• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:28
CEST 23:28
KST 06:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9170 users

General Discussion - Page 58

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 176 Next
Please be advised:

We will be closing this General thread in 24 hours. It will remain searchable.

After that we will require new threads to discuss topics.

Questions should go in the stickied Q&A thread, screenshots and PotG will go in the PotG sticky, QQ/Rage/Complaints should go in the QQ/Rage thread. If you want to talk about maps or strategies open a new thread.

Any comments or concerns will be logged please forward them to ZeromuS. This new forum is still fluid so we will try this out. General TL rules will still apply to new threads.
shin ken
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Germany614 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-30 20:28:58
October 30 2015 20:27 GMT
#1141
On October 31 2015 05:16 Hider wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2015 05:06 -Archangel- wrote:
On October 31 2015 02:49 Hider wrote:
On October 31 2015 01:02 -Archangel- wrote:
On October 31 2015 00:39 Hider wrote:
On October 31 2015 00:17 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
So basically SC2 isn't fun to play?


Sc2 feels like difficulty for the sake of difficulty. Lots of stuff you have to memorize, accurate timings you need to refine. Lots of stuff where you make clicks for teh sake of clicking (macro). Then once in a while you might get to actually control your units in an engagement, but the micro interactions - at least prior to LOTV - were generally not good. And then if you make one small mistake, you can easily just lose the game right afterwards.

All true, that is why I found more fun RTS to play

As for Overwatch, the game looks as fun as older FPS I used to play when I was younger (quake, quake 2, TF1) so I am looking forward to playing it.


Sorry but micro interactions in slow motion isn't fun either.

Give me fast-paced RTS with a low learning curve and let me control large armies and I am sold.

You already have that with sc2.


Really? Sc2 has a low learning curve?

And Sc2 isn't fast-paced. Units move fast, but you don't have any engagements for the most of the game.
Fast-paced = Lots of engagements all the time and everywhere + fast-moving units.

No developers has yet been able to develop such an RTS game (yet).


I think you're looking for Dawn of War (the first one - not the pseudo rts Dawn of War II). There's still a small playerbase esp. after they changed the multiplayer to steamworks.
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
October 30 2015 20:35 GMT
#1142
On October 31 2015 04:28 Hider wrote:
Show nested quote +
I'm not entirely this will be the next big hit like League


It probably won't be if its not F2P since an upfront-fee is a major barrier for people in the easy. If its F2P, I think it is a real possibility that it could overtake LOLs throne as the biggest game within a couple of years.

But most likely, it will be $20 upfront + microtransactions in forms of skins/weapons. That's the safer solution and is almost guaranteed generate hundreds of millions of dollars.

Show nested quote +
That's not to say I don't think this game takes skill, I just think that because the of way the game is designed, it makes it so I could see people who might be put off by a hardcore FPS like CS could totally get into Overwatch.


The thing about this game that stands out to me is how it appeals to so many different players. I was watching a stream of Summi1t, who said he didn't like Tracer cus it had too much movement speed (which wasn't for him).

Then I watched another stream said he didn't like Hanzo cus too much aim, loved Trazer.. And you probably also hear some (girls typically) say they prefer support/tanks because they have shitty mechanics (that's my stereotype!).

And as you say, you are going to attract alot more people than Counterstrike which is a lot of waiting --> 100-0 --> more waiting.

Some of that is still in OW since you can play high precision + high damage dealer heroes. But you can also opt for heroes where you constantly battle. It's probably the FPS game that the most amount of people will find some type of pleasure in.

Yeah, it's in the same vein as Team Fortress where you would prefer to play heroes/class archetypes that fits your style of play or that appeals to you in general, whichever comes first. Overwatch isn't necessarily new in that regard, it's heavily inspired from that Team Fortress styled FPS genre and it's immediately apparent from the first or second game I played of it. The thing that really separates Overwatch from TF2 is that it's a little more frenetic and the action actually feels good.

