• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:34
CEST 17:34
KST 00:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8055 users

Bible Required Curriculum - Page 26

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 30 Next All
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
August 19 2009 02:37 GMT
#501
On August 19 2009 11:34 NExUS1g wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2009 11:30 Louder wrote:
What? I have never heard of ANY evidence that even verifies the existence of Jesus.


There's a significant amount of period texts written about or mentioning Jesus.


Even if you include the Josephus text mentioning him, which is thought to be a forgery by the vast majority, all texts were written many decades after he would have died. They show that there were Christians at the time of their writing, but beyond that, little can be said with certainty.
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-19 02:42:00
August 19 2009 02:40 GMT
#502
On August 19 2009 11:19 NExUS1g wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2009 11:11 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:10 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:04 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:55 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:51 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:46 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:17 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:10 NExUS1g wrote:

If there is no evidence, there's a lack of information to make an educated decision or even a "best guess".

Are you going to blame semantics again when you reread this and realize how laughable this statement is? You have serious fucking problems with understanding inductive reasoning.


I am an agnostic atheist.

Let's say We have a time line that runs from 1,000 B.C.E. to 500 B.C.E. Now we have a purported kingdom that existed in country X from 900 B.C.E. to 700 B.C.E. Now, we don't see any information that there was the existence of this purported kingdom that existed in country X. Can we say that it doesn't exist and the one source of information is wrong? Isn't it more sound to say we can't prove its existence rather than completely denying its existence or even saying that it probably didn't exist?

I raped your mother last night.

Now, you might call your mother up and ask her "Did Jibba give you unbelievable pleasure against your will last night?" and you might gain a piece of evidence that can prove or disprove my claim, but until that happens, are you seriously going to remain agnostic to the claim that I raped the shit out of your hot mommy?

+ Show Spoiler +
Jk. It was your dad.


From a scientific standpoint, I would have to say I don't know.

From a personal standpoint, I'd tell you that you're a retard for attempting to win an argument using pathetic attempts at sly insults.
They're not sly insults. If you weren't stubbornly sticking to a stupid point, you would make inferences that because of the nature of my claim, over the internet, by an unknown forum poster, etc. that they are spurious and that my claim is false. THAT IS HOW INDUCTION WORKS. Even if you called your mother, her reply would would still not serve as a definitive data point to prove I didn't bang her so hard she can't walk for a week.

The same principle applies to your mythical civilization. They tend to leave behind remains and if they're advanced (which this one supposedly was), then they've made contact with other groups of people and their existence would be documented. This is what anthropologists do. Do you think they've deductively proven Pompeii was destroyed by Mt. Vesuvius? No one can do that.

What is your idea of definitive proof anyways? Please, indulge us and definitely prove that you aren't dreaming right now.

What's even weaker about your argument is that you're attempting to use logic to validate a religion, when even religious people acknowledge that it can't be done.


I'm not validating a religion, I'm saying the Bible has not been proven wrong and it is cohesive.

Like I said, though, probability used in a circumstance like this equates to, "I don't know."

No, it equates to "very likely not."

If this is an "I don't know" decision for you, then how do you get through life? I can think of a dozen decisions right now that are more difficult than believing the historical accuracy of the Bible.


So if you say, "This monarchy probably didn't exist," this somehow means you know for certain?

Please list 5 facts which you know to be certain, based on the level of deduction you're asking for. Are you certain TeamLiquid actually exists?
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
NExUS1g
Profile Joined December 2007
United States254 Posts
August 19 2009 02:42 GMT
#503
On August 19 2009 11:37 Mindcrime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2009 11:34 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:30 Louder wrote:
What? I have never heard of ANY evidence that even verifies the existence of Jesus.


There's a significant amount of period texts written about or mentioning Jesus.


Even if you include the Josephus text mentioning him, which is thought to be a forgery by the vast majority, all texts were written many decades after he would have died. They show that there were Christians at the time of their writing, but beyond that, little can be said with certainty.


Most historians accept the historical existence of Jesus.
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
August 19 2009 02:44 GMT
#504
On August 19 2009 11:42 NExUS1g wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2009 11:37 Mindcrime wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:34 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:30 Louder wrote:
What? I have never heard of ANY evidence that even verifies the existence of Jesus.


There's a significant amount of period texts written about or mentioning Jesus.


Even if you include the Josephus text mentioning him, which is thought to be a forgery by the vast majority, all texts were written many decades after he would have died. They show that there were Christians at the time of their writing, but beyond that, little can be said with certainty.


Most historians accept the historical existence of Jesus.


This is true. But the evidence is hardly overwhelming.
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
NExUS1g
Profile Joined December 2007
United States254 Posts
August 19 2009 02:45 GMT
#505
On August 19 2009 11:40 Jibba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2009 11:19 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:11 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:10 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:04 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:55 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:51 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:46 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:17 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:10 NExUS1g wrote:

If there is no evidence, there's a lack of information to make an educated decision or even a "best guess".

Are you going to blame semantics again when you reread this and realize how laughable this statement is? You have serious fucking problems with understanding inductive reasoning.


I am an agnostic atheist.

