• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:10
CEST 10:10
KST 17:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7997 users

Guild Wars 2: Europe - Page 49

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 93 Next
Frail
Profile Joined October 2010
Iceland336 Posts
May 14 2012 18:59 GMT
#961
Gurr, I have to set up TS to be able to chat to you guys.

I won't be able to play much during this stress test but I hopefully will be able to play during the next beta weekend, except if it's on 25th - 27th.

Then i'll cry and throw things around !
Whargarbl
grs
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany2339 Posts
May 14 2012 19:16 GMT
#962
Does anyone know if the sever transfer works (incl. charaters)? I would like to join you on Whiteside Ridge.
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
May 14 2012 19:22 GMT
#963
Gah, still on vacation.

Working on getting a pc here

Back the 28th!
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
TOCHMY
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden1692 Posts
May 15 2012 08:19 GMT
#964
On May 15 2012 03:47 jtype wrote:
Ok, couldn't log into GW2 for a while, so decided to do my second monthly nightfall chest-run. I just went back and checked my old post and on my first run I'd complained that I'd only got about 7-10k from it, including loot. Well, this time I got 25k in cash plus gold and purple items from every chest. Muuuch better.

I'm at 26/50 now btw. Haven't put in any points in a little while, as I've mostly been focusing on accumulating as much money as I can, and then I'll decide where to put my next points. Having a blast tho. I've been in a Reddit guild for a while now and they are a really helpful and friendly bunch. Been doing a ton of runs with them.

Anyways, I'm gonna see if I can log in to GW2 now. :D


I've heard this before, Monthly Nightfall Chestrun. Is there any guide for this? What chests you run? I only know of the chest in Jahai Bluffs that always give an orange item.
Yoona <3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Look! It's Totoro! ☉.☉☂
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-15 12:13:37
May 15 2012 12:12 GMT
#965
Here's a video guide to it - Part 1 | Part 2

And here's a a list of all the maps for the chests (a couple of the routes on these maps aren't as good as the ones in the videos, but it's still useful to have a map anyway).
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
May 15 2012 12:56 GMT
#966
How did everyone find the stress test? I thought it was excellent, had much less lag than the first BWE and had no errors getting in.
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
May 15 2012 13:15 GMT
#967
I didn't get too much out of it tbh. I was knackered anyway, which didn't help, but the lag and frame-skipping was just doing my head in. I decided to just try out getting a few levels on 2 new characters, a guardian and a mesmer, just to get a basic feel of their mechanics on a few different weapon sets. Both of them were really fun to play and haven't made my choice for a main any easier.

I only managed an hour and half or so before I had to call it a night.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
May 15 2012 16:28 GMT
#968
Tried it for an hour, was really good. My new system basically ate the game.

Looks amazing, can't decide what to play, though.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
May 15 2012 16:46 GMT
#969
Has anyone changed their mind on which professions they like/dislike or want to main? I'm still not really sure. I've enjoyed every one I've tried (Thief, Elementalist, Guardian, Ranger, Mesmer and Engineer) so far, so I might end up trying to gauge what others aren't playing.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
May 15 2012 17:30 GMT
#970
On May 16 2012 01:46 jtype wrote:
Has anyone changed their mind on which professions they like/dislike or want to main? I'm still not really sure. I've enjoyed every one I've tried (Thief, Elementalist, Guardian, Ranger, Mesmer and Engineer) so far, so I might end up trying to gauge what others aren't playing.


The Engineer surprised me, lots of fun, actually. The Thief and Guardian were funnier than I initially thought, too.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 15 2012 18:11 GMT
#971
I'm still solid on mesmer. It just feels like the prof which rewards skill the most.
On the downside for a newbie like me it will be very very hard at start. We'll see.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
May 16 2012 12:28 GMT
#972
One issue I had with the Guardian - it seemed like the F2 skill (the heal) didn't seem to work whenever I activated it. I wasn't sure if I was just misusing it, or if it was only a tiny heal, or what, so I didn't report it as a bug. I guess I probably shoulda tested it a bit more thoroughly...