It's not fair to actually even compare Overwatch to a Counterstrike because both games are just completely different but one is definitely being more suited to a casual audience than the other. There's not even a lot of modern PC shooters out there in the market, so it's easy from Blizzard's perspective to go through this route than something like a Call of Duty or CS.

I think Overwatch is very fun but the biggest skepticism I have of this game is just whether it's just me not getting too into it or if other people will feel the same. I played one long session of Overwatch and told myself that was cool but there's not that addictive quality to it yet that's making me want to go back for another.
Ingvar
Profile Joined April 2015
Russian Federation421 Posts
October 30 2015 20:50 GMT
#1143
This is teamliquid and no-one is hyping D.Va? For shame!
D.Va WCS profile
[image loading]
MMA | Life | Classic | Happy | Team Empire | Team Spirit
Velzi
Profile Joined June 2012
Finland659 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-30 20:56:57
October 30 2015 20:55 GMT
#1144
On October 31 2015 05:16 Hider wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2015 05:06 -Archangel- wrote:
On October 31 2015 02:49 Hider wrote:
On October 31 2015 01:02 -Archangel- wrote:
On October 31 2015 00:39 Hider wrote:
On October 31 2015 00:17 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
So basically SC2 isn't fun to play?


Sc2 feels like difficulty for the sake of difficulty. Lots of stuff you have to memorize, accurate timings you need to refine. Lots of stuff where you make clicks for teh sake of clicking (macro). Then once in a while you might get to actually control your units in an engagement, but the micro interactions - at least prior to LOTV - were generally not good. And then if you make one small mistake, you can easily just lose the game right afterwards.

All true, that is why I found more fun RTS to play

As for Overwatch, the game looks as fun as older FPS I used to play when I was younger (quake, quake 2, TF1) so I am looking forward to playing it.


Sorry but micro interactions in slow motion isn't fun either.

Give me fast-paced RTS with a low learning curve and let me control large armies and I am sold.

You already have that with sc2.


Really? Sc2 has a low learning curve?

E: but i do agree with u SC2 not having low learning curve.

And Sc2 isn't fast-paced. Units move fast, but you don't have any engagements for the most of the game.
Fast-paced = Lots of engagements all the time and everywhere + fast-moving units.

No developers has yet been able to develop such an RTS game (yet).

I dont know what lvl u are playing at SC2 but atleast for me SC2 is really fast-paced game with lots of things happening all around the map.

E: but i do agree with u SC2 not having low learning curve
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you to their level and then beat you with experience. http://www.dotabuff.com/players/115305822 https://yasp.co/players/115305822
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
October 30 2015 20:55 GMT
#1145
was linked already , for shame that you don't read everything !
Dingodile
Profile Joined December 2011
4139 Posts
October 30 2015 21:41 GMT
#1146
On October 31 2015 05:16 Hider wrote:
And Sc2 isn't fast-paced. Units move fast, but you don't have any engagements for the most of the game.
Fast-paced = Lots of engagements all the time and everywhere + fast-moving units.

This is the description of fast-paced? I thought it means like 200/200 in ~12min as well as 2sec fights as well as ~50supply production per minute. units movement is completely irrelevant here.

I call your description like intense-paced, this is exactly what Sc2 need for years. Biggest step to do it to slow things I mentioned in fast-paced.
Grubby | ToD | Moon | Lyn | Sky
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-30 23:22:43
October 30 2015 22:24 GMT
#1147
It's not fair to actually even compare Overwatch to a Counterstrike because both games are just completely different but one is definitely being more suited to a casual audience than the other.


I assume you mean CS:GO is more towards casual audience? I don't agree with that. I think CS:GO just adds a different type of satisfaction, but part of that satisfaction is also in Overwatch (depending on which hero you play).

And also a funny fact: Over 2% of the entire Danish population has played CS:GO within the last 2 weeks (similar value for Sweden). By making the very rough assumption that it's only 15-30 year old men who play CS:GO that represents 18% of that segment.

I don't think there is a single other game that has a broader playing base in the history of gaming than that (maybe South Korea BW/LOL).

