• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:32
CEST 21:32
KST 04:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9244 users

Titanfall game - Page 31

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 41 Next All
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
March 25 2014 06:11 GMT
#601
You farm minions in this game?
maru lover forever
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-25 07:09:57
March 25 2014 07:08 GMT
#602
On March 25 2014 06:49 JinDesu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2014 06:32 Genesis Brood wrote:
On March 25 2014 04:06 Judicator wrote:
Smart Pistol wrecked arc mines.

The nerf to it was warranted as it basically allowed me personally to win any duels since you can both outaim anyone and outreload them, especially idiots who use their 2nd jump so quickly.


I play it on the X Box One and have had difficulty using the smart pistol; by the time I lock on, I'm dead. Is there a trick to using it?


At best, using the faster lock perk is the only way to go I think. I've had some success where the faster lock perk lets me get 2 shots off pretty quick, while letting me align my sights with the lock. This means I just keep clicking and it kills them pretty quick. Mind you, it can be disorientating.

That being said, I only started using the smart pistol recently because I was trying to just get all the addons for every weapon - and then they nerf it


The Enhanced Lock reduces the size of the targeting area on-screen, I think. It's faster, but you have to aim a little better, and you have a slightly more difficult time following a Pilot's path if they're bouncing around a lot.

On March 25 2014 15:11 Incognoto wrote:
You farm minions in this game?


It's a legitimate strategy in Attrition. They respawn more frequently if you kill more of them faster. I once got 60+ in a game by running over them in my Stryder.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
lamprey1
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada919 Posts
March 25 2014 08:02 GMT
#603
EA delays a game 4 days before its release?

this Titanfall delay for the 360 is comical.
EA runs their shop the way i organized my school work when i was 15.

sorry, my dog ate my homework.
the project that was due March 25 will be done April 8.

to quote claptrap from borderlands 2.
"un - fucking - professional ! ! ! !"
JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
March 25 2014 11:39 GMT
#604
On March 25 2014 16:08 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2014 06:49 JinDesu wrote:
On March 25 2014 06:32 Genesis Brood wrote:
On March 25 2014 04:06 Judicator wrote:
Smart Pistol wrecked arc mines.

The nerf to it was warranted as it basically allowed me personally to win any duels since you can both outaim anyone and outreload them, especially idiots who use their 2nd jump so quickly.


I play it on the X Box One and have had difficulty using the smart pistol; by the time I lock on, I'm dead. Is there a trick to using it?


At best, using the faster lock perk is the only way to go I think. I've had some success where the faster lock perk lets me get 2 shots off pretty quick, while letting me align my sights with the lock. This means I just keep clicking and it kills them pretty quick. Mind you, it can be disorientating.

That being said, I only started using the smart pistol recently because I was trying to just get all the addons for every weapon - and then they nerf it


The Enhanced Lock reduces the size of the targeting area on-screen, I think. It's faster, but you have to aim a little better, and you have a slightly more difficult time following a Pilot's path if they're bouncing around a lot.

Show nested quote +
On March 25 2014 15:11 Incognoto wrote:
You farm minions in this game?


It's a legitimate strategy in Attrition. They respawn more frequently if you kill more of them faster. I once got 60+ in a game by running over them in my Stryder.


Definitely a trade off, but it's pretty reasonable for me because I have to aim for the pilot along the way since it's not going to kill him with just the locked shots.

I was surprised at how useful it was to hunt minions. Each are an attrition point, they spawn in groups of 4, multiple sets, and they are a hell lot easier to find and kill than pilots.
Yargh
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
March 26 2014 01:21 GMT
#605
What's everyone's favorite Titan chassis thus far? I'm really enjoying the Stryder, Atlas is a close second, and I struggle a ton with the Ogre.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
March 26 2014 01:38 GMT
#606
Atlas, Styrder's are an absolute joke against any kind of aiming. Ogre is a second for hardpoint maps.

Smart Pistol's greatest strength was that you always started the fight with an advantage on health if you knew what you were doing, plus the normal aim of that gun was pretty good.
Get it by your hands...
hootsushi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany3468 Posts
March 26 2014 02:21 GMT
#607
On March 26 2014 10:21 cLAN.Anax wrote:
What's everyone's favorite Titan chassis thus far? I'm really enjoying the Stryder, Atlas is a close second, and I struggle a ton with the Ogre.


