• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:49
CEST 15:49
KST 22:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8019 users

Guild Wars 2: Europe - Page 47

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 93 Next
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
May 07 2012 09:36 GMT
#921
Yes.
Moderator
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9593 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-07 10:05:55
May 07 2012 10:01 GMT
#922
Hey guys I was wondering if there's some kind of TL clan or group that helps boost honor in preparation for GW2 or plays through the campaigns? I got GW1 (all 4 campaigns) like ~1 week ago.
I'm following the 30/50 ritualist guide but it's getting 1) tiresome 2) lonely 3) stale

The NPC followers are pretty neat, and I've learnt to pull a bit as well (instead of charging head-first into 246524 mobs) but I'd still like some tips, help, people to play with. This is my 1st MMO btw afterall.

The guide assumes it takes roughly 25H to finish Factions+EotN but I've just managed to do 8/13 Faction missions gather 26K gold (26 platinum) and have generally shit gear in that time.

I've also got a few questions:
I got the elite signet from Wagg Spiritspeak, but how do I get the Luxon/Kurzick summon spell? I've hit 20K faction with both but they still won't sell it to me. T.T
Same with Vampirism and Anguish. I need some kind of sunspear rank (I know this is Nightfall campaign). Dunno how that translates to needed faction points.
Should I buy the Luxon gear on normal difficulty or should I wait for Hard difficulty to buy it? Or maybe not buy it at all? Should I worry about gear at all?

I've been playing with GW wiki open at all times, but the guide and wiki don't tell me everything I should/want to know.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
TOCHMY
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden1692 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-07 11:29:51
May 07 2012 10:59 GMT
#923
On May 07 2012 19:01 Latham wrote:
Hey guys I was wondering if there's some kind of TL clan or group that helps boost honor in preparation for GW2 or plays through the campaigns? I got GW1 (all 4 campaigns) like ~1 week ago.
I'm following the 30/50 ritualist guide but it's getting 1) tiresome 2) lonely 3) stale

The NPC followers are pretty neat, and I've learnt to pull a bit as well (instead of charging head-first into 246524 mobs) but I'd still like some tips, help, people to play with. This is my 1st MMO btw afterall.

The guide assumes it takes roughly 25H to finish Factions+EotN but I've just managed to do 8/13 Faction missions gather 26K gold (26 platinum) and have generally shit gear in that time.

I've also got a few questions:
I got the elite signet from Wagg Spiritspeak, but how do I get the Luxon/Kurzick summon spell? I've hit 20K faction with both but they still won't sell it to me. T.T
Same with Vampirism and Anguish. I need some kind of sunspear rank (I know this is Nightfall campaign). Dunno how that translates to needed faction points.
Should I buy the Luxon gear on normal difficulty or should I wait for Hard difficulty to buy it? Or maybe not buy it at all? Should I worry about gear at all?

I've been playing with GW wiki open at all times, but the guide and wiki don't tell me everything I should/want to know.


Im up for playing GW I suck at it, been playing for a few years but Im terrible at the DoA runs and the team compositions in 8man player groups. The best thing I've done in GW was soloing and instance in EOTN with a 600 monk with 5 players earning 10k per player i took with But I know the ins and outs of the campaigns aswell as general builds and such! Hit me up online at GW: Kunglig Gestapo. (will probably be on tonight, if not on wednesday and rest of the week)
Yoona <3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Look! It's Totoro! ☉.☉☂
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
May 07 2012 13:26 GMT
#924
Im going to quote myself here as in the other thread i had one reply and i want some more proof, its all well and good looking at specs, going on canyourunit etc but real opinions mean all the more really.. If u have similiar specs to this and have played GW2, or have input, please reply Dont want to sink £100 into 2 copies that wont be played because the wife cant

Thanks!

On May 04 2012 19:49 Capped wrote:
So, what about this laptop for running the game?

I5-2520M @ 2.50Ghz
4GB Ram
GT520M

Will it run ok? :| Like, 30 FPS or so? Im god awful with laptops kekeke, all i know is my super computer will run it :p

Surely there will be optimisations and config tweaks to improve performance too?