Yeah, it's in the same vein as Team Fortress where you would prefer to play heroes/class archetypes that fits your style of play or that appeals to you in general, whichever comes first. Overwatch isn't necessarily new in that regard, it's heavily inspired from that Team Fortress styled FPS genre and it's immediately apparent from the first or second game I played of it. The thing that really separates Overwatch from TF2 is that it's a little more frenetic and the action actually feels good.


I think the hero classes look much more differnet than in TF2. Having ultimates and supermobility like abilities in OW makes it appealing to me.
Ingvar
Profile Joined April 2015
Russian Federation421 Posts
October 30 2015 22:45 GMT
#1148
On October 31 2015 05:55 FeyFey wrote:
was linked already , for shame that you don't read everything !


Not enough PASSION. The girl is a Random bonjwa and people are discussing whether Sc2 is fast paced.
MMA | Life | Classic | Happy | Team Empire | Team Spirit
Lobotomist
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1541 Posts
October 30 2015 23:01 GMT
#1149
Well it definitely looks a lot like TF2 (which everyone has said) but that's really not a bad thing. TF2 is an amazing game. The distinctiveness of the classes in TF2 is better than any other class based shooter I've seen, so copying the template is a good strategy.

I could see myself putting serious hours into this game as long as there aren't new heroes that you have to pay or grind to unlock all the time.
Teching to hive too quickly isn't just a risk: it's an ultrarisk
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-30 23:39:57
October 30 2015 23:03 GMT
#1150
I dont know what lvl u are playing at SC2 but atleast for me SC2 is really fast-paced game with lots of things happening all around the map.


It's all about what you think is a lot. I think a bit of harassment here and there is not alot. I want battles/small skirmishes to take up at least 70-80% of total gametime.

TvZ HOTS was somewhat close to that in 2013-2014, but now it's become so much more passive (at pro-level). And even then, the matchup lacked a ton of diversity.

And that's also where OW shines. You get tired of a hero... You just switch to another one!
The game is only get better over time as more and more heroes are added to the game.

I thought it means like 200/200 in ~12min as well as 2sec fights as well as ~50supply production per minute. units movement is completely irrelevant here.


No fast-paced implies constant army trading. Hence why TvZ 2013-2014 is the closest to that in the history of Sc2.

200/200 in 12 minutes typically only occurs with passive play (and the game also has too low of a supply cap/too high supply values).

2 second fight --> Into GG is a consequence of lack of positional advantages and amove engagements instead of movemement-based micro.

Positional advantages can - in some scenarios - make the game less fast-paced, but it depends on how its implemented. If it doesn't prevent engagements from taking happening in the first place, but rather makes it possible for a low army count to beat a higher army count, you'll increase the total amount of multitasking in the game + add more comeback opportunites.

For instance, TvZ in BW was actually quite fast-paced despite significant positional advantages.

I think you're looking for Dawn of War (the first one - not the pseudo rts Dawn of War II). There's still a small playerbase esp. after they changed the multiplayer to steamworks.


Hmm when I watch people play the game (from youtube), it kinda looks like they are just amoving their units around. For me the reason I want it to be fast-paced is so I can take part in a lot more engagements where I am heavily rewarded for (movement-based) micro.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
October 30 2015 23:21 GMT
#1151
On October 31 2015 05:27 shin ken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2015 05:16 Hider wrote:
On October 31 2015 05:06 -Archangel- wrote:
On October 31 2015 02:49 Hider wrote:
On October 31 2015 01:02 -Archangel- wrote:
On October 31 2015 00:39 Hider wrote:
On October 31 2015 00:17 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
So basically SC2 isn't fun to play?


Sc2 feels like difficulty for the sake of difficulty. Lots of stuff you have to memorize, accurate timings you need to refine. Lots of stuff where you make clicks for teh sake of clicking (macro). Then once in a while you might get to actually control your units in an engagement, but the micro interactions - at least prior to LOTV - were generally not good. And then if you make one small mistake, you can easily just lose the game right afterwards.

All true, that is why I found more fun RTS to play

As for Overwatch, the game looks as fun as older FPS I used to play when I was younger (quake, quake 2, TF1) so I am looking forward to playing it.


