• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:34
CEST 21:34
KST 04:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9229 users

Titanfall game - Page 30

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 41 Next All
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
March 22 2014 09:04 GMT
#581
http://www.respawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=11898
Hotfixes are in, Smart Pistol nerf, Attrition now won't end in 5 minutes.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
March 22 2014 09:59 GMT
#582
hahaha excellent, my shotgun is still intact.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
imJealous
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1382 Posts
March 22 2014 10:15 GMT
#583
Nice changes. I'm sure people will be upset that there is no change to the shotgun yet but it will come in time. Same with private lobbies.
... In life very little goes right. "Right" meaning the way one expected and the way one wanted it. One has no right to want or expect anything.
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
March 22 2014 16:39 GMT
#584
No shotgun changes?!

*shhhhhhhh*
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
March 22 2014 17:50 GMT
#585
Weird that smart pistol got nerfed.
Is it really that good?

I guess in some messy situation it can be better than other guns like when you try to shoot down pilot who is on your Titan but thats about it for me @@
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
udgnim
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8024 Posts
March 22 2014 18:34 GMT
#586
On March 23 2014 02:50 ETisME wrote:
Weird that smart pistol got nerfed.
Is it really that good?

I guess in some messy situation it can be better than other guns like when you try to shoot down pilot who is on your Titan but thats about it for me @@


no idea on console, but definitely not OP on PC

Carbine is the best all around gun and I doubt that's getting nerfed anytime soon
E-Sports is competitive video gaming with a spectator fan base. Do not take the word "Sports" literally.
Baloop
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States127 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-22 20:03:44
March 22 2014 20:02 GMT
#587


Origin: udgnim

I primarily play Hard Point and sometimes CTF

do not care for the other game modes


I've been addicted to CTF for some time now, ill go ahead and add you.

For anyone else, the Origin name is still Baloop62, feel free to hit me up.


Millions of Peaches, Peaches for me
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-22 21:42:31
March 22 2014 21:41 GMT
#588
We've got a smart one here.

+ Show Spoiler [Video.] +


Guess I should be posting more content than vids.

Arc Mines do a ton of damage given their function. I figured they'd be more like support items instead of killing things.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
March 23 2014 18:10 GMT
#589
I got the infinite arc mine burn card once. Didn't die a single time that round by setting it everywhere around the house I was camping.
Yargh
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
March 23 2014 18:20 GMT
#590
On March 24 2014 03:10 JinDesu wrote:
I got the infinite arc mine burn card once. Didn't die a single time that round by setting it everywhere around the house I was camping.


Don't they detonate automatically if you set more than your allotted maximum?
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Bam Lee
Profile Joined June 2012
2336 Posts
March 23 2014 18:21 GMT
#591
On March 24 2014 03:10 JinDesu wrote:
I got the infinite arc mine burn card once. Didn't die a single time that round by setting it everywhere around the house I was camping.


Definitely broken on some hardpoint maps. Ran into some arc mine camping guys as well, so frigging hard to get them if they have somewhat of a brain
URfavHO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States514 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-23 19:36:31
March 23 2014 19:25 GMT
#592
On March 24 2014 03:21 Bam Lee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2014 03:10 JinDesu wrote:
I got the infinite arc mine burn card once. Didn't die a single time that round by setting it everywhere around the house I was camping.


Definitely broken on some hardpoint maps. Ran into some arc mine camping guys as well, so frigging hard to get them if they have somewhat of a brain


You can also refill stock arc mines that have been placed and exploded by entering and exiting a titan I believe.
JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
March 23 2014 21:35 GMT
#593
On March 24 2014 03:20 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2014 03:10 JinDesu wrote:
I got the infinite arc mine burn card once. Didn't die a single time that round by setting it everywhere around the house I was camping.


Don't they detonate automatically if you set more than your allotted maximum?


