• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:47
CEST 10:47
KST 17:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8377 users

General Discussion - Page 44

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 176 Next
Please be advised:

We will be closing this General thread in 24 hours. It will remain searchable.

After that we will require new threads to discuss topics.

Questions should go in the stickied Q&A thread, screenshots and PotG will go in the PotG sticky, QQ/Rage/Complaints should go in the QQ/Rage thread. If you want to talk about maps or strategies open a new thread.

Any comments or concerns will be logged please forward them to ZeromuS. This new forum is still fluid so we will try this out. General TL rules will still apply to new threads.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22646 Posts
October 28 2015 11:18 GMT
#861
On October 28 2015 20:12 kuresuti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 19:59 Hider wrote:
And going back to Overrwatch, I think the developers have desgined the heroes in mind with it being important to switch during games.


Wait what? You can change your hero after the game has begun?

yep
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
sacrilegious
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada863 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-28 11:22:36
October 28 2015 11:18 GMT
#862
I'm not falling into the same trap with this game as I did with Hearthstone and HotS

As usual they release this game more to 'advertise' than truly beta test... evidenced by the big streamers instantly getting access, while only very few select no-name casuals are 'randomly' flagged. You would know by now that just pisses off the general crowd, just like back then when Hearthstone was released and HotS. In fact I lost all interest in HotS after finally getting flagged a few weeks before the game was officially released this year, when I had enough interest in the game fresh from announcement in Blizzcon 2013. Having to constantly hear people on the forums who signed up for beta testing 1-2 weeks prior getting access before myself, and idiots being "random is random"! was a total turn off.

Also, the hype of the game as usual is a result of this game being a "Blizzard game". I don't see anything spectacular and eye popping compared to any other FPS games. It does not seem like a game that will draw interest and viewers in the long-term compared to the bigger FPS' like CS:GO.

Whatever, people will make their defense of this game with bias towards it being a Blizzard game (i.e. it's a great game because it was made by Blizzard!)... it looks like nothing will change when it comes to their release of their F2P games going forward
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22646 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-28 11:34:29
October 28 2015 11:33 GMT
#863
On October 28 2015 20:18 sacrilegious wrote:
I'm not falling into the same trap with this game as I did with Hearthstone and HotS

As usual they release this game more to 'advertise' than truly beta test... evidenced by the big streamers instantly getting access, while only very few select no-name casuals are 'randomly' flagged. You would know by now that just pisses off the general crowd, just like back then when Hearthstone was released and HotS. In fact I lost all interest in HotS after finally getting flagged a few weeks before the game was officially released this year, when I had enough interest in the game fresh from announcement in Blizzcon 2013. Having to constantly hear people on the forums who signed up for beta testing 1-2 weeks prior getting access before myself, and idiots being "random is random"! was a total turn off.

Also, the hype of the game as usual is a result of this game being a "Blizzard game". I don't see anything spectacular and eye popping compared to any other FPS games. It does not seem like a game that will draw interest and viewers in the long-term compared to the bigger FPS' like CS:GO.

Whatever, people will make their defense of this game with bias towards it being a Blizzard game (i.e. it's a great game because it was made by Blizzard!)... it looks like nothing will change when it comes to their release of their F2P games going forward

How dare Blizzard create hype by giving streamers the game. You know, like everyone is doing these days.

ps.
Random is random.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10961 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-28 11:35:08
October 28 2015 11:34 GMT
#864
On October 28 2015 20:33 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 20:18 sacrilegious wrote:
I'm not falling into the same trap with this game as I did with Hearthstone and HotS

As usual they release this game more to 'advertise' than truly beta test... evidenced by the big streamers instantly getting access, while only very few select no-name casuals are 'randomly' flagged. You would know by now that just pisses off the general crowd, just like back then when Hearthstone was released and HotS. In fact I lost all interest in HotS after finally getting flagged a few weeks before the game was officially released this year, when I had enough interest in the game fresh from announcement in Blizzcon 2013. Having to constantly hear people on the forums who signed up for beta testing 1-2 weeks prior getting access before myself, and idiots being "random is random"! was a total turn off.