Atlas for everything, maybe Stryder for Last Titan Standing, since many are oblivious to suprise rushes. But 99% of the time Atlas.
imJealous
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1382 Posts
March 26 2014 04:33 GMT
#608
I finally found an Ogre build that I like, but I still feel like the Ogre and Stryder are very situational where as the Atlas will perform almost as well as those chassis in the those situations, and much better than them in all other scenarios.
... In life very little goes right. "Right" meaning the way one expected and the way one wanted it. One has no right to want or expect anything.
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
March 26 2014 13:23 GMT
#609
Respawn is going to tweak the Gooser challenge requirement for Gen 5 to 6.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
dae
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada1600 Posts
March 26 2014 15:30 GMT
#610
On March 26 2014 22:23 digmouse wrote:
Respawn is going to tweak the Gooser challenge requirement for Gen 5 to 6.


It doesn't seem that bad, run chaingun accelerator spam shoot above the head of titans that are ejecting. This, or just aim decently after they eject and hope they don't have auto clock on eject on.

I guess with auto cloak this can be very very annoying to do.
Bam Lee
Profile Joined June 2012
2336 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-26 15:48:55
March 26 2014 15:35 GMT
#611
Atlas > all. Damage core is awesome and the balance Between hp and mobility is good

And a Kadaverbb shot me in the face with a shotgun. Wonder if it's the one from team liquid?

Edit: what do most people play as tactical ability? I can't stop using stim personally. It's just soooo awesome.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
March 26 2014 16:15 GMT
#612
On March 27 2014 00:35 Bam Lee wrote:
Atlas > all. Damage core is awesome and the balance Between hp and mobility is good

And a Kadaverbb shot me in the face with a shotgun. Wonder if it's the one from team liquid?

Edit: what do most people play as tactical ability? I can't stop using stim personally. It's just soooo awesome.


Stim, and it really isn't even close.
Get it by your hands...
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
March 26 2014 16:59 GMT
#613
On March 26 2014 10:21 cLAN.Anax wrote:
What's everyone's favorite Titan chassis thus far? I'm really enjoying the Stryder, Atlas is a close second, and I struggle a ton with the Ogre.

Atlas by far. Stryder is way too squishy, against decent oponentes it won't live long. It's fun though if you are up against a bad titan pilot and have the dash core up. Ogre has only one dash charge, which is a no go for me.
Get off my lawn, young punks
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
March 27 2014 00:50 GMT
#614
On March 27 2014 00:35 Bam Lee wrote:
Atlas > all. Damage core is awesome and the balance Between hp and mobility is good

And a Kadaverbb shot me in the face with a shotgun. Wonder if it's the one from team liquid?

Edit: what do most people play as tactical ability? I can't stop using stim personally. It's just soooo awesome.


How were the letters capitalized? I can tell you if you saw the real KBB. (or if he went 34-1; that's usually a good tell-tale sign it's him too, lol)

I'm finding them very situational. All in all, I like Cloak the most. Invisibility isn't end-all, but it's very helpful. Radar Pulse with the shotgun in Dom matches is tons of fun. I see potential in Stim, but I'm not skilled in parkour enough to use it proficiently. -.-'
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Bam Lee
Profile Joined June 2012
2336 Posts
March 27 2014 01:34 GMT
#615
On March 27 2014 09:50 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2014 00:35 Bam Lee wrote:
Atlas > all. Damage core is awesome and the balance Between hp and mobility is good

And a Kadaverbb shot me in the face with a shotgun. Wonder if it's the one from team liquid?

Edit: what do most people play as tactical ability? I can't stop using stim personally. It's just soooo awesome.


