• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:24
CEST 00:24
KST 07:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10071 users

LarJarsE's attraction and relationship tipline - Page 15

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 23 Next All
mptj
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States485 Posts
October 20 2009 00:35 GMT
#281
ok, so when I see a really hot girl I don't know, I can usually approach her fine. But I always end up saying something lame like hi or "did you see the pats game?" :p any magic topic that works for you
"Only the Good Die Young"
LarJarsE
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1378 Posts
October 20 2009 00:42 GMT
#282
On October 20 2009 09:35 mptj wrote:
ok, so when I see a really hot girl I don't know, I can usually approach her fine. But I always end up saying something lame like hi or "did you see the pats game?" :p any magic topic that works for you


Well there really is no "magic topic". It all depends on the what type of girl she seems, and the environment, you really have to figure it out. The best way to do that is to try it out, and often.

"Hi, I have kind of a random question. Do you read girl magazines? You know, like cosmo.

Do you read any of the advice they give? Like what?"

Be creative and be on you toes at all times. Don't forget to tell her your name and to look her in her eyes with a grin.
since 98'
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
October 20 2009 01:03 GMT
#283
On October 20 2009 09:35 mptj wrote:
ok, so when I see a really hot girl I don't know, I can usually approach her fine. But I always end up saying something lame like hi or "did you see the pats game?" :p any magic topic that works for you

Larjarse's answer is pretty accurate if you want to go down the path of suggesting a topic (examine the subject, then deduce her interests based on appearance). However, this sometimes backfires, as books can sometimes not be judged by their covers. Although there are lots of interesting things you can say, a lot of the time you can get away with something that just breaks the ice like "Hey, have you seen my phone?" This is really bland, and most people walk away after receiving a negative answer - that's her expectation. The first step is to break expectations - say something like "are you sure? I was sitting/standing right there/walking through this area like 10 seconds ago. empty your pockets, I don't trust you." It's risky, but a good-humored girl will usually comply. When she shows you what she has, you can work from her belongings ("I had this keychain but I lost it when I was running from an angry band of middleschoolers" or something equally ridiculous). Breaking expectations with humorous scenarios is interesting conversation. Backstories are required, but you don't have to present them - keep her guessing. Most important thing is to make it seem like you don't notice that she is hot and this is an accidental meeting. If you get rejected or a disinterested response, try again with someone else - she's just a humorless bitch who is into muscles, jocks, and soap operas, probably not worth your time.
Peace~
Djabanete
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States2786 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-20 01:11:52
October 20 2009 01:09 GMT
#284
On October 20 2009 09:35 mptj wrote:
ok, so when I see a really hot girl I don't know, I can usually approach her fine. But I always end up saying something lame like hi or "did you see the pats game?" :p any magic topic that works for you


Conversation is a skill that can be learned. Practice it! Ask questions in a way that isn't forced --- "So how was the quiz for you?" "What are you up to this weekend?" "How do you know the host?", etc etc. It doesn't really matter what the question is as long as the answer isn't yes/no (conversation killer), because if the person is someone who's open to being approached, they'll be friendly, and if not, it doesn't matter what you say in the first place. If you listen and pay attention to what your interlocutor is saying (make eye contact) they will notice that and (hopefully) warm to you.

I smile a lot when I talk to people (guys and girls) because I think of something I genuinely like about them, and people notice that too. Speaking of which, compliments are nice if they're sincere and not extravagant. (There are some things people are not comfortable being complimented on, obviously).

Conversation can be practiced with anyone, guys and girls. Flirting is a related skill and you may or may not want to be more selective about who you flirt with. I think I'm a good conversationalist but not a terribly good flirt, so take my advice with a grain of salt if you want.

edit: double ninja
May the BeSt man win.
Shauni
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
4077 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-20 01:13:14
October 20 2009 01:11 GMT
#285
KEEP HER GUESSING, DON'T REVEAL YOUR TRUE INTENTIONS ACT LIKE YOU DON'T CARE MAKE HER WAIT MAKE HER BEG AND KNEEL IF SHE REJECTS YOU SHE IS STUPID! FUCK THE ONLY THING I CAN DEDUCT FROM THIS INCREDIBLY RETARDED TOPIC IS THAT YOU'RE ALL INSECURE AND MANIPULATIVE BASTARDS

IT HAD TO BE SAID
I'm taking whatever coverage I can get, because frankly, I'm busy working on this million dollar deal at my job. Early retirement is a good thing brotha man. - MessengerASL
mptj
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States485 Posts
October 20 2009 01:15 GMT
#286
thanks to all 3 of you for your advice. But ty to Djabanete in partiucal(no offense to fan and lars, great advice!) but yours seems more in perspective, idk lol :D. I love this thread btw
"Only the Good Die Young"
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
October 20 2009 01:20 GMT
#287
How does having an oversized derrière affect one's chances of success?
ModeratorGodfather
LarJarsE
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1378 Posts
October 20 2009 01:40 GMT
#288
On October 20 2009 10:15 mptj wrote:
thanks to all 3 of you for your advice. But ty to Djabanete in partiucal(no offense to fan and lars, great advice!) but yours seems more in perspective, idk lol :D. I love this thread btw