Also, the hype of the game as usual is a result of this game being a "Blizzard game". I don't see anything spectacular and eye popping compared to any other FPS games. It does not seem like a game that will draw interest and viewers in the long-term compared to the bigger FPS' like CS:GO.

Whatever, people will make their defense of this game with bias towards it being a Blizzard game (i.e. it's a great game because it was made by Blizzard!)... it looks like nothing will change when it comes to their release of their F2P games going forward

random is random.


wtf is he even saying?

Is it: "I don't get a Beta, famous People do, i hate my live and now hate Blizzard because...."

Seriously?
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
October 28 2015 11:38 GMT
#865
Didn't get a invite either, but instead of teasing myself by watching some random streamers I will just turn my brain off for all Overwatch related till I get a chance to actually try it out.

Probably won't be that long till open weekends / mass invites either.
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-28 11:40:25
October 28 2015 11:39 GMT
#866
On October 28 2015 20:12 kuresuti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 19:59 Hider wrote:
And going back to Overrwatch, I think the developers have desgined the heroes in mind with it being important to switch during games.


Wait what? You can change your hero after the game has begun?


Yes. It kinda adds some type of classic RTS-element to it. It definitely makes the experience alot more dynamic as each hero have weakness's and strenghts.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
October 28 2015 11:39 GMT
#867
On October 28 2015 20:12 kuresuti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 19:59 Hider wrote:
And going back to Overrwatch, I think the developers have desgined the heroes in mind with it being important to switch during games.


Wait what? You can change your hero after the game has begun?

i mean this is the case in tf2 as well
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
sacrilegious
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada863 Posts
October 28 2015 11:55 GMT
#868
On October 28 2015 20:33 Gorsameth wrote:
How dare Blizzard create hype by giving streamers the game. You know, like everyone is doing these days.

ps.
Random is random.

Yea how dare they call it a closed beta test, and not really an advertising ploy

On October 28 2015 20:34 Velr wrote:
wtf is he even saying?

Is it: "I don't get a Beta, famous People do, i hate my live and now hate Blizzard because...."

Seriously?

Is that how you interpreted it?

Want me to give you a non-TL:DR version of it 3 page essay style, so even you would understand? But I doubt you would understand when you don't even know how to use the word "live" for "life"...
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22646 Posts
October 28 2015 12:00 GMT
#869
On October 28 2015 20:55 sacrilegious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 20:33 Gorsameth wrote:
How dare Blizzard create hype by giving streamers the game. You know, like everyone is doing these days.

ps.
Random is random.

Yea how dare they call it a closed beta test, and not really an advertising ploy

Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 20:34 Velr wrote:
wtf is he even saying?

Is it: "I don't get a Beta, famous People do, i hate my live and now hate Blizzard because...."

Seriously?

Is that how you interpreted it?

Want me to give you a non-TL:DR version of it 3 page essay style, so even you would understand? But I doubt you would understand when you don't even know how to use the word "live" for "life"...

It is a beta test that is not open to all. It is not just streamers but also random people. Yes it is a closed beta test and is also being used to generate hype.

Yes you are being a salty bitch for not getting an invite. Go cry somewhere else.
.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
October 28 2015 12:04 GMT
#870
On October 28 2015 20:39 Hider wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 20:12 kuresuti wrote:
On October 28 2015 19:59 Hider wrote:
And going back to Overrwatch, I think the developers have desgined the heroes in mind with it being important to switch during games.


Wait what? You can change your hero after the game has begun?


Yes. It kinda adds some type of classic RTS-element to it. It definitely makes the experience alot more dynamic as each hero have weakness's and strenghts.