Let's say We have a time line that runs from 1,000 B.C.E. to 500 B.C.E. Now we have a purported kingdom that existed in country X from 900 B.C.E. to 700 B.C.E. Now, we don't see any information that there was the existence of this purported kingdom that existed in country X. Can we say that it doesn't exist and the one source of information is wrong? Isn't it more sound to say we can't prove its existence rather than completely denying its existence or even saying that it probably didn't exist?

I raped your mother last night.

Now, you might call your mother up and ask her "Did Jibba give you unbelievable pleasure against your will last night?" and you might gain a piece of evidence that can prove or disprove my claim, but until that happens, are you seriously going to remain agnostic to the claim that I raped the shit out of your hot mommy?

+ Show Spoiler +
Jk. It was your dad.


From a scientific standpoint, I would have to say I don't know.

From a personal standpoint, I'd tell you that you're a retard for attempting to win an argument using pathetic attempts at sly insults.
They're not sly insults. If you weren't stubbornly sticking to a stupid point, you would make inferences that because of the nature of my claim, over the internet, by an unknown forum poster, etc. that they are spurious and that my claim is false. THAT IS HOW INDUCTION WORKS. Even if you called your mother, her reply would would still not serve as a definitive data point to prove I didn't bang her so hard she can't walk for a week.

The same principle applies to your mythical civilization. They tend to leave behind remains and if they're advanced (which this one supposedly was), then they've made contact with other groups of people and their existence would be documented. This is what anthropologists do. Do you think they've deductively proven Pompeii was destroyed by Mt. Vesuvius? No one can do that.

What is your idea of definitive proof anyways? Please, indulge us and definitely prove that you aren't dreaming right now.

What's even weaker about your argument is that you're attempting to use logic to validate a religion, when even religious people acknowledge that it can't be done.


I'm not validating a religion, I'm saying the Bible has not been proven wrong and it is cohesive.

Like I said, though, probability used in a circumstance like this equates to, "I don't know."

No, it equates to "very likely not."

If this is an "I don't know" decision for you, then how do you get through life? I can think of a dozen decisions right now that are more difficult than believing the historical accuracy of the Bible.


So if you say, "This monarchy probably didn't exist," this somehow means you know for certain?

Please list 5 facts which you know to be certain, based on the level of deduction you're asking for. Are you certain TeamLiquid actually exists?


You can't be serious.
NExUS1g
Profile Joined December 2007
United States254 Posts
August 19 2009 02:46 GMT
#506
On August 19 2009 11:44 Mindcrime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2009 11:42 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:37 Mindcrime wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:34 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:30 Louder wrote:
What? I have never heard of ANY evidence that even verifies the existence of Jesus.


There's a significant amount of period texts written about or mentioning Jesus.


Even if you include the Josephus text mentioning him, which is thought to be a forgery by the vast majority, all texts were written many decades after he would have died. They show that there were Christians at the time of their writing, but beyond that, little can be said with certainty.


Most historians accept the historical existence of Jesus.


This is true. But the evidence is hardly overwhelming.


That's subjective.
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-19 02:53:11
August 19 2009 02:48 GMT
#507
On August 19 2009 11:45 NExUS1g wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2009 11:40 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:19 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:11 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:10 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:04 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:55 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:51 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:46 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:17 Jibba wrote:
[quote]
Are you going to blame semantics again when you reread this and realize how laughable this statement is? You have serious fucking problems with understanding inductive reasoning.


I am an agnostic atheist.

Let's say We have a time line that runs from 1,000 B.C.E. to 500 B.C.E. Now we have a purported kingdom that existed in country X from 900 B.C.E. to 700 B.C.E. Now, we don't see any information that there was the existence of this purported kingdom that existed in country X. Can we say that it doesn't exist and the one source of information is wrong? Isn't it more sound to say we can't prove its existence rather than completely denying its existence or even saying that it probably didn't exist?

I raped your mother last night.

Now, you might call your mother up and ask her "Did Jibba give you unbelievable pleasure against your will last night?" and you might gain a piece of evidence that can prove or disprove my claim, but until that happens, are you seriously going to remain agnostic to the claim that I raped the shit out of your hot mommy?

+ Show Spoiler +
Jk. It was your dad.


From a scientific standpoint, I would have to say I don't know.

From a personal standpoint, I'd tell you that you're a retard for attempting to win an argument using pathetic attempts at sly insults.
They're not sly insults. If you weren't stubbornly sticking to a stupid point, you would make inferences that because of the nature of my claim, over the internet, by an unknown forum poster, etc. that they are spurious and that my claim is false. THAT IS HOW INDUCTION WORKS. Even if you called your mother, her reply would would still not serve as a definitive data point to prove I didn't bang her so hard she can't walk for a week.

The same principle applies to your mythical civilization. They tend to leave behind remains and if they're advanced (which this one supposedly was), then they've made contact with other groups of people and their existence would be documented. This is what anthropologists do. Do you think they've deductively proven Pompeii was destroyed by Mt. Vesuvius? No one can do that.

What is your idea of definitive proof anyways? Please, indulge us and definitely prove that you aren't dreaming right now.

What's even weaker about your argument is that you're attempting to use logic to validate a religion, when even religious people acknowledge that it can't be done.


