• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:44
CEST 00:44
KST 07:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8515 users

Path of Exile - Page 1393

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-02 18:52:47
March 02 2018 18:52 GMT
#27841
New skill gems can be tested in PoB btw. They were added a few hours ago.
Espelz
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany833 Posts
March 02 2018 18:58 GMT
#27842
looking at my download speed, I`ll be there in ~3 hours. Looking at my health, I`ll probably be in bed by then oO.
Maybe I'll check in for a quick act 1 or so.

Will start with TS bow char probably. Slightly undecided wether I`ll go slayer or deadeye actually
"Its not over till Fantasy gg´s" - Sayle
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
March 02 2018 19:13 GMT
#27843
On March 03 2018 02:59 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2018 02:53 HolydaKing wrote:
693 queue. :D

tfw stuck at work for 5 more hours


Yeah I won't be home until roughly 4 hours after servers go up. If last league opening was any indication though I won't miss much.
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
March 02 2018 19:35 GMT
#27844
26k queue oh well.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 02 2018 19:58 GMT
#27845
How do I report evo btw?

The emu war of Australia is quite bitter to our culture.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-02 19:59:56
March 02 2018 19:59 GMT
#27846
^LOL Emuwarflashbacks in action.

GL TEAM
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Lachrymose
Profile Joined February 2008
Australia1928 Posts
March 02 2018 20:00 GMT
#27847
On March 03 2018 04:58 bo1b wrote:
How do I report evo btw?

The emu war of Australia is quite bitter to our culture.

That's true except for the part about having culture.
~
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 02 2018 20:02 GMT
#27848
I didn't notice the complaint option until I left unfortunately

riiip
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
March 02 2018 20:12 GMT
#27849
GL everyone. After I did some playing around in PoB, I think I'm going raider after all, at lower gear levels it's just better, and if I decide to gear out the character enough for deadeye to be better some regrets won't really matter.
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
March 03 2018 01:56 GMT
#27850
launch pretty rough so far. the beast mechanic seems mostly tedious atm, with all the pop ups and having to wait to trap and what not. Hoping it gets better in endgame
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
March 03 2018 02:09 GMT
#27851
On March 03 2018 05:02 bo1b wrote:
I didn't notice the complaint option until I left unfortunately

riiip

BOTWOB HOW DO I PLAY BOWS

Seriously, Tornado Shot vs Ice Shot? Mb Split Shot or some shit as well.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-03 02:24:19
March 03 2018 02:23 GMT
#27852
On March 03 2018 10:56 EchelonTee wrote:
launch pretty rough so far. the beast mechanic seems mostly tedious atm, with all the pop ups and having to wait to trap and what not. Hoping it gets better in endgame

I was actually surprised by how simple it was, in a good way. I'm not as annoyed by it as I thought, as far as the catching part goes. But the pop ups and the delay on him coming to take it are really annoying. The "new recipe" pop ups I guess will probably go away given that you'll eventually have them all, but yeah the animation for him coming to take it is cumbersome (especially since the captured mob's body still collides and can block the path lol). Less annoyed than expected. But still weird. Prob stuff they can iterate on over the next week or two, like abysses.
Faeny
Profile Joined January 2015
647 Posts
March 03 2018 02:58 GMT
#27853
I think this league won't have close to the retention of other recent leagues. Beast catching isn't fun at all.

And 90% of the beastcrafting recipes are like essences, except no special essence affixes that make it interesting.

And oh yeah, every time you want to roll that rare, you also have to do another dumb fight. That kind of makes it a lot worse than using an essence.
SKT hwaiting! RIP TL, TiP
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
March 03 2018 07:56 GMT
#27854
I like it more than expected so far. The reliability is top notch. Forcrafting what you want. Net management has been a little meh however, and the nets are very expensive if you are catching white beasts, ill prolly stop doing that.
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
March 03 2018 08:42 GMT
#27855
I like it too. The bestiary crafting seems pretty good. Catching is a little bothersome at times since it's traps and traps suck, but it's fine for my build so far.

Anyway, best league start ever. No disconnects whatsoever.
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
March 03 2018 09:30 GMT
#27856
Looks like they moved abandoned wealth out of vault? Anyone know if doctor still drops from burial chambers?
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-03 13:03:54
March 03 2018 13:02 GMT
#27857
I am only at start of act 3 but I cannot how this league is going to be any fun. As people said this is as bad as essence league.. only worse as rewards are worse.
I guess I need to level Zana to 8, Harbinger is way more fun that this.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-03 13:20:06
March 03 2018 13:17 GMT
#27858
On March 03 2018 22:02 -Archangel- wrote:
I am only at start of act 3 but I cannot how this league is going to be any fun. As people said this is as bad as essence league.. only worse as rewards are worse.
I guess I need to level Zana to 8, Harbinger is way more fun that this.

rewards are great, lots of good stuff to make leveling easier/more fun (quicksilver of adrenaline, ms boots, granite of staunching just to name a few early ones) and later on theres some neat stuff too. though I can't speak for endgame stuff yet.

and for the speed racers Chris is gonna make something to allow dead beasts to be captured too. at worst it's extra packs of kinda tough monsters (legendaries can be really tanky & hit hard) with extra loot.

though I personally wouldn't name Essence as a bad league either, there've been so many worse ones than that.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9593 Posts
March 03 2018 14:02 GMT
#27859
Patch is 5GB, ouch. Can't download it during the day, my internet speeds are ass. Will have to download it through today's night.
Anyway, I'm torn between Nghamu's Cheiftain and some kind of ranger/templar/shadow starter (no build chosen yet). As always I don't want a boss farmer or a quick mapper that sacrifices everything else to do that. I'm looking for a relatively cheap early on build that can do it all, that I can sink money into the further I progress =)
See you guys on the battlefield tomorrow!
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
ThaddeusK
Profile Joined July 2008
United States233 Posts
March 03 2018 14:25 GMT
#27860
What gets me about this league is just how obvious all of the problems with it are. I'm used to GGG putting out things with problems that 5mins of playtesting would have made obvious, but this may be the first time they've put out something that 30s of thinking about the thing they are making would have made obvious. That said, it's still very salvageable so it'll prolly end up being a decent league about a week from now.
Prev 1 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 497
ZZZero.O 182
Hyun 97
Dota 2
monkeys_forever373
League of Legends
Doublelift3760
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4502
Liquid`Hasu493
Other Games
summit1g13808
FrodaN1542
JimRising 341
KnowMe239
Livibee195
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick744
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 138
• Adnapsc2 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1081
• Shiphtur570
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 16m
Patches Events
16h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 16m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.