How were the letters capitalized? I can tell you if you saw the real KBB. (or if he went 34-1; that's usually a good tell-tale sign it's him too, lol)

I'm finding them very situational. All in all, I like Cloak the most. Invisibility isn't end-all, but it's very helpful. Radar Pulse with the shotgun in Dom matches is tons of fun. I see potential in Stim, but I'm not skilled in parkour enough to use it proficiently. -.-'


If i remember correctly it was KadaverBB.
Radar pulse can be awesome in hard point, but i prefer the raw 1v1 strength i get from stim. Also it is easy to disengage with stim. Cloak is something i personally dont like a whole lot, but it can be useful atm. I just feel like after some time people will be good enough to spot it outside of fog
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
March 27 2014 01:44 GMT
#616
On March 27 2014 10:34 Bam Lee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2014 09:50 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On March 27 2014 00:35 Bam Lee wrote:
Atlas > all. Damage core is awesome and the balance Between hp and mobility is good

And a Kadaverbb shot me in the face with a shotgun. Wonder if it's the one from team liquid?

Edit: what do most people play as tactical ability? I can't stop using stim personally. It's just soooo awesome.


How were the letters capitalized? I can tell you if you saw the real KBB. (or if he went 34-1; that's usually a good tell-tale sign it's him too, lol)

I'm finding them very situational. All in all, I like Cloak the most. Invisibility isn't end-all, but it's very helpful. Radar Pulse with the shotgun in Dom matches is tons of fun. I see potential in Stim, but I'm not skilled in parkour enough to use it proficiently. -.-'


If i remember correctly it was KadaverBB.
Radar pulse can be awesome in hard point, but i prefer the raw 1v1 strength i get from stim. Also it is easy to disengage with stim. Cloak is something i personally dont like a whole lot, but it can be useful atm. I just feel like after some time people will be good enough to spot it outside of fog


It really is only good when in the dark. It's not hard to pick someone from a cloak.
Get it by your hands...
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5713 Posts
March 27 2014 02:19 GMT
#617
http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/03/26/titanfall-now-forces-cheaters-to-play-with-other-cheaters/

“You can play with other banned players in something that will resemble the Wimbledon of aimbot contests. Hopefully the aimbot cheat you paid for really is the best, or these all-cheater matches could be frustrating for you.” Respawn said on its website. “Good luck.”


Thoughts guys? I think it's kinda funny and might actually be interesting to watch those matches.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
March 27 2014 03:01 GMT
#618
On March 27 2014 10:34 Bam Lee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2014 09:50 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On March 27 2014 00:35 Bam Lee wrote:
Atlas > all. Damage core is awesome and the balance Between hp and mobility is good

And a Kadaverbb shot me in the face with a shotgun. Wonder if it's the one from team liquid?

Edit: what do most people play as tactical ability? I can't stop using stim personally. It's just soooo awesome.


How were the letters capitalized? I can tell you if you saw the real KBB. (or if he went 34-1; that's usually a good tell-tale sign it's him too, lol)

I'm finding them very situational. All in all, I like Cloak the most. Invisibility isn't end-all, but it's very helpful. Radar Pulse with the shotgun in Dom matches is tons of fun. I see potential in Stim, but I'm not skilled in parkour enough to use it proficiently. -.-'


If i remember correctly it was KadaverBB.


Definitely an imposter, then. (unless he changed it over the past two days)

On March 27 2014 11:19 Zooper31 wrote:
http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/03/26/titanfall-now-forces-cheaters-to-play-with-other-cheaters/

Show nested quote +
“You can play with other banned players in something that will resemble the Wimbledon of aimbot contests. Hopefully the aimbot cheat you paid for really is the best, or these all-cheater matches could be frustrating for you.” Respawn said on its website. “Good luck.”


Thoughts guys? I think it's kinda funny and might actually be interesting to watch those matches.


I like it too! Now you'll get YouTubers trying to get banned using an aimbot just to record the matches and post the hilarity. :-D
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Thereisnosaurus
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Australia1822 Posts
March 27 2014 06:10 GMT
#619
So I've been playing this a fair bit, here are my first thoughts

1) I don't really like playing in the titans. Having one hang around and get me free kills is fun, but actually riding in them feels a little clunky and boring, kind of like a CoD streak call in. On the other hand, dueling a titan as a pilot is hella fun. I've been doing a lot of practicing bouncing around rooftops and vaulting through groups of enemy titans, rodeoing them until they smoke and then bouncing to another one. With an LMG or CAR you can really mess them up.

2) I've had most success with the basic carbine and CAR, both using stim and batteries. Works very well as a hardpoint domination kit and is solid in attrition. That said, I think by far and away the best kit for attrition is improved smart pistol and stim, letting you cruise around the map farming grunts to get your titan down fast. If you move right you can usually outflank and kill a few pilots early in the game too. You can also use it in hardpoint but it's more about being the team minesweeper and taking out all the satchels and AT mines that get sprayed around points.