I'm not validating a religion, I'm saying the Bible has not been proven wrong and it is cohesive.

Like I said, though, probability used in a circumstance like this equates to, "I don't know."

No, it equates to "very likely not."

If this is an "I don't know" decision for you, then how do you get through life? I can think of a dozen decisions right now that are more difficult than believing the historical accuracy of the Bible.


So if you say, "This monarchy probably didn't exist," this somehow means you know for certain?

Please list 5 facts which you know to be certain, based on the level of deduction you're asking for. Are you certain TeamLiquid actually exists?


You can't be serious.
Do it. You're asking for an unobtainable level of proof (deduction) to show that the kingdom didn't exist, when we can simply infer through multiple data sources that it didn't. Since you can't seem to understand the difference between inference (and the way we use it in every day language to say "I know X") then tell us what you do know from deduction.

Lack of remains is a piece of evidence that screams "DIDN'T EXIST."

By your system of knowledge, we need to remain agnostic on pretty much everything. There's no proof that a flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist. There's no proof that I didn't rape your mother. There's no proof that TL has been imagined by you. WE JUST DON'T KNOW.

And please explain how it is logically possible to prove something's lack of existence. Lay it out for us in Ps and Qs.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
NExUS1g
Profile Joined December 2007
United States254 Posts
August 19 2009 02:55 GMT
#508
On August 19 2009 11:48 Jibba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2009 11:45 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:40 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:19 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:11 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:10 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:04 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:55 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:51 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:46 NExUS1g wrote:
[quote]

I am an agnostic atheist.

Let's say We have a time line that runs from 1,000 B.C.E. to 500 B.C.E. Now we have a purported kingdom that existed in country X from 900 B.C.E. to 700 B.C.E. Now, we don't see any information that there was the existence of this purported kingdom that existed in country X. Can we say that it doesn't exist and the one source of information is wrong? Isn't it more sound to say we can't prove its existence rather than completely denying its existence or even saying that it probably didn't exist?

I raped your mother last night.

Now, you might call your mother up and ask her "Did Jibba give you unbelievable pleasure against your will last night?" and you might gain a piece of evidence that can prove or disprove my claim, but until that happens, are you seriously going to remain agnostic to the claim that I raped the shit out of your hot mommy?

+ Show Spoiler +
Jk. It was your dad.


From a scientific standpoint, I would have to say I don't know.

From a personal standpoint, I'd tell you that you're a retard for attempting to win an argument using pathetic attempts at sly insults.
They're not sly insults. If you weren't stubbornly sticking to a stupid point, you would make inferences that because of the nature of my claim, over the internet, by an unknown forum poster, etc. that they are spurious and that my claim is false. THAT IS HOW INDUCTION WORKS. Even if you called your mother, her reply would would still not serve as a definitive data point to prove I didn't bang her so hard she can't walk for a week.

The same principle applies to your mythical civilization. They tend to leave behind remains and if they're advanced (which this one supposedly was), then they've made contact with other groups of people and their existence would be documented. This is what anthropologists do. Do you think they've deductively proven Pompeii was destroyed by Mt. Vesuvius? No one can do that.

What is your idea of definitive proof anyways? Please, indulge us and definitely prove that you aren't dreaming right now.

What's even weaker about your argument is that you're attempting to use logic to validate a religion, when even religious people acknowledge that it can't be done.


I'm not validating a religion, I'm saying the Bible has not been proven wrong and it is cohesive.

Like I said, though, probability used in a circumstance like this equates to, "I don't know."

No, it equates to "very likely not."

If this is an "I don't know" decision for you, then how do you get through life? I can think of a dozen decisions right now that are more difficult than believing the historical accuracy of the Bible.


So if you say, "This monarchy probably didn't exist," this somehow means you know for certain?

Please list 5 facts which you know to be certain, based on the level of deduction you're asking for. Are you certain TeamLiquid actually exists?


You can't be serious.
Do it. You're asking for an unobtainable level of proof (deduction) to show that the kingdom didn't exist, when we can simply infer through multiple data sources that it didn't. Since you can't seem to understand the difference between inference (and the way we use it in every day language to say "I know X") then tell us what you do know from deduction.

Lack of remains is a piece of evidence that screams "DIDN'T EXIST."

By your system of knowledge, we need to remain agnostic on pretty much everything. There's no proof that a flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist. There's no proof that I didn't rape your mother. There's no proof that TL has been imagined by you. WE JUST DON'T KNOW.


Right, because we've dug up everything that is under the ground. We know we have dug up a small number artifacts from the last 5,000 years of human history. If I go to a murder scene, lift one fingerprint, and determine the fingerprint is that of the victim, I can't say there was no murderer. That's exactly what you're doing here. You're taking the VERY little we know of all there is to know and saying it provides significant proof of what didn't exist.
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
August 19 2009 02:56 GMT
#509
On August 19 2009 11:46 NExUS1g wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2009 11:44 Mindcrime wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:42 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:37 Mindcrime wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:34 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:30 Louder wrote:
What? I have never heard of ANY evidence that even verifies the existence of Jesus.


There's a significant amount of period texts written about or mentioning Jesus.


