• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:11
CEST 00:11
KST 07:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8143 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 38

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 370 Next
Yoshh
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada78 Posts
February 21 2011 08:20 GMT
#741
osu name: yoshh
add me :DD

just recently hit 1 bil ranked score ^^
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
February 21 2011 09:01 GMT
#742
On February 21 2011 16:55 prototype. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2011 16:47 JSH wrote:
eh pretty cool how evenly distributed clockwise/counterclockwise spinners are lol

Yeah, I hate spinners D:
What's worse if the beatmap calls for like 4 spinners in a row I mean come on...
400+ spinning is like 400 APM lol

The spinners that lasts a fraction of a second are worse. I've only encountered them on cardnforces maps though.


Those are unrankable now so any that you find are on older maps most likely.
gaizka
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States991 Posts
February 21 2011 09:04 GMT
#743
I spin at 300 solid most of the time, but there are sometimes that I just get 'stuck' for a second, kinda weird.
Obscura.304
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
150 Posts
February 21 2011 15:55 GMT
#744
I usually spin at about 290-300 [clockwise], and I'm generally awful... but when people use those damn custom spinner backgrounds that make the cursor invisible, that usually gets cut almost in half.

I really wish mappers would stop doing that.
Mez
Profile Joined February 2010
Australia42 Posts
February 21 2011 16:06 GMT
#745
On February 21 2011 14:00 ebacho wrote:
[QUOTE/]

Also, the fact that whoever wins out of China/Korea gets to face Japan next is also pretty stupid. Poland is just going to roll everyone on their side of the bracket though, so whoever wins out of Japan/Korea/Taiwan/China vs Poland will be a pretty good finals.


Oh god that's so stupid. Also no flute on Japan team makes me sad ;_;

GOOD LUCK ebacho.
gaizka
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States991 Posts
February 21 2011 19:46 GMT
#746
On February 22 2011 00:55 Obscura.304 wrote:
I usually spin at about 290-300 [clockwise], and I'm generally awful... but when people use those damn custom spinner backgrounds that make the cursor invisible, that usually gets cut almost in half.

I really wish mappers would stop doing that.


Ah, I have so much trouble with those too >.<
marxgarza
Profile Joined January 2011
United States373 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-20 17:11:24
February 23 2011 19:42 GMT
#747
osu screen name: soullessman05
add me to the list please
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver
JSH
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4109 Posts
February 23 2011 20:20 GMT
#748
On February 22 2011 04:46 gaizka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2011 00:55 Obscura.304 wrote:
I usually spin at about 290-300 [clockwise], and I'm generally awful... but when people use those damn custom spinner backgrounds that make the cursor invisible, that usually gets cut almost in half.

I really wish mappers would stop doing that.


Ah, I have so much trouble with those too >.<


Yes and then even if you manage to finish spinning, you can't find your stupid cursor until its too late and you fail D:

We should play TAG2/TAG4 maps :D
They are really fun~

Too bad the choices are limited though :/
"It's called a miracle because it doesn't happen" - Just like my chances of reaching C- on ICCUP
Xafnia
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada874 Posts
February 24 2011 21:08 GMT
#749
On February 24 2011 05:20 JSH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2011 04:46 gaizka wrote:
On February 22 2011 00:55 Obscura.304 wrote:
I usually spin at about 290-300 [clockwise], and I'm generally awful... but when people use those damn custom spinner backgrounds that make the cursor invisible, that usually gets cut almost in half.

I really wish mappers would stop doing that.


Ah, I have so much trouble with those too >.<


Yes and then even if you manage to finish spinning, you can't find your stupid cursor until its too late and you fail D:

We should play TAG2/TAG4 maps :D
They are really fun~

Too bad the choices are limited though :/


You can delete custom spinner backgrounds, just find the songs folder and delete the spinner jpgs. Same for anything else you don't like. Personally I hate custom hit thingys (the 300-100-50's) if I cant easily tell if I'm hitting 300's or not. So I end up deleting them sometimes.
AndyBear
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada132 Posts
February 25 2011 02:06 GMT
#750
Just got it the other day, having a blast with it. Thanks! ^^
kaleidoscope
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Singapore2887 Posts
February 25 2011 02:13 GMT
#751
On February 25 2011 06:08 Xafnia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2011 05:20 JSH wrote:
On February 22 2011 04:46 gaizka wrote:
On February 22 2011 00:55 Obscura.304 wrote:
I usually spin at about 290-300 [clockwise], and I'm generally awful... but when people use those damn custom spinner backgrounds that make the cursor invisible, that usually gets cut almost in half.

I really wish mappers would stop doing that.


