• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:49
CEST 23:49
KST 06:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7457 users

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Page 983

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 981 982 983 984 985 1121 Next
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 04 2015 18:52 GMT
#19641
I used to really like the MP7, but its firerate has been its biggest problem for me.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
October 05 2015 15:21 GMT
#19642
I tend to pick the MP9 as CT most of the time, and the MP7/UMP as T because I have a hard time with the Mac-10 (but ideally I'd like to pick it).
LiquipediaWanderer
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
October 05 2015 15:30 GMT
#19643
On October 04 2015 07:20 Torte de Lini wrote:
Why does no one Bizon after you win the pistol round?

I fucking wreck entire rows of people every time on A Main in Cache. Since I'm a huge money-saver, I run Bizon even on round 4 and it still wrecks.

i know im late, but evryone seems to buy armour now
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
October 05 2015 16:31 GMT
#19644
pistol armor is annoying to deal with if you only have a bizon
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
October 05 2015 18:35 GMT
#19645
living that p2000/armour lifestyle
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
October 05 2015 21:07 GMT
#19646
Risen up from Nova 4 (after a long ass break) to MGE in a week. I'm still winning ~65% of my games so I wonder where I'm going to end up. How do you improve once you get comfortable with crosshair placement and rotations/map awareness? Do I just go into a DM server and headshot people for like 6 hours?
Hey! How you doin'?
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
October 05 2015 22:07 GMT
#19647
DMing regularly is standard aim practice. Even the pros DM regularly to improve/maintain consistency.

One thing I'm doing in my current attempts to improve is learning how to play spots on maps. Often I end up as the solo/anchor player holding a site on CT side so it's important for me to learn what to do given different situations and to have a plan for many different iterations of T side attacks. I'm enjoying it, really.
Writer@WriterYamato
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8708 Posts
October 05 2015 22:33 GMT
#19648
I think I should try to switch from the M4A1-S to the M4A4. I can't kill anything with the A1 anymore. Is it really due to the nerf? I don't know. But it's ridiculous how I go on a fucking rampage with the ak on t-side (last game 23-8 first half while the rest of my team was negative; we won that half 10-5) and then proceed into absolute nothingness on CT side. We lost the game, winning one round on CT and I got like 6-7 kills in the entire second half and only one of them was with an A1 the rest with pistols or smgs...

In DM it's pretty much the same result. When I play with an ak I almost always have a good KD but with the A1 I barely get over a KD of 1...
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 05 2015 22:36 GMT
#19649
The distance you are probably shooting at calls for the A4 more than the A1.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-06 00:03:53
October 06 2015 00:03 GMT
#19650
Sounds more like a CT problem rather then an A1 - A4 problem

I actually still really like the A1 although I do pick up AKs more often then before.
WriterXiao8~~
MassHysteria
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3678 Posts
October 06 2015 00:14 GMT
#19651
A4 all the way now... The feeling when you spray someone 4 times and still go down first is not good lol.
"Just ban all the J's...even jinklejoes" --unnamed source
Rockafellalp
Profile Joined December 2014
Canada356 Posts
October 06 2015 07:04 GMT
#19652
I still like the A1 but I mainly awp so i try to touch the ak/m4 as little as possible
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
October 06 2015 07:32 GMT
#19653
I still stick with the A1. I can't spray for shit with the A4, and end up spraying like it was an AK instead, which it's almost the opposite of an AK : |
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8708 Posts
October 06 2015 07:36 GMT
#19654
On October 06 2015 09:03 Kipsate wrote:
Sounds more like a CT problem rather then an A1 - A4 problem

I actually still really like the A1 although I do pick up AKs more often then before.


How so? It's not like that I had big problems on CT a while ago. I always prefered the AK over the A1 in GO by a good margin and picked it up from corpses whenever I could. But it was not like I felt I could get no kills with the A1 whatsoever.
But maybe it's just a slump on CT/A1. It's not like I have a large number of games to tell from since patch.
Latringuden
Profile Joined September 2011
Sweden79 Posts
October 06 2015 09:23 GMT
#19655
The A4 has higher RPM then the A1 now and since you need more then one bullet to hit in any case I'd go for higher RPM rather then easier recoil pattern. The A1 would be perfect in a lurking role but you can't really do that enough as CT for it to be worth it imo.

