• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:03
CEST 15:03
KST 22:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6858 users

Guild Wars 2: Europe - Page 48

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 93 Next
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
May 09 2012 15:05 GMT
#941
On May 10 2012 00:05 Steveling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 23:57 Pantythief wrote:
On May 09 2012 23:55 Firebolt145 wrote:
Don't get the joke?


I wasn't joking, I'm pretty handsome.

+ Show Spoiler +


Pic or didn't happen.xD


Vultures!
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Morofang
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands45 Posts
May 10 2012 09:44 GMT
#942
I actually have seen what most likely was a pic of Pantythief =P
Guild Wars 2 Europe
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
May 10 2012 09:44 GMT
#943
[image loading]
?
Moderator
Morofang
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands45 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-10 09:47:02
May 10 2012 09:45 GMT
#944
Hmmm similar, though he has more hair and is more gangly than squat =P =P

I have to assume the panties were offscreen since his left side was cut off in the pic
Guild Wars 2 Europe
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-10 14:23:16
May 10 2012 10:35 GMT
#945
My jacket is actually one of those collector jackets. I have more underwear hidden inside than H&M has during their summer-sales.

That's a great picture, by the way.. Suits me very well.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Morofang
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands45 Posts
May 11 2012 07:08 GMT
#946
^^

Stress test next Monday (14th), 7 hours of game time for those who are interested. Starting at 18:00 gmt.

"play normally with a new or existing character on your Beta account using the same game client."
So you don't have to make a new character either, just have to patch yer client.
Guild Wars 2 Europe
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-11 11:06:17
May 11 2012 10:21 GMT
#947
7 hours, eh. My computer better arrive today, then.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-11 22:37:53
May 11 2012 20:23 GMT
#948
Update: cool, I got it.

So a few quick results:

Crysis, max settings:
- max fps: 220
- min fps: 64
- average: 82-92

Metro 2033 max settings:
- max fps: 182
- min fps: 59
- average: 85

StarCraft 2 on extreme settings in the middle of a 32 minute long game.. well, drops to about 100 during 200/200 engagements.

Edit: apparently I can also stream without loss in performance, sadly, Xsplit is now limited to 25 fps with a shitty resolution.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
grs
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany2339 Posts
May 12 2012 08:07 GMT
#949
Hmm...I got a client update and can read the news about the stress test on the beta forums, but did not receive an invitation yet.
freestalker
Profile Joined March 2010
469 Posts
May 12 2012 10:07 GMT
#950
On May 12 2012 05:23 Pantythief wrote:
Update: cool, I got it.

So a few quick results:

Crysis, max settings:
- max fps: 220
- min fps: 64
- average: 82-92

Metro 2033 max settings:
- max fps: 182
- min fps: 59
- average: 85

StarCraft 2 on extreme settings in the middle of a 32 minute long game.. well, drops to about 100 during 200/200 engagements.

Edit: apparently I can also stream without loss in performance, sadly, Xsplit is now limited to 25 fps with a shitty resolution.


you can always get the paid version.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
May 12 2012 12:23 GMT
#951
On May 12 2012 19:07 freestalker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2012 05:23 Pantythief wrote:
Update: cool, I got it.

So a few quick results:

Crysis, max settings:
- max fps: 220
- min fps: 64
- average: 82-92

Metro 2033 max settings:
- max fps: 182
- min fps: 59
- average: 85

StarCraft 2 on extreme settings in the middle of a 32 minute long game.. well, drops to about 100 during 200/200 engagements.

Edit: apparently I can also stream without loss in performance, sadly, Xsplit is now limited to 25 fps with a shitty resolution.


you can always get the paid version.


Yeah, well, I'm not actually interested in streaming.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-12 12:24:08
May 12 2012 12:23 GMT
#952
On May 12 2012 17:07 grs wrote:
Hmm...I got a client update and can read the news about the stress test on the beta forums, but did not receive an invitation yet.


