• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:34
CEST 04:34
KST 11:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9101 users

Titanfall game - Page 27

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 41 Next All
Derez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands6068 Posts
March 17 2014 00:19 GMT
#521
Really enjoying it, only issue for me are the wait times and that some of the maps are really cluttered making smooth titan dashing a pain.
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
March 17 2014 00:35 GMT
#522
On March 17 2014 08:59 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2014 08:57 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On March 17 2014 01:22 digmouse wrote:
On March 16 2014 09:41 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On March 16 2014 02:39 aksfjh wrote:
After playing about 12 hours over the past few days, I regret buying this game. It's not that it's "bad", but it's too arcade-like for me. There's no real measure of skill, nor is there any tracking system for such. I can't even really make up my own because I can't see the stats of those I'm playing against (other than their level).

Also, I get lag spikes when I aim at other pilots sometimes, which basically means auto-death in an encounter
.


I get the same feeling. I feel like my bullets connect a half-second later than they should, while theirs end up in me before I expect them to.

Something cool to note: your ammo and lethal equipment automatically and completely refills if you jump in a Titan and jump out. Not sure if it works just by jumping in and out, or if it only applies when your Titan dies.

Every time you jump in your ammo refills, so yeah, another reason to leave your titan on AI mode.


So it's confirmed. What does everyone think? Bug, or intentional?

Intended.
There is no ammo pickups. You have to get more ammo from somewhere if your on a super hot streak.


That's an excellent point. I kind of wonder if this feature will be abused, but given the plentiful ammo capacity you start out with, along with no weapon really feels "overpowered" at the moment, inclines me to say it's largely insignificant feature.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
March 17 2014 06:13 GMT
#523
Ok, I'm a huge FPS fan who hasn't really played anything since BFBC2, really enjoyed earlier COD. Should I buy this game?

I'm mostly interested in replayability, does it have any hint of staleness? Are weapons differentiated enough to be interesting? Is the skill cap high? Are maps good and not too chaotic (spawns)?
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
March 17 2014 07:19 GMT
#524
Holy fruit

Just realized how much the concepts have been carried over from shingeki nyo kyojin
maru lover forever
PandaCore
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany553 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-17 08:28:59
March 17 2014 08:28 GMT
#525
On March 17 2014 08:57 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2014 01:22 digmouse wrote:
On March 16 2014 09:41 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On March 16 2014 02:39 aksfjh wrote:
After playing about 12 hours over the past few days, I regret buying this game. It's not that it's "bad", but it's too arcade-like for me. There's no real measure of skill, nor is there any tracking system for such. I can't even really make up my own because I can't see the stats of those I'm playing against (other than their level).

Also, I get lag spikes when I aim at other pilots sometimes, which basically means auto-death in an encounter
.


I get the same feeling. I feel like my bullets connect a half-second later than they should, while theirs end up in me before I expect them to.

Something cool to note: your ammo and lethal equipment automatically and completely refills if you jump in a Titan and jump out. Not sure if it works just by jumping in and out, or if it only applies when your Titan dies.

Every time you jump in your ammo refills, so yeah, another reason to leave your titan on AI mode.


So it's confirmed. What does everyone think? Bug, or intentional?

Considering they even tell you, that your ammo refills if you enter your titan, in the loading screen, it's intentional for sure.

Also finally made the jump to Gen2 and well on the way to three. I think I'll hit the first huge bump going from Gen4->Gen5, since you need the Sniper challenges... and I just loathe using Sniper weapons (also not really good with them due to that).
I has a flavor
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
March 17 2014 09:01 GMT
#526
On March 17 2014 15:13 sob3k wrote:
Ok, I'm a huge FPS fan who hasn't really played anything since BFBC2, really enjoyed earlier COD. Should I buy this game?

I'm mostly interested in replayability, does it have any hint of staleness? Are weapons differentiated enough to be interesting? Is the skill cap high? Are maps good and not too chaotic (spawns)?


I've seen some players complain that the game has gotten stale for them already, but I personally don't see that happening to my friends and I. The weapons are stereotypical for online FPS, but they're all different and very situational. (except the Hemlock; don't use the underpowered Hemlock, lol) Skill cap is very high, I would argue; the parkour is heady enough, but then you've also got enemies zipping around at super-fast speeds and possibly cloaked. It's still very early in terms of the metagame. Players will sort out winning strategies in time. The maps are top-notch and usually offer great engagements. Haven't found more than a couple of poor spawns; having a greater than 6v6 lobby would undoubtedly make it too chaotic for good spawning.

Anyone else experiencing lag when playing?
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
PandaCore
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany553 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-17 09:20:33
March 17 2014 09:18 GMT
#527
I actually kinda like the Hemlock with the Starburst mod.

I sometimes get lag spikes, but usually only in the evening. What actually annoys me the most the the "Reconnecting to server..." thing, because when you see that you know you'll never get in again. Sometimes I have problem with joining the matches because load times will take forever very randomly and then you end up in game with seeing the "Reconnecting" message.
I has a flavor
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
March 17 2014 15:42 GMT
#528
Yeah. Game crashed for me when I tried to join a match where an online friend left at the same time. Watch out for that, too.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
imJealous
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1382 Posts
March 17 2014 16:43 GMT
#529
On March 17 2014 17:28 PandaCore wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2014 08:57 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On March 17 2014 01:22 digmouse wrote:
On March 16 2014 09:41 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On March 16 2014 02:39 aksfjh wrote:
After playing about 12 hours over the past few days, I regret buying this game. It's not that it's "bad", but it's too arcade-like for me. There's no real measure of skill, nor is there any tracking system for such. I can't even really make up my own because I can't see the stats of those I'm playing against (other than their level).