Hell, I'd rather go with a FAMAS then the A1. It has higher RPM, kills in the same amount of hits, costs less and has more bullets.
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8708 Posts
October 06 2015 10:21 GMT
#19656
On October 06 2015 18:23 Latringuden wrote:
The A4 has higher RPM then the A1 now and since you need more then one bullet to hit in any case I'd go for higher RPM rather then easier recoil pattern. The A1 would be perfect in a lurking role but you can't really do that enough as CT for it to be worth it imo.

Hell, I'd rather go with a FAMAS then the A1. It has higher RPM, kills in the same amount of hits, costs less and has more bullets.


Less accurate though so long range tap-fire tends to be a pain in the ass with the FAMAS. But yeah, spraying feels superior to the A1 now.
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
October 06 2015 12:56 GMT
#19657
http://www.hltv.org/news/16069-nip-ceo-defends-heaton

Holy shit :o !
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
Rebs
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Pakistan10726 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-06 13:38:26
October 06 2015 13:37 GMT
#19658
On October 06 2015 19:21 Miragee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2015 18:23 Latringuden wrote:
The A4 has higher RPM then the A1 now and since you need more then one bullet to hit in any case I'd go for higher RPM rather then easier recoil pattern. The A1 would be perfect in a lurking role but you can't really do that enough as CT for it to be worth it imo.

Hell, I'd rather go with a FAMAS then the A1. It has higher RPM, kills in the same amount of hits, costs less and has more bullets.


Less accurate though so long range tap-fire tends to be a pain in the ass with the FAMAS. But yeah, spraying feels superior to the A1 now.


Well its kinda good for me that I started not too long ago, because I was able to switch and feel quite comfortable with the A4. A1 was fine at MGE/DMG but playing LE/LEM's now I felt like i was lacking a bit in close range battles, you know when you get caught offguard etc. Someone mentioned its a bit of a tapping weapon. I kinda agree. I would switch to the A1 depending on maps or positions that Im playing but over all the A4's is way more flexible now. The recoil is pretty ok. I have no problems with spray downs as long as the aim is true.
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
October 06 2015 14:26 GMT
#19659
Even when everyone used the A1 I always liked the A4. Being able to spray through smokes without emptying your entire clip was always a nice benefit to a 30 round mag over 20, and I feel like I get many spray kills through the smoke because hardly anyone tries to actually aim through smokes to where they could be. I also do a lot of lurking around smokes so perhaps I like the A4 for that reason. Now it's also strictly better imo, so there's little reason to stick with the A1.
Hey! How you doin'?
Sableyeah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands2119 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-06 15:19:19
October 06 2015 15:17 GMT
#19660
On October 06 2015 16:04 Rockafellalp wrote:
I still like the A1 but I mainly awp so i try to touch the ak/m4 as little as possible


This is a very very bad thing to do. Be really careful with this. You should try to practice your rifling just as much. Honestly, you get better automatically with the Awp if you are generally good at aiming. What I am saying is not to skip Awping all together but please be careful you don't neglect your AK/M4. So many of my friends are so fucking bad because Awp is the only thing they can use. Their crosshair placement, movement and positioning are so thoughtless, it's incredible that they are the rank they are.

edit* I didn't even touch the fact that if your team is losing, it's hard to afford an Awp in the first place.
BoA | Sunny | HyunA | ChoA | Hyemi // Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree. Preoccupied with a single tree and you will miss the entire f0rest - Takuan Soho
Prev 1 981 982 983 984 985 1121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 90
JuggernautJason46
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 622
firebathero 86
Zeus 64
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever451
League of Legends
JimRising 373
Counter-Strike
minikerr1
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS104
PPMD31
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5328
Liquid`Hasu1736
Other Games
summit1g6661
shahzam514
byalli339
C9.Mang0187
UpATreeSC65
Trikslyr39
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream160
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• Azhi_Dahaki34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 11m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 11m
Stellar Fest
15h 11m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.