Pretty sure Monday isn't a Weekend, so I don't think people who pre-purchase the game are in for this one. I could be wrong, of course.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
May 12 2012 12:27 GMT
#953
Monday is a stress test. Unless I'm very wrong I believe everyone can log in to play for 7 hours or so to test whether the servers are stable. It is not a beta weekend and there will be another one for the month of May.
Moderator
grs
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany2339 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-12 13:56:20
May 12 2012 13:55 GMT
#954
On May 12 2012 21:27 Firebolt145 wrote:
Monday is a stress test. Unless I'm very wrong I believe everyone can log in to play for 7 hours or so to test whether the servers are stable. It is not a beta weekend and there will be another one for the month of May.

We’ll be conducting a stress test on Monday May 14 from 11 AM to 6:00 PM PDT (-7 GMT).

This special test event is open only to Pre-Purchase customers who have registered their accounts. With your help, we can conduct important tests and address some of the issues we identified during our first Beta Weekend Event. During this event, all you need to do is play normally with a new or existing character on your Beta account using the same game client. Please note that since this is a stress test of our servers, you may experience some in-game performance issues. If you’ve pre-purchased Guild Wars 2 and wish to participate in the stress test, we recommend that you register the account and download the game client.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
May 12 2012 13:59 GMT
#955
Sorry when I said 'everyone' I meant everyone who had pre-purchased.
Moderator
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-12 14:41:47
May 12 2012 14:41 GMT
#956
Oh, cool. Then I can play with you, as well, this time, haha.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
grs
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany2339 Posts
May 13 2012 09:54 GMT
#957
Hmm, since today I can't access the forums anymore. If I log in with the correct credentials it just takes me back to the login page.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
May 13 2012 11:30 GMT
#958
On May 13 2012 18:54 grs wrote:
Hmm, since today I can't access the forums anymore. If I log in with the correct credentials it just takes me back to the login page.


They wrote that from 2nd of May the forums will not work proberly and/or many will not have access to them. I can't log in either, so don't worry.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Morofang
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands45 Posts
May 14 2012 17:20 GMT
#959
My bad people, I said 6 gmt, its 7 gmt
Guild Wars 2 Europe
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
May 14 2012 18:47 GMT
#960
Ok, couldn't log into GW2 for a while, so decided to do my second monthly nightfall chest-run. I just went back and checked my old post and on my first run I'd complained that I'd only got about 7-10k from it, including loot. Well, this time I got 25k in cash plus gold and purple items from every chest. Muuuch better.

I'm at 26/50 now btw. Haven't put in any points in a little while, as I've mostly been focusing on accumulating as much money as I can, and then I'll decide where to put my next points. Having a blast tho. I've been in a Reddit guild for a while now and they are a really helpful and friendly bunch. Been doing a ton of runs with them.

Anyways, I'm gonna see if I can log in to GW2 now. :D
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 963
RotterdaM466
TKL 199
SteadfastSC167
Rex104
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 466
ByuN 276
TKL 199
SteadfastSC 167
Rex 104
Codebar 30
CosmosSc2 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37142
Shuttle 2264
Jaedong 941
Horang2 805
Bisu 672
Soulkey 487
Mini 360
Stork 345
EffOrt 296
Larva 243
[ Show more ]
actioN 241
BeSt 237
Soma 216
Snow 168
ZerO 154
Last 151
Rush 151
Mong 142
firebathero 142
Zeus 93
Free 93
910 79
sorry 70
Mind 66
Hyun 66
Sharp 56
Pusan 51
PianO 51
hero 47
Shinee 40
Shine 36
JYJ 32
Bale 27
Sexy 25
Aegong 19
ToSsGirL 19
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
scan(afreeca) 12
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 11
Noble 9
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3901
Dendi1134
canceldota76
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1162
edward62
fl0m57
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King200
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes499
Lowko303
Other Games
gofns77999
singsing2287
B2W.Neo326
hiko290
DeMusliM234
Pyrionflax179
Livibee168
Liquid`VortiX62
QueenE55
Trikslyr37
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1501
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV466
League of Legends
• Nemesis1486
• Jankos1328
• TFBlade361
Other Games
• Shiphtur638
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 57m
The PondCast
20h 57m
INu's Battles
21h 57m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.