I just ask as my wife wants it on her laptop

Useless wet fish.
TOCHMY
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden1692 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-07 13:43:42
May 07 2012 13:41 GMT
#925
On May 07 2012 22:26 Capped wrote:
Im going to quote myself here as in the other thread i had one reply and i want some more proof, its all well and good looking at specs, going on canyourunit etc but real opinions mean all the more really.. If u have similiar specs to this and have played GW2, or have input, please reply Dont want to sink £100 into 2 copies that wont be played because the wife cant

Thanks!

Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 19:49 Capped wrote:
So, what about this laptop for running the game?

I5-2520M @ 2.50Ghz
4GB Ram
GT520M

Will it run ok? :| Like, 30 FPS or so? Im god awful with laptops kekeke, all i know is my super computer will run it :p

Surely there will be optimisations and config tweaks to improve performance too?

I just ask as my wife wants it on her laptop



I think I saw this in the other thread. Im no pro at stuff like this but Laptops are generally crap to play on. The games minimum req's on a laptop wont play on 30 fps thats for sure.

EDIT: My comp is much better than your wife's laptop and I ran on the lowest settings with a less than optimal performance. FPS sinking to like 5-10 in big WvWvW fights.
Yoona <3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Look! It's Totoro! ☉.☉☂
Morofang
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands45 Posts
May 07 2012 14:43 GMT
#926
To be fair, they didn't have the settings optimized yet (the fps was apparantly almost the same on either end of the scale from what I was reading on the beta forums, and I think Anet confirmed), so it might be premature to say what'll do it.

@Tobberoth Maybe it was just the classes I played then. My rotation rarely got a new thing as a proc paladin (just check off every single heal the pally gets) nor as a retadin (but I started playing retadin half the time at level 70~75 and after 80.) I'd say I used maybe 18~20 spell constantly of the good 50ish I got. And thats counting the ten minute cooldowns which were ridiculous but saved my arse manymanymany times [<3layonhands!!!!] Mage was worse, all those utility skills, so many situational. Of course this is pve, pvp I was using even more skills. Druid I played feral, was a bear tank and only pved with so all the heals and damage spells went to even greater waste there. (Seriously, I can't out heal a healer after level 60~70 (before that even due to form switching being a pain in the butt as bear, pally lasted till then though) or so, so why try and lose my ability to tank and die from overwhelming damage)

However I agree with you on the utililty skills and traits feeling unrewarding level gains, but this was for mesmer in my case. What class was yours during the beta, because just looking at some of the theives/guardians skills made me envious.. My gf seemed happy with her options as a guardian, but I dunno if that applies to anyone else. The gain rate was a bit slow for them as well but I augmented it by chasing skill points endlessly instead of karma venders, just grabbed thos as I travelled along.
And the gain rate is definately not as urgent as it was in wow during the first few levels, though it could be. No waiting until level 19 was it? before I could even use my bear form as a tank either (first aoe).
However with the trait system an extra 50 power while usin a gs on mesmer..phew. And that on top of the 100 power gained for unlocking it. I saw what 10 power did to my dps rate, so I can see that being my goal next beta to rush to it in pve to lay some hurt on things..except that I wanted to pvp =P
And as someone else put it, its not exactly a race to level 80 anymore in my mind. So I'm slowed down in my leveling process...

Sorry for the text wall.

@Apoo Sure thing, if Panty hasn't added you yet, I will ina few secs ^^ Welcome =)
Guild Wars 2 Europe
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-07 14:49:00
May 07 2012 14:48 GMT
#927
On May 07 2012 23:43 Morofang wrote:
To be fair, they didn't have the settings optimized yet (the fps was apparantly almost the same on either end of the scale from what I was reading on the beta forums, and I think Anet confirmed), so it might be premature to say what'll do it.

