• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:47
CEST 00:47
KST 07:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10827 users

LarJarsE's attraction and relationship tipline - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22 23 Next All
igotmyown
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States4291 Posts
October 17 2009 00:38 GMT
#81
How about this one

One night you just met a girl. How do you break down her boundaries for a one night stand? Assume she's not an outrageous nympho nor super conservative.
-HellZerg-
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States409 Posts
October 17 2009 00:39 GMT
#82
Hey,larjarse; I am AdrenalZG44. So, like I said, I know two girls in my actuarial math class; one I saw from calc 1 class from freshman year, and another one (this is the tall girl I talked about) I saw from interest theory math class last year. The tall girl seems a lot more athletic; she always rides rollerblades to class. Anyways, recently, I find myself talking more to the first girl I met from calc 1 class, and today was probably the day that I talked to her the longest out of all other days.

My questions are:

1. How do I know if she has a boyfriend without asking her about it?
2. How can I meet her and get together to know each other better if she lives off campus, like 45 minutes away from campus, if I don't have a car here? Would it be rude to ask her when she is in campus most of times?

Thanks.
We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Aristotle
LarJarsE
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1378 Posts
October 17 2009 00:43 GMT
#83
One night stands are another thing. Getting a girl to have sex with you the FIRST NIGHT she meets you can mean a couple things.

1. She fucks around.
2. She/you were drunk when this happened.

It is a better idea to go out, approach and talk to women confidently, learn how to maintain conversation with women you just met, get numbers or emails or other means of contact. Most importantly: ENJOY YOURSELF. If you are a confident guy who just enjoys himself meeting and talking to women, there WILL be women attracted to you.

And during this process, you may find yourself going further than you would ever imagine, maybe even a one night stand if that's what you are into!
since 98'
Maero
Profile Joined December 2007
349 Posts
October 17 2009 00:45 GMT
#84
On October 17 2009 07:30 GOB wrote:
What do you do when a girl you like consistently beats you at basketball, one-on-one? She's very attractive but I think the constant emasculation is a turn off for her.

I can't use any of my low post moves on her because she's six inches taller than me, and my sky-hook is fairly inaccurate. Most of my friends tell me I need to crash the boards harder, but how can I?? She's got a wingspan like a pterodactyl and she's definitely not afraid to use her elbows. I've been working on my perimeter game, but it's hard to shoot over a defender who can block out the sun. I think she's trying to make me earn my living at the free-throw line, but I'm too much of a gentleman to call a foul! HELP!!


This post almost made me choke to death laughing.

I think that is a mark of quality.
Thratur
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada917 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-17 00:52:11
October 17 2009 00:50 GMT
#85
Mine is a strange, but serious, question.

I know that I'm a stupid monkey animal that want to fuck girls. The point is that I consider dating girls like a loss of time/money (but because "time is money", then it's almost the same thing). But that's not really important. Also, when I meet a beautiful girl, it always put me in a bad, unstable, psychological state that depresses me for weeks and weeks and I can't do anything good.

What should I do to avoid psychological troubles so I can stay happy in life?
Phrujbaz
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Netherlands512 Posts
October 17 2009 00:50 GMT
#86
On October 17 2009 09:39 ProHellZerg wrote:
Hey,larjarse; I am AdrenalZG44. So, like I said, I know two girls in my actuarial math class; one I saw from calc 1 class from freshman year, and another one (this is the tall girl I talked about) I saw from interest theory math class last year. The tall girl seems a lot more athletic; she always rides rollerblades to class. Anyways, recently, I find myself talking more to the first girl I met from calc 1 class, and today was probably the day that I talked to her the longest out of all other days.

My questions are:

1. How do I know if she has a boyfriend without asking her about it?
2. How can I meet her and get together to know each other better if she lives off campus, like 45 minutes away from campus, if I don't have a car here? Would it be rude to ask her when she is in campus most of times?

Thanks.

1.) Finding out if she has a boyfriend is an indication you are interested in her. Be careful with this. Most men have the tendency to be way too generous with their shows of interest.

If she has been particularly nice to you and compliant with your request or demands, feel free to ask her if she has a boyfriend. She will feel like she's earned it and you can reward her by showing your interest in her.