Nothing wrong with it, I was just expecting a classic MOBA in FPS form. Game looks sick though. Thank god there are some good games coming this fall/winter so I won't have to sit and wait for a beta invite
sacrilegious
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada863 Posts
October 28 2015 12:12 GMT
#871
On October 28 2015 21:00 Gorsameth wrote:
It is a beta test that is not open to all. It is not just streamers but also random people. Yes it is a closed beta test and is also being used to generate hype.

Yes you are being a salty bitch for not getting an invite. Go cry somewhere else.
.

Cool, I knew I could count on you being one of those people coming to Blizzard's defense, because they're Blizzard

Please also read my OP again, I never asked, begged, or requested my account be flagged for this game. I'm purely stating facts on the way these processes have been handled based on Hearthstone and HotS... period. But hey if you want to name call to make you feel better, congrats. I'm going to go cry in the corner now like you told me.

Whether you are right or wrong about your first statement, is not the point of what I was getting to, but please call me more names
iXphobos
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany1465 Posts
October 28 2015 12:13 GMT
#872
On October 28 2015 19:57 bardtown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 19:14 lestye wrote:
On October 28 2015 14:08 Hadleyx88 wrote:
So whats the first impression from people? Is is more than a fucking F2P-Casual-shooter?


It's been a lot more than that since forever.

I'm glad we see all heroes unlocked in Beta.

I know some people are still holding off because Heroes of the Storm' business model. I don't think they would give us everything in beta if they planned to take it away later on.


Disagree. They need to see who picks what when given a free choice, if the heroes are balanced, etc. That is much harder to do if you restrict players' choices in beta.

They already stated that all heroes will be available from the start when the game is released.
One of the key mechanics of the game is to counter the opposing team composition, get re-countered and so on.
Not having all heroes from the start would completely fuck that mechanic.
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-28 12:25:27
October 28 2015 12:15 GMT
#873
On October 28 2015 21:04 kuresuti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 20:39 Hider wrote:
On October 28 2015 20:12 kuresuti wrote:
On October 28 2015 19:59 Hider wrote:
And going back to Overrwatch, I think the developers have desgined the heroes in mind with it being important to switch during games.


Wait what? You can change your hero after the game has begun?


Yes. It kinda adds some type of classic RTS-element to it. It definitely makes the experience alot more dynamic as each hero have weakness's and strenghts.


Nothing wrong with it, I was just expecting a classic MOBA in FPS form. Game looks sick though. Thank god there are some good games coming this fall/winter so I won't have to sit and wait for a beta invite


A problem with the "RTS-system" in an RTS game (e.g. Starcraft) is that you need to make a ton decisions on top of all the mechanical requirements at once, which significantly raises the learning barrier. In fact, I think a MOBA P/B-system actually makes more sense in an RTS for a variety of reasons.

In some ways, the "which units should i get in an RTS?" can be compared to "which item should I buy in a MOBA?". But the difference between OW and a MOBA is that changing a hero is much more direct impactful than buying an item in LOL.

Often, the optimal item to get is more decided by math than an analysis of the strategic context. As a consequence, most ppl just buy the say items over and over because they don't really care about that aspect of League of Legends.

Hence, as a general design rule, you should only add an extra elemnt/complexity to the game if it creates impactful and engaging decisions for the player. And from what I gathered, OW does that extremely well. It seems to be a strategic aspect that's relevant for the casual player as well as the competitive player.

The more I look at this game the more impressed I am with the design, and I am normally not a guy that easily get overhyped. In fact, I am typically the guy trying to tell "fanboys" that their game won't be succesful for XYZ reasons (which they obviously don't like to hear), but in this case I am on the board. Overwatch has everything going for it to be succesful. The only noticeable thing that I can see hindering its growth rate somewhat is if its not F2P.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22646 Posts
October 28 2015 12:15 GMT
#874
On October 28 2015 21:12 sacrilegious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 21:00 Gorsameth wrote:
It is a beta test that is not open to all. It is not just streamers but also random people. Yes it is a closed beta test and is also being used to generate hype.

