• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8816 users

Titanfall game - Page 26

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 41 Next All
aksfjh
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4853 Posts
March 14 2014 03:05 GMT
#501
On March 14 2014 04:18 Wesso wrote:
I really like the game but it's hard to find a game on the right level for maximum enjoyment. Being way better than the enemy team is boring and being way worse can be really frustrating.

Yea, there's not really any sense of "team balance" in this game. You'd think with the long-ass wait time between matches that it could be arranged.
KezseN
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Singapore1450 Posts
March 14 2014 03:27 GMT
#502
Sadly theres no clan features in this game yet(?)

Could we make a list of TL players here so we can play as 6? Or is there already one?

Separate them into different regions as well for easy access
To Skeleton King: "Have you considered employment at Apple?"
DragoonPK
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
3259 Posts
March 14 2014 03:57 GMT
#503
On March 14 2014 12:05 aksfjh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 04:18 Wesso wrote:
I really like the game but it's hard to find a game on the right level for maximum enjoyment. Being way better than the enemy team is boring and being way worse can be really frustrating.

Yea, there's not really any sense of "team balance" in this game. You'd think with the long-ass wait time between matches that it could be arranged.


I think they're working on a fix for proper match-making.

Anyone playing on XB1?
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
March 14 2014 05:20 GMT
#504
On March 14 2014 12:27 KezseN wrote:
Sadly theres no clan features in this game yet(?)

Could we make a list of TL players here so we can play as 6? Or is there already one?

Separate them into different regions as well for easy access


We don't have one. I've just been adding people that send me friend requests.

I strongly recommend we all team up. Finished a couple rounds right now and got slaughtered both times. My team didn't even respond to my frustrated voice chat. This game is surprisingly, strongly team-oriented. I don't see anyone standing a chance as a "lone wolf" type of player.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
dae
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada1600 Posts
March 14 2014 06:01 GMT
#505
On March 14 2014 14:20 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 12:27 KezseN wrote:
Sadly theres no clan features in this game yet(?)

Could we make a list of TL players here so we can play as 6? Or is there already one?

Separate them into different regions as well for easy access


We don't have one. I've just been adding people that send me friend requests.

I strongly recommend we all team up. Finished a couple rounds right now and got slaughtered both times. My team didn't even respond to my frustrated voice chat. This game is surprisingly, strongly team-oriented. I don't see anyone standing a chance as a "lone wolf" type of player.


Add me guys, daemonsniperr on origin.
ControlMonkey
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia3109 Posts
March 14 2014 06:21 GMT
#506
Wooo Australian servers!
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
March 14 2014 14:32 GMT
#507
On March 14 2014 14:20 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 12:27 KezseN wrote:
Sadly theres no clan features in this game yet(?)

Could we make a list of TL players here so we can play as 6? Or is there already one?

Separate them into different regions as well for easy access


We don't have one. I've just been adding people that send me friend requests.

I strongly recommend we all team up. Finished a couple rounds right now and got slaughtered both times. My team didn't even respond to my frustrated voice chat. This game is surprisingly, strongly team-oriented. I don't see anyone standing a chance as a "lone wolf" type of player.


Says you

Once you take in the timings and get your aim up its actually quite easy to defend and attack given the movement advantage.

I am usually off assaulting a point by myself and usually get it.

Learning the wall movement is big, once people realize that hardpoint maps play more like quake on crack rather than cod, you'll see a marked improvement in your contributions to the team (aka sending players to terrible spawns).
Get it by your hands...
ZasZ.
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2911 Posts
March 14 2014 17:23 GMT
#508
On March 14 2014 23:32 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 14:20 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On March 14 2014 12:27 KezseN wrote:
Sadly theres no clan features in this game yet(?)

Could we make a list of TL players here so we can play as 6? Or is there already one?

Separate them into different regions as well for easy access


We don't have one. I've just been adding people that send me friend requests.

I strongly recommend we all team up. Finished a couple rounds right now and got slaughtered both times. My team didn't even respond to my frustrated voice chat. This game is surprisingly, strongly team-oriented. I don't see anyone standing a chance as a "lone wolf" type of player.


Says you

Once you take in the timings and get your aim up its actually quite easy to defend and attack given the movement advantage.