Sorry but micro interactions in slow motion isn't fun either.

Give me fast-paced RTS with a low learning curve and let me control large armies and I am sold.

You already have that with sc2.


Really? Sc2 has a low learning curve?

And Sc2 isn't fast-paced. Units move fast, but you don't have any engagements for the most of the game.
Fast-paced = Lots of engagements all the time and everywhere + fast-moving units.

No developers has yet been able to develop such an RTS game (yet).


I think you're looking for Dawn of War (the first one - not the pseudo rts Dawn of War II). There's still a small playerbase esp. after they changed the multiplayer to steamworks.

I would say that yes, DoW is pretty fast paced and you battle all the time. Also it is fairly easy to learn.
kaztah
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway1221 Posts
October 31 2015 00:17 GMT
#1152
I've been at looking 2gd playing this and it looks more interesting than I expected.

I'd probably only play tracer though, because her abilities looks like 10x more interesting than anything else.

I honestly expected a fps that was just even more casualized than hots is in the moba genre.

They have to remove some of the clutter though, it's just so much stupid shit showing up all over the screen in fights.
I speak fluent sarcasm.
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
October 31 2015 00:36 GMT
#1153
I don't see any screen clutter honestly. The UI is pretty minimalist and you only see a gold glow when you're being healed (plus the name and health of your healer which may or may not be considered clutter), small blue arrows when you're being boosted, and the large words STUNNED or PINNED when you're unable to perform an action (so it's moot). Of course, you also get kill confirmation messages (maybe you'd prefer HLDM-style corner icons?) and most importantly, buff notifications, such as when Widowmaker uses ult to grant wall vision.
Moderator
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
October 31 2015 00:44 GMT
#1154
On October 31 2015 09:36 Excalibur_Z wrote:
I don't see any screen clutter honestly. The UI is pretty minimalist and you only see a gold glow when you're being healed (plus the name and health of your healer which may or may not be considered clutter), small blue arrows when you're being boosted, and the large words STUNNED or PINNED when you're unable to perform an action (so it's moot). Of course, you also get kill confirmation messages (maybe you'd prefer HLDM-style corner icons?) and most importantly, buff notifications, such as when Widowmaker uses ult to grant wall vision.

I definitely disagree with this a fair bit. There's been a lot of talk about it on the Overwatch subreddit, and it doesn't take long to see how insane the clutter can get.
TL+ Member
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10871 Posts
October 31 2015 00:50 GMT
#1155
This game looks so sick, wish I had it.

...

AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
DCRed
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland435 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-31 10:35:31
October 31 2015 10:35 GMT
#1156
On October 31 2015 09:44 Aylear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2015 09:36 Excalibur_Z wrote:
I don't see any screen clutter honestly. The UI is pretty minimalist and you only see a gold glow when you're being healed (plus the name and health of your healer which may or may not be considered clutter), small blue arrows when you're being boosted, and the large words STUNNED or PINNED when you're unable to perform an action (so it's moot). Of course, you also get kill confirmation messages (maybe you'd prefer HLDM-style corner icons?) and most importantly, buff notifications, such as when Widowmaker uses ult to grant wall vision.

I definitely disagree with this a fair bit. There's been a lot of talk about it on the Overwatch subreddit, and it doesn't take long to see how insane the clutter can get.


Not going to happen most likely, which sucks, but I wish Blizz would let us make custom configs, would solve all these issues. I mean tjorborn's reload animation covers the whole screen, who seriously thinks that's a good idea. Hopefully we get at least some options to reduce those things.
udgnim
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8024 Posts
October 31 2015 13:53 GMT
#1157
On October 31 2015 19:35 DCRed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2015 09:44 Aylear wrote:
On October 31 2015 09:36 Excalibur_Z wrote:
I don't see any screen clutter honestly. The UI is pretty minimalist and you only see a gold glow when you're being healed (plus the name and health of your healer which may or may not be considered clutter), small blue arrows when you're being boosted, and the large words STUNNED or PINNED when you're unable to perform an action (so it's moot). Of course, you also get kill confirmation messages (maybe you'd prefer HLDM-style corner icons?) and most importantly, buff notifications, such as when Widowmaker uses ult to grant wall vision.

