• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:50
CEST 17:50
KST 00:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7699 users

Dating: How's your luck? - Page 562

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 560 561 562 563 564 1068 Next
We are extremely close to shutting down this thread for the same reasons the PUA thread was shut down. While some of the time this thread contains actual discussion with people asking help and people giving nice advice, it often gets derailed by rubbish that should not be here. The moderation team will be trying to steer this thread in a different direction from now on.

Posts of the following nature are banned:
1) ANYTHING regarding PUA. If your post contains the words 'alpha' or 'beta' or anything of that sort please don't hit post.
2) Stupid brags. You can tell us about your nice success stories with someone, but posts such as 'lol 50 Tinder matches' are a no-no.
3) Any misogynistic bullshit, including discussion about rape culture.
4) One night stands and random sex. These are basically brags that invariably devolve into gender role discussions and misogynistic comments.

Last chance, guys. This thread is for dating advice and sharing dating stories. While gender roles, sociocultural norms, and our biological imperative to reproduce are all tangentially related, these subjects are not the main purpose of the thread. Please AVOID these discussions. If you want to discuss them at length, go to PMs or start a blog. If you disagree with someone's ideologies, state that you disagree with them and why they won't work from a dating standpoint and move on. We will not tolerate any lengthy derailments that aren't directly about dating.
KaiserKieran
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States615 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-29 23:03:52
November 29 2014 23:02 GMT
#11221
On November 30 2014 07:51 arb wrote:
i think you were just dragging ass and not making any aggressive moves(like taking control of the situation) so you seemed like a pussy and that might be why she didnt want to do anything

How could I have taken control of the situation I did everything I could do to be respectful and make sure she was comfortable. I did not want to push her and now I am in a situation where there is no clear way for me to go.

Edit: I appreciate you saying it seemed like I was a pussy and not that I am a pussy I am grateful. I thought talking to her about it was me putting me foot down and sorting things out but im just left with more questions.

CosmicSpiral
She wants you to chase. Don't chase. Move on.

This is what I think is happening. Has this happened to you before? What do people say? When I was talking to her yesterday on the phone she basically told me "So its either we are dating or we are just friends" and I did not really know what to say. It seems like being between dating and being friends is a very big gray area that i don't completely feel comfortable being in.
crayhasissues
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States682 Posts
November 29 2014 23:06 GMT
#11222
Dating is so difficult in the Bible Belt if you aren't religious. Only girls not from here I have found to not be also.
twitch.tv/crayhasissues ||| @crayhasissues on twitter ||| Dota 2 Streamer that loves to help new players!
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
November 29 2014 23:12 GMT
#11223
On November 30 2014 08:02 KaiserKieran wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2014 07:51 arb wrote:
i think you were just dragging ass and not making any aggressive moves(like taking control of the situation) so you seemed like a pussy and that might be why she didnt want to do anything

How could I have taken control of the situation I did everything I could do to be respectful and make sure she was comfortable. I did not want to push her and now I am in a situation where there is no clear way for me to go.

Edit: I appreciate you saying it seemed like I was a pussy and not that I am a pussy I am grateful. I thought talking to her about it was me putting me foot down and sorting things out but im just left with more questions.

Show nested quote +
CosmicSpiral
She wants you to chase. Don't chase. Move on.

This is what I think is happening. Has this happened to you before? What do people say? When I was talking to her yesterday on the phone she basically told me "So its either we are dating or we are just friends" and I did not really know what to say. It seems like being between dating and being friends is a very big gray area that i don't completely feel comfortable being in.

Then you need to lay down the law and tell her either you are together or you arent, and you arent gonna do this in between bullshit. And if she keeps wanting to play stupid games with you just drop her and move on to the next one
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
KaiserKieran
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States615 Posts
November 30 2014 21:03 GMT
#11224
I texted her yesterday to sort things out.

Me:Hey I was thinking about what we talked about yesterday and how you wanted to be more than friends. I was thinking that if you wanted that type of relationship why haven't we hooked up yet?

Rachel: I'm not really sure, two out of the three times we were at a party and the other time we were with (Her bestfriend) so I didn't feel like that was an appropriate time. Also I'm sorry I called you last night. That wasn't appropriate.

Me: It was appropriate to call me it was fine. I just wanna know why you felt uncomfortable.

Rachel: Because at both parties we were in social situations and I didnt want to leave everyone because I was having a good time. And at my house (Her bestfriend) was there.

Me: I understand what you're talking about when it comes to the parties but I thought at (Her bestfriends) was the ideal situation because she was basically asking if she wanted to leave you with just me.

Rachel: Because I wasn't gonna kick my friend out of the room. She was at my house I wasn't gonna ask her to leave or go hang out with my mom.