Ah, I have so much trouble with those too >.<


Yes and then even if you manage to finish spinning, you can't find your stupid cursor until its too late and you fail D:

We should play TAG2/TAG4 maps :D
They are really fun~

Too bad the choices are limited though :/


You can delete custom spinner backgrounds, just find the songs folder and delete the spinner jpgs. Same for anything else you don't like. Personally I hate custom hit thingys (the 300-100-50's) if I cant easily tell if I'm hitting 300's or not. So I end up deleting them sometimes.


totally, it always bug me though.. it's good that we can play without the video, but the custom colouring really bugs me sometimes..
대지따라 돌린게 시간이다.. 흘러가고 돌아오지도 않고..
Nilitsu
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada442 Posts
February 25 2011 02:32 GMT
#752
Just started playing this game, quite addicting I must say.

Username : Fragtale
trackd00r
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Chile284 Posts
February 26 2011 17:14 GMT
#753
Wow, this game is so addicting.
Absolutely this will improve my accuracy
I started yesterday and I can barely beat 4 star songs lol
''They put signs, but I can't read''
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-28 17:29:31
February 28 2011 17:27 GMT
#754
On February 21 2011 14:12 ebacho wrote:
Actually, Chile has some very good players - Mesita is at least SilentWings level and Ignacio FC'd lucid.

Ignacio caught hacking :/

Congrats on beating Brazil btw.
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
Logginurkeyz
Profile Joined September 2010
United States375 Posts
February 28 2011 18:34 GMT
#755
So I seen about deleting custom spinner backgrounds and such- is there a way to change approach circle colors? Being colorblind makes it really hard to see some of them- to the point where I am missing circles just because they blend into the screen too much. =0\ (ie: Hoot 5-star / and pretty much any map with subliminal beats (or rather off-beat notes) that have custom hit circles...)
Jemag... Jemag... you're like an alcoholic telling me why you drink... you have your reasons, but it's still bad... <3 iNcontroL
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
February 28 2011 18:39 GMT
#756
On March 01 2011 03:34 Logginurkeyz wrote:
So I seen about deleting custom spinner backgrounds and such- is there a way to change approach circle colors? Being colorblind makes it really hard to see some of them- to the point where I am missing circles just because they blend into the screen too much. =0\ (ie: Hoot 5-star / and pretty much any map with subliminal beats (or rather off-beat notes) that have custom hit circles...)

If you want you can delete the background of maps. The background will be replaced by black, which makes it easier to see notes.

I personally think this is lame unless the BG is really distracting, but if you're colorblind it might help a lot.
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
PineappleSage
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada109 Posts
February 28 2011 18:46 GMT
#757
for the spiners do u guys do small circles or big circles? i used to do big but i do small now.

i also recomend the song Girls Dead Monster - Rain Song (Full ver)
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/58616
ty rootkawaiirice for streaming and showing me osu ^>^
zerglings ^^
JSH
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4109 Posts
February 28 2011 20:03 GMT
#758
On March 01 2011 03:46 brendan.zerg116109 wrote:
for the spiners do u guys do small circles or big circles? i used to do big but i do small now.

i also recomend the song Girls Dead Monster - Rain Song (Full ver)
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/58616
ty rootkawaiirice for streaming and showing me osu ^>^


Depends on preference really

Although sensitivity plays a role into as well I think

I like to do small neat circles, but I still spin slow :<
"It's called a miracle because it doesn't happen" - Just like my chances of reaching C- on ICCUP
VelkanKnight
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States69 Posts
March 02 2011 05:17 GMT
#759
On February 22 2011 00:55 Obscura.304 wrote:
I usually spin at about 290-300 [clockwise], and I'm generally awful... but when people use those damn custom spinner backgrounds that make the cursor invisible, that usually gets cut almost in half.

I really wish mappers would stop doing that.


I hate the kind that has no center dot to them... like ones with faces in the center... I can't seem to spin as well on those...


Also, for the OP, I changed my account name from Socio to MioAkiyamaIsMaiWaifu
Member of Konadora's "Loli is not a crime" Brigade! ^-^
Space Invader
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia291 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-02 08:13:13
March 02 2011 08:10 GMT
#760
2 things I absolutely just abhor about an osu beatmap:

1. high hp drain - nothing irks me more than hitting at S 90% through a beatmap then losing because i missed 2 (literally, just 2) beats, or missing a beat and then losing because I didn't hit perfect 300 katu on the next 3 combos.

2. long breaks without any beats but not pausing hp drain

They basically require that you're at a perfect score the entire time, I don't see the fun in that for anyone with less skill. You should be able to pass every beatmap with a D or very least with a C.
I may be of thome athithtanthe if there ith a thudden crithith!
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O153
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft152
Nina 57
ViBE43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14270
ZZZero.O 153
Dewaltoss 138
firebathero 92
Hyuk 77
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm109
febbydoto45
League of Legends
Doublelift3486
Counter-Strike
Fnx 803
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5900
Other Games
summit1g6689
FrodaN2374
fl0m737
mouzStarbuck417
KnowMe274
JimRising 238
ToD204
ArmadaUGS132
Mew2King36
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
BasetradeTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 67
• musti20045 32
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen112
Other Games
• imaqtpie786
• Shiphtur224
• tFFMrPink 18
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 49m
INu's Battles
13h 49m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 49m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.