I am usually off assaulting a point by myself and usually get it.

Learning the wall movement is big, once people realize that hardpoint maps play more like quake on crack rather than cod, you'll see a marked improvement in your contributions to the team (aka sending players to terrible spawns).


This. I feel like once you get the hang of the movement system and know the maps, playing the lone wolf can be totally viable depending on the game type.

I was on the fence, and didn't play it in beta, but the game is fun. That fun is severely diminished by how shitty the matchmaking system is, there were a couple of non-campaign matches last night where the average level of my team was ~10 and the average level of the opposing team was ~30, and the results were fairly predictable. That shit is inexcusable and makes me not want to play a game that I think is a lot of fun, which is kind of silly.

I also suck hard at it, but I haven't played an FPS seriously since CS 1.6 and Battlefield 1942, so there's that.
lenjurik
Profile Joined September 2010
49 Posts
March 14 2014 19:04 GMT
#509
Lookin for bros, add me on origin (PC)....

name = poofypoofs
iokke
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1179 Posts
March 14 2014 20:07 GMT
#510
Same, US servers, origin name is djiokke.
I am bad at this game though:D
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the f*** down. rerereredit.. I never get it right the 1st time
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-15 05:09:57
March 15 2014 00:48 GMT
#511
On March 14 2014 23:32 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 14:20 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On March 14 2014 12:27 KezseN wrote:
Sadly theres no clan features in this game yet(?)

Could we make a list of TL players here so we can play as 6? Or is there already one?

Separate them into different regions as well for easy access


We don't have one. I've just been adding people that send me friend requests.

I strongly recommend we all team up. Finished a couple rounds right now and got slaughtered both times. My team didn't even respond to my frustrated voice chat. This game is surprisingly, strongly team-oriented. I don't see anyone standing a chance as a "lone wolf" type of player.


Says you

Once you take in the timings and get your aim up its actually quite easy to defend and attack given the movement advantage.

I am usually off assaulting a point by myself and usually get it.

Learning the wall movement is big, once people realize that hardpoint maps play more like quake on crack rather than cod, you'll see a marked improvement in your contributions to the team (aka sending players to terrible spawns).


I've been trying to. I know this is an integral aspect of the game and will affect my play positively, but I'm too focused on obtaining the objective to give it much thought. Private match lobbies would be a boon here; would love to learn the maps at my own pace offline.

EDIT: What I really meant was, it's not often that one guy can carry an entire team. Very difficult to do, in my opinion.

On March 15 2014 02:23 ZasZ. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 23:32 Judicator wrote:
On March 14 2014 14:20 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On March 14 2014 12:27 KezseN wrote:
Sadly theres no clan features in this game yet(?)

Could we make a list of TL players here so we can play as 6? Or is there already one?

Separate them into different regions as well for easy access


We don't have one. I've just been adding people that send me friend requests.

I strongly recommend we all team up. Finished a couple rounds right now and got slaughtered both times. My team didn't even respond to my frustrated voice chat. This game is surprisingly, strongly team-oriented. I don't see anyone standing a chance as a "lone wolf" type of player.


Says you

Once you take in the timings and get your aim up its actually quite easy to defend and attack given the movement advantage.

I am usually off assaulting a point by myself and usually get it.

Learning the wall movement is big, once people realize that hardpoint maps play more like quake on crack rather than cod, you'll see a marked improvement in your contributions to the team (aka sending players to terrible spawns).


This. I feel like once you get the hang of the movement system and know the maps, playing the lone wolf can be totally viable depending on the game type.

I was on the fence, and didn't play it in beta, but the game is fun. That fun is severely diminished by how shitty the matchmaking system is, there were a couple of non-campaign matches last night where the average level of my team was ~10 and the average level of the opposing team was ~30, and the results were fairly predictable. That shit is inexcusable and makes me not want to play a game that I think is a lot of fun, which is kind of silly.

I also suck hard at it, but I haven't played an FPS seriously since CS 1.6 and Battlefield 1942, so there's that.


Rank will play less of a role in the future, but for now, yeah, it's a pretty good indicator of skill level since everyone started as a relative noob. Experience is key right now. 10 games played should handily beat 5 unless you're ex-MLG pro.