Me: Can I be upfront with you?

Rachel: Yes.

Me: I like you but the best thing for us is to just be friends.

Rachel: Okay.

Me: I don't want you to take it the wrong way. You are a really nice person and I like talking to you.

Rachel: Nope I totally get it.

End Convo.

So I put my foot down and ended whatever was going on. It feels kind of good to have some closure. I don't know what this means from here on out with how she'll treat me but I am gonna do my best to treat her like a friend. I appreciate all the advice.

I'm sure I'll feel like shit sometime during the next 2 weeks trying to get over my feelings but in the long run I think this is the best thing for me.

Once again I appreciate all the advice everyone has given me. I did my best.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46501 Posts
November 30 2014 21:29 GMT
#11225
On November 30 2014 08:06 crayhasissues wrote:
Dating is so difficult in the Bible Belt if you aren't religious. Only girls not from here I have found to not be also.


It's aptly named! Are you in high school/ college/ working? You might consider moving to the west coast or northeast if you're looking for a less religious/ less socially conservative demographic.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
November 30 2014 21:48 GMT
#11226
On December 01 2014 06:03 KaiserKieran wrote:
I texted her yesterday to sort things out.
Show nested quote +

Me:Hey I was thinking about what we talked about yesterday and how you wanted to be more than friends. I was thinking that if you wanted that type of relationship why haven't we hooked up yet?

Rachel: I'm not really sure, two out of the three times we were at a party and the other time we were with (Her bestfriend) so I didn't feel like that was an appropriate time. Also I'm sorry I called you last night. That wasn't appropriate.

Me: It was appropriate to call me it was fine. I just wanna know why you felt uncomfortable.

Rachel: Because at both parties we were in social situations and I didnt want to leave everyone because I was having a good time. And at my house (Her bestfriend) was there.

Me: I understand what you're talking about when it comes to the parties but I thought at (Her bestfriends) was the ideal situation because she was basically asking if she wanted to leave you with just me.

Rachel: Because I wasn't gonna kick my friend out of the room. She was at my house I wasn't gonna ask her to leave or go hang out with my mom.

Me: Can I be upfront with you?

Rachel: Yes.

Me: I like you but the best thing for us is to just be friends.

Rachel: Okay.

Me: I don't want you to take it the wrong way. You are a really nice person and I like talking to you.

Rachel: Nope I totally get it.

End Convo.

So I put my foot down and ended whatever was going on. It feels kind of good to have some closure. I don't know what this means from here on out with how she'll treat me but I am gonna do my best to treat her like a friend. I appreciate all the advice.

I'm sure I'll feel like shit sometime during the next 2 weeks trying to get over my feelings but in the long run I think this is the best thing for me.

Once again I appreciate all the advice everyone has given me. I did my best.

Way to go buddy
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
kaykaykay
Profile Joined July 2012
Singapore637 Posts
November 30 2014 22:26 GMT
#11227
She will be back. If that's how you frame it, then that's how it will be.
Starve the ego, feed the soul.
Kyo Yuy
Profile Joined January 2009
United States1286 Posts
November 30 2014 22:41 GMT
#11228
So I've been single since 2010, and despite numerous attempts I haven't had any success. I feel that part of my fault is my inability to have "good conversational timing." I also don't know how I'm supposed to get a girl to like me - I know it sounds really stupid but I feel like I'm just giving off the wrong vibes.

I recently finished medical school, and I've been TOLD by others than being a doctor is a huge plus for dating, yet I feel that this year has been the most difficult for me in terms of social interaction (not finding time, just doing it properly). I consider myself average looking - not really ugly nor physically attractive.

I've tried to get to know several girls over the past year. One commonality is that a lot of girls will say fairly early they think I like them - even the ones I'm not interested in.

I don't want to be so passive that I let an opportunity slip, but I also feel like I am being too aggressive and that is scaring girls away. There's also a thought in the back of my head that girls will never like me - that I'm just a creeper and no girl will ever see me as anything more than a friend.

Any thoughts or opinions on the matter? I just feel lost and I don't know what to do.
#1 KawaiiRice fan :D
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-01 04:18:06
December 01 2014 04:17 GMT
#11229
On December 01 2014 07:41 Kyo Yuy wrote:
So I've been single since 2010, and despite numerous attempts I haven't had any success. I feel that part of my fault is my inability to have "good conversational timing." I also don't know how I'm supposed to get a girl to like me - I know it sounds really stupid but I feel like I'm just giving off the wrong vibes.