@Tobberoth Maybe it was just the classes I played then. My rotation rarely got a new thing as a proc paladin (just check off every single heal the pally gets) nor as a retadin (but I started playing retadin half the time at level 70~75 and after 80.) I'd say I used maybe 18~20 spell constantly of the good 50ish I got. And thats counting the ten minute cooldowns which were ridiculous but saved my arse manymanymany times [<3layonhands!!!!] Mage was worse, all those utility skills, so many situational. Of course this is pve, pvp I was using even more skills. Druid I played feral, was a bear tank and only pved with so all the heals and damage spells went to even greater waste there. (Seriously, I can't out heal a healer after level 60~70 (before that even due to form switching being a pain in the butt as bear, pally lasted till then though) or so, so why try and lose my ability to tank and die from overwhelming damage)

However I agree with you on the utililty skills and traits feeling unrewarding level gains, but this was for mesmer in my case. What class was yours during the beta, because just looking at some of the theives/guardians skills made me envious.. My gf seemed happy with her options as a guardian, but I dunno if that applies to anyone else. The gain rate was a bit slow for them as well but I augmented it by chasing skill points endlessly instead of karma venders, just grabbed thos as I travelled along.
And the gain rate is definately not as urgent as it was in wow during the first few levels, though it could be. No waiting until level 19 was it? before I could even use my bear form as a tank either (first aoe).
However with the trait system an extra 50 power while usin a gs on mesmer..phew. And that on top of the 100 power gained for unlocking it. I saw what 10 power did to my dps rate, so I can see that being my goal next beta to rush to it in pve to lay some hurt on things..except that I wanted to pvp =P
And as someone else put it, its not exactly a race to level 80 anymore in my mind. So I'm slowed down in my leveling process...

Sorry for the text wall.

@Apoo Sure thing, if Panty hasn't added you yet, I will ina few secs ^^ Welcome =)

I did play Guardian, so I'm not sure what you could be envious off.. most of the utility spells are the same with slight differences, or are just slightly different versions of skills you get from weapons. The other are passive skills with slighly useless active abilities... Add to that two different summons which are cool but relatively useless and yeah, that's guardian for you ^^
Morofang
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands45 Posts
May 07 2012 14:57 GMT
#928
@apoo
I forgot panty was banned... whichever one of us logs on first after the 9th (unbanned) will add you to the member list

@Tobberoth
Will atleast some of your skills did damage Didn't you have like an aoe burn? Mantra of pain was a terrible joke on the mesmer side. I guess its just the fact that I think they sound cool, but in practice they just arn't all I imagined them to be. Were any of your signets nice? I got a bit frustrated and at on point started thinking that signets were the only skills worth taking due to the passive + active effects (and the fact my mantras were such a let down). Thief I was only envious of the signets..and traps looked fun too, but I have trouble with traps =/
Guild Wars 2 Europe
TOCHMY
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden1692 Posts
May 09 2012 08:17 GMT
#929
I will be on Guild Wars tonight around 6 pm~ CET. Might go through Prophecies with my SoS Rit, or maybe do HM through Factions/Nightfall. PM me if u wanna play!
Yoona <3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Look! It's Totoro! ☉.☉☂
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 08:41:59
May 09 2012 08:41 GMT
#930
On May 07 2012 23:57 Morofang wrote:
@apoo
I forgot panty was banned... whichever one of us logs on first after the 9th (unbanned) will add you to the member list

@Tobberoth
Will atleast some of your skills did damage Didn't you have like an aoe burn? Mantra of pain was a terrible joke on the mesmer side. I guess its just the fact that I think they sound cool, but in practice they just arn't all I imagined them to be. Were any of your signets nice? I got a bit frustrated and at on point started thinking that signets were the only skills worth taking due to the passive + active effects (and the fact my mantras were such a let down). Thief I was only envious of the signets..and traps looked fun too, but I have trouble with traps =/

Yeah, that's more or less the conclusion I came to, since the "cool" utility skills were bad/had long cooldowns and the others just felt like weaker versions of weapon skills, I just went for passives which I never used the active abilities for... the stat bonuses felt more worthwhile than an extra useless attack taking up a "cooldown".
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
May 09 2012 11:05 GMT
#931
How does pantythief keep getting himself banned over and over again :D
Moderator
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
May 09 2012 11:08 GMT
#932
On May 09 2012 20:05 Firebolt145 wrote:
How does pantythief keep getting himself banned over and over again :D


