• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:09
CEST 10:09
KST 17:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7854 users

Guild Wars 2: Europe - Page 44

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 93 Next
Meatloaf
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Spain664 Posts
April 29 2012 23:33 GMT
#861
my end of beta opinion is that i will definitely play this... also: No sub? oh yeah baby! this means PvP and WvWvW will stay populated and fun for AGES.

Some thoughts about it.

WvWvW as a WAR ex-player i cannot be happier , this brings the good parts of WAR and upgrades them to a next level , as well as leaving a lot of bad things behind , as a member of a little Roaming Guild i absolutely love the things they do to try to dry thin the "zerging" that this WvW stuff tends to create.

Organized PvP its great fun and Experimenting with builds its actually really fun , i made my necro first a "condition-based" necro , almost no pets and just condition spreading and boon-negating , this ended being SUPER effective and racked quite a lot of kills.

Then made a pure-summonner necro 6 to 0 all pets and all traits to pets life , +dmg on pet explosion , it was crazy as hell to drop an army of pets and then sacrificing en masse to inmmobilize and explode , the pet AI needs great improvement though as i didnt know whether they were actually attacking or not at times and it was hard for some to go to their target in order to sacrifice them.

PvE was enticing and fun for me , i enjoyed a lot the crossroads re-capturing in the norn area as it was pretty epic , sometimes the scaling went out of hand and pretty much the mobs one shotted you , but its an easy to fix issue IMO (thats why we are in beta!)

Some of the quests still feel a little grindey but as someone said before i still find it better than taking quest , kill mobs , then deliver X brains to npc.

quite good impressions , i Love the fact that you get gear adequate for your lvl in PvP , and that the three part of the game are viewed as different things can only be better as the experience you get of each part is improved because of this.

The only thing that has me worried is the server stability and that they are relying on overflow servers and separated instances of maps because of a limited server infrastructure , but well i do trust these guys.

Good impressions all around for me , Good Night all and hope we get another BWE soon!
freestalker
Profile Joined March 2010
469 Posts
April 30 2012 00:31 GMT
#862
In contrary, I don't mind some creatures occassionaly one-shotting you. It makes you really feel you need to approach them in a group and gives you a nice feeling of satisfaction when you succeed in the end.
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-30 12:41:44
April 30 2012 12:39 GMT
#863
End of the beta weekend, I'm still exhausted

Around 6 hours before the end of beta a few guildies and I decided to do a runthrough the Black Citadel and Lions Reach. We came out 4 and a half hours later still not done with the leveling areas.
This games' cities are truly epic.

WvWvW, a lot of fun, a lot of coordination was required to take down keeps and outposts.
My most memorable moment was grabbing a mortar from Stonemists and asking guildies to spot my shots, smashing the red team.

A guildie found a place that screamed jumping puzzle, we got there and I think it took us at least 2 hours to clear the vault, it was a lot of fun though

Have yet to see big guild battles like the Team Legacy guys seem to be getting in but I'm loving the content we've managed to clear.

It was nice to see a lot of you and I hope to see more of you in future beta's
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
April 30 2012 12:39 GMT
#864
Had a great time last night (this morning) btw guys. After struggling with my mic and TS3 for the whole weekend, I finally got to put in some real game-time with TL and we had a blast. Doing jumping puzzles, exploring areas way too high level for us and winning anyway, capping every skill point in sight, /sleep jumping, carrying hunks of meat, falling into volcanoes, and more.

Really looking forward to the next beta test. Wanna see if we can get enough people together to do some real damage in WvW. Maybe something like TL US experienced? http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/sz8xh/remember_dreaming_bay_april_29_2012_great_fight/
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
April 30 2012 12:42 GMT
#865
On April 30 2012 21:39 jtype wrote:
Had a great time last night (this morning) btw guys. After struggling with my mic and TS3 for the whole weekend, I finally got to put in some real game-time with TL and we had a blast. Doing jumping puzzles, exploring areas way too high level for us and winning anyway, capping every skill point in sight, /sleep jumping, carrying hunks of meat, falling into volcanoes, and more.

