Flash | "He's more like the John Cena of Brood War." - Aus)MaCrO on Flash
Tektos
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1321 Posts
October 21 2011 05:06 GMT
#317
On October 21 2011 14:05 Legatus Lanius wrote:
i dont see why it shouldnt be legal but i also dont see why anybody would care? cant they just get civil unions which are pretty much the same thing?


Legally they are the same, socially they are completely different.
meatbox
Profile Joined August 2011
Australia349 Posts
October 21 2011 05:06 GMT
#318
On October 21 2011 14:02 mcmartini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 13:58 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:51 FabledIntegral wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:48 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:43 tso wrote:
On October 21 2011 13:36 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
E: Same sex couples are incapable of having children together naturally, why should they be allowed to? I think it's completely and utterly wrong.


barren women? eh?

I'll dignify your post with a reply, even though it's hardly worth my time. My point is that a man and man or a woman and a woman are completely incapable of having a child together by natural means.


lol how is that a logical argument whatsoever. If I'm infertile should I not be able to adopt because I can't have my own children via natural means? T_T

Where did I ever write that? You people are just putting words in my mouth because you want to make me out to be some kind of hypocrite. A woman being unable to have a child due to a defect in her body is sad and I'm all for her having an operation that would solve it or allowing her to adopt. With gay couples I'm against it and I wrote why in my earlier post. Why are you comparing gay women to women with defects in their body, does it make any sense at all?

If you people don't have a leg to stand on in an argument, you just twist peoples words, it's a joke.

Why shouldn't they be allowed to, because it's not natural? I hope you're disgusted with people with glasses seeing as naturally they shouldn't be able to see that well. What is wrong with having two mothers or two fathers, if they're loving parents it should make no difference.

You're only reinforcing his point.

(lol)
www.footballanarcy.com/forum
valheru
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia966 Posts
October 21 2011 05:07 GMT
#319
On October 21 2011 14:02 Waffnub wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 06:39 Deekin[ wrote:
I hope I dont get banned for my opinion, but I think being gay is pretty unnatural. If I think about it, it disgusts me, alot. But I think gay marriage should be allowed all over the world. Because I think people should be happy, and if they are gay and are happy, then its just great for them.

User was banned for this post.

pathetically hilarious how this guy got banned for his respectful opinion.

I personally Don't think gay marriage is good or beneficial for any society as it seems to just create problems.


I think he was banned for saying 'I hope I don't get banned' that part I'm fine with but overall I do think it was harsh.

Anyway on topic god fucking dammit it's about goddamn time.
I reject your reality and substitute my own
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
October 21 2011 05:08 GMT
#320
Can a mod fix spelling in thread title?
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25245
firebathero 2110
Bisu 760
Hyuk 463
Horang2 329
BeSt 223
Larva 146
EffOrt 130
Sexy 125
Leta 113
[ Show more ]
Light 92
Soma 91
Dewaltoss 85
Killer 84
Rush 55
Barracks 50
Pusan 50
ZerO 46
soO 44
ToSsGirL 42
Sharp 32
Mini 26
Shinee 24
Aegong 23
Bale 22
NaDa 20
Sacsri 18
sorry 14
Hm[arnc] 14
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Terrorterran 4
zelot 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 185
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1130
byalli852
kRYSTAL_66
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor970
crisheroes821
Other Games
gofns35716
singsing1735
olofmeister1038
Mew2King94
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)8
B2W.Neo1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 45m
OSC
11h 45m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 45m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.