Even if you include the Josephus text mentioning him, which is thought to be a forgery by the vast majority, all texts were written many decades after he would have died. They show that there were Christians at the time of their writing, but beyond that, little can be said with certainty.


Most historians accept the historical existence of Jesus.


This is true. But the evidence is hardly overwhelming.


That's subjective.


do you find it to be overwhelming?
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
NExUS1g
Profile Joined December 2007
United States254 Posts
August 19 2009 02:58 GMT
#510
On August 19 2009 11:56 Mindcrime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2009 11:46 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:44 Mindcrime wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:42 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:37 Mindcrime wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:34 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:30 Louder wrote:
What? I have never heard of ANY evidence that even verifies the existence of Jesus.


There's a significant amount of period texts written about or mentioning Jesus.


Even if you include the Josephus text mentioning him, which is thought to be a forgery by the vast majority, all texts were written many decades after he would have died. They show that there were Christians at the time of their writing, but beyond that, little can be said with certainty.


Most historians accept the historical existence of Jesus.


This is true. But the evidence is hardly overwhelming.


That's subjective.


do you find it to be overwhelming?


How I feel about it is still subjective.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44373 Posts
August 19 2009 02:59 GMT
#511
On August 19 2009 11:55 NExUS1g wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2009 11:48 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:45 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:40 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:19 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:11 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:10 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:04 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:55 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:51 Jibba wrote:
[quote]
I raped your mother last night.

Now, you might call your mother up and ask her "Did Jibba give you unbelievable pleasure against your will last night?" and you might gain a piece of evidence that can prove or disprove my claim, but until that happens, are you seriously going to remain agnostic to the claim that I raped the shit out of your hot mommy?

+ Show Spoiler +
Jk. It was your dad.


From a scientific standpoint, I would have to say I don't know.

From a personal standpoint, I'd tell you that you're a retard for attempting to win an argument using pathetic attempts at sly insults.
They're not sly insults. If you weren't stubbornly sticking to a stupid point, you would make inferences that because of the nature of my claim, over the internet, by an unknown forum poster, etc. that they are spurious and that my claim is false. THAT IS HOW INDUCTION WORKS. Even if you called your mother, her reply would would still not serve as a definitive data point to prove I didn't bang her so hard she can't walk for a week.

The same principle applies to your mythical civilization. They tend to leave behind remains and if they're advanced (which this one supposedly was), then they've made contact with other groups of people and their existence would be documented. This is what anthropologists do. Do you think they've deductively proven Pompeii was destroyed by Mt. Vesuvius? No one can do that.

What is your idea of definitive proof anyways? Please, indulge us and definitely prove that you aren't dreaming right now.

What's even weaker about your argument is that you're attempting to use logic to validate a religion, when even religious people acknowledge that it can't be done.


I'm not validating a religion, I'm saying the Bible has not been proven wrong and it is cohesive.

Like I said, though, probability used in a circumstance like this equates to, "I don't know."

No, it equates to "very likely not."

If this is an "I don't know" decision for you, then how do you get through life? I can think of a dozen decisions right now that are more difficult than believing the historical accuracy of the Bible.


So if you say, "This monarchy probably didn't exist," this somehow means you know for certain?

Please list 5 facts which you know to be certain, based on the level of deduction you're asking for. Are you certain TeamLiquid actually exists?


You can't be serious.
Do it. You're asking for an unobtainable level of proof (deduction) to show that the kingdom didn't exist, when we can simply infer through multiple data sources that it didn't. Since you can't seem to understand the difference between inference (and the way we use it in every day language to say "I know X") then tell us what you do know from deduction.

Lack of remains is a piece of evidence that screams "DIDN'T EXIST."

By your system of knowledge, we need to remain agnostic on pretty much everything. There's no proof that a flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist. There's no proof that I didn't rape your mother. There's no proof that TL has been imagined by you. WE JUST DON'T KNOW.


Right, because we've dug up everything that is under the ground. We know we have dug up a small number artifacts from the last 5,000 years of human history. If I go to a murder scene, lift one fingerprint, and determine the fingerprint is that of the victim, I can't say there was no murderer. That's exactly what you're doing here. You're taking the VERY little we know of all there is to know and saying it provides significant proof of what didn't exist.

Erm, it's a murder scene, the corpse is evidence that there was a murderer. So is the blood. What he's doing is going into an empty room, finding a fingerprint and declaring there was no murder.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
TranceStorm
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
1616 Posts
August 19 2009 03:00 GMT
#512
I'm pretty sure that this law would be struck down if somebody were to raise a complaint that their kids were hurt by such a policy and that case were brought to a district or an appeals court (even Supreme Court if needs be). But at the same time, it would be pretty hard to prove that you were hurt by an optional choice of curriculum in a school.
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
August 19 2009 03:01 GMT
#513
I wanted to know how you feel about it, not what you think about how you feel about it.

:|
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
NExUS1g
Profile Joined December 2007
United States254 Posts
August 19 2009 03:02 GMT
#514
On August 19 2009 11:59 Kwark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2009 11:55 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:48 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:45 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:40 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:19 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:11 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:10 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:04 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:55 NExUS1g wrote:
[quote]

From a scientific standpoint, I would have to say I don't know.

