• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:59
CEST 18:59
KST 01:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10147 users

Guild Wars 2: Europe - Page 43

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 93 Next
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
April 28 2012 20:06 GMT
#841
Can't say I'm sad I didn't participate in this beta weekend, lol.
Less whining about the servers though and more comments about the actual game, how would you review it mates?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-28 20:09:48
April 28 2012 20:09 GMT
#842
On April 29 2012 05:06 Steveling wrote:
Can't say I'm sad I didn't participate in this beta weekend, lol.
Less whining about the servers though and more comments about the actual game, how would you review it mates?


My honest opinion:

A lot of fun, I love the way you can basically do whatever the hell you want, none of the rubbish "Take quest, hand in".

Honestly though, I think it's a good job there's no sub. I don't know how sustainable it is. It feels more like something I'll eventually end up just junping in and out rather than actually playing like a usual MMO.

WvWvW WITH friends (that's important) is awesome sauce. PvE Levelling is kinda fun. The battlegroudns seem fine.

EDIT: I'm glad I preordered and I AM looking forward to it.
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
Valenius
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1266 Posts
April 28 2012 20:13 GMT
#843
On April 29 2012 05:06 Steveling wrote:
Can't say I'm sad I didn't participate in this beta weekend, lol.
Less whining about the servers though and more comments about the actual game, how would you review it mates?


I'd be very very sad if I didn't sign up. I've spent the last 2 hours defending a supply path with my guild mates in WvW. There were 7 of us, against a heavy PCGamer / RPSg server. At one point we had two ballistae (sp) set up in open space, with 30+ enemies coming towards us. A few volleys later they were mostly dead, with the rest of us cleaning up the scraps. I can't put into words how awesome it was. It's a beta, the crashes are expected.

What I've seen so far has been awesome.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-28 20:29:41
April 28 2012 20:28 GMT
#844
In the long run I'm mainly in Guild Wars 2 for the PvP with friends. Funnily enough I've taken part in almost no PvP so far this weekend simply because I'm enjoying PvE which has taken pretty much all of my very little time online thanks to the server issues.

PvE wise I think it's a lot of fun. There is almost no linear questing whatsoever except for your personal story which you can still choose when to continue. You walk around, chance upon random things happening, and join up. You stay in a zone as long as you feel like to help then move on to the next to try it out. I haven't tried any instancing with a party so I won't comment on that.

I wonder how competitive PvP will be. In the two or three battlegrounds that I tried it felt like a huge clusterfuck though I suspect that's mainly because I have no idea what my mesmer can achieve, let alone all the other classes. The nice thing about WoW arena is that after a while and some experience, everything was very clear to you. It was clear when the rogue vanished, if their team has these buffs up for exactly X seconds more, or if their mage was spec'd down a particular tree. These things were quickly clear even in huge battleground battles. I liked that I could analyse all that and choose exactly how to respond.

I don't know if I will ever reach that sort of clarity, being able to look at an opponent and think 'he uses a dagger, switching with dual wielded pistols, I know exactly what combinations to look out for and how to react appropriately', with the way skills are set up in Guild Wars 2. I hope so because in my opinion that sort of thing is required for competitive PvP, but right now it worries me a little.
Moderator
grs
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany2339 Posts
April 28 2012 20:36 GMT
#845
On April 29 2012 05:06 Steveling wrote:
Can't say I'm sad I didn't participate in this beta weekend, lol.
Less whining about the servers though and more comments about the actual game, how would you review it mates?

It's a lot of fun. While it crashes and has login and performance issues, it is still pretty good. If they fix the problems during the beta periods to come, it will be a really good game I think.
Shiho
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium4 Posts
April 28 2012 21:41 GMT
#846
I agree PvE is alot more fun compared to other MMO's; it feels dynamic, less repetitive and the personal stories are generally speaking amusing enough to not make you skip through every conversation. The new lore is pretty good as well.

That said, I'm still very skeptic about the new mechanics, mostly about the removal of energy and healers. But hey, maybe I've turned in to some kind of bittervet.
To me, energy in GW1 added an extra 'layer' to the game. Managing it was one of the skills that set great players apart from good ones. Controlling it was the very raison d'être of plenty of abilities, builds and tactics. I'm still under the impression they just removed all that without putting something in its place.
Instead of healers, they force you to take some self healing skill, gave every class a load of rather generic support abilities, and nerfed all CC hard. I don't know if this is going to end up working or not at release, but I'm not convinced.
And whatever happend to GvG mode?

One last thing before I stop my rant; the RoF on ranged weapons is just stupid. Why even bother calling it a bow if it's a gatling gun.