I didn't notice, mostly because the other team became desperate to breach my fortress of solitude, so they were tripping my mines constantly. I was being pretty evil with them. Throwing them above door frames, and on the underside of staircases, as well as on the legs of friendly titans.
Yargh
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
March 24 2014 19:06 GMT
#594
Smart Pistol wrecked arc mines.

The nerf to it was warranted as it basically allowed me personally to win any duels since you can both outaim anyone and outreload them, especially idiots who use their 2nd jump so quickly.
Get it by your hands...
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
March 24 2014 19:57 GMT
#595
Seems it'll be a minion-farming tool from now on, primarily. Didn't think about using it for Arc Mines. It's like having a "Sitrep" perk on as your primary weapon, spotting enemy ordnance. I assume it detects Satchels too?
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
March 24 2014 20:23 GMT
#596
I believe so. Amusingly, if I remember correctly, it detects individual rockets shot by Titans. I didn't get a chance to shoot them because I died, but I saw the lock-ons.
Yargh
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
March 24 2014 21:14 GMT
#597
On March 25 2014 05:23 JinDesu wrote:
I believe so. Amusingly, if I remember correctly, it detects individual rockets shot by Titans. I didn't get a chance to shoot them because I died, but I saw the lock-ons.


Yep. Smart Pistol's pretty much going to lose any fight now, which is kind of funny because the SMG in semi-close range is just as good.
Get it by your hands...
Genesis Brood
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States193 Posts
March 24 2014 21:32 GMT
#598
On March 25 2014 04:06 Judicator wrote:
Smart Pistol wrecked arc mines.

The nerf to it was warranted as it basically allowed me personally to win any duels since you can both outaim anyone and outreload them, especially idiots who use their 2nd jump so quickly.


I play it on the X Box One and have had difficulty using the smart pistol; by the time I lock on, I'm dead. Is there a trick to using it?
I'll love you like I love the palm of my hand.
JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
March 24 2014 21:49 GMT
#599
On March 25 2014 06:32 Genesis Brood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2014 04:06 Judicator wrote:
Smart Pistol wrecked arc mines.

The nerf to it was warranted as it basically allowed me personally to win any duels since you can both outaim anyone and outreload them, especially idiots who use their 2nd jump so quickly.


I play it on the X Box One and have had difficulty using the smart pistol; by the time I lock on, I'm dead. Is there a trick to using it?


At best, using the faster lock perk is the only way to go I think. I've had some success where the faster lock perk lets me get 2 shots off pretty quick, while letting me align my sights with the lock. This means I just keep clicking and it kills them pretty quick. Mind you, it can be disorientating.

That being said, I only started using the smart pistol recently because I was trying to just get all the addons for every weapon - and then they nerf it
Yargh
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
March 24 2014 21:56 GMT
#600
On March 25 2014 06:32 Genesis Brood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2014 04:06 Judicator wrote:
Smart Pistol wrecked arc mines.

The nerf to it was warranted as it basically allowed me personally to win any duels since you can both outaim anyone and outreload them, especially idiots who use their 2nd jump so quickly.


I play it on the X Box One and have had difficulty using the smart pistol; by the time I lock on, I'm dead. Is there a trick to using it?

Play smart, as the name suggests, you won't be able to win any direct engagement against a slightly decent player, use parkour and cloak to approach your targets from behind.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1593
RotterdaM962
TaKeTV 387
IndyStarCraft 209
SteadfastSC163
ZombieGrub103
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1593
RotterdaM 962
IndyStarCraft 209
SteadfastSC 163
RuFF_SC2 154
MaxPax 138
ZombieGrub103
UpATreeSC 71
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2756
Shuttle 526
Dewaltoss 107
910 71
Mind 61
Bale 16
Counter-Strike
fl0m4279
pashabiceps1649
Fnx 681
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4594
Liquid`Hasu599
Other Games
Beastyqt768
mouzStarbuck428
ToD183
C9.Mang0156
shahzam110
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 175
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 17
• Eskiya23 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade329
Other Games
• imaqtpie884
• Shiphtur343
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 26m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 26m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.