I definitely disagree with this a fair bit. There's been a lot of talk about it on the Overwatch subreddit, and it doesn't take long to see how insane the clutter can get.


Not going to happen most likely, which sucks, but I wish Blizz would let us make custom configs, would solve all these issues. I mean tjorborn's reload animation covers the whole screen, who seriously thinks that's a good idea. Hopefully we get at least some options to reduce those things.


unless the customization is available in-game, I doubt Blizzard is going to allow custom config files because casuals will complain
E-Sports is competitive video gaming with a spectator fan base. Do not take the word "Sports" literally.
Yurie
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
12175 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-31 16:22:37
October 31 2015 16:19 GMT
#1158
On October 31 2015 22:53 udgnim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2015 19:35 DCRed wrote:
On October 31 2015 09:44 Aylear wrote:
On October 31 2015 09:36 Excalibur_Z wrote:
I don't see any screen clutter honestly. The UI is pretty minimalist and you only see a gold glow when you're being healed (plus the name and health of your healer which may or may not be considered clutter), small blue arrows when you're being boosted, and the large words STUNNED or PINNED when you're unable to perform an action (so it's moot). Of course, you also get kill confirmation messages (maybe you'd prefer HLDM-style corner icons?) and most importantly, buff notifications, such as when Widowmaker uses ult to grant wall vision.

I definitely disagree with this a fair bit. There's been a lot of talk about it on the Overwatch subreddit, and it doesn't take long to see how insane the clutter can get.


Not going to happen most likely, which sucks, but I wish Blizz would let us make custom configs, would solve all these issues. I mean tjorborn's reload animation covers the whole screen, who seriously thinks that's a good idea. Hopefully we get at least some options to reduce those things.


unless the customization is available in-game, I doubt Blizzard is going to allow custom config files because casuals will complain


Or it will be like in cs:go when the tournament organiser goes through it to verify nothing connecting to a cheat is in it. Configs are both good and bad. I use it in Dota but would much rather have the options in game so everybody has the same chances, also easier to enable/disable that way.

The thing that seems to need changing the most is the sun, giving a real position advantage to one side on maps.

Been watching a_seagull for ~5h and have to say the game seems very interesting. Much more interesting than CS:GO is for me, mostly due to the fact that there are other things than nades and shooting (simplified).

Edit, how are they handling cheating? Most fps games tend to be bad at stopping it due to ping considerations.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
October 31 2015 16:29 GMT
#1159
On November 01 2015 01:19 Yurie wrote:
Edit, how are they handling cheating? Most fps games tend to be bad at stopping it due to ping considerations.

We don't know yet. Apparently there is not even a report player function as of today, and I can't imagine there's a lot of anti-cheat countermeasures in place for a beta where the point is to find things and break things.
TL+ Member
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
October 31 2015 19:41 GMT
#1160
On October 31 2015 07:45 Ingvar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2015 05:55 FeyFey wrote:
was linked already , for shame that you don't read everything !


Not enough PASSION. The girl is a Random bonjwa and people are discussing whether Sc2 is fast paced.


haha one of the comments was like, why is her race a 4 on a dice xD. But I guess she will have psy blades, stim packs and creep for vision speed boost !
And shoots bunny scarabs that only go off 70% of the time.
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 549
ProTech139
RuFF_SC2 116
Nina 99
Liquid`TLO 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17944
firebathero 90
PianO 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever272
canceldota51
League of Legends
Doublelift3345
Counter-Strike
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
PPMD40
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu912
Other Games
summit1g5339
FrodaN1244
shahzam507
ToD267
mouzStarbuck265
B2W.Neo259
C9.Mang0228
RotterdaM90
Mew2King51
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile147
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie997
• Shiphtur614
Upcoming Events
OSC
48m
Replay Cast
1h 33m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.