Anyone else notice that problem?
freestalker
Profile Joined March 2010
469 Posts
May 16 2012 12:49 GMT
#973
I didn't go into the stress test, but it's good to hear the servers were more stable and stuff was more fluent. I am still rooting for mesmer and I played a bit of guardian during the BWE. I wanted to make him more support/heal-like but I guess I didn't have the traits yet. And I was doing the PvP mesmer wrong. I have seen some vids of people having much more success with it, so I guess the problem was just at me, lol. But it was still fun On the other hand, the people I watched were doing PvP with customized traits that were much more helpful. I didn't mess with them too much in PvP and kept the original set. And I played more WvWvW so I just had few traits there.

That being said.. Traits are very important and game(-experience) changing. But I said this before ^_^
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
May 16 2012 14:25 GMT
#974
On May 16 2012 21:28 jtype wrote:
One issue I had with the Guardian - it seemed like the F2 skill (the heal) didn't seem to work whenever I activated it. I wasn't sure if I was just misusing it, or if it was only a tiny heal, or what, so I didn't report it as a bug. I guess I probably shoulda tested it a bit more thoroughly...

Anyone else notice that problem?


Yeah, it didn't work. I used it all the time, though
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
ryndaris
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
263 Posts
May 16 2012 14:53 GMT
#975
On May 16 2012 21:28 jtype wrote:
One issue I had with the Guardian - it seemed like the F2 skill (the heal) didn't seem to work whenever I activated it. I wasn't sure if I was just misusing it, or if it was only a tiny heal, or what, so I didn't report it as a bug. I guess I probably shoulda tested it a bit more thoroughly...

Anyone else notice that problem?


I thought it was just regeneration? So it shouldn't be extremely obvious, but a heal over time nonetheless. Also, since activated virtues affect AoE, I'd expect them to be underwhelming when looking at just the effect on yourself.

Personally I'm still extremely torn between Warrior and Elementalist. I have no idea how I'll be able to figure this out...
Morofang
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands45 Posts
May 19 2012 18:17 GMT
#976
I figured out that my computer doesn't run GW2 because of the priority isse (autosets itself to low priority), and because of that refuses to give more that like 15% of anything to it. I'm no computer genuis but I think that is why I crash whenever a zerg passes me by or I enter a place thats frothing with effects. I managed to play by avoiding people, fighting less sparkly enemies and being gentle with my skills, but eventually some friendly elementalist decided that the lonely mesmer could use a buddy and crahed me after a few too many explosions and such.

Hopefully it will be solved next beta so I can play with y'all.
Guild Wars 2 Europe
ryndaris
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
263 Posts
May 19 2012 22:04 GMT
#977
On May 20 2012 03:17 Morofang wrote:
I figured out that my computer doesn't run GW2 because of the priority isse (autosets itself to low priority), and because of that refuses to give more that like 15% of anything to it. I'm no computer genuis but I think that is why I crash whenever a zerg passes me by or I enter a place thats frothing with effects. I managed to play by avoiding people, fighting less sparkly enemies and being gentle with my skills, but eventually some friendly elementalist decided that the lonely mesmer could use a buddy and crahed me after a few too many explosions and such.

Hopefully it will be solved next beta so I can play with y'all.


Not sure where I read it, but I think someone checked this out by running GW2 in windowed mode - supposedly it only goes low-prio when it's not the active window, so if you alt-tab out to check the task manager it switches to low, but then back to normal when you select it again.
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
May 20 2012 20:49 GMT
#978
Just hit 30/50 now. Feels good.

Now I have to seriously think about whether I reeeeally want to go for GWAMM and 50/50 or not.
Barteh
Profile Joined July 2011
Netherlands108 Posts
May 21 2012 13:22 GMT
#979
On May 21 2012 05:49 jtype wrote:
Just hit 30/50 now. Feels good.

Now I have to seriously think about whether I reeeeally want to go for GWAMM and 50/50 or not.


To be honest, I think anything past 30 isn't really worth it to go for anymore. I'm at 28 myself, just need to finish vanquishing & cartographing Tyria to get to 30. It's a very, very expensive trip to GWAMM.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
May 22 2012 15:25 GMT
#980
And I gave up at 3.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 746
GuemChi 588
Leta 324
BeSt 240
Soma 174
Hyun 130
firebathero 110
Mong 68
910 48
sSak 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 26
yabsab 19
ZergMaN 18
HiyA 12
Noble 8
Shine 2
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss561
ceh9523
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King347
Other Games
summit1g8228
olofmeister845
JimRising 484
Happy336
KnowMe48
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick455
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt440
• Jankos241
Other Games
• Shiphtur485
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 50m
Patches Events
7h 50m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.