• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:25
CEST 22:25
KST 05:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8726 users

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Page 984

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 982 983 984 985 986 1121 Next
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
October 06 2015 15:59 GMT
#19661
On October 06 2015 16:36 Miragee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2015 09:03 Kipsate wrote:
Sounds more like a CT problem rather then an A1 - A4 problem

I actually still really like the A1 although I do pick up AKs more often then before.


How so? It's not like that I had big problems on CT a while ago. I always prefered the AK over the A1 in GO by a good margin and picked it up from corpses whenever I could. But it was not like I felt I could get no kills with the A1 whatsoever.
But maybe it's just a slump on CT/A1. It's not like I have a large number of games to tell from since patch.

if u won 1 round then the choice of weapons most likely had minimal impact is what I mean.
WriterXiao8~~
zzdd
Profile Joined December 2010
United States484 Posts
October 06 2015 17:08 GMT
#19662
On October 07 2015 00:17 Sableyeah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2015 16:04 Rockafellalp wrote:
I still like the A1 but I mainly awp so i try to touch the ak/m4 as little as possible


This is a very very bad thing to do. Be really careful with this. You should try to practice your rifling just as much. Honestly, you get better automatically with the Awp if you are generally good at aiming. What I am saying is not to skip Awping all together but please be careful you don't neglect your AK/M4. So many of my friends are so fucking bad because Awp is the only thing they can use. Their crosshair placement, movement and positioning are so thoughtless, it's incredible that they are the rank they are.

edit* I didn't even touch the fact that if your team is losing, it's hard to afford an Awp in the first place.

Sounds like your friends are bad. It has nothing to do with the AWP.
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8708 Posts
October 06 2015 17:21 GMT
#19663
On October 07 2015 00:59 Kipsate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2015 16:36 Miragee wrote:
On October 06 2015 09:03 Kipsate wrote:
Sounds more like a CT problem rather then an A1 - A4 problem

I actually still really like the A1 although I do pick up AKs more often then before.


How so? It's not like that I had big problems on CT a while ago. I always prefered the AK over the A1 in GO by a good margin and picked it up from corpses whenever I could. But it was not like I felt I could get no kills with the A1 whatsoever.
But maybe it's just a slump on CT/A1. It's not like I have a large number of games to tell from since patch.

if u won 1 round then the choice of weapons most likely had minimal impact is what I mean.


We were on eco half the time, aka rounds you don't necessarily expect to win. And on gun rounds I always had an A1 and didn't kill shit what then resulted in losing those as well.
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
October 06 2015 18:37 GMT
#19664
On October 07 2015 02:08 zzdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2015 00:17 Sableyeah wrote:
On October 06 2015 16:04 Rockafellalp wrote:
I still like the A1 but I mainly awp so i try to touch the ak/m4 as little as possible


This is a very very bad thing to do. Be really careful with this. You should try to practice your rifling just as much. Honestly, you get better automatically with the Awp if you are generally good at aiming. What I am saying is not to skip Awping all together but please be careful you don't neglect your AK/M4. So many of my friends are so fucking bad because Awp is the only thing they can use. Their crosshair placement, movement and positioning are so thoughtless, it's incredible that they are the rank they are.

edit* I didn't even touch the fact that if your team is losing, it's hard to afford an Awp in the first place.

Sounds like your friends are bad. It has nothing to do with the AWP.


Yeah I agree with that. I am terrible with rifles but great with AWP and pistols, so I pretty much just hard eco every chance I get and AWP my way to victory. If my team doesn't get absolutely slaughtered I put myself in a reasonable scenario to carry. My rifles suck ass but I can at least use them if I have to.
Hey! How you doin'?
Sableyeah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands2119 Posts
October 06 2015 18:59 GMT
#19665
On October 07 2015 02:08 zzdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2015 00:17 Sableyeah wrote:
On October 06 2015 16:04 Rockafellalp wrote:
I still like the A1 but I mainly awp so i try to touch the ak/m4 as little as possible


This is a very very bad thing to do. Be really careful with this. You should try to practice your rifling just as much. Honestly, you get better automatically with the Awp if you are generally good at aiming. What I am saying is not to skip Awping all together but please be careful you don't neglect your AK/M4. So many of my friends are so fucking bad because Awp is the only thing they can use. Their crosshair placement, movement and positioning are so thoughtless, it's incredible that they are the rank they are.

edit* I didn't even touch the fact that if your team is losing, it's hard to afford an Awp in the first place.