Really looking forward to the next beta test. Wanna see if we can get enough people together to do some real damage in WvW. Maybe something like TL US experienced? http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/sz8xh/remember_dreaming_bay_april_29_2012_great_fight/


DEM VOLCANOES!
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
April 30 2012 12:45 GMT
#866
And dem sneaky revives!
Frail
Profile Joined October 2010
Iceland336 Posts
April 30 2012 13:27 GMT
#867
I managed to play to about lvl 10, had massive problems connecting when I could play, but this was a pretty busy weekend for me.

Played as much as I could though, at the expense of sleep and study hahaha.

Looked and felt super promising, can't wait for the actual release, I think it will be awesome!
Whargarbl
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-30 21:15:03
April 30 2012 18:54 GMT
#868
Alright guys, so quick update:

During the beta-weekend I noticed that my Alienware laptop couldn't quite run Guild Wars 2 on max, so I just purchased a desktop with i7-2600K Sandybridge CPU and SLI GTX 2x 570 Ti GPUs.

That said, I think I'm covered.

Edit: when I say "couldn't quite run it on max", what I actually mean is I was getting 5 FPS on lowest and the game wouldn't start on max settings.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
April 30 2012 20:23 GMT
#869
I'm hoping you're joking about the reason behind the purchase, because they have announced many times that they have yet to fully optimise the game. The FPS that we were getting this weekend is almost certainly not as good as what we'll get on release.

I have an alienware with ATI 6990m among and I was getting only 40-50 fps even with everything on lowest settings. This only dropped to about 20 on maximum settings. It will get better.
Moderator
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
April 30 2012 21:08 GMT
#870
On May 01 2012 03:54 Pantythief wrote:
Alright guys, so quick update:

During the beta-weekend I noticed that my Alienware laptop couldn't quite run Guild Wars 2 on max, so I just purchased a desktop with i7-2600K Sandybridge CPU and SLI GTX 2x 570 Ti GPUs.

That said, I think I'm covered.




Why would you buy Alienware? >.<
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
April 30 2012 21:10 GMT
#871
On May 01 2012 05:23 Firebolt145 wrote:
I'm hoping you're joking about the reason behind the purchase, because they have announced many times that they have yet to fully optimise the game. The FPS that we were getting this weekend is almost certainly not as good as what we'll get on release.

I have an alienware with ATI 6990m among and I was getting only 40-50 fps even with everything on lowest settings. This only dropped to about 20 on maximum settings. It will get better.


I was getting 5 FPS on lowest.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-30 21:16:44
April 30 2012 21:11 GMT
#872
On May 01 2012 06:08 IMABUNNEH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 03:54 Pantythief wrote:
Alright guys, so quick update:

During the beta-weekend I noticed that my Alienware laptop couldn't quite run Guild Wars 2 on max, so I just purchased a desktop with i7-2600K Sandybridge CPU and SLI GTX 2x 570 Ti GPUs.

That said, I think I'm covered.




Why would you buy Alienware? >.<


For the same reason why you don't pay $0,99 for clothes.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
DCRed
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland435 Posts
April 30 2012 21:25 GMT
#873
Problem is having alienware doesn't give you any street cred here and you just pay for brand which does nothing. The game is not optimized at all so buying new comp isn't really very good idea.

I spent most of my weekend just pvping on BGs and Battle of Kyhlo is a nice map, the other map didn't really convince me yet Of course things are not balanced yet but glass cannon thief with 11k hp was fun when you were able to blow up people in few seconds. Melee hopefully gets some working done before the next beta, apart from Great Sword which rocks on every class, it was so frustrating to to start hitting someone with ability and then it misses(lag didn't really help) and then you're on cd, or worse with rogue you lose your initiative and then all you can do is fiddle your thumps around waiting for regen. Overall the PVP should be pretty fine when they get around balancing everything and that's the major thing if I'm gonna play or not.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-30 21:31:02
April 30 2012 21:30 GMT
#874
On May 01 2012 06:25 DCRed wrote:
Problem is having alienware doesn't give you any street cred here and you just pay for brand which does nothing. The game is not optimized at all so buying new comp isn't really very good idea.