In the end it's still enjoyable (especially with some buddies), and hey I'll probably end up buying it too, but I just don't think it will last as long as the first one.
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
April 29 2012 02:34 GMT
#847
So I just finished my Personal Story as far as the beta lets you. I'll spoiler tag the spoiler part for the following thingies

Human Noble, Biggest Regret = Don't know parents or whatever it was.

+ Show Spoiler +
I actually felt a little teary when I found their graves and read the inscriptions on them. The change in music from awesome GW2 to sad music helped as well.


The story is told incredibly well as you progress through the personal story quests. It didn't start too strong, but I got far more involved with my character from level 10+ story missions. And I hate stories/questing in basically every game I play
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
brokor
Profile Joined June 2011
Greece235 Posts
April 29 2012 03:37 GMT
#848
hey guys i am thinking of prepurchasing. i checked the gw2 official site but the only beta event or other date announced was this weekend.

any idea when the other beta events for europe are rolling out and when the game is due to launch?
Winter is Coming
Khalleb
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1909 Posts
April 29 2012 04:54 GMT
#849
we dont know when the next bwe happen, the actual date of this one was announced like a week bfr. For the release date, it isnt announce yet
Liquid'Nony: "I only needed one probe to take down idra. I had to upgrade to a zealot for strelok."
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
April 29 2012 09:23 GMT
#850
On April 29 2012 06:41 Shiho wrote:
I agree PvE is alot more fun compared to other MMO's; it feels dynamic, less repetitive and the personal stories are generally speaking amusing enough to not make you skip through every conversation. The new lore is pretty good as well.

That said, I'm still very skeptic about the new mechanics, mostly about the removal of energy and healers. But hey, maybe I've turned in to some kind of bittervet.
To me, energy in GW1 added an extra 'layer' to the game. Managing it was one of the skills that set great players apart from good ones. Controlling it was the very raison d'être of plenty of abilities, builds and tactics. I'm still under the impression they just removed all that without putting something in its place.
Instead of healers, they force you to take some self healing skill, gave every class a load of rather generic support abilities, and nerfed all CC hard. I don't know if this is going to end up working or not at release, but I'm not convinced.
And whatever happend to GvG mode?

One last thing before I stop my rant; the RoF on ranged weapons is just stupid. Why even bother calling it a bow if it's a gatling gun.

In the end it's still enjoyable (especially with some buddies), and hey I'll probably end up buying it too, but I just don't think it will last as long as the first one.

Of your post, the one that struck me the most was the nerf of CC. I was starting to wonder when I noticed my fear/daze/whatever only having a 1-2 second duration on npc's. CC has always been a huge part of PvP in any game like this, I really wonder what they're doing.
Moderator
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 10:17:25
April 29 2012 10:16 GMT
#851
On April 29 2012 18:23 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2012 06:41 Shiho wrote:
I agree PvE is alot more fun compared to other MMO's; it feels dynamic, less repetitive and the personal stories are generally speaking amusing enough to not make you skip through every conversation. The new lore is pretty good as well.

That said, I'm still very skeptic about the new mechanics, mostly about the removal of energy and healers. But hey, maybe I've turned in to some kind of bittervet.
To me, energy in GW1 added an extra 'layer' to the game. Managing it was one of the skills that set great players apart from good ones. Controlling it was the very raison d'être of plenty of abilities, builds and tactics. I'm still under the impression they just removed all that without putting something in its place.
Instead of healers, they force you to take some self healing skill, gave every class a load of rather generic support abilities, and nerfed all CC hard. I don't know if this is going to end up working or not at release, but I'm not convinced.
And whatever happend to GvG mode?

One last thing before I stop my rant; the RoF on ranged weapons is just stupid. Why even bother calling it a bow if it's a gatling gun.

In the end it's still enjoyable (especially with some buddies), and hey I'll probably end up buying it too, but I just don't think it will last as long as the first one.

Of your post, the one that struck me the most was the nerf of CC. I was starting to wonder when I noticed my fear/daze/whatever only having a 1-2 second duration on npc's. CC has always been a huge part of PvP in any game like this, I really wonder what they're doing.

Eh...I didn't really have an issue with CC tbh. I literally solo'd the entire Charr personal story along with full exploration of Diessa and the Charr starting area as a thief by (ab)using blind and daze. Chaining blind is really strong considering how thieves initiative mechanic along with the right utility skills and traits means you can keep target(s) blinded for a very long period of time. Of course, in PvP it'll be a lot trickier, but there's still copious amounts off cc out there.

