• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:20
CEST 21:20
KST 04:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12720 users

Deus Ex 3!? - Page 44

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 76 Next
Hakker
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1360 Posts
August 28 2011 13:36 GMT
#861
On August 28 2011 13:45 exKid wrote:
Blargh, just finished. Overall good game, especially compared to the shit coming out atm, but not happy about many things throughout really.


Either way, question about stuff not explained:
+ Show Spoiler +

Why is Adam's DNA special? VersaLife experimented on him/his parents and then they set the place on fire. I got that much. But what kind of experiments? how? why?... I'm pretty sure i didn't miss anything major, but this, along with Reeds true allegiances, seem to be just brushed over. (Like much of the game really)


+ Show Spoiler +
Adams dna is important because it doesnt reject aug's, and Megan is using his DNA to develop the nanite-level augments that we saw in the first game. At the end of the game its pretty obvious what happened to Megan, she joins Bob Page (villian from the first game) to develop the Gray Death.
hijt
Profile Joined August 2010
106 Posts
August 28 2011 13:36 GMT
#862
On August 28 2011 22:23 Resilient wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2011 19:59 Candadar wrote:
On August 28 2011 15:06 Resilient wrote:
Combat Rifle ammunition is hilariously scarce on hardest. I'm sorta regretting taking it as my first weapon and using all the weapon enhancers on it.

Probably should have used them all on the 10MM, although I'm specced for full stealth/hacking so I've only really got it out on boss fights :o

Haven't had this much fun stealthing around since MGS2 tho :D


The hell? Almost every guard in the game drops Combat Rifle ammunition and

+ Show Spoiler +
if you take the ammunition from the armory in the police station, you get like 100 rounds as well

I had like 400 rounds unused by the end of the game.



Well I'm only in China currently, and honestly, there has been almost zero CR ammo. It's all either 10MM or that shitty submachine gun. Maybe the guards later drop it. But either way it doesn't really matter given my Aug upgrades I guess.


i finished this game yesterday and CR and 10mm ammo was the most i got. hell...this combat rifle ammo was like a plague
Airact
Profile Joined April 2010
Finland366 Posts
August 28 2011 14:08 GMT
#863
How exactly does the Tranquilizer Rifle work?

Some times I can take down targets from Sniper range but very often I "miss" a clear hit to 5m to a target whose head(or even the whole body when I'm aiming for his back or whatever) I had in the sight. It just feels completely random whenever I shoot with that gun.

How can I make sure that I hit targets with that gun whenever I have the scope on them assuming I don't just miss because of bad aim? It's not the case of bad aim because it's hard to miss with a scope to 5-10m.
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
August 28 2011 14:22 GMT
#864
On August 28 2011 23:08 Airact wrote:
How exactly does the Tranquilizer Rifle work?

Some times I can take down targets from Sniper range but very often I "miss" a clear hit to 5m to a target whose head(or even the whole body when I'm aiming for his back or whatever) I had in the sight. It just feels completely random whenever I shoot with that gun.

How can I make sure that I hit targets with that gun whenever I have the scope on them assuming I don't just miss because of bad aim? It's not the case of bad aim because it's hard to miss with a scope to 5-10m.


I have the exact same problem but I dont know the issue either :/
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
jeeeeohn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States1343 Posts
August 28 2011 14:25 GMT
#865
+ Show Spoiler +
Just finished the Cloak and Daggers side-mission. I am so loving how you can glean details about other quests from random hacks into computers and such. For instance when I first sneaked into Baller territory I overheard some thugs talking about shipments of weapons and had no idea who they were referring to until Cloak and Daggers. Similarily I saw info about Tindel's little Neuro-drug racket on some computers. Good stuff!
If you can't jam with the best, then you have to slam with the rest.
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
August 28 2011 14:26 GMT
#866
On August 28 2011 22:36 hijt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2011 22:23 Resilient wrote:
On August 28 2011 19:59 Candadar wrote:
On August 28 2011 15:06 Resilient wrote:
Combat Rifle ammunition is hilariously scarce on hardest. I'm sorta regretting taking it as my first weapon and using all the weapon enhancers on it.

Probably should have used them all on the 10MM, although I'm specced for full stealth/hacking so I've only really got it out on boss fights :o

Haven't had this much fun stealthing around since MGS2 tho :D


The hell? Almost every guard in the game drops Combat Rifle ammunition and

+ Show Spoiler +
if you take the ammunition from the armory in the police station, you get like 100 rounds as well

I had like 400 rounds unused by the end of the game.