Thank you for the feedback. This shows this thread is a success. He got advice from three different people.
since 98'
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-20 01:50:50
October 20 2009 01:50 GMT
#289
Any tips on how to woo ForGG? I have tried undressing him, with promising results. (Twice.)
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
FallingTeardrops
Profile Joined October 2009
United States46 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-20 02:23:31
October 20 2009 02:20 GMT
#290
On October 20 2009 10:50 NeverGG wrote:
Any tips on how to woo ForGG? I have tried undressing him, with promising results. (Twice.)


What the...If that was a serious question, then I guess you could try asking him who his favorite female celebrities are, or what kind of American movies he likes? Then, after you get past the awkward part, you can just start popping in random questions until the big closer.
Djabanete
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States2786 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-20 02:34:34
October 20 2009 02:24 GMT
#291
On October 20 2009 10:50 NeverGG wrote:
Any tips on how to woo ForGG? I have tried undressing him, with promising results. (Twice.)


Try undressing yourself at the same time? Otherwise he might feel, you know, awkward...

In case that was a serious question: definitely try to take him elsewhere than the professional sphere. Not only can it put him in a difficult position if you hit on him during a shoot (he can't get away or really say anything if the advances aren't wanted --- no offense, I'm just saying it's possible), but you might have a better chance of getting him in a more intimate setting!
May the BeSt man win.
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
October 20 2009 02:28 GMT
#292
On October 19 2009 19:18 ThunderGod wrote:
I would like to hear a woman's opinion on this? (Where are you lilsusie/unc?)


I am not touching this thread with a 10 foot pole.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
October 20 2009 02:38 GMT
#293
will you touch it with jamies 11 foot pole?
why so 진지해?
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-20 02:41:32
October 20 2009 02:38 GMT
#294
^ im so so slow :<
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
iloveambiguity
Profile Joined August 2009
United States81 Posts
October 20 2009 04:49 GMT
#295
On October 20 2009 11:28 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2009 19:18 ThunderGod wrote:
I would like to hear a woman's opinion on this? (Where are you lilsusie/unc?)


I am not touching this thread with a 10 foot pole.

lol
iloveambiguity
Profile Joined August 2009
United States81 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-20 04:52:02
October 20 2009 04:50 GMT
#296
Update: I told her that she inspires me to become a better person. She was blushing and smiling ear to ear... I also told her that I tried too hard exactly because I wanted to impress her so much. At the end of the day, every girl is different i guess, even if general strategies work, the most important thing is to be open and sincere with your emotions towards her... that is my 2 cents.
iloveambiguity
Profile Joined August 2009
United States81 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-20 04:53:04
October 20 2009 04:52 GMT
#297
lilsusie, how can one woo a dominatrix????
29 fps
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States5725 Posts
October 20 2009 05:02 GMT
#298
what's your relationship history? with advice like this, i would imagine that you're happily married with kids and such or along that path. is that how it's like for you?
4v4 is a battle of who has the better computer.
Zapdos_Smithh
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2620 Posts
October 20 2009 05:05 GMT
#299
On October 20 2009 14:02 29 fps wrote:
what's your relationship history? with advice like this, i would imagine that you're happily married with kids and such or along that path. is that how it's like for you?


That's what I originally wondered.
UGC4
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Peru532 Posts
October 20 2009 11:37 GMT
#300
On October 20 2009 11:28 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2009 19:18 ThunderGod wrote:
I would like to hear a woman's opinion on this? (Where are you lilsusie/unc?)


I am not touching this thread with a 10 foot pole.


please dont. some of these guys are retarded.

fantasyst u should make your own thread, every response of yours is a fuckin high school essay--long, pure bull shit, and deserves an F
#1 Movie fan~ he's got so much skill it oozes out of his skin in the form of acne. ~family comes first~
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 125
SpeCial 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12167
Artosis 388
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift3170
JimRising 564
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox420
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4924
Liquid`Hasu1206
Khaldor1068
Other Games
summit1g7155
shahzam515
FrodaN134
ArmadaUGS93
NeuroSwarm71
Mew2King53
ViBE48
JuggernautJason41
PPMD14
Vindicta3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 34
• davetesta3
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• blackmanpl 19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Scarra391
• Shiphtur202
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 36m
Stellar Fest
14h 36m
OSC
23h 36m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.