No GvG is really wtf...
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
April 29 2012 11:21 GMT
#852
My concerns with CC do not lie with PvE. Short durations are to be expected since every hero spams what we call 'CC' out of their ass to prevent incoming damage, which works with the lack of the holy trinity etc. I am more concerned with PvP, where if every hero has it but it is also very weak (short durations etc), then it dilutes the importance of CC. Control has always been a huge part of PvP in all games.
Moderator
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 12:25:41
April 29 2012 11:27 GMT
#853
Lol I got caught by some stuns/snares in WvW that seemed to last forever (5 or more seconds).. So I can't really agree that there's no CC, or that it has been nerfed.

On another note - We'll need to get our Guild Stash setup ASAP, IMO. I know it's not really worth it for just a BWE, but I think it could be pretty helpful for those of us that, like me, have been enjoying crafting.

I have been making 8-Slot bags and various pieces of copper jewellery (not quite high enough level for silver yet) that give plus 5 on various stats (precision, vitality, power, etc) and, I'd rather share them with TL than just vender them for, like 50 copper, or whatever.

edit - Oh, and stacks of Medium Armor, but I find decent armor is a bit easier to come by simply through questing. I've got some level 15 stuff if any Medium Armor wearers are interested.
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
April 29 2012 12:45 GMT
#854
It's really easy to avoid taking damage incidentally. When I'm pvping I watch people tougher than my mesmer dropping like sacks of balls, whereas I stay alive a hell of a long time, and most of the time am taking people on 1v2. Mesmer damage is pitiful, but it really is a game people just need to get used to the mechanics. I'm not good by any means, but a lot of the people playing are still trying to play like WoW, as opposed to much more active combat. People don't seem used to being responsible for themselves anymore.

A 1v1 fight with 2 reasonably competent players can probably last pretty much forever if people know when to retreat. It's really hard to die.
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
Perscienter
Profile Joined June 2010
957 Posts
April 29 2012 13:41 GMT
#855
To be honest, cc like sleep has always been very gay, the same as all these aggro bs.
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
April 29 2012 13:42 GMT
#856
Interestingly, I think that I've noticed quite a few people shying away from some of the more difficult events. There was a decent group of us trying to capture this centaur camp as part of an event chain and we failed and wiped a few times. Each time, I noticed more and more people from the nearest waypoint (I recognized their names) heading off in different directions to do other stuff. After a certain point it was just impossible to complete as there were only me and 2 others left.

Now, I'm not judging them or criticizing them at all. I mean, in a limited amount of time, you'll probably want to explore other areas instead of trying and failing the same thing repeatedly (although I personally tend to get quite fixated whenever something is that challenging). However, again this makes it quite hard to judge some of the content (possibly one of the situations where you'll actually need to party up with people to make sure you have a decent group?).
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
April 29 2012 13:50 GMT
#857
On April 29 2012 05:09 IMABUNNEH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2012 05:06 Steveling wrote:
Can't say I'm sad I didn't participate in this beta weekend, lol.
Less whining about the servers though and more comments about the actual game, how would you review it mates?


My honest opinion:

A lot of fun, I love the way you can basically do whatever the hell you want, none of the rubbish "Take quest, hand in".

Honestly though, I think it's a good job there's no sub. I don't know how sustainable it is. It feels more like something I'll eventually end up just junping in and out rather than actually playing like a usual MMO.

WvWvW WITH friends (that's important) is awesome sauce. PvE Levelling is kinda fun. The battlegroudns seem fine.

EDIT: I'm glad I preordered and I AM looking forward to it.


There used to be a lot of MMOs that were completely open world and they did just fine as a result of making your fun.

I really did dislike all the running around when it came to visiting NPCs for quests in just about every other MMO.

More often than that it the hardcores would be playing a lot more because crafting/farming items became a full time job if you ever wanted to get the proper gear to make you a tour de force. Much harder than rinse and repeating a dungeon because drops are hard to come by and hard to level.

I don't think the leveling will be hard at all in GW, but the rest remains to be seen.
Morofang
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands45 Posts
April 29 2012 18:35 GMT
#858
I am back from camping over at my girlfriends house because my computer was one of the unlucky winners of the endless blackouts within a few minutes of game time yay! =P

But I have played and although I was planning to use all my time pvping with friends, my time with gw2 is over and I haven't even killed a single person. And I had a blast! This combination is a rare thing for me with a new game =D

After playing ranger and Mesmer I can't get around the fact that Mesmer is the most awesome class ever. I play with a greatsword, and if they fix (which I pray the will) the dual sword combo, I'm diffently going for that as well. Mage/fighter hybred that actually works without being just a swordfighter that heals/buffs or a mage that has a sword to kill trash or buff his spells oh yeah! I seriously didn't expect it to be so fun.
In fact at level 2 I was completely bummed by the mesmer, it was feeling kinda rough with the beginning weapon being a bit buggy (god knows where my clone went when I used the leap skill, but it wasn't anywhere near my enemy most of the time), but I gathered my coppers together, went to Divinity's reach and bought a greatsword..and fell in love with the class!