Well I'm only in China currently, and honestly, there has been almost zero CR ammo. It's all either 10MM or that shitty submachine gun. Maybe the guards later drop it. But either way it doesn't really matter given my Aug upgrades I guess.


i finished this game yesterday and CR and 10mm ammo was the most i got. hell...this combat rifle ammo was like a plague

Lol yeah, i';m really starting to dislike the automatic weapons. i'm convinced that if i found enough ammo i could do the whole game with the 10mm pistol. add an armor piercing and lazer sighting kit and you can 1 shot pretty much any enemy in the game.

my main problem is trying to kill those roaming robot things. my current solution is just to aoe them with the explosive aug thing, but there has to be a better way. rocket ammo is too hard to find. all the other guns seem to be useless against them as well except for my 10mm because of the armor piercing ^_^

go 10mm!
Writer
Hakker
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1360 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-28 14:35:59
August 28 2011 14:33 GMT
#867
On August 28 2011 23:26 Kiante wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2011 22:36 hijt wrote:
On August 28 2011 22:23 Resilient wrote:
On August 28 2011 19:59 Candadar wrote:
On August 28 2011 15:06 Resilient wrote:
Combat Rifle ammunition is hilariously scarce on hardest. I'm sorta regretting taking it as my first weapon and using all the weapon enhancers on it.

Probably should have used them all on the 10MM, although I'm specced for full stealth/hacking so I've only really got it out on boss fights :o

Haven't had this much fun stealthing around since MGS2 tho :D


The hell? Almost every guard in the game drops Combat Rifle ammunition and

+ Show Spoiler +
if you take the ammunition from the armory in the police station, you get like 100 rounds as well

I had like 400 rounds unused by the end of the game.



Well I'm only in China currently, and honestly, there has been almost zero CR ammo. It's all either 10MM or that shitty submachine gun. Maybe the guards later drop it. But either way it doesn't really matter given my Aug upgrades I guess.


i finished this game yesterday and CR and 10mm ammo was the most i got. hell...this combat rifle ammo was like a plague

Lol yeah, i';m really starting to dislike the automatic weapons. i'm convinced that if i found enough ammo i could do the whole game with the 10mm pistol. add an armor piercing and lazer sighting kit and you can 1 shot pretty much any enemy in the game.

my main problem is trying to kill those roaming robot things. my current solution is just to aoe them with the explosive aug thing, but there has to be a better way. rocket ammo is too hard to find. all the other guns seem to be useless against them as well except for my 10mm because of the armor piercing ^_^

go 10mm!


The laser rifle absolutely destroys robots

How exactly does the Tranquilizer Rifle work?

Some times I can take down targets from Sniper range but very often I "miss" a clear hit to 5m to a target whose head(or even the whole body when I'm aiming for his back or whatever) I had in the sight. It just feels completely random whenever I shoot with that gun.

How can I make sure that I hit targets with that gun whenever I have the scope on them assuming I don't just miss because of bad aim? It's not the case of bad aim because it's hard to miss with a scope to 5-10m.


Theres an upgrade for the tranq rifle that helps with targeting (I forget what its called), but basically it works like the Crossbow, shots aren't instant and have a traveling time.
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
August 28 2011 14:35 GMT
#868
Theres a lazer rifle? :O where can you get one? i'm still in china at the moment
Writer
Airact
Profile Joined April 2010
Finland366 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-28 14:46:42
August 28 2011 14:39 GMT
#869
On August 28 2011 23:33 Hakker wrote:
Show nested quote +
How exactly does the Tranquilizer Rifle work?

Some times I can take down targets from Sniper range but very often I "miss" a clear hit to 5m to a target whose head(or even the whole body when I'm aiming for his back or whatever) I had in the sight. It just feels completely random whenever I shoot with that gun.

How can I make sure that I hit targets with that gun whenever I have the scope on them assuming I don't just miss because of bad aim? It's not the case of bad aim because it's hard to miss with a scope to 5-10m.


Theres an upgrade for the tranq rifle that helps with targeting (I forget what its called), but basically it works like the Crossbow, shots aren't instant and have a traveling time.


I meant that I shoot a dude to the head, see the trail between the gun and his head... Nothing happens. Then I shoot him in the back... nothing happens again. Then I shoot his buddy just for testing purposes and he goes down in one shot and about 3-4sec of waiting. And the first guy doesn't.