Yes you are being a salty bitch for not getting an invite. Go cry somewhere else.
.

Cool, I knew I could count on you being one of those people coming to Blizzard's defense, because they're Blizzard

Please also read my OP again, I never asked, begged, or requested my account be flagged for this game. I'm purely stating facts on the way these processes have been handled based on Hearthstone and HotS... period. But hey if you want to name call to make you feel better, congrats. I'm going to go cry in the corner now like you told me.

Whether you are right or wrong about your first statement, is not the point of what I was getting to, but please call me more names

Cough
Having to constantly hear people on the forums who signed up for beta testing 1-2 weeks prior getting access before myself, and idiots being "random is random"! was a total turn off.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Reaps
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom1280 Posts
October 28 2015 12:20 GMT
#875
On October 28 2015 21:12 sacrilegious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 21:00 Gorsameth wrote:
It is a beta test that is not open to all. It is not just streamers but also random people. Yes it is a closed beta test and is also being used to generate hype.

Yes you are being a salty bitch for not getting an invite. Go cry somewhere else.
.

Cool, I knew I could count on you being one of those people coming to Blizzard's defense, because they're Blizzard

Please also read my OP again, I never asked, begged, or requested my account be flagged for this game. I'm purely stating facts on the way these processes have been handled based on Hearthstone and HotS... period. But hey if you want to name call to make you feel better, congrats. I'm going to go cry in the corner now like you told me.

Whether you are right or wrong about your first statement, is not the point of what I was getting to, but please call me more names


Same thing happens with almost every game and every company, streamers will always get in first. Get over it.
Jenia6109
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Russian Federation1613 Posts
October 28 2015 12:25 GMT
#876
On October 28 2015 21:12 sacrilegious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 21:00 Gorsameth wrote:
It is a beta test that is not open to all. It is not just streamers but also random people. Yes it is a closed beta test and is also being used to generate hype.

Yes you are being a salty bitch for not getting an invite. Go cry somewhere else.
.

Cool, I knew I could count on you being one of those people coming to Blizzard's defense, because they're Blizzard

Please also read my OP again, I never asked, begged, or requested my account be flagged for this game. I'm purely stating facts on the way these processes have been handled based on Hearthstone and HotS... period. But hey if you want to name call to make you feel better, congrats. I'm going to go cry in the corner now like you told me.

Whether you are right or wrong about your first statement, is not the point of what I was getting to, but please call me more names

What do you do here if you hate this game more than anything else?
INnoVation TY Maru | Classic Stats Dear sOs Zest herO | Rogue Dark soO
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
October 28 2015 12:27 GMT
#877
Whatever, people will make their defense of this game with bias towards it being a Blizzard game (i.e. it's a great game because it was made by Blizzard!)... it looks like nothing will change when it comes to their release of their F2P games going forward


And yet noone was on hype board for Heroes of the Storm nor you see any hype for LOTV: Clearly the Blizzard-bias isn't as strong as you think. Instead, the main factor between the hype might be that it has really awesome gameplay. Every single alpha-and betatester that I heard talking about the game has said it was awesome. Can you link me to a single negative review of the game?
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
October 28 2015 12:39 GMT
#878
As usual they release this game more to 'advertise' than truly beta test... evidenced by the big streamers instantly getting access, while only very few select no-name casuals are 'randomly' flagged. You would know by now that just pisses off the general crowd, just like back then when Hearthstone was released and HotS. In fact I lost all interest in HotS after finally getting flagged a few weeks before the game was officially released this year, when I had enough interest in the game fresh from announcement in Blizzcon 2013. Having to constantly hear people on the forums who signed up for beta testing 1-2 weeks prior getting access before myself, and idiots being "random is random"! was a total turn off.


Press and Streamers always get into every beta since ever. People think when they see 50 streamers streaming Overwatch, that is the end of the world, but streamers are going to be the minority of actual people playing the game if they invited 1-10k people in the first wave.