Well if you look at his last say 10 posts you will understand why ^_^ Keeps posting in threads asking why they made the thread, then gets into an argument with people xD
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Falcon_NL
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands236 Posts
May 09 2012 11:30 GMT
#933
sign me up !
and its a BLACK HOLE !! OH MY GOD BLACK HOOOOLEEE - Tobi Wan
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
May 09 2012 14:31 GMT
#934
On May 09 2012 20:08 Pandemona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 20:05 Firebolt145 wrote:
How does pantythief keep getting himself banned over and over again :D


Well if you look at his last say 10 posts you will understand why ^_^ Keeps posting in threads asking why they made the thread, then gets into an argument with people xD


I only did that twice. )-:
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
May 09 2012 14:43 GMT
#935
On May 09 2012 23:31 Pantythief wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 20:08 Pandemona wrote:
On May 09 2012 20:05 Firebolt145 wrote:
How does pantythief keep getting himself banned over and over again :D


Well if you look at his last say 10 posts you will understand why ^_^ Keeps posting in threads asking why they made the thread, then gets into an argument with people xD


I only did that twice. )-:



He's alive lmao
You did it in the ermm internet speed thread and ermm the thread about moores law xd was funny tbf
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 14:54:54
May 09 2012 14:48 GMT
#936
On May 09 2012 23:43 Pandemona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 23:31 Pantythief wrote:
On May 09 2012 20:08 Pandemona wrote:
On May 09 2012 20:05 Firebolt145 wrote:
How does pantythief keep getting himself banned over and over again :D


Well if you look at his last say 10 posts you will understand why ^_^ Keeps posting in threads asking why they made the thread, then gets into an argument with people xD


I only did that twice. )-:



He's alive lmao
You did it in the ermm internet speed thread and ermm the thread about moores law xd was funny tbf


What can I say, I'm a handsome and honest piece of dude.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
May 09 2012 14:52 GMT
#937
On May 09 2012 23:48 Pantythief wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 23:43 Pandemona wrote:
On May 09 2012 23:31 Pantythief wrote:
On May 09 2012 20:08 Pandemona wrote:
On May 09 2012 20:05 Firebolt145 wrote:
How does pantythief keep getting himself banned over and over again :D


Well if you look at his last say 10 posts you will understand why ^_^ Keeps posting in threads asking why they made the thread, then gets into an argument with people xD


I only did that twice. )-:



He's alive lmao
You did it in the ermm internet speed thread and ermm the thread about moores law xd was funny tbf


What can I say, I'm an handsome and honest piece of dude.


AhHAHAHAH
/Bow to the danish leaderrrrrr
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
May 09 2012 14:55 GMT
#938
Don't get the joke?
Moderator
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 15:01:09
May 09 2012 14:57 GMT
#939
On May 09 2012 23:55 Firebolt145 wrote:
Don't get the joke?


I wasn't joking, I'm pretty handsome.

+ Show Spoiler +
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 09 2012 15:05 GMT
#940
On May 09 2012 23:57 Pantythief wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 23:55 Firebolt145 wrote:
Don't get the joke?


I wasn't joking, I'm pretty handsome.

+ Show Spoiler +


Pic or didn't happen.xD
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1070
RotterdaM535
SteadfastSC290
TKL 215
Rex120
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 535
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 215
Rex 120
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45081
Shuttle 2519
Jaedong 1117
Calm 1044
Horang2 810
Mini 624
actioN 544
EffOrt 530
Soulkey 479
Soma 360
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Rush 294
Larva 282
BeSt 221
Snow 192
ZerO 171
firebathero 133
Mong 119
Zeus 106
Last 91
910 74
Mind 68
hero 67
Free 66
Hyun 58
Sharp 56
PianO 39
Pusan 34
sorry 34
Shinee 32
JYJ 26
Bale 25
Shine 25
Hm[arnc] 24
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Rock 10
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
Dendi1276
Counter-Strike
fl0m1842
Fnx 575
edward49
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes585
Lowko371
Other Games
gofns24318
singsing2178
olofmeister1284
hiko588
B2W.Neo337
DeMusliM228
Livibee188
Pyrionflax166
Liquid`VortiX119
Khaldor76
QueenE73
Trikslyr60
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1455
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH175
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2035
• Jankos1437
• TFBlade463
Other Games
• Shiphtur663
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 11m
The PondCast
20h 11m
INu's Battles
21h 11m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.