The time between the shots was ~5 seconds.
snotboogie
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia3550 Posts
August 28 2011 14:39 GMT
#870
On August 28 2011 23:26 Kiante wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2011 22:36 hijt wrote:
On August 28 2011 22:23 Resilient wrote:
On August 28 2011 19:59 Candadar wrote:
On August 28 2011 15:06 Resilient wrote:
Combat Rifle ammunition is hilariously scarce on hardest. I'm sorta regretting taking it as my first weapon and using all the weapon enhancers on it.

Probably should have used them all on the 10MM, although I'm specced for full stealth/hacking so I've only really got it out on boss fights :o

Haven't had this much fun stealthing around since MGS2 tho :D


The hell? Almost every guard in the game drops Combat Rifle ammunition and

+ Show Spoiler +
if you take the ammunition from the armory in the police station, you get like 100 rounds as well

I had like 400 rounds unused by the end of the game.



Well I'm only in China currently, and honestly, there has been almost zero CR ammo. It's all either 10MM or that shitty submachine gun. Maybe the guards later drop it. But either way it doesn't really matter given my Aug upgrades I guess.


i finished this game yesterday and CR and 10mm ammo was the most i got. hell...this combat rifle ammo was like a plague

Lol yeah, i';m really starting to dislike the automatic weapons. i'm convinced that if i found enough ammo i could do the whole game with the 10mm pistol. add an armor piercing and lazer sighting kit and you can 1 shot pretty much any enemy in the game.

my main problem is trying to kill those roaming robot things. my current solution is just to aoe them with the explosive aug thing, but there has to be a better way. rocket ammo is too hard to find. all the other guns seem to be useless against them as well except for my 10mm because of the armor piercing ^_^

go 10mm!


Yeah 10mm is pretty much my go-to weapon. I just hide in cover and headshot everyone with the laser sight. Ezpz!
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
August 28 2011 14:44 GMT
#871
On August 28 2011 23:39 snotboogie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2011 23:26 Kiante wrote:
On August 28 2011 22:36 hijt wrote:
On August 28 2011 22:23 Resilient wrote:
On August 28 2011 19:59 Candadar wrote:
On August 28 2011 15:06 Resilient wrote:
Combat Rifle ammunition is hilariously scarce on hardest. I'm sorta regretting taking it as my first weapon and using all the weapon enhancers on it.

Probably should have used them all on the 10MM, although I'm specced for full stealth/hacking so I've only really got it out on boss fights :o

Haven't had this much fun stealthing around since MGS2 tho :D


The hell? Almost every guard in the game drops Combat Rifle ammunition and

+ Show Spoiler +
if you take the ammunition from the armory in the police station, you get like 100 rounds as well

I had like 400 rounds unused by the end of the game.



Well I'm only in China currently, and honestly, there has been almost zero CR ammo. It's all either 10MM or that shitty submachine gun. Maybe the guards later drop it. But either way it doesn't really matter given my Aug upgrades I guess.


i finished this game yesterday and CR and 10mm ammo was the most i got. hell...this combat rifle ammo was like a plague

Lol yeah, i';m really starting to dislike the automatic weapons. i'm convinced that if i found enough ammo i could do the whole game with the 10mm pistol. add an armor piercing and lazer sighting kit and you can 1 shot pretty much any enemy in the game.

my main problem is trying to kill those roaming robot things. my current solution is just to aoe them with the explosive aug thing, but there has to be a better way. rocket ammo is too hard to find. all the other guns seem to be useless against them as well except for my 10mm because of the armor piercing ^_^

go 10mm!


Yeah 10mm is pretty much my go-to weapon. I just hide in cover and headshot everyone with the laser sight. Ezpz!

lol yeah.
its like, why waste 13 bullets with the machine pistol if i have 10mm ammo and can just 1 shot them. that being said the automatic weapons are good for just running and gunning with if you get caught out. but everytime i take cover i pull out the 10mm
Writer
Ansinjunger
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2451 Posts
August 28 2011 14:49 GMT
#872
On August 28 2011 23:08 Airact wrote:
How exactly does the Tranquilizer Rifle work?

Some times I can take down targets from Sniper range but very often I "miss" a clear hit to 5m to a target whose head(or even the whole body when I'm aiming for his back or whatever) I had in the sight. It just feels completely random whenever I shoot with that gun.

How can I make sure that I hit targets with that gun whenever I have the scope on them assuming I don't just miss because of bad aim? It's not the case of bad aim because it's hard to miss with a scope to 5-10m.