I spent most of my weekend just pvping on BGs and Battle of Kyhlo is a nice map, the other map didn't really convince me yet Of course things are not balanced yet but glass cannon thief with 11k hp was fun when you were able to blow up people in few seconds. Melee hopefully gets some working done before the next beta, apart from Great Sword which rocks on every class, it was so frustrating to to start hitting someone with ability and then it misses(lag didn't really help) and then you're on cd, or worse with rogue you lose your initiative and then all you can do is fiddle your thumps around waiting for regen. Overall the PVP should be pretty fine when they get around balancing everything and that's the major thing if I'm gonna play or not.


I didn't exactly purchase the laptop for street cred. I bought it because I liked it. Just like with anything else, clothes, cellphones, shoes, etc.

Really, I don't see why I should explain myself as to why I purchased an Alienware laptop 2 years ago.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 13:18:45
May 01 2012 13:14 GMT
#875
Alienware is just a brand, you pay a premium over the hardware just because they market themselves to gamers who do not have the time to put their rig together.
You might not agree with the prices they put on their product but you have to agree that anything Alienware will be at least above average and anything with SLI 570 will not be outdated for at least 3 years.


I am running a single 570 and I got 50 fps in medium crowds and 10/20 in 100 man zergs, all on ultra
Try and check out if GW2 has any optimisation for SLI GPU's, some developers skimp on that so I would not expect to run 100% on the first day, it might take a few months before everything is updated and patched.

Oh and Panty, if I were you I'd try to send some of the components back, the i7 is not really superior to the i5 2500k unless you work with photoshop or unpack zip files for a living.
does Alienware take care of your PSU needs as well? I'd imagine you'd need a monster PSU to run SLI 570's.
Also, how much ram memory does it have? try to stick to 1333 mhz and no more than 8 gigs, anything above that will not be used unless you use Photoshop or some similair program.
Pocket the money and buy yourself a sweet headset or some great headphones and a clip on mic.
Maybe buy yourself an SSD, those cost like 1 buck per gig these days and you really see the difference in startup times if you have your OS on it.

On an audio note I ordered a Darkvoice 339 to go with my senn HD650 hoping it'll give GW2 some extra 'umph' sound wise but I'm not counting on it.

Writing might be a bit crappy, left my pc at home and am about to go on vacation for a good three weeks, I hope to see you all in the next beta weekend, I think I'll make it but I'll definitely try to find a place with internet connection if I do not.

Back on topic, how does the glyph of renewell work? I figured it would revive defeated players but that does not seem to be the case.
Is it bugged or does it only rally people who are downed in a 900 range radius?




The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
May 01 2012 13:24 GMT
#876
On May 01 2012 22:14 Valashu wrote:
Oh and Panty, if I were you I'd try to send some of the components back, the i7 is not really superior to the i5 2500k unless you work with photoshop or unpack zip files for a living.
does Alienware take care of your PSU needs as well? I'd imagine you'd need a monster PSU to run SLI 570's.
Also, how much ram memory does it have? try to stick to 1333 mhz and no more than 8 gigs, anything above that will not be used unless you use Photoshop or some similair program.
Pocket the money and buy yourself a sweet headset or some great headphones and a clip on mic.
Maybe buy yourself an SSD, those cost like 1 buck per gig these days and you really see the difference in startup times if you have your OS on it.

On an audio note I ordered a Darkvoice 339 to go with my senn HD650 hoping it'll give GW2 some extra 'umph' sound wise but I'm not counting on it.

Writing might be a bit crappy, left my pc at home and am about to go on vacation for a good three weeks, I hope to see you all in the next beta weekend, I think I'll make it but I'll definitely try to find a place with internet connection if I do not.

Back on topic, how does the glyph of renewell work? I figured it would revive defeated players but that does not seem to be the case.
Is it bugged or does it only rally people who are downed in a 900 range radius?






I work with Photoshop and Dreamweaver for a living, lol.

Again, third time I'm saying this, haha, my LAPTOP THAT I BOUGHT 2 YEARS AGO IS ALIENWARE, the desktop I purchased is not. 16gigs of HyperX Vengeance RAM. I have a sweet headset, I have 3 SSD of 1 TB each.