Sounds like your friends are bad. It has nothing to do with the AWP.


You really think it's "good" to Awp only and neglect all AK/M4? Or did you post that to simply insult my friends for no reason?

I am saying it does hinder your time to practice proper crosshair placement and general aim. Awp is great for flicking but there are a lot more things than just crazy Awp shots.
BoA | Sunny | HyunA | ChoA | Hyemi // Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree. Preoccupied with a single tree and you will miss the entire f0rest - Takuan Soho
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
October 06 2015 19:27 GMT
#19666
On October 07 2015 03:59 Sableyeah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2015 02:08 zzdd wrote:
On October 07 2015 00:17 Sableyeah wrote:
On October 06 2015 16:04 Rockafellalp wrote:
I still like the A1 but I mainly awp so i try to touch the ak/m4 as little as possible


This is a very very bad thing to do. Be really careful with this. You should try to practice your rifling just as much. Honestly, you get better automatically with the Awp if you are generally good at aiming. What I am saying is not to skip Awping all together but please be careful you don't neglect your AK/M4. So many of my friends are so fucking bad because Awp is the only thing they can use. Their crosshair placement, movement and positioning are so thoughtless, it's incredible that they are the rank they are.

edit* I didn't even touch the fact that if your team is losing, it's hard to afford an Awp in the first place.

Sounds like your friends are bad. It has nothing to do with the AWP.


You really think it's "good" to Awp only and neglect all AK/M4? Or did you post that to simply insult my friends for no reason?

I am saying it does hinder your time to practice proper crosshair placement and general aim. Awp is great for flicking but there are a lot more things than just crazy Awp shots.


Do you think that there are only flick shots when AWPing? How about holding tight angles and shooting as soon as they show themselves? AWPing can teach you great aiming, and aiming is very important when it comes to rifling. The big reason why I specifically am good with AWP and bad with rifles stems from having very poor spray control. I'm that classic guy that pulls too far down/not far enough down and end up whizzing bullets into their feet or 10 feet above their head. I am precise enough to 1 tap reliably which is why I do enjoy utilizing the scout when I'm not AWPing.
Hey! How you doin'?
Nimix
Profile Joined October 2011
France1809 Posts
October 06 2015 20:12 GMT
#19667
You're gonna spend much more time playing with an AK or m4 in an average game than with an awp even as a dedicated awper, you need to practice them if you want to be a good all around player or even a good awper for that matter.
zzdd
Profile Joined December 2010
United States484 Posts
October 06 2015 20:15 GMT
#19668
On October 07 2015 03:59 Sableyeah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2015 02:08 zzdd wrote:
On October 07 2015 00:17 Sableyeah wrote:
On October 06 2015 16:04 Rockafellalp wrote:
I still like the A1 but I mainly awp so i try to touch the ak/m4 as little as possible


This is a very very bad thing to do. Be really careful with this. You should try to practice your rifling just as much. Honestly, you get better automatically with the Awp if you are generally good at aiming. What I am saying is not to skip Awping all together but please be careful you don't neglect your AK/M4. So many of my friends are so fucking bad because Awp is the only thing they can use. Their crosshair placement, movement and positioning are so thoughtless, it's incredible that they are the rank they are.

edit* I didn't even touch the fact that if your team is losing, it's hard to afford an Awp in the first place.

Sounds like your friends are bad. It has nothing to do with the AWP.


You really think it's "good" to Awp only and neglect all AK/M4? Or did you post that to simply insult my friends for no reason?

I am saying it does hinder your time to practice proper crosshair placement and general aim. Awp is great for flicking but there are a lot more things than just crazy Awp shots.