On October 28 2015 19:57 bardtown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 19:14 lestye wrote:
On October 28 2015 14:08 Hadleyx88 wrote:
So whats the first impression from people? Is is more than a fucking F2P-Casual-shooter?


It's been a lot more than that since forever.

I'm glad we see all heroes unlocked in Beta.

I know some people are still holding off because Heroes of the Storm' business model. I don't think they would give us everything in beta if they planned to take it away later on.


Disagree. They need to see who picks what when given a free choice, if the heroes are balanced, etc. That is much harder to do if you restrict players' choices in beta.


I mean, they restricted the hero selection in HOTS from Day 1. I think if they decided to yank that and put in a paywall, that would create a lot of controversy. I think it's very safe to assume that they're not planning on monetizing individual heroes.
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
udgnim
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8024 Posts
October 28 2015 12:50 GMT
#879
On October 28 2015 20:33 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 20:18 sacrilegious wrote:
I'm not falling into the same trap with this game as I did with Hearthstone and HotS

As usual they release this game more to 'advertise' than truly beta test... evidenced by the big streamers instantly getting access, while only very few select no-name casuals are 'randomly' flagged. You would know by now that just pisses off the general crowd, just like back then when Hearthstone was released and HotS. In fact I lost all interest in HotS after finally getting flagged a few weeks before the game was officially released this year, when I had enough interest in the game fresh from announcement in Blizzcon 2013. Having to constantly hear people on the forums who signed up for beta testing 1-2 weeks prior getting access before myself, and idiots being "random is random"! was a total turn off.

Also, the hype of the game as usual is a result of this game being a "Blizzard game". I don't see anything spectacular and eye popping compared to any other FPS games. It does not seem like a game that will draw interest and viewers in the long-term compared to the bigger FPS' like CS:GO.

Whatever, people will make their defense of this game with bias towards it being a Blizzard game (i.e. it's a great game because it was made by Blizzard!)... it looks like nothing will change when it comes to their release of their F2P games going forward

How dare Blizzard create hype by giving streamers the game. You know, like everyone is doing these days.

ps.
Random is random.


guy is just salty

I'd guess 50-100 streamers got closed beta access

I'd guess a whole lot more random non-streamer BNET accounts got closed beta access otherwise the streamers would be playing against each other constantly
E-Sports is competitive video gaming with a spectator fan base. Do not take the word "Sports" literally.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-28 13:08:10
October 28 2015 12:58 GMT
#880
The purpose of beta is twofold, 1 is getting hype out there and the other is to test it and look for bugs with a much larger amount of participants.

So why not invite big streamers? Not only do they create a lot of hype, they are probably more receptive then the average beta player to give feedback to Blizzard with the added addition that the watchers of the stream and the stream itself record bugs and problems as well. It is the same reason that game journalists get early copies of games or beta's, to both criticize, test and create hype, streamers aren't that much different in that aspect. How many random joes who get keys actually actively report, criticize and give feedback to blizzard? i'd wager its a lot less on average. That chance is lower when it comes to streamers(and 10000 people are watching that person encounter a bug or notice a missing feature)

Look at it this way, you can give the beta key to a random person or you can give the beta key to a popular streamer. The amount of keys given is the same but the stuff you get out of it is just significantly larger.
WriterXiao8~~
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1187
GuemChi 637
Hyun 543
firebathero 373
BeSt 321
Leta 292
Soma 191
Mong 155
Shine 97
PianO 65
[ Show more ]
sSak 48
910 48
Hyuk 46
yabsab 30
HiyA 24
Bale 23
Hm[arnc] 22
ZergMaN 21
Shinee 18
Noble 14
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss835
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King399
Other Games
summit1g8476
olofmeister1105
ceh9641
gofns639
JimRising 504
KnowMe121
Trikslyr31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick457
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos626
• Stunt433
Other Games
• Shiphtur486
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 13m
Patches Events
7h 13m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.