From a personal standpoint, I'd tell you that you're a retard for attempting to win an argument using pathetic attempts at sly insults.
They're not sly insults. If you weren't stubbornly sticking to a stupid point, you would make inferences that because of the nature of my claim, over the internet, by an unknown forum poster, etc. that they are spurious and that my claim is false. THAT IS HOW INDUCTION WORKS. Even if you called your mother, her reply would would still not serve as a definitive data point to prove I didn't bang her so hard she can't walk for a week.

The same principle applies to your mythical civilization. They tend to leave behind remains and if they're advanced (which this one supposedly was), then they've made contact with other groups of people and their existence would be documented. This is what anthropologists do. Do you think they've deductively proven Pompeii was destroyed by Mt. Vesuvius? No one can do that.

What is your idea of definitive proof anyways? Please, indulge us and definitely prove that you aren't dreaming right now.

What's even weaker about your argument is that you're attempting to use logic to validate a religion, when even religious people acknowledge that it can't be done.


I'm not validating a religion, I'm saying the Bible has not been proven wrong and it is cohesive.

Like I said, though, probability used in a circumstance like this equates to, "I don't know."

No, it equates to "very likely not."

If this is an "I don't know" decision for you, then how do you get through life? I can think of a dozen decisions right now that are more difficult than believing the historical accuracy of the Bible.


So if you say, "This monarchy probably didn't exist," this somehow means you know for certain?

Please list 5 facts which you know to be certain, based on the level of deduction you're asking for. Are you certain TeamLiquid actually exists?


You can't be serious.
Do it. You're asking for an unobtainable level of proof (deduction) to show that the kingdom didn't exist, when we can simply infer through multiple data sources that it didn't. Since you can't seem to understand the difference between inference (and the way we use it in every day language to say "I know X") then tell us what you do know from deduction.

Lack of remains is a piece of evidence that screams "DIDN'T EXIST."

By your system of knowledge, we need to remain agnostic on pretty much everything. There's no proof that a flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist. There's no proof that I didn't rape your mother. There's no proof that TL has been imagined by you. WE JUST DON'T KNOW.


Right, because we've dug up everything that is under the ground. We know we have dug up a small number artifacts from the last 5,000 years of human history. If I go to a murder scene, lift one fingerprint, and determine the fingerprint is that of the victim, I can't say there was no murderer. That's exactly what you're doing here. You're taking the VERY little we know of all there is to know and saying it provides significant proof of what didn't exist.

Erm, it's a murder scene, the corpse is evidence that there was a murderer. So is the blood. What he's doing is going into an empty room, finding a fingerprint and declaring there was no murder.


A death is always assumed a murder until murder is ruled out -- so it's a murder scene by default if you're taking evidence.

I can't believe I have to do this...

If I go to a crime scene where there is a dead body, lift one fingerprint, and determine the fingerprint is that of the victim, I can't say she committed suicide. That's exactly what you're doing here. You're taking the VERY little we know of all there is to know and saying it provides significant proof of what didn't exist.
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
August 19 2009 03:03 GMT
#515
On August 19 2009 11:55 NExUS1g wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2009 11:48 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:45 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:40 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:19 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:11 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:10 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:04 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:55 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:51 Jibba wrote:
[quote]
I raped your mother last night.

Now, you might call your mother up and ask her "Did Jibba give you unbelievable pleasure against your will last night?" and you might gain a piece of evidence that can prove or disprove my claim, but until that happens, are you seriously going to remain agnostic to the claim that I raped the shit out of your hot mommy?

+ Show Spoiler +
Jk. It was your dad.


From a scientific standpoint, I would have to say I don't know.

From a personal standpoint, I'd tell you that you're a retard for attempting to win an argument using pathetic attempts at sly insults.
They're not sly insults. If you weren't stubbornly sticking to a stupid point, you would make inferences that because of the nature of my claim, over the internet, by an unknown forum poster, etc. that they are spurious and that my claim is false. THAT IS HOW INDUCTION WORKS. Even if you called your mother, her reply would would still not serve as a definitive data point to prove I didn't bang her so hard she can't walk for a week.

The same principle applies to your mythical civilization. They tend to leave behind remains and if they're advanced (which this one supposedly was), then they've made contact with other groups of people and their existence would be documented. This is what anthropologists do. Do you think they've deductively proven Pompeii was destroyed by Mt. Vesuvius? No one can do that.

What is your idea of definitive proof anyways? Please, indulge us and definitely prove that you aren't dreaming right now.

What's even weaker about your argument is that you're attempting to use logic to validate a religion, when even religious people acknowledge that it can't be done.


I'm not validating a religion, I'm saying the Bible has not been proven wrong and it is cohesive.

Like I said, though, probability used in a circumstance like this equates to, "I don't know."

No, it equates to "very likely not."

If this is an "I don't know" decision for you, then how do you get through life? I can think of a dozen decisions right now that are more difficult than believing the historical accuracy of the Bible.


So if you say, "This monarchy probably didn't exist," this somehow means you know for certain?

Please list 5 facts which you know to be certain, based on the level of deduction you're asking for. Are you certain TeamLiquid actually exists?