On a side note. Mesmer utilities are hard to choose from not because there are so many epics ones, but because they all suck and mot are broken at the time of the beta. Stun breakers weren't working too well. Blink could be random. All the mantras sucked. Portals feel too short, etc etc

And all those illusions had issues when it came to shattering etc..but I think that might just take some getting used to, however my illusions tended to bug out and not cooperate with me unless I told them to suicide for damage. Thats the only command they agreed with me on, everything else was random..

But enough on the mesmer! Someone wanted a review of the game.

Imagine, you are travelling with your friend to get to a new place, when suddenly a boss spawns and you are in a desperate struggle for your life. If you and your friend make it through, the grins are big and it was memorial if only for the massive teamwork it took. You then remember that you were actually going somewhere! You continue on your way, and get there, expecting to be picking weeds or something lame because the farmers there need help and enemy raiders just got beaten back. You are about to log off for a break to eat. Thats when 3 portals to the underworld open right on top of your head, you are sucked into a battle of epic propotions as you struggle to destroy those portals. ten, twenty minutes later you have succeeded, with help from other players who happened to be in the area. But no time to rest, the centuars are back, and they want blood!!! You kill them and save the monastary after a good struggle. Weren't you going to log off? But why should you, theres a caravan leaving and you can guard it to a nearby village, where you were planning on going later anyway.

And this goes on for hours until you decide to stop. And stopping isn't bad, because as soon as you log on, who knows what might be happening, or what new monster might decide to endanger the road you travel or attack the village you stopped in.


The fighting is fun. Someone else can probably tell it better than I, but it is exciting, you're one mistake away from death most of the time. However, if you zerg with a crowd..I find the fun leaves, the challenge is gone. It doesn't scale well with 20~30 people..

I get the feeling it is definately worth playing except for one thing thats bugging me and thats Anet being ..unhelpful.. throughout the beta
Guild Wars 2 Europe
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 21:26:29
April 29 2012 21:24 GMT
#859
I really like the concept of the mesmer for my main but the way that illusions work seem a little broken for pve. It's really annoying that you cast illusions at a target and once that target dies those illusions die too. With how quickly individual mobs die, you rarely ever have more than 1 illusion up which kinda kills the most fun part of the class. :/
Moderator
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
April 29 2012 21:55 GMT
#860

On a side note. Mesmer utilities are hard to choose from not because there are so many epics ones, but because they all suck and mot are broken at the time of the beta. Stun breakers weren't working too well. Blink could be random. All the mantras sucked. Portals feel too short, etc etc


You know the one I hated most? The Vanish into Stealth utility. About 90% of the time it didn't summon a clone, didn't stealth me, but went on full cooldown. So bad.



For the mesmer specifically (hands off it's mine!) I loved the staff, the greatsword, and the scepter/focus. I wasn't a fan of the swords of pistols, I just didn't like having to be in close combat. Spending levels 7 through 16 in WvWvW probably didn't help, ain't no way I'm going near a zerg! But in PvE it made kiting harder mobs so much easier as well.
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 212
ProTech149
UpATreeSC 112
BRAT_OK 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3718
Bisu 1817
Soulkey 1222
EffOrt 750
Mini 552
Larva 345
ZerO 262
Horang2 249
actioN 167
ggaemo 158
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 143
Mind 79
hero 76
Sharp 71
Shinee 55
sorry 52
Snow 42
Hyun 40
Barracks 37
Bale 32
Trap 31
Terrorterran 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 16
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 7
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5741
Dendi1404
420jenkins359
XaKoH 358
League of Legends
Reynor63
Counter-Strike
fl0m3595
x6flipin818
pashabiceps717
Fnx 663
edward31
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes415
Liquid`Hasu155
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1474
hiko844
FrodaN657
Grubby260
XBOCT241
Livibee180
TKL 115
QueenE95
C9.Mang085
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)25
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV234
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV673
League of Legends
• Nemesis3816
• TFBlade823
Other Games
• Shiphtur489
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 1m
Patches Events
23h 1m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.