The tranquilizer rifle takes into account elevation adjustment and if your target is moving. There is a weapon add-on called "Iron SIght" or something that tells you exactly how to adjust your shot. To activate the add-on, you hold E to turn it on (then release, as it is toggled), and it will show you a circle in front and slightly above of a moving target where you place the crosshair. I got this add-on fairly late in the game, but I rarely utilized weapons dealers and I'm sure I didn't explore enough yet. All else I can say is that it is really useful, as enemies become suspicious if the dart misses and hits a wall near them, plus wasting ammo sucks.

By the way, I love this game.
Chibithor
Profile Joined April 2011
Brazil514 Posts
August 28 2011 15:02 GMT
#873
On August 28 2011 23:39 Airact wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2011 23:33 Hakker wrote:
How exactly does the Tranquilizer Rifle work?

Some times I can take down targets from Sniper range but very often I "miss" a clear hit to 5m to a target whose head(or even the whole body when I'm aiming for his back or whatever) I had in the sight. It just feels completely random whenever I shoot with that gun.

How can I make sure that I hit targets with that gun whenever I have the scope on them assuming I don't just miss because of bad aim? It's not the case of bad aim because it's hard to miss with a scope to 5-10m.


Theres an upgrade for the tranq rifle that helps with targeting (I forget what its called), but basically it works like the Crossbow, shots aren't instant and have a traveling time.


I meant that I shoot a dude to the head, see the trail between the gun and his head... Nothing happens. Then I shoot him in the back... nothing happens again. Then I shoot his buddy just for testing purposes and he goes down in one shot and about 3-4sec of waiting. And the first guy doesn't.

The time between the shots was ~5 seconds.

Could he have been a heavy? I've experienced this too, only with the heavy guys. I'm guessing the tranquilizer needs bigger doses on bigger guys/doesn't penetrate the heavy armor, so you need multiple shots.
Airact
Profile Joined April 2010
Finland366 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-28 15:11:04
August 28 2011 15:05 GMT
#874
On August 29 2011 00:02 Chibithor wrote:
Could he have been a heavy? I've experienced this too, only with the heavy guys. I'm guessing the tranquilizer needs bigger doses on bigger guys/doesn't penetrate the heavy armor, so you need multiple shots.

Possibly.
I just find it weird that I shoot a dude to the back of his head from 5-10m range where bullet evelation shouldn't happen when he has no head armor, or headgear in general and nothing happens... not even alertness.

Well... I don't know how powerful Tranquilizer rifles are but I feel it's a bit silly if the dart would fall down when I shoot to 10m.
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
August 28 2011 15:21 GMT
#875
You could always just shoot them in the head with a real bullet like a boss.
Writer
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
August 28 2011 15:31 GMT
#876
On August 29 2011 00:05 Airact wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2011 00:02 Chibithor wrote:
Could he have been a heavy? I've experienced this too, only with the heavy guys. I'm guessing the tranquilizer needs bigger doses on bigger guys/doesn't penetrate the heavy armor, so you need multiple shots.

Possibly.
I just find it weird that I shoot a dude to the back of his head from 5-10m range where bullet evelation shouldn't happen when he has no head armor, or headgear in general and nothing happens... not even alertness.

Well... I don't know how powerful Tranquilizer rifles are but I feel it's a bit silly if the dart would fall down when I shoot to 10m.


the heavy soldiers from the guys who wear those face masks dont have helmets but they still got the armor. Same thing with the Harversters, their heavy guys got only a face protection but the back of their head is armored as well.

To kill robots you guys just have to throw one EMP grenade at them that kills every robot instantly.


Just finished the game and when you watch the credits until the end there is a little video sequence. Can anyone tell me what it is about? To me it felt like an homage to Deus Ex 1 but I never played that game
Nadir
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia114 Posts
August 28 2011 15:36 GMT
#877
To preface this, DX3 is an amazing game. My criticisms are only because of the strengths of the original. Passed this on the hardest difficulty in 2 days. It's a great game, but it felt a bit lacking compared to the original. Some augs are game changing and some are completely worthless. You can pass the entire game with a pistol alone. The story also just doesn't feel as well fleshed out as it might have.

