• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:24
CEST 08:24
KST 15:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8970 users

Path of Exile - Page 1388

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 01 2018 10:08 GMT
#27741
On March 01 2018 17:49 Velr wrote:
I'm thinking of some Kind of CoC GC-Trickster (or Assassin).
I loved my Cospris-Discharger but it was absolute trash against Guardians and this should do better (with or whiteout broken Trickster ascendancy)?




I farmed shaped vaults with cospris gc last league as a trickster
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-01 11:27:22
March 01 2018 10:50 GMT
#27742
I'm kinda set on wanting to play a miner this league, as I'm still lacking a Saboteur in my char list (only played a 2 on HC that died and got deleted). I think I'll go CI and use the new up to 20% life regen (converted to ES) and mana pot / vaal clarity for sustain. I'm also set on wanting to play Arc then as it's my favourite spell. I'm thinking about using Arc mine in a 4L shaper helm and perhaps Ball Lightning in 6L chest, it should be pretty good for bosses with slower projectiles I'd assume. BL also has a decently slow cast time so it might work well for that.

Also, definitely would use Beast Fur Shawl, that's pairing nice with the regen.
Quateras
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany867 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-01 11:24:38
March 01 2018 11:22 GMT
#27743
On March 01 2018 19:00 Superouman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2018 11:25 LagLovah wrote:
On March 01 2018 09:36 vndestiny wrote:
Wait which Elder's Unstable Phase the patch note talks about ?


I was wondering that too....
A few unexplained things in here..


I was also so confused by that. I got explained that the "Unstable Elder" phase is the phase with the elder having some bondage fun with the shaper and portals spawn mobs while the shaper does his thing. Apparently you can let the shaper die to skip the whole portal phase. I had no idea the allied shaper could be targeted by monsters.

You will still be able to do so in 3.2 but it will prevent watcher's eye jewels from dropping at all.


This, its the Phase where elder is chained your job is to protect the Shaper putting the seals in place.
Now this phase will be shorter/more spawns and more aggressive shaper targettting by monsters and if you dont succeed in protecting him no jewel drop.

@ King, Arc is actually a decent single target skill with Void batteries and assassin (selfcast or mines).
Propably better than 6l Ball?
"If you don't know where you are going, you can never get lost."
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-01 11:34:22
March 01 2018 11:31 GMT
#27744
On March 01 2018 20:22 Quateras wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2018 19:00 Superouman wrote:
On March 01 2018 11:25 LagLovah wrote:
On March 01 2018 09:36 vndestiny wrote:
Wait which Elder's Unstable Phase the patch note talks about ?


I was wondering that too....
A few unexplained things in here..


I was also so confused by that. I got explained that the "Unstable Elder" phase is the phase with the elder having some bondage fun with the shaper and portals spawn mobs while the shaper does his thing. Apparently you can let the shaper die to skip the whole portal phase. I had no idea the allied shaper could be targeted by monsters.

You will still be able to do so in 3.2 but it will prevent watcher's eye jewels from dropping at all.


@ King, Arc is actually a decent single target skill with Void batteries and assassin (selfcast or mines).
Propably better than 6l Ball?

I'd want Saboteur for sure. It's just massive defense. 20% regen (+ more with Beast Fur Shawl) and easy blind is HUGE. Plus big, big QOL. On Arc, with good gear even as Saboteur 500k dps with Arc is definitely possible, but I'd want to try BL too since it should hit quite a few times with slower projectiles, making it quite good (on paper). Also I'd rather avoid using Void Batteries, since it would mean no ES shield and power charge investment (I'd rather ignore them totally and just use the 3 free ones).
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-01 13:20:33
March 01 2018 13:20 GMT
#27745
On March 01 2018 20:22 Quateras wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2018 19:00 Superouman wrote:
On March 01 2018 11:25 LagLovah wrote:
On March 01 2018 09:36 vndestiny wrote:
Wait which Elder's Unstable Phase the patch note talks about ?


I was wondering that too....
A few unexplained things in here..


I was also so confused by that. I got explained that the "Unstable Elder" phase is the phase with the elder having some bondage fun with the shaper and portals spawn mobs while the shaper does his thing. Apparently you can let the shaper die to skip the whole portal phase. I had no idea the allied shaper could be targeted by monsters.

You will still be able to do so in 3.2 but it will prevent watcher's eye jewels from dropping at all.


This, its the Phase where elder is chained your job is to protect the Shaper putting the seals in place.
Now this phase will be shorter/more spawns and more aggressive shaper targettting by monsters and if you dont succeed in protecting him no jewel drop.

@ King, Arc is actually a decent single target skill with Void batteries and assassin (selfcast or mines).
Propably better than 6l Ball?