Sooo I've learned that using pistols while Rodeo-ing is super effective.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
ControlMonkey
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia3109 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-15 04:20:07
March 15 2014 04:19 GMT
#512
On March 15 2014 09:48 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2014 02:23 ZasZ. wrote:
On March 14 2014 23:32 Judicator wrote:
On March 14 2014 14:20 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On March 14 2014 12:27 KezseN wrote:
Sadly theres no clan features in this game yet(?)

Could we make a list of TL players here so we can play as 6? Or is there already one?

Separate them into different regions as well for easy access


We don't have one. I've just been adding people that send me friend requests.

I strongly recommend we all team up. Finished a couple rounds right now and got slaughtered both times. My team didn't even respond to my frustrated voice chat. This game is surprisingly, strongly team-oriented. I don't see anyone standing a chance as a "lone wolf" type of player.


Says you

Once you take in the timings and get your aim up its actually quite easy to defend and attack given the movement advantage.

I am usually off assaulting a point by myself and usually get it.

Learning the wall movement is big, once people realize that hardpoint maps play more like quake on crack rather than cod, you'll see a marked improvement in your contributions to the team (aka sending players to terrible spawns).


This. I feel like once you get the hang of the movement system and know the maps, playing the lone wolf can be totally viable depending on the game type.

I was on the fence, and didn't play it in beta, but the game is fun. That fun is severely diminished by how shitty the matchmaking system is, there were a couple of non-campaign matches last night where the average level of my team was ~10 and the average level of the opposing team was ~30, and the results were fairly predictable. That shit is inexcusable and makes me not want to play a game that I think is a lot of fun, which is kind of silly.

I also suck hard at it, but I haven't played an FPS seriously since CS 1.6 and Battlefield 1942, so there's that.


Rank will play less of a role in the future, but for now, yeah, it's a pretty good indicator of skill level since everyone started as a relative noob. Experience is key right now. 10 games played should handily beat 5 unless you're ex-MLG pro.


It's always fun getting in on the ground floor for any game, where everyone sucks equally



I was worried that playing as a pilot would be boring compared to playing as a Titan, but that is totally not the case. Usually don't drop my titan until there's an opportune moment.

Being so agile and always having a decent anti-titan weapon means as long as you know what you are doing, you can always be a threat.

One of the things I hated about CoD was that killstreaks just snowballed the game too hard towards the winning team, and were not fun. In Titanfall, titans are strong, but you need to know what you are doing to be effective. So many titans just wander between a set of tall buildings and get owned by sidewinders and grenades. Thoroughly enjoying it so far.
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
March 15 2014 05:34 GMT
#513
6 Pilot kills and 10 Titan kills in Last Titan Standing with a team of 5. Got this gem in rep.ly when I said in chat: "gggg."

+ Show Spoiler [Racism.] +
stop being bad mannered you fucking nigger


TEAMWORK!!
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
aksfjh
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4853 Posts
March 15 2014 17:39 GMT
#514
After playing about 12 hours over the past few days, I regret buying this game. It's not that it's "bad", but it's too arcade-like for me. There's no real measure of skill, nor is there any tracking system for such. I can't even really make up my own because I can't see the stats of those I'm playing against (other than their level).

Also, I get lag spikes when I aim at other pilots sometimes, which basically means auto-death in an encounter.
hootsushi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany3468 Posts
March 15 2014 21:21 GMT
#515
Game feels and plays really solid, wall movement is fluid. Currently my aim is to master the wall movement since it often gives you the edge in firefights, bad players are outmaneuvered easily. Only thing which annoys me is the constant jump kick spam from some players.
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
March 16 2014 00:41 GMT
#516
On March 16 2014 02:39 aksfjh wrote:
After playing about 12 hours over the past few days, I regret buying this game. It's not that it's "bad", but it's too arcade-like for me. There's no real measure of skill, nor is there any tracking system for such. I can't even really make up my own because I can't see the stats of those I'm playing against (other than their level).

Also, I get lag spikes when I aim at other pilots sometimes, which basically means auto-death in an encounter
.


I get the same feeling. I feel like my bullets connect a half-second later than they should, while theirs end up in me before I expect them to.