That said I'm actually looking forward to DLC and possible expansions. All the toys have been made, now its time to write the epic storyline that made Deus Ex so great!
TLOwnage Victim :D
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
August 28 2011 15:49 GMT
#878
On August 29 2011 00:31 Skilledblob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2011 00:05 Airact wrote:
On August 29 2011 00:02 Chibithor wrote:
Could he have been a heavy? I've experienced this too, only with the heavy guys. I'm guessing the tranquilizer needs bigger doses on bigger guys/doesn't penetrate the heavy armor, so you need multiple shots.

Possibly.
I just find it weird that I shoot a dude to the back of his head from 5-10m range where bullet evelation shouldn't happen when he has no head armor, or headgear in general and nothing happens... not even alertness.

Well... I don't know how powerful Tranquilizer rifles are but I feel it's a bit silly if the dart would fall down when I shoot to 10m.


the heavy soldiers from the guys who wear those face masks dont have helmets but they still got the armor. Same thing with the Harversters, their heavy guys got only a face protection but the back of their head is armored as well.

To kill robots you guys just have to throw one EMP grenade at them that kills every robot instantly.


Just finished the game and when you watch the credits until the end there is a little video sequence. Can anyone tell me what it is about? To me it felt like an homage to Deus Ex 1 but I never played that game

i think i've found 3 emp grenades the whole game so far

out of interest, what augs did people go for?
Writer
Deleted User 124618
Profile Joined November 2010
1142 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-28 16:01:57
August 28 2011 15:55 GMT
#879
On August 29 2011 00:49 Kiante wrote:

out of interest, what augs did people go for?


There are plenty of EMP stuff around in the game to take out robots, by the end I had 8 EMP mines + 3 grenades.

Anyway, as a "kill everything" style, I chose to put a lot of skills into hacking. Mostly the turret, robot and lvl 5 capture, nothing else.

I got recoil augs and dmg reduction, without recoil + with cooling system, heavy rifle absolutely DESTROYS enemies. For enemies I can't handle, fully upgraded typhoon will take care of tight situations. Otherwise, utility like wall punching and landing systems, inv space etc. I could have 5 weapons with me thx to inv. upgrades: shotgun, silenced laser sight pistol, heavy rifle (cooling system), plasma rifle (replaced laser rifle, which replaced combat rifle), sniper rifle.
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
August 28 2011 16:18 GMT
#880
On August 29 2011 00:49 Kiante wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2011 00:31 Skilledblob wrote:
On August 29 2011 00:05 Airact wrote:
On August 29 2011 00:02 Chibithor wrote:
Could he have been a heavy? I've experienced this too, only with the heavy guys. I'm guessing the tranquilizer needs bigger doses on bigger guys/doesn't penetrate the heavy armor, so you need multiple shots.

Possibly.
I just find it weird that I shoot a dude to the back of his head from 5-10m range where bullet evelation shouldn't happen when he has no head armor, or headgear in general and nothing happens... not even alertness.

Well... I don't know how powerful Tranquilizer rifles are but I feel it's a bit silly if the dart would fall down when I shoot to 10m.


the heavy soldiers from the guys who wear those face masks dont have helmets but they still got the armor. Same thing with the Harversters, their heavy guys got only a face protection but the back of their head is armored as well.

To kill robots you guys just have to throw one EMP grenade at them that kills every robot instantly.


Just finished the game and when you watch the credits until the end there is a little video sequence. Can anyone tell me what it is about? To me it felt like an homage to Deus Ex 1 but I never played that game

i think i've found 3 emp grenades the whole game so far

out of interest, what augs did people go for?


when it went close to the end I had pretty much every aug that makes sense.

At the start I would say most important are the hacking improvements, invisibility, and maybe arm and leg strength
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1244
TKL 438
IndyStarCraft 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1244
ByuN 480
TKL 438
IndyStarCraft 269
Reynor 262
EmSc Tv 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24918
Calm 2405
Shuttle 373
Mini 170
White-Ra 133
firebathero 87
ZZZero.O 76
scan(afreeca) 23
soO 13
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc11115
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1230
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3865
Liquid`Hasu530
MindelVK8
Other Games
summit1g4568
Liquid`RaSZi2217
fl0m1783
FrodaN1293
B2W.Neo723
olofmeister697
Khaldor481
Beastyqt366
Livibee187
crisheroes162
Mew2King68
ToD55
Pyrionflax30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick726
BasetradeTV223
StarCraft 2
angryscii 15
EmSc Tv 4
EmSc2Tv 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 32
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach36
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• 80smullet 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1233
• Shiphtur662
• WagamamaTV469
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 40m
Replay Cast
3h 40m
OSC
16h 40m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.