If he is going mines, better to use Shimmeron wands as the penalty does not apply to caster but to mines.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-01 13:42:11
March 01 2018 13:21 GMT
#27746
On March 01 2018 20:31 HolydaKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2018 20:22 Quateras wrote:
On March 01 2018 19:00 Superouman wrote:
On March 01 2018 11:25 LagLovah wrote:
On March 01 2018 09:36 vndestiny wrote:
Wait which Elder's Unstable Phase the patch note talks about ?


I was wondering that too....
A few unexplained things in here..


I was also so confused by that. I got explained that the "Unstable Elder" phase is the phase with the elder having some bondage fun with the shaper and portals spawn mobs while the shaper does his thing. Apparently you can let the shaper die to skip the whole portal phase. I had no idea the allied shaper could be targeted by monsters.

You will still be able to do so in 3.2 but it will prevent watcher's eye jewels from dropping at all.


@ King, Arc is actually a decent single target skill with Void batteries and assassin (selfcast or mines).
Propably better than 6l Ball?

I'd want Saboteur for sure. It's just massive defense. 20% regen (+ more with Beast Fur Shawl) and easy blind is HUGE. Plus big, big QOL. On Arc, with good gear even as Saboteur 500k dps with Arc is definitely possible, but I'd want to try BL too since it should hit quite a few times with slower projectiles, making it quite good (on paper). Also I'd rather avoid using Void Batteries, since it would mean no ES shield and power charge investment (I'd rather ignore them totally and just use the 3 free ones).

What about stun?
Chayula amulet?
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-01 13:57:18
March 01 2018 13:55 GMT
#27747
On March 01 2018 22:21 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2018 20:31 HolydaKing wrote:
On March 01 2018 20:22 Quateras wrote:
On March 01 2018 19:00 Superouman wrote:
On March 01 2018 11:25 LagLovah wrote:
On March 01 2018 09:36 vndestiny wrote:
Wait which Elder's Unstable Phase the patch note talks about ?


I was wondering that too....
A few unexplained things in here..


I was also so confused by that. I got explained that the "Unstable Elder" phase is the phase with the elder having some bondage fun with the shaper and portals spawn mobs while the shaper does his thing. Apparently you can let the shaper die to skip the whole portal phase. I had no idea the allied shaper could be targeted by monsters.

You will still be able to do so in 3.2 but it will prevent watcher's eye jewels from dropping at all.


@ King, Arc is actually a decent single target skill with Void batteries and assassin (selfcast or mines).
Propably better than 6l Ball?

I'd want Saboteur for sure. It's just massive defense. 20% regen (+ more with Beast Fur Shawl) and easy blind is HUGE. Plus big, big QOL. On Arc, with good gear even as Saboteur 500k dps with Arc is definitely possible, but I'd want to try BL too since it should hit quite a few times with slower projectiles, making it quite good (on paper). Also I'd rather avoid using Void Batteries, since it would mean no ES shield and power charge investment (I'd rather ignore them totally and just use the 3 free ones).

What about stun?
Chayula amulet?

Good point, might have to use it. Maybe it works without with blind and the Pantheon, but doubtful. Though it's better to use Valyrium I guess.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-01 14:00:15
March 01 2018 14:00 GMT
#27748
On March 01 2018 22:55 HolydaKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2018 22:21 -Archangel- wrote:
On March 01 2018 20:31 HolydaKing wrote:
On March 01 2018 20:22 Quateras wrote:
On March 01 2018 19:00 Superouman wrote:
On March 01 2018 11:25 LagLovah wrote:
On March 01 2018 09:36 vndestiny wrote:
Wait which Elder's Unstable Phase the patch note talks about ?


I was wondering that too....
A few unexplained things in here..


I was also so confused by that. I got explained that the "Unstable Elder" phase is the phase with the elder having some bondage fun with the shaper and portals spawn mobs while the shaper does his thing. Apparently you can let the shaper die to skip the whole portal phase. I had no idea the allied shaper could be targeted by monsters.

You will still be able to do so in 3.2 but it will prevent watcher's eye jewels from dropping at all.


@ King, Arc is actually a decent single target skill with Void batteries and assassin (selfcast or mines).
Propably better than 6l Ball?

I'd want Saboteur for sure. It's just massive defense. 20% regen (+ more with Beast Fur Shawl) and easy blind is HUGE. Plus big, big QOL. On Arc, with good gear even as Saboteur 500k dps with Arc is definitely possible, but I'd want to try BL too since it should hit quite a few times with slower projectiles, making it quite good (on paper). Also I'd rather avoid using Void Batteries, since it would mean no ES shield and power charge investment (I'd rather ignore them totally and just use the 3 free ones).

What about stun?
Chayula amulet?

Good point, might have to use it. Maybe it works without with blind and the Pantheon, but doubtful. Though it's better to use Valyrium I guess.