3) as far as AT weapons go, the big hitting guns are the best for me. Either the missile or laser, both let you take chunks out of enemy titans and then bug out to assist in titan duels or harass good players from safety.

4) I'm kind of disappointed in the weapons once more, I think the smart pistol is a really cool design whose main issue is balance tweaking, which can be done with some very small time increments. I wish they'd come up with more interesting guns rather than just the COD specials. Take a leaf from dem oldschool games and bust out the biorifles, spinfusors and stake crossbows. I get that TF was kind of a concept piece, which is now going to get expanded on since it's shown to be successful, but still...

5) Kind of pissed off with matchmaking. I seem to get matched with everyone from outright rookies to gen5s. Straylia yo.


Overall I'm very impressed, and I think this is the game that was needed to really refresh the MP shooter genre. I wish they'd pushed away a bit more from the COD model and come up with better solutions to the design challenges of the genre, but I can't fault them too much for choosing the route they did and it's certainly paid off nicely.
Poisonous Sheep counter Hydras
udgnim
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8024 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-28 03:00:47
March 28 2014 03:00 GMT
#620
On March 27 2014 15:10 Thereisnosaurus wrote:
So I've been playing this a fair bit, here are my first thoughts

1) I don't really like playing in the titans. Having one hang around and get me free kills is fun, but actually riding in them feels a little clunky and boring, kind of like a CoD streak call in. On the other hand, dueling a titan as a pilot is hella fun. I've been doing a lot of practicing bouncing around rooftops and vaulting through groups of enemy titans, rodeoing them until they smoke and then bouncing to another one. With an LMG or CAR you can really mess them up.

2) I've had most success with the basic carbine and CAR, both using stim and batteries. Works very well as a hardpoint domination kit and is solid in attrition. That said, I think by far and away the best kit for attrition is improved smart pistol and stim, letting you cruise around the map farming grunts to get your titan down fast. If you move right you can usually outflank and kill a few pilots early in the game too. You can also use it in hardpoint but it's more about being the team minesweeper and taking out all the satchels and AT mines that get sprayed around points.

3) as far as AT weapons go, the big hitting guns are the best for me. Either the missile or laser, both let you take chunks out of enemy titans and then bug out to assist in titan duels or harass good players from safety.

4) I'm kind of disappointed in the weapons once more, I think the smart pistol is a really cool design whose main issue is balance tweaking, which can be done with some very small time increments. I wish they'd come up with more interesting guns rather than just the COD specials. Take a leaf from dem oldschool games and bust out the biorifles, spinfusors and stake crossbows. I get that TF was kind of a concept piece, which is now going to get expanded on since it's shown to be successful, but still...

5) Kind of pissed off with matchmaking. I seem to get matched with everyone from outright rookies to gen5s. Straylia yo.


Overall I'm very impressed, and I think this is the game that was needed to really refresh the MP shooter genre. I wish they'd pushed away a bit more from the COD model and come up with better solutions to the design challenges of the genre, but I can't fault them too much for choosing the route they did and it's certainly paid off nicely.


Improved Matchmaking (BETA) has been added

although I'll continue to use the normal matchmaking because I need easier railgun G3 Titan kills
E-Sports is competitive video gaming with a spectator fan base. Do not take the word "Sports" literally.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1593
RotterdaM942
TaKeTV 387
IndyStarCraft 206
SteadfastSC163
ZombieGrub103
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1593
RotterdaM 942
IndyStarCraft 206
SteadfastSC 163
RuFF_SC2 144
MaxPax 140
ZombieGrub103
UpATreeSC 76
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2756
Shuttle 526
Dewaltoss 107
910 71
Mind 61
Bale 16
Counter-Strike
fl0m4333
pashabiceps1649
Fnx 681
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4594
Liquid`Hasu599
Other Games
Beastyqt768
mouzStarbuck428
ToD183
C9.Mang0156
shahzam110
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 175
• Reevou 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 18
• 80smullet 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade329
Other Games
• imaqtpie865
• Shiphtur343
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 28m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 28m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.