You can't be serious.
Do it. You're asking for an unobtainable level of proof (deduction) to show that the kingdom didn't exist, when we can simply infer through multiple data sources that it didn't. Since you can't seem to understand the difference between inference (and the way we use it in every day language to say "I know X") then tell us what you do know from deduction.

Lack of remains is a piece of evidence that screams "DIDN'T EXIST."

By your system of knowledge, we need to remain agnostic on pretty much everything. There's no proof that a flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist. There's no proof that I didn't rape your mother. There's no proof that TL has been imagined by you. WE JUST DON'T KNOW.


Right, because we've dug up everything that is under the ground. We know we have dug up a small number artifacts from the last 5,000 years of human history. If I go to a murder scene, lift one fingerprint, and determine the fingerprint is that of the victim, I can't say there was no murderer. That's exactly what you're doing here. You're taking the VERY little we know of all there is to know and saying it provides significant proof of what didn't exist.
No, we say "this likely didn't exist" until we find more evidence. You assume nothing until you find evidence to contradict that. You're assuming everything from the very beginning. You work with the evidence you have.

If there's a murder scene with holes in the victims and bullet casings on the ground, we start by inferring they were shot. If an anonymous caller tells us the victim was actually squashed by a giant bunny rabbit, you're asking us to disprove the squashing theory rather than find evidence that it happened.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
NExUS1g
Profile Joined December 2007
United States254 Posts
August 19 2009 03:03 GMT
#516
On August 19 2009 12:01 Mindcrime wrote:
I wanted to know how you feel about it, not what you think about how you feel about it.

:|


I feel the evidence is sufficient.
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
August 19 2009 03:04 GMT
#517
On August 19 2009 12:02 NExUS1g wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2009 11:59 Kwark wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:55 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:48 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:45 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:40 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:19 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:11 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:10 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:04 Jibba wrote:
[quote]They're not sly insults. If you weren't stubbornly sticking to a stupid point, you would make inferences that because of the nature of my claim, over the internet, by an unknown forum poster, etc. that they are spurious and that my claim is false. THAT IS HOW INDUCTION WORKS. Even if you called your mother, her reply would would still not serve as a definitive data point to prove I didn't bang her so hard she can't walk for a week.

The same principle applies to your mythical civilization. They tend to leave behind remains and if they're advanced (which this one supposedly was), then they've made contact with other groups of people and their existence would be documented. This is what anthropologists do. Do you think they've deductively proven Pompeii was destroyed by Mt. Vesuvius? No one can do that.

What is your idea of definitive proof anyways? Please, indulge us and definitely prove that you aren't dreaming right now.

What's even weaker about your argument is that you're attempting to use logic to validate a religion, when even religious people acknowledge that it can't be done.


I'm not validating a religion, I'm saying the Bible has not been proven wrong and it is cohesive.

Like I said, though, probability used in a circumstance like this equates to, "I don't know."

No, it equates to "very likely not."

If this is an "I don't know" decision for you, then how do you get through life? I can think of a dozen decisions right now that are more difficult than believing the historical accuracy of the Bible.


So if you say, "This monarchy probably didn't exist," this somehow means you know for certain?

Please list 5 facts which you know to be certain, based on the level of deduction you're asking for. Are you certain TeamLiquid actually exists?


You can't be serious.
Do it. You're asking for an unobtainable level of proof (deduction) to show that the kingdom didn't exist, when we can simply infer through multiple data sources that it didn't. Since you can't seem to understand the difference between inference (and the way we use it in every day language to say "I know X") then tell us what you do know from deduction.

Lack of remains is a piece of evidence that screams "DIDN'T EXIST."

By your system of knowledge, we need to remain agnostic on pretty much everything. There's no proof that a flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist. There's no proof that I didn't rape your mother. There's no proof that TL has been imagined by you. WE JUST DON'T KNOW.


Right, because we've dug up everything that is under the ground. We know we have dug up a small number artifacts from the last 5,000 years of human history. If I go to a murder scene, lift one fingerprint, and determine the fingerprint is that of the victim, I can't say there was no murderer. That's exactly what you're doing here. You're taking the VERY little we know of all there is to know and saying it provides significant proof of what didn't exist.

Erm, it's a murder scene, the corpse is evidence that there was a murderer. So is the blood. What he's doing is going into an empty room, finding a fingerprint and declaring there was no murder.


A death is always assumed a murder until murder is ruled out
What fucking world do you live in? God, the police must have a really busy time investigating hospices and nursing homes.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
NExUS1g
Profile Joined December 2007
United States254 Posts
August 19 2009 03:05 GMT
#518
On August 19 2009 12:03 Jibba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2009 11:55 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:48 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:45 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:40 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:19 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:11 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:10 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:04 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:55 NExUS1g wrote:
[quote]

From a scientific standpoint, I would have to say I don't know.

From a personal standpoint, I'd tell you that you're a retard for attempting to win an argument using pathetic attempts at sly insults.
They're not sly insults. If you weren't stubbornly sticking to a stupid point, you would make inferences that because of the nature of my claim, over the internet, by an unknown forum poster, etc. that they are spurious and that my claim is false. THAT IS HOW INDUCTION WORKS. Even if you called your mother, her reply would would still not serve as a definitive data point to prove I didn't bang her so hard she can't walk for a week.