Something cool to note: your ammo and lethal equipment automatically and completely refills if you jump in a Titan and jump out. Not sure if it works just by jumping in and out, or if it only applies when your Titan dies.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
VegasQC
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada4 Posts
March 16 2014 05:43 GMT
#517
Something cool to note: your ammo and lethal equipment automatically and completely refills if you jump in a Titan and jump out. Not sure if it works just by jumping in and out, or if it only applies when your Titan dies.


O.o woahhh sick. thank you for posting! I can be added on origin too: VegasQC
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
March 16 2014 16:22 GMT
#518
On March 16 2014 09:41 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 02:39 aksfjh wrote:
After playing about 12 hours over the past few days, I regret buying this game. It's not that it's "bad", but it's too arcade-like for me. There's no real measure of skill, nor is there any tracking system for such. I can't even really make up my own because I can't see the stats of those I'm playing against (other than their level).

Also, I get lag spikes when I aim at other pilots sometimes, which basically means auto-death in an encounter
.


I get the same feeling. I feel like my bullets connect a half-second later than they should, while theirs end up in me before I expect them to.

Something cool to note: your ammo and lethal equipment automatically and completely refills if you jump in a Titan and jump out. Not sure if it works just by jumping in and out, or if it only applies when your Titan dies.

Every time you jump in your ammo refills, so yeah, another reason to leave your titan on AI mode.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
March 16 2014 23:57 GMT
#519
On March 17 2014 01:22 digmouse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 09:41 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On March 16 2014 02:39 aksfjh wrote:
After playing about 12 hours over the past few days, I regret buying this game. It's not that it's "bad", but it's too arcade-like for me. There's no real measure of skill, nor is there any tracking system for such. I can't even really make up my own because I can't see the stats of those I'm playing against (other than their level).

Also, I get lag spikes when I aim at other pilots sometimes, which basically means auto-death in an encounter
.


I get the same feeling. I feel like my bullets connect a half-second later than they should, while theirs end up in me before I expect them to.

Something cool to note: your ammo and lethal equipment automatically and completely refills if you jump in a Titan and jump out. Not sure if it works just by jumping in and out, or if it only applies when your Titan dies.

Every time you jump in your ammo refills, so yeah, another reason to leave your titan on AI mode.


So it's confirmed. What does everyone think? Bug, or intentional?
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22646 Posts
March 16 2014 23:59 GMT
#520
On March 17 2014 08:57 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2014 01:22 digmouse wrote:
On March 16 2014 09:41 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On March 16 2014 02:39 aksfjh wrote:
After playing about 12 hours over the past few days, I regret buying this game. It's not that it's "bad", but it's too arcade-like for me. There's no real measure of skill, nor is there any tracking system for such. I can't even really make up my own because I can't see the stats of those I'm playing against (other than their level).

Also, I get lag spikes when I aim at other pilots sometimes, which basically means auto-death in an encounter
.


I get the same feeling. I feel like my bullets connect a half-second later than they should, while theirs end up in me before I expect them to.

Something cool to note: your ammo and lethal equipment automatically and completely refills if you jump in a Titan and jump out. Not sure if it works just by jumping in and out, or if it only applies when your Titan dies.

Every time you jump in your ammo refills, so yeah, another reason to leave your titan on AI mode.


So it's confirmed. What does everyone think? Bug, or intentional?

Intended.
There is no ammo pickups. You have to get more ammo from somewhere if your on a super hot streak.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 567
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 84
Railgan 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1620
Shuttle 654
Dewaltoss 118
Trap 29
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
420jenkins473
XaKoH 433
Counter-Strike
fl0m4158
Fnx 653
kRYSTAL_16
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4101
Liquid`Hasu553
Other Games
summit1g4349
Liquid`RaSZi1914
FrodaN788
B2W.Neo424
C9.Mang0164
ToD164
TKL 98
UpATreeSC81
RotterdaM79
QueenE66
Mew2King26
PPMD18
JuggernautJason14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV227
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2530
League of Legends
• TFBlade819
Other Games
• Shiphtur1322
• imaqtpie863
• WagamamaTV324
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 6m
Patches Events
20h 6m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.