Glyph of Renewal should just resurrect nearby allies, don't know about range.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 13:39:24
May 01 2012 13:37 GMT
#877
Read this page again and I'm not finding your post stating that the desktop isn't Alienware, it didn't seem wrong to assume that the desktop would be Alienware as well.

If you work with PS and Dreamweaver for a living I can imagine you need a lot of memory and the i7 will make a difference.
It's that most people assume that i7 is simply better than the i5 because 7 tends to come after 5.
I want to make sure you don't waste money on something that won't make a difference when there are plenty of accessories that will.

Three 1tb ssd?!?1?!? BE SURE TO SEND SOME PICTURES WHEN IT ARRIVES

The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
May 01 2012 14:07 GMT
#878
Jesus christ, if I ever see any of you guys interrogate other members for what they do with their personal belongings, I'll go fucking bananas on you. (this goes to all of you, btw)

i7 is for post processing large applications. When it comes to gaming, it's just as good as the i5, depending on the application, of course. Of course, I already know this, because it's what I do for a living.

The SSD's are external.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 14:19:58
May 01 2012 14:18 GMT
#879
We're all relative strangers discussing a game and trying to help out guildies and a way to help someone is to ask questions about something they want to do.
This not an attack on you as a person but a genuine question to see how much you thought something through because all of us have experienced the stress and drama that occurs when you find out that what you bought performs below expectations
and we do not want that to happen to you or anyone else for that matter.

This isn't an interrogation, you're a member of our guild and we want the best for you and we care enough to spend time writing walls of text to make sure you know what you're getting into.

You awnsered and you're using the extra features that the hardware provides so you're fine, most people however, will never make use of it and I wanted to make sure you weren't one of them.

EDIT: sounds a bit cheesy but it's true.
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
May 01 2012 14:52 GMT
#880
On May 01 2012 23:18 Valashu wrote:
We're all relative strangers discussing a game and trying to help out guildies and a way to help someone is to ask questions about something they want to do.
This not an attack on you as a person but a genuine question to see how much you thought something through because all of us have experienced the stress and drama that occurs when you find out that what you bought performs below expectations
and we do not want that to happen to you or anyone else for that matter.

This isn't an interrogation, you're a member of our guild and we want the best for you and we care enough to spend time writing walls of text to make sure you know what you're getting into.

You awnsered and you're using the extra features that the hardware provides so you're fine, most people however, will never make use of it and I wanted to make sure you weren't one of them.

EDIT: sounds a bit cheesy but it's true.


You're assuming that I didn't think things through before I made my purchase, that to me is pretty annoying considering I probably make less than any of you and I need bang on the buck components more than anyone. Furthermore, you're putting words into my mouth, I never asked for help, I simply said, "hey guys, great news, listen up" and then people went on about why I bought a laptop from Alienware over 2 years ago and kept on that subject, rather than minding their own business. I could ask you why you buy underwear from a specific brand, and then go on about "well, you see, these underpants are actually just as effective as those you bought, and you could've saved $9,99, so I suggest you send them back." I realize you're trying to be, um, productive, but I really don't want to hear people tell me what I can do with my money, unless I ask them. It's rude, really, despite the intentions.

Also, I would appreciate if you remember who you're talking to, and just for the record, people don't care about "writing walls of texts to make sure I know what I'm doing", people care about telling me how overpriced Alienware is, and wonder why I even got one in the first place, which brings me back to my initial point: mind your own business. If you want to help, then begin with someone who needs it. Then perhaps ask him or her what she's after instead if assuming that most people spontaneously make bad decisions all the time.

Please, enough about "why u buy alienwarz omg?!?!efdshbnu nhoob!", I for one am happy that I can play Guild Wars 2 with you guys now, but I suppose the feelings aren't as mutual as I thought they would be.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 746
GuemChi 588
Leta 324
BeSt 240
Soma 174
Hyun 130
firebathero 110
Mong 68
910 48
sSak 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 26
yabsab 19
ZergMaN 18
HiyA 12
Noble 8
Shine 2
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss561
ceh9523
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King347
Other Games
summit1g8228
olofmeister845
JimRising 484
Happy336
KnowMe48
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick455
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt440
• Jankos241
Other Games
• Shiphtur485
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 51m
Patches Events
7h 51m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.