The same principle applies to your mythical civilization. They tend to leave behind remains and if they're advanced (which this one supposedly was), then they've made contact with other groups of people and their existence would be documented. This is what anthropologists do. Do you think they've deductively proven Pompeii was destroyed by Mt. Vesuvius? No one can do that.

What is your idea of definitive proof anyways? Please, indulge us and definitely prove that you aren't dreaming right now.

What's even weaker about your argument is that you're attempting to use logic to validate a religion, when even religious people acknowledge that it can't be done.


I'm not validating a religion, I'm saying the Bible has not been proven wrong and it is cohesive.

Like I said, though, probability used in a circumstance like this equates to, "I don't know."

No, it equates to "very likely not."

If this is an "I don't know" decision for you, then how do you get through life? I can think of a dozen decisions right now that are more difficult than believing the historical accuracy of the Bible.


So if you say, "This monarchy probably didn't exist," this somehow means you know for certain?

Please list 5 facts which you know to be certain, based on the level of deduction you're asking for. Are you certain TeamLiquid actually exists?


You can't be serious.
Do it. You're asking for an unobtainable level of proof (deduction) to show that the kingdom didn't exist, when we can simply infer through multiple data sources that it didn't. Since you can't seem to understand the difference between inference (and the way we use it in every day language to say "I know X") then tell us what you do know from deduction.

Lack of remains is a piece of evidence that screams "DIDN'T EXIST."

By your system of knowledge, we need to remain agnostic on pretty much everything. There's no proof that a flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist. There's no proof that I didn't rape your mother. There's no proof that TL has been imagined by you. WE JUST DON'T KNOW.


Right, because we've dug up everything that is under the ground. We know we have dug up a small number artifacts from the last 5,000 years of human history. If I go to a murder scene, lift one fingerprint, and determine the fingerprint is that of the victim, I can't say there was no murderer. That's exactly what you're doing here. You're taking the VERY little we know of all there is to know and saying it provides significant proof of what didn't exist.
No, we say "this likely didn't exist" until we find more evidence. You assume nothing until you find evidence to contradict that. You're assuming everything from the very beginning. You work with the evidence you have.

If there's a murder scene with holes in the victims and bullet casings on the ground, we start by inferring they were shot. If an anonymous caller tells us the victim was actually squashed by a giant bunny rabbit, you're asking us to disprove the squashing theory rather than find evidence that it happened.


There's a historical text that is generally correct that says X existed. I would say that it existed unless proven otherwise.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
August 19 2009 03:06 GMT
#519
On August 19 2009 11:48 Jibba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2009 11:45 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:40 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:19 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:11 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:10 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:04 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:55 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:51 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 10:46 NExUS1g wrote:
[quote]

I am an agnostic atheist.

Let's say We have a time line that runs from 1,000 B.C.E. to 500 B.C.E. Now we have a purported kingdom that existed in country X from 900 B.C.E. to 700 B.C.E. Now, we don't see any information that there was the existence of this purported kingdom that existed in country X. Can we say that it doesn't exist and the one source of information is wrong? Isn't it more sound to say we can't prove its existence rather than completely denying its existence or even saying that it probably didn't exist?

I raped your mother last night.

Now, you might call your mother up and ask her "Did Jibba give you unbelievable pleasure against your will last night?" and you might gain a piece of evidence that can prove or disprove my claim, but until that happens, are you seriously going to remain agnostic to the claim that I raped the shit out of your hot mommy?

+ Show Spoiler +
Jk. It was your dad.


From a scientific standpoint, I would have to say I don't know.

From a personal standpoint, I'd tell you that you're a retard for attempting to win an argument using pathetic attempts at sly insults.
They're not sly insults. If you weren't stubbornly sticking to a stupid point, you would make inferences that because of the nature of my claim, over the internet, by an unknown forum poster, etc. that they are spurious and that my claim is false. THAT IS HOW INDUCTION WORKS. Even if you called your mother, her reply would would still not serve as a definitive data point to prove I didn't bang her so hard she can't walk for a week.

The same principle applies to your mythical civilization. They tend to leave behind remains and if they're advanced (which this one supposedly was), then they've made contact with other groups of people and their existence would be documented. This is what anthropologists do. Do you think they've deductively proven Pompeii was destroyed by Mt. Vesuvius? No one can do that.

What is your idea of definitive proof anyways? Please, indulge us and definitely prove that you aren't dreaming right now.

What's even weaker about your argument is that you're attempting to use logic to validate a religion, when even religious people acknowledge that it can't be done.


I'm not validating a religion, I'm saying the Bible has not been proven wrong and it is cohesive.

Like I said, though, probability used in a circumstance like this equates to, "I don't know."

No, it equates to "very likely not."

If this is an "I don't know" decision for you, then how do you get through life? I can think of a dozen decisions right now that are more difficult than believing the historical accuracy of the Bible.


So if you say, "This monarchy probably didn't exist," this somehow means you know for certain?

Please list 5 facts which you know to be certain, based on the level of deduction you're asking for. Are you certain TeamLiquid actually exists?