Since this build will not have good base regeneration, avoiding being chain stunned and not be able to place mines is kind of important :D
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
March 01 2018 14:02 GMT
#27749
On March 01 2018 23:00 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2018 22:55 HolydaKing wrote:
On March 01 2018 22:21 -Archangel- wrote:
On March 01 2018 20:31 HolydaKing wrote:
On March 01 2018 20:22 Quateras wrote:
On March 01 2018 19:00 Superouman wrote:
On March 01 2018 11:25 LagLovah wrote:
On March 01 2018 09:36 vndestiny wrote:
Wait which Elder's Unstable Phase the patch note talks about ?


I was wondering that too....
A few unexplained things in here..


I was also so confused by that. I got explained that the "Unstable Elder" phase is the phase with the elder having some bondage fun with the shaper and portals spawn mobs while the shaper does his thing. Apparently you can let the shaper die to skip the whole portal phase. I had no idea the allied shaper could be targeted by monsters.

You will still be able to do so in 3.2 but it will prevent watcher's eye jewels from dropping at all.


@ King, Arc is actually a decent single target skill with Void batteries and assassin (selfcast or mines).
Propably better than 6l Ball?

I'd want Saboteur for sure. It's just massive defense. 20% regen (+ more with Beast Fur Shawl) and easy blind is HUGE. Plus big, big QOL. On Arc, with good gear even as Saboteur 500k dps with Arc is definitely possible, but I'd want to try BL too since it should hit quite a few times with slower projectiles, making it quite good (on paper). Also I'd rather avoid using Void Batteries, since it would mean no ES shield and power charge investment (I'd rather ignore them totally and just use the 3 free ones).

What about stun?
Chayula amulet?

Good point, might have to use it. Maybe it works without with blind and the Pantheon, but doubtful. Though it's better to use Valyrium I guess.

Since this build will not have good base regeneration, avoiding being chain stunned and not be able to place mines is kind of important :D

True. The Pantheon would already fix the chain stun possibility though. Also Shimmeron looks extremely potent, didn't even know it, lol. I'll assume it's crazy rare and expensive? Dual wielding it would be sick with power charge investment, but would mean a lot less ES, which I wouldn't want.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-01 14:14:39
March 01 2018 14:13 GMT
#27750
On March 01 2018 23:02 HolydaKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2018 23:00 -Archangel- wrote:
On March 01 2018 22:55 HolydaKing wrote:
On March 01 2018 22:21 -Archangel- wrote:
On March 01 2018 20:31 HolydaKing wrote:
On March 01 2018 20:22 Quateras wrote:
On March 01 2018 19:00 Superouman wrote:
On March 01 2018 11:25 LagLovah wrote:
On March 01 2018 09:36 vndestiny wrote:
Wait which Elder's Unstable Phase the patch note talks about ?


I was wondering that too....
A few unexplained things in here..


I was also so confused by that. I got explained that the "Unstable Elder" phase is the phase with the elder having some bondage fun with the shaper and portals spawn mobs while the shaper does his thing. Apparently you can let the shaper die to skip the whole portal phase. I had no idea the allied shaper could be targeted by monsters.

You will still be able to do so in 3.2 but it will prevent watcher's eye jewels from dropping at all.


@ King, Arc is actually a decent single target skill with Void batteries and assassin (selfcast or mines).
Propably better than 6l Ball?

I'd want Saboteur for sure. It's just massive defense. 20% regen (+ more with Beast Fur Shawl) and easy blind is HUGE. Plus big, big QOL. On Arc, with good gear even as Saboteur 500k dps with Arc is definitely possible, but I'd want to try BL too since it should hit quite a few times with slower projectiles, making it quite good (on paper). Also I'd rather avoid using Void Batteries, since it would mean no ES shield and power charge investment (I'd rather ignore them totally and just use the 3 free ones).

What about stun?
Chayula amulet?

Good point, might have to use it. Maybe it works without with blind and the Pantheon, but doubtful. Though it's better to use Valyrium I guess.

Since this build will not have good base regeneration, avoiding being chain stunned and not be able to place mines is kind of important :D

True. The Pantheon would already fix the chain stun possibility though. Also Shimmeron looks extremely potent, didn't even know it, lol. I'll assume it's crazy rare and expensive? Dual wielding it would be sick with power charge investment, but would mean a lot less ES, which I wouldn't want.

I would says that if you plan to get it within first few weeks be prepared to pay a few ex per wand.
Poe.trade on standard shows unsold ones 3 weeks back that cost 1ex (my guess is that those got transferred from abyss)
Quateras
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany867 Posts
March 01 2018 14:33 GMT
#27751
Yeah during abyss Shimmeron were cheap as hell, sometimes people didnt even pick em up (few chaos tops)
They might be a bit more at start but i'd be surprised if they cost more than 20 chaos a week or two into new league.