Otherwise, just don't care about whether she has a boyfriend or not. If you play it right she will dump him for you, anyway

2.) Asking that is a show of interest. Do not do this if she has not earned it. The best timing to handle logistical problems like this if she is already admitting that she wants to hang out with you more. Once you're at that point, just discuss openly.
Caution! Future approaching rapidly at a rate of about 60 seconds per minute.
LarJarsE
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1378 Posts
October 17 2009 00:51 GMT
#87
On October 17 2009 09:39 ProHellZerg wrote:
1. How do I know if she has a boyfriend without asking her about it?
2. How can I meet her and get together to know each other better if she lives off campus, like 45 minutes away from campus, if I don't have a car here? Would it be rude to ask her when she is in campus most of times?

Thanks.


Adrenal, in this kind of situation, it is sometimes okay to make a white lie to find out information.

During casual conversation, switch the topic that would make her talk about her boyfriend status.

EXAMPLE: Speaking of articles I read online, I just read about some woman who broke up with her abusive boyfriend of 10 years, that's just insane how people would stay that long. SHE RESPONDS. Yeah, have you had any crazy boyfriends?

You can definitely manage to get an answer you want out of her,


I don't have the time to answer question 2.

Work is over, and because it is a FRIDAY NIGHT, I am going out! As you all should too! Going out and meeting and socializing with women is important if you want to improve your game, so get to it!

I will be back tomorrow to answer more questions. Thanks for posting
since 98'
Thratur
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada917 Posts
October 17 2009 00:53 GMT
#88
How sad, just before mine!
LarJarsE
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1378 Posts
October 17 2009 00:53 GMT
#89
phrujbaz knows what he is talking about. Feel free to take over
since 98'
Phrujbaz
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Netherlands512 Posts
October 17 2009 00:56 GMT
#90
I'm zack
Caution! Future approaching rapidly at a rate of about 60 seconds per minute.
HonestTea *
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
5007 Posts
October 17 2009 01:03 GMT
#91
This isn't endorsement, nor is it condemnation,

but used to be you had to have some rep before you could make threads like these...
returns upon momentous occasions.
KurtistheTurtle
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1966 Posts
October 17 2009 01:20 GMT
#92
On October 17 2009 10:03 HonestTea wrote:
This isn't endorsement, nor is it condemnation,

but used to be you had to have some rep before you could make threads like these...

I'd say at this point he's given enough good advice and showed himself mature enough to run this thread.
“Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears."
Romance_us
Profile Joined March 2006
Seychelles1806 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-17 01:23:07
October 17 2009 01:22 GMT
#93
On October 17 2009 10:03 HonestTea wrote:
This isn't endorsement, nor is it condemnation,

but used to be you had to have some rep before you could make threads like these...


Maybe if his general attitude had been questionable? I think the newer you are, the more you absolutely cannot get away with any real form of trolling. As a veteran, people here generally understand your personality and have pre-conceived notions pertaining to your disposition towards certain touchy subjects. Makes "taking the joke" much, much more bearable. It's annoying to see somebody new come in and try to be grandiose because you can't tell.
Notes and feelings, numbers and reason. The ultimate equilibrium.
MeriaDoKk
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Chile1726 Posts
October 17 2009 01:38 GMT
#94
On October 17 2009 08:11 larjarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2009 08:01 MeriaDoKk wrote:
How can I have a relation with a girl when I don't speak to anyone and no one speaks to me in my university because I hate people?


If you hate people, this is not the topic for you!


But what about prostitutes?
LarJarsE
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1378 Posts
October 17 2009 01:58 GMT
#95
Hiring a prostitute is a very bad idea. This thread is about NOT having to sleep with prostitutes.

since 98'
igotmyown
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States4291 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-17 02:02:29
October 17 2009 02:00 GMT
#96
On October 17 2009 09:43 larjarse wrote:
One night stands are another thing. Getting a girl to have sex with you the FIRST NIGHT she meets you can mean a couple things.

1. She fucks around.
2. She/you were drunk when this happened.

It is a better idea to go out, approach and talk to women confidently, learn how to maintain conversation with women you just met, get numbers or emails or other means of contact. Most importantly: ENJOY YOURSELF. If you are a confident guy who just enjoys himself meeting and talking to women, there WILL be women attracted to you.

And during this process, you may find yourself going further than you would ever imagine, maybe even a one night stand if that's what you are into!


http://www.livescience.com/health/080710-onenight-stand.html
Campbell surveyed more than 3,300 individuals, most of whom were between the ages of 17 and 40. Of the heterosexual respondents, more than half reported a one-night stand, about evenly split between men and women.


Well apparently not.

"It's that they wanted the man to understand that they weren't like this normally. That they were doing this for him on this night as a particular event."