You can't be serious.
Do it. You're asking for an unobtainable level of proof (deduction) to show that the kingdom didn't exist, when we can simply infer through multiple data sources that it didn't. Since you can't seem to understand the difference between inference (and the way we use it in every day language to say "I know X") then tell us what you do know from deduction.

Lack of remains is a piece of evidence that screams "DIDN'T EXIST."

By your system of knowledge, we need to remain agnostic on pretty much everything. There's no proof that a flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist. There's no proof that I didn't rape your mother. There's no proof that TL has been imagined by you. WE JUST DON'T KNOW.

And please explain how it is logically possible to prove something's lack of existence. Lay it out for us in Ps and Qs.


Given that I am aware (otherwise I could not make this post):
Therefore I exist as something.
I reside in this universe.
Therefore this universe exists.
Given this universe, there is a planet P such that for the existence of something given by the equation |an-L|<epsilon, where epsilon is a value that is infinitesimally small and near 0.
Since an in this universe is defined as P, and since the limit L approaches P for a value n > 0 in this universe, the value becomes defined as |P-P| < epsilon, which is defined as true.
Thus the planet P, which in this case is Earth, exists.
On this planet P, there may or may not be an internet.
Since I am making a post on this internet,and since I exist in this universe on this planet P which is proven to exist as above, this internet exists as well.
Since this internet is undefined, I can claim any values may or may not exist in this internet. Since I exist, my claims are valid for this universe.
Since I claim that TL.net exists on the internet, which is demonstrated because it has been defined that TL.net is a value, and that such a value may be on the internet, thus in this universe, on this internet in planet P/Earth, TL.net exists on the internet.
Since TL.net exists on the internet that I have defined to be in this universe on this planet P on the internet, it can thus be concluded that TL.net exists in this universe.

In other universes, there is bound to be a proof in how TL.net exists in those respective universes but as they likely obey other laws it is impossible for us in this universe to do so. However, in this universe, since I am aware and am able to define myself and my setting, I exist, my setting exists, and subsequently as demonstrated above TL.net exists.

Q.E.D.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
NExUS1g
Profile Joined December 2007
United States254 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-19 03:08:04
August 19 2009 03:06 GMT
#520
On August 19 2009 12:04 Jibba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2009 12:02 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:59 Kwark wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:55 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:48 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:45 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:40 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:19 NExUS1g wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:11 Jibba wrote:
On August 19 2009 11:10 NExUS1g wrote:
[quote]

I'm not validating a religion, I'm saying the Bible has not been proven wrong and it is cohesive.

Like I said, though, probability used in a circumstance like this equates to, "I don't know."

No, it equates to "very likely not."

If this is an "I don't know" decision for you, then how do you get through life? I can think of a dozen decisions right now that are more difficult than believing the historical accuracy of the Bible.


So if you say, "This monarchy probably didn't exist," this somehow means you know for certain?

Please list 5 facts which you know to be certain, based on the level of deduction you're asking for. Are you certain TeamLiquid actually exists?


You can't be serious.
Do it. You're asking for an unobtainable level of proof (deduction) to show that the kingdom didn't exist, when we can simply infer through multiple data sources that it didn't. Since you can't seem to understand the difference between inference (and the way we use it in every day language to say "I know X") then tell us what you do know from deduction.

Lack of remains is a piece of evidence that screams "DIDN'T EXIST."

By your system of knowledge, we need to remain agnostic on pretty much everything. There's no proof that a flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist. There's no proof that I didn't rape your mother. There's no proof that TL has been imagined by you. WE JUST DON'T KNOW.


Right, because we've dug up everything that is under the ground. We know we have dug up a small number artifacts from the last 5,000 years of human history. If I go to a murder scene, lift one fingerprint, and determine the fingerprint is that of the victim, I can't say there was no murderer. That's exactly what you're doing here. You're taking the VERY little we know of all there is to know and saying it provides significant proof of what didn't exist.

Erm, it's a murder scene, the corpse is evidence that there was a murderer. So is the blood. What he's doing is going into an empty room, finding a fingerprint and declaring there was no murder.


A death is always assumed a murder until murder is ruled out
What fucking world do you live in? God, the police must have a really busy time investigating hospices and nursing homes.


If a there is a human corpse and no medical professional was around to determine the cause of death, then it is a murder unless proven otherwise.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM487
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 487
Reynor 285
ByuN 224
TKL 174
Railgan 74
Codebar 52
BRAT_OK 37
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58454
Bisu 2973
Calm 1840
FanTaSy 1034
Stork 811
Rush 408
hero 374
firebathero 188
Snow 115
Sharp 111
[ Show more ]
actioN 85
Free 65
Mind 65
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 38
Pusan 35
Sexy 24
soO 24
Mong 22
Rock 21
Aegong 20
Terrorterran 18
Hm[arnc] 16
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10007
Dendi979
Counter-Strike
fl0m4658
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo697
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor388
KnowMe302
crisheroes188
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV274
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV580
League of Legends
• Nemesis3224
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 26m
OSC
7h 26m
Replay Cast
7h 26m
OSC
20h 26m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.