Also, I get lag spikes when I aim at other pilots sometimes, which basically means auto-death in an encounter
.


I get the same feeling. I feel like my bullets connect a half-second later than they should, while theirs end up in me before I expect them to.

Something cool to note: your ammo and lethal equipment automatically and completely refills if you jump in a Titan and jump out. Not sure if it works just by jumping in and out, or if it only applies when your Titan dies.

Every time you jump in your ammo refills, so yeah, another reason to leave your titan on AI mode.


So it's confirmed. What does everyone think? Bug, or intentional?

Considering they even tell you, that your ammo refills if you enter your titan, in the loading screen, it's intentional for sure.

Also finally made the jump to Gen2 and well on the way to three. I think I'll hit the first huge bump going from Gen4->Gen5, since you need the Sniper challenges... and I just loathe using Sniper weapons (also not really good with them due to that).

Do you get anything interesting for regenerating or just the name plate and faster xp?
... In life very little goes right. "Right" meaning the way one expected and the way one wanted it. One has no right to want or expect anything.
PandaCore
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany553 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-17 18:00:44
March 17 2014 18:00 GMT
#530
On March 18 2014 01:43 imJealous wrote:
Do you get anything interesting for regenerating or just the name plate and faster xp?

Right now you don't really get anything useful for regenerating. I hope they'll add something in later though.
I has a flavor
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22638 Posts
March 17 2014 18:02 GMT
#531
On March 18 2014 03:00 PandaCore wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2014 01:43 imJealous wrote:
Do you get anything interesting for regenerating or just the name plate and faster xp?

Right now you don't really get anything useful for regenerating. I hope they'll add something in later though.

So long as it is only cosmetic. Once they start adding actual gameplay it would start to favor grinding levels.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
PandaCore
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany553 Posts
March 17 2014 18:05 GMT
#532
On March 18 2014 03:02 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2014 03:00 PandaCore wrote:
On March 18 2014 01:43 imJealous wrote:
Do you get anything interesting for regenerating or just the name plate and faster xp?

Right now you don't really get anything useful for regenerating. I hope they'll add something in later though.

So long as it is only cosmetic. Once they start adding actual gameplay it would start to favor grinding levels.

Yeah I'd like some pilot/weapon/titan skins or something like that. There's not really much customization in that game as of yet.
I has a flavor
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
March 17 2014 18:50 GMT
#533
The Season Pass hints at three content packs, and the only thing they've confirmed is new maps will be available. No idea if they'll include cosmetic changes and/or new equipment.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
sulit
Profile Joined October 2012
United States36 Posts
March 18 2014 05:07 GMT
#534


got a double titanfall kill lol
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
March 18 2014 05:34 GMT
#535
Warpfall Transmitter too good! X-D

Meanwhile, Dash Core is unbelievably powerful in the right hands. This guy and his Stryder....

┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
March 18 2014 05:37 GMT
#536
On March 18 2014 14:34 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Warpfall Transmitter too good! X-D

Meanwhile, Dash Core is unbelievably powerful in the right hands. This guy and his Stryder....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oMrsdmj0y0&list=UUP7w09O-HIwTV-pqe7hc6Wg


wtf he took out the pilot and killed him how scary wtf

this game seems all right, if not for the absurd €80 price tag
maru lover forever
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
March 18 2014 06:12 GMT
#537
On March 18 2014 14:37 Incognoto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2014 14:34 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Warpfall Transmitter too good! X-D

Meanwhile, Dash Core is unbelievably powerful in the right hands. This guy and his Stryder....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oMrsdmj0y0&list=UUP7w09O-HIwTV-pqe7hc6Wg


wtf he took out the pilot and killed him how scary wtf

this game seems all right, if not for the absurd €80 price tag


Did you not see the amount of dashing he did, boosting himself back-and-forth, all while nailing his shots with near-impeccable accuracy? You're focusing on the cherry of that vid when what's important is the 5-story cake under it, lol.

80 Euros?! It's only 60 USD. Shouldn't it be around 50 Euros instead? Or did the dollar surpass the Euro in strength overnight and I missed it?
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
March 18 2014 06:36 GMT
#538
Game pricing has always been 59.99 USD, and 59.99 euros. Sucks for them.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
March 18 2014 07:46 GMT
#539
You can always find cheap prices on PC tho, it's not hard to find one for like 40-50$.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Divine-Sneaker
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark1225 Posts
March 18 2014 07:58 GMT
#540
You can definitely find it for 35-40 euros. Still retarded the pricing is so uneven for absolutely no reason across borders.
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1918
GuemChi 1513
Artosis 560
910 72
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Bale 16
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
febbydoto4
Counter-Strike
taco 506
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox530
Other Games
summit1g8204
Doublelift1922
JimRising 583
C9.Mang0372
Day[9].tv331
PiGStarcraft238
Maynarde117
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1039
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv331
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 26m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 26m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 26m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.