I recently finished medical school, and I've been TOLD by others than being a doctor is a huge plus for dating, yet I feel that this year has been the most difficult for me in terms of social interaction (not finding time, just doing it properly). I consider myself average looking - not really ugly nor physically attractive.

I've tried to get to know several girls over the past year. One commonality is that a lot of girls will say fairly early they think I like them - even the ones I'm not interested in.

I don't want to be so passive that I let an opportunity slip, but I also feel like I am being too aggressive and that is scaring girls away. There's also a thought in the back of my head that girls will never like me - that I'm just a creeper and no girl will ever see me as anything more than a friend.

Any thoughts or opinions on the matter? I just feel lost and I don't know what to do.


Do you want to like girls or do you want girls to like you? There is no splitting the difference.

Being a doctor means nothing unless you want these women to think of you as a provider. Most success derived from that position is a placebo effect.

As said girls mentioned, you are too needy for their approval and affection.

Stop focusing on girls and focus on making yourself a better, more dynamic person.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
December 01 2014 22:55 GMT
#11230
I actually feel like i am making progress for once but everytime i say that i speak too soon, and this is kind of a complicated situation which is like idk.
fuck.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Kyo Yuy
Profile Joined January 2009
United States1286 Posts
December 01 2014 23:03 GMT
#11231
On December 01 2014 13:17 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Stop focusing on girls and focus on making yourself a better, more dynamic person.

Can you elaborate? You mention the problem but the solution is not very well laid out.
#1 KawaiiRice fan :D
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 02 2014 05:56 GMT
#11232
On December 02 2014 07:55 arb wrote:
I actually feel like i am making progress for once but everytime i say that i speak too soon, and this is kind of a complicated situation which is like idk.
fuck.

You and me both brother

I'm bordering on success but I've been wrong about that many times before
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
December 02 2014 06:26 GMT
#11233
On December 02 2014 14:56 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2014 07:55 arb wrote:
I actually feel like i am making progress for once but everytime i say that i speak too soon, and this is kind of a complicated situation which is like idk.
fuck.

You and me both brother

I'm bordering on success but I've been wrong about that many times before

I have better vibes about this one but it is such a fucked up situation i could be completely wrong.
I dont think and certainly dont hope im wrong but you never know
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-02 06:44:12
December 02 2014 06:29 GMT
#11234
On December 02 2014 08:03 Kyo Yuy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 13:17 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Stop focusing on girls and focus on making yourself a better, more dynamic person.

Can you elaborate? You mention the problem but the solution is not very well laid out.


I can't elaborate any further.I have a specific idea of what constitutes a great person. I could tell you exactly what that is and how you ought to reach it. But then it wouldn't be your definition, it would be mine. You're a different person than me and you would inevitably become unhappy if you tried to fulfill my vision. You have to know what you want out of life and pursue it.

You have a lot of mental clutter to navigate though, so I recommend prioritizing the other things in your life before worrying about women. Some of your issues will disappear as you acquire confidence and competence, others you'll have to face head-on (in particular your preoccupation with your looks).
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Slayers_Red.Cracker
Profile Joined March 2011
36 Posts
December 02 2014 16:37 GMT
#11235
On December 02 2014 08:03 Kyo Yuy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 13:17 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Stop focusing on girls and focus on making yourself a better, more dynamic person.

Can you elaborate? You mention the problem but the solution is not very well laid out.


You should ignore him, that's the solution. No offense meant. Instead of trying to change yourself into a better more dynamic person, you could also just accept who you are. Thinking that you have to change implies that you think you're not good enough. But even if you change, when will you think that it's good enough? Probably never.

So seriously, stop with the whole hierarchy, and stop using terms like "better". If you pull "value" out of the equation, if you stop comparing stuff on a lopsided scale, you'll probably end up more content. Just accept yourself, it makes it a lot easier for other people to accept you.
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-02 17:58:05
December 02 2014 17:54 GMT
#11236
Maybe as a doctor you should have a reputation for compassion, hard work and brilliance and eventually the other people at the hospital will come to respect you and help set you up on dates. Then all you have to do is be friendly and engaging.

As an intelligent person with no personality problems the odds are in your favor.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
December 02 2014 19:17 GMT
#11237
On December 02 2014 08:03 Kyo Yuy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 13:17 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Stop focusing on girls and focus on making yourself a better, more dynamic person.

Can you elaborate? You mention the problem but the solution is not very well laid out.