If you don't have the basics it really doesn't matter what gun you use. Just because your friends are thoughtless doesn't mean using the AWP exclusively is bad.
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
October 06 2015 20:54 GMT
#19669
It's pretty bad unless you have a predetermined team of your own to play with.
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
October 06 2015 21:04 GMT
#19670
On October 07 2015 05:12 Nimix wrote:
You're gonna spend much more time playing with an AK or m4 in an average game than with an awp even as a dedicated awper, you need to practice them if you want to be a good all around player or even a good awper for that matter.


Unless you're such a boss at AWPing that you buy naked AWP with $5,000 instead of AK/M4 with armor and full nades.

Not saying that's a good play, but you can get by with buying AWP more than AK/M4. Besides, AWPing is only expensive if you die/lose rounds. The natural counter is to just win more.
Hey! How you doin'?
porkRaven
Profile Joined December 2010
United States953 Posts
October 06 2015 21:07 GMT
#19671
Yeah whenever I buy an awp I never have to worry about economy because I just win.
SHOUTOUTS TO Aylear!!!
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
October 06 2015 21:08 GMT
#19672
See? This guy gets it.
Hey! How you doin'?
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8708 Posts
October 06 2015 21:12 GMT
#19673
That's like saying you won't need an insurance. You just don't have to get sick or damage something.
Sableyeah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands2119 Posts
October 06 2015 21:34 GMT
#19674
I guess to each his own. I just put it out there.

Need to continue to work on my pistols, pretty good in DM or sometimes on my alt account (1 rank lower) but somehow it never works out on my main rank. On T side I almost always P250, Smoke and Flash on first round >< And lately USP-S isnt working out too well!

Also that World Championship, France with a crazy star team but not every country send their best. America no C9ers but I guess moe da best :p Swedish team has a fun lineup.
BoA | Sunny | HyunA | ChoA | Hyemi // Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree. Preoccupied with a single tree and you will miss the entire f0rest - Takuan Soho
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
October 06 2015 22:56 GMT
#19675
Pork is a liar and a fraud.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
October 07 2015 14:57 GMT
#19676
https://cevo.com/event/csgo-scrim/roster/579314/

this is great. Though we're still waiting on our dispute........
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
October 07 2015 16:07 GMT
#19677
Denmark pulled out of TWC and they were the only team that could give a fair fight to France

Russia in theory can put something up.
WriterXiao8~~
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
October 07 2015 16:42 GMT
#19678
Fuck you world championship holding retards. Give Portugal the place instead of Finland and Portugal doesnt even come?!?!?!?! Incompetent fucks
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
October 07 2015 16:58 GMT
#19679
On October 08 2015 01:42 Luolis wrote:
Fuck you world championship holding retards. Give Portugal the place instead of Finland and Portugal doesnt even come?!?!?!?! Incompetent fucks

Are we linking in comments from hltv.org? plz let's not do this here~_~
En Taro Violet
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
October 07 2015 17:13 GMT
#19680
On October 08 2015 01:58 Stratos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2015 01:42 Luolis wrote:
Fuck you world championship holding retards. Give Portugal the place instead of Finland and Portugal doesnt even come?!?!?!?! Incompetent fucks

Are we linking in comments from hltv.org? plz let's not do this here~_~

You do realise Finland really got fucked over there? Admin isnt exactly doing his job correct.
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
Prev 1 982 983 984 985 986 1121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 515
UpATreeSC 106
JuggernautJason8
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 745
Dewaltoss 106
firebathero 88
Zeus 69
Trap 36
910 35
Bale 31
NaDa 27
ToSsGirL 23
Dota 2
monkeys_forever159
Counter-Strike
edward87
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS128
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2815
Liquid`Hasu2193
Other Games
summit1g5925
Beastyqt619
B2W.Neo610
shahzam390
byalli387
ToD168
C9.Mang0165
KnowMe140
TKL 112
Chillindude19
Railgan16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 62
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• blackmanpl 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur264
• WagamamaTV259
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 35m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 35m
Stellar Fest
16h 35m
Stellar Fest
16h 35m
Stellar Fest
16h 35m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.