How much unreserved mana you gonna have?I remember hating the mine version cause of 120 mana cost per mine, so annoying you actually have to use a mana flask.
"If you don't know where you are going, you can never get lost."
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
March 01 2018 15:02 GMT
#27752
On March 01 2018 23:33 Quateras wrote:
Yeah during abyss Shimmeron were cheap as hell, sometimes people didnt even pick em up (few chaos tops)
They might be a bit more at start but i'd be surprised if they cost more than 20 chaos a week or two into new league.

How much unreserved mana you gonna have?I remember hating the mine version cause of 120 mana cost per mine, so annoying you actually have to use a mana flask.

Well with 25% mana reduction that should be 90 mana now. Much better.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-01 15:19:29
March 01 2018 15:09 GMT
#27753
On March 02 2018 00:02 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2018 23:33 Quateras wrote:
Yeah during abyss Shimmeron were cheap as hell, sometimes people didnt even pick em up (few chaos tops)
They might be a bit more at start but i'd be surprised if they cost more than 20 chaos a week or two into new league.

How much unreserved mana you gonna have?I remember hating the mine version cause of 120 mana cost per mine, so annoying you actually have to use a mana flask.

Well with 25% mana reduction that should be 90 mana now. Much better.

Yeah, 4L in helmet with lvl 20 remote mine (so basically 5L) and place an additional mine would be 85 mana. 6L would be even more. I'll definitely need to use mana flask and vaal clarity, but I don't intend to use wrath so with just discipline and herald of thunder there'll still be around 500 mana unreserved. If that doesn't feel nice and the damage is okay I'll drop HoT too.

A watcher's eye with "(10-15)% chance to Recover 10% of Maximum Mana when you use a Skill while affected by Clarity" could be good too, and probably not expensive. Although if I think about it, it's not that good.
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-01 15:41:00
March 01 2018 15:40 GMT
#27754
Anyone playing Tornado Shot recently ? With Rigwald's Quill, is it better to use the chain gem with Raider, or that kill the dps too much and thus Deadeye chain with a multiplier gem is better ?

Last league I did barrage/LA so no idea on TS and Rigwald's Quill + chain stuff =/
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
March 01 2018 15:49 GMT
#27755
I did last league but as an mf char so not sure if it applies to what you're trying to do. I had good clear speed with ts and rigwalds, I used only dps gems and mirage archer, no chain. Not sure if that's optimal but thr clear speed was good
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-01 16:00:37
March 01 2018 16:00 GMT
#27756
Yeah it's for a MF char. Last league I did full MF Windripper gear HH Slayer, using LA/Barrage but no Rigwald. Now I wanna do sth different with Rigwald hearing that the fork + chain TS clear uberly fast. Just unsure as to what setup I should do now.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-01 17:38:40
March 01 2018 16:57 GMT
#27757
I speced out a Deadeye Spark character with gloomfang. 369 157 dps if you hit boss first before sparks chain (and after you shocked him a few times so shock bonus rose up), but if they do chain Gloomfang gives 40% extra damage as chaos damage. Most expensive item is a 6L Impulsa.
Would something like that be able to do most content?

EDIT: https://pastebin.com/AXjsZjW6
Dps shown there does not take into account Ricochet damage bonus.
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
March 01 2018 17:32 GMT
#27758
eh gloomfang will probably by super expensive no?
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-01 17:39:16
March 01 2018 17:37 GMT
#27759
On March 02 2018 02:32 Duvon wrote:
eh gloomfang will probably by super expensive no?

I don't see why, it is only good with Magma Orb and everyone that played that build said it is eye cancer. That is why I went to check if spark can work instead.
Also on poe.trade it is very cheap.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-01 17:50:56
March 01 2018 17:47 GMT
#27760
On March 02 2018 02:37 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2018 02:32 Duvon wrote:
eh gloomfang will probably by super expensive no?

I don't see why, it is only good with Magma Orb and everyone that played that build said it is eye cancer. That is why I went to check if spark can work instead.
Also on poe.trade it is very cheap.

It won't be expensive and I bet many people will realize the Life lost per hit will kill them. You need pretty expensive Elder (or was it shaper?) rings to counter it on spell chars. It's the only reason why I wanted to make a magma orb miner to begin with (scrapped now tho). Deadeye is obviously strong without gloomfang though.
Prev 1 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 120
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3943
Mong 80
sorry 35
ToSsGirL 17
Icarus 8
Noble 8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King161
Other Games
summit1g7044
WinterStarcraft599
C9.Mang0268
ceh9171
Sick144
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 36
• StrangeGG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Lourlo1020
• Stunt402
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 36m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.