I can, and I'll be straight with you. There are a lot of guys just like you. Screw the word "dynamic" it means nothing to you right now. You need to get some hobbies going, go traveling and find yourself. You just finished med school, now is the perfect time before starting fellowships or any of the other responsibilities you will find yourself in very soon. What you need to do is understand yourself and then you will understand why you should matter to girls. (This is about to get a bit Aristotelian, but bear with me) I frequently find that guys that feel they lack confidence or seem needy are that way because they don't see their value to others, and those that are foolhardy and overconfident are in a much better dating spot even if that is still not the best place to be. For you to get the benefits you're talking about, you need find why a girl should date you inside yourself, and believe me, its all there. I would suggest you do three things before you get a job in the medical field. 1st is read. I want you to pick up some books off a top 100 list or off a must read list - a pick some poetry too (please for the love of god read poetry). 2nd is travel, take some time off and go backpacking across Latin America/Europe/Central America/Africa/Asia - you need to give yourself time to experience other ways of life as opposed to the very stringent environment that medical school creates. 3rd, get yourself a hobby or two, it can be a sport, an instrument, a type of art, really anything like that - these demonstrate what you have to offer other people to yourself and are often great ways of meeting other people.
User was warned for too many mimes.
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
December 02 2014 20:02 GMT
#11238
I feel my life is going in a really good direction lately, doing well at school and becoming much better then I have used to be on the social front. for the first time of my life I feel I can make friends easily and being really comfortable with both men and women.

One thing I seem to have troubles with is translating all the friendships I can get at school to anything outside of it. especially with women. any tips?

The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
SCiberia
Profile Joined December 2014
Germany3 Posts
December 02 2014 20:05 GMT
#11239
Ok, guys, probably you can give an advice in my situation.

Less than 2 month ago I met a girl at the university. She is an exchange student and will return to her home university in 2 month, 99% I will never see her again after that.
I like her and she seems to like me. She is happy to see me and always shines when we talk to each other. (We dont meet often though, 1-2 times a week). I really feel that she is the right person for me. I want to ask her on a date and afterwards try to convince her to stay at least for 1 year more (there is such an option). For this gamble I really need to speed the things up. For now my idea is to straightforwardly say that I like her and want to ask her out. But she can obviously say no, because there are only 2 month left (in fact, it is only 1 month, because the other month she will be studying very hard to pass the exams).

What to do in this situation? Is it hopeless or it is still worth trying?
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46501 Posts
December 02 2014 20:10 GMT
#11240
On December 03 2014 05:05 SCiberia wrote:
Ok, guys, probably you can give an advice in my situation.

Less than 2 month ago I met a girl at the university. She is an exchange student and will return to her home university in 2 month, 99% I will never see her again after that.
I like her and she seems to like me. She is happy to see me and always shines when we talk to each other. (We dont meet often though, 1-2 times a week). I really feel that she is the right person for me. I want to ask her on a date and afterwards try to convince her to stay at least for 1 year more (there is such an option). For this gamble I really need to speed the things up. For now my idea is to straightforwardly say that I like her and want to ask her out. But she can obviously say no, because there are only 2 month left (in fact, it is only 1 month, because the other month she will be studying very hard to pass the exams).

What to do in this situation? Is it hopeless or it is still worth trying?


SCiberia, that sounds like puppy love/ lust. You don't really have time to create a solid relationship, and I think it would be pretty irresponsible of her to mess up her college plans to try and pursue a currently-nonexistent relationship with you.

You can let her know how you feel, but if she's relatively set in her goals, I wouldn't push her too hard.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Prev 1 560 561 562 563 564 1068 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech151
SteadfastSC 151
Rex 49
CosmosSc2 42
UpATreeSC 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35990
Calm 3427
Shuttle 2362
Jaedong 1819
Horang2 756
Mini 654
EffOrt 531
Soma 343
Stork 295
Rush 275
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 259
Larva 237
ZerO 225
BeSt 214
Snow 171
firebathero 114
Mong 110
Zeus 94
hero 77
910 73
Mind 70
sorry 67
Free 44
Hyun 40
Shinee 35
Yoon 34
ToSsGirL 31
Sharp 29
PianO 26
Killer 25
JYJ 23
Aegong 22
Shine 20
Terrorterran 19
Bale 18
Sexy 16
HiyA 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Trap 13
Rock 11
Sacsri 10
Hm[arnc] 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5810
Dendi1112
420jenkins168
Counter-Strike
fl0m3554
Fnx 685
x6flipin443
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King124
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2101
Liquid`RaSZi1254
hiko765
B2W.Neo581
dupreeh432
RotterdaM357
ceh9355
crisheroes305
Khaldor272
Livibee194
TKL 176
Trikslyr93
QueenE81
Dewaltoss49
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH291
• Hinosc 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3093
• WagamamaTV421
League of Legends
• Nemesis2651
• Jankos1460
Other Games
• Shiphtur738
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11m
The PondCast
18h 11m
INu's Battles
19h 11m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.