I wasn't asking whether it's better to have a one night stand or whether that's the most satisfying relationship. But it definitely gets into another area of attraction, and I think it's a valid question. I consider my question still unanswered. If you don't know, just say you something to that regard.

and one last excerpt from the article
+ Show Spoiler +
Women predominantly reported "regret at being used," with additional comments including: "I felt cheap," "horrified afterward," and "I felt degraded. Made myself look cheap and easy. Total regret."
Smokin_Squirrel
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Korea (South)674 Posts
October 17 2009 02:37 GMT
#97
So I've been rejected twice in my life (once in 8th and once in 12th grade) and being rather a very sensitive guy, I've been scarred by those two experiences. I think the main problem with those two girls were that they were very close (best) friends with me and our relationships as friends progressed too far for there to have been any chance of me dating either of them.

Anyhow, I've been so affected by the last rejection that I rarely ever smile now and feel dead inside like I'm incapable of feeling any emotions (it's been nearly 2 weeks). Whenever I am around others, I am a cold, insensitive bastard and it drives me crazy. I KNOW I have a problem but it feels like I couldn't care less about it while at the same time I want to become better (I know it sounds stupid).

Anyways what I want to ask is, when is the right timing to let a girl know how I feel about her? I'm such a shy guy that I always take a friend relationship too far and miss the chance. Keep in mind I am still in high school.
Running is the essence of battle
Phrujbaz
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Netherlands512 Posts
October 17 2009 03:03 GMT
#98
On October 17 2009 11:37 Smokin_Squirrel wrote:
Anyways what I want to ask is, when is the right timing to let a girl know how I feel about her? I'm such a shy guy that I always take a friend relationship too far and miss the chance. Keep in mind I am still in high school.

If you're romantically interested in a girl then you have to add a passionate element the relationship from the start. Flirt with her. Touch her. Hug her. Hold eye contact for as long as you are comfortable with. Fact of the matter is you don't really need to let her know your feelings for her. Just feel confident with yourself, express your sexuality and let nature run its course. By "express your sexuality" I don't mean you need to put your dick into her pussy. I just mean you need to bring passion into the relationship and make it a romantic adventure.

If she is going to reject you she will reject you now and you know you are going to be just friends. You're not going to get your hopes crushed. And if she goes along with it, you know you aren't going to be just friends. Just because of the kind of relationship you are building with her. So, you will both know your feelings for each other already and where the relationship is going.

Just try it, try touching a girl lightly on the arm in the middle of a conversation and you'll see it feels completely natural. It's just as natural, just a different course, heading to romance instead of to the friend zone. From there you can slowly turn up the heat to what you're both comfortable with. There no need to create this big "turnaround" point where you have to make a friend into a lover.
Caution! Future approaching rapidly at a rate of about 60 seconds per minute.
Drowsy
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States4876 Posts
October 17 2009 03:31 GMT
#99
On October 17 2009 08:03 heyoka wrote:
There is a girl I want to be with but I don't know anything about her religion (and respective piety), family and family history, socio-economic class, artistic and literary talents, sensitivity/romanticism/sentimentalism, patriotism/provincialism or rootedness in her native culture, cooking & cleaning (or other domestic abilities), mental and emotional stability, historical attitude and preferences regarding bourgeois family life, racial origins (not already clear), or feminine virtues (virginity, modesty, etc).

How can I go about finding these things to decide if she is the girl for me?



rofl, man that post is like 2 years old and still legendary. Does that guy still post here?
Our Protoss, Who art in Aiur HongUn be Thy name; Thy stalker come, Thy will be blunk, on ladder as it is in Micro Tourny. Give us this win in our daily ladder, and forgive us our cheeses, As we forgive those who play zerg against us.
ricebowl
Profile Joined April 2005
United States31 Posts
October 17 2009 05:04 GMT
#100
theres this chick i met like 3 weeks ago at college, but we haven't managed to eat lunch until today for only a short while. while im not positive im attracted to her, im leaning more towards that end than trying to become friends. 1. is it too pushy to text her every (other) day to ask what shes doing? and 2. should i meet her with friends of mine because she came to lunch with a friend today (she initiated lunch btw)?

And i don't know if she has a boyfriend or not
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 139
ViBE96
CosmosSc2 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 587
Artosis 461
910 28
Dota 2
monkeys_forever451
League of Legends
JimRising 488
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS102
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5736
Liquid`Hasu1357
Other Games
summit1g7399
shahzam525
byalli344
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr40
ZombieGrub22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 13m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 13m
Stellar Fest
14h 13m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.