• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:33
CEST 19:33
KST 02:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8306 users

Path of Exile - Page 1374

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 26 2018 22:06 GMT
#27461
the best thing about biscos was buying 2-3 early league then flipping them for 5x the cost after a few weeks. so I'll miss that

I'm guessing zana 8 will be Abyss, I'm curious how valuable that will be. The possible uniques / jewels are great but its probably less profitable than breach
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
February 26 2018 22:09 GMT
#27462
Great changes all around in that latest update.
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
February 26 2018 22:20 GMT
#27463
On February 27 2018 04:10 EchelonTee wrote:
@sn0 I dunno if you played occultist before when curses worked fully on bosses, but it was stupid absurd. uber atziri moving like she's in mud, dealing no damage. occ doesn't really need buff to bossing, it'll have a huge ES pool and wicked ward, and it's damage was already good enough. I think occultist is a very strong option, but it's still not that speedy

slayer didn't get anything but the old slayer builds aren't really affected (minus self bleed stuff), though since everything else is buffed it may fall behind

hierophant buffs seem really good, but when ur totems are killing the beasts too fast it'll suck xD if it wasn't for that I'd for sure roll hiero


@Yango yeah power creep since beta has been insaneeee, but 3.0 was a huge dip down in power. I forgot if you played in double dipping era, but then the damage was 2-3x what we have now, with easy to get 11-14k ES pools. and pre nerf VP. We've powercrept since 3.0, but it's still not the most insane time in PoE, in my opinion.

personally, I'm fine with some power buffs to increase enthusiasm in underused ascendencies. I think the game is in a better state than in 2.5-2.6

Open inventory and remove active skill gem from totem link ezpz.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 26 2018 22:29 GMT
#27464
I did that in uber lab when I played Warchief Totems and had to stop them from killing golems or whatever. It works but it can be sketchy when you accidentally unequip your chest piece, not just the gem
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-26 22:31:00
February 26 2018 22:29 GMT
#27465
On February 27 2018 07:20 Alur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2018 04:10 EchelonTee wrote:
@sn0 I dunno if you played occultist before when curses worked fully on bosses, but it was stupid absurd. uber atziri moving like she's in mud, dealing no damage. occ doesn't really need buff to bossing, it'll have a huge ES pool and wicked ward, and it's damage was already good enough. I think occultist is a very strong option, but it's still not that speedy

slayer didn't get anything but the old slayer builds aren't really affected (minus self bleed stuff), though since everything else is buffed it may fall behind

hierophant buffs seem really good, but when ur totems are killing the beasts too fast it'll suck xD if it wasn't for that I'd for sure roll hiero


@Yango yeah power creep since beta has been insaneeee, but 3.0 was a huge dip down in power. I forgot if you played in double dipping era, but then the damage was 2-3x what we have now, with easy to get 11-14k ES pools. and pre nerf VP. We've powercrept since 3.0, but it's still not the most insane time in PoE, in my opinion.

personally, I'm fine with some power buffs to increase enthusiasm in underused ascendencies. I think the game is in a better state than in 2.5-2.6

Open inventory and remove active skill gem from totem link ezpz.

Open inventory
try to remove active skill gem from chest
accidentally remove shavs
die to chaos dot xd

you probably don't actually want to be low life hiero but I'm just thinking back to all the similar facepalm rip videos i've seen (or the ones where you accidentally take off a shield instead of bloodrage which disables your shavs due to stat requirements etc)
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-26 22:32:40
February 26 2018 22:32 GMT
#27466
the more you can reduce the potential for colossal fuck ups, the better. I've seen some shit *_*

On a second read through I think Deadeye may be pretty busted with tailwind, though maintaining the full buff isn't that easy. 10 skill uses within 4 seconds is a bit optimistic
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-26 23:43:38
February 26 2018 22:52 GMT
#27467
I mean, sure you wont have full 20% when running around but It'll always be up at some decent amount I figure. when fighting you only need 2.5 aps to cap which is trivial especially since that's more like 2.1 APS before tailwind.

My only problem is that apart from 1k evasion, deadeye doesn't actually solve "problems" that archers have. sure it makes u fast and dps but not really any life fixes, only meh dmg/aoe applications if you take the actual good nodes etc. Insane for windripper farming characters sure but i'm not certain it's going to be very high tier maps viable for garbage players like me.

Still very powerful compared to old deadeye that's for sure, plus having a deadeye giving you tailwind sounds very hype.

Edit: Hmmm so saboteur.

Mines got literally nothing, and a lot of their power got delayed an ascendancy (no longer AoE from normal lab), but there's literally no change overall for the 4 points (2 notables) you sink into mines.

Traps got some nice buffs (extra chance to trigger twice, more CDR, you get some CDR from normal lab) but I don't think it's enough to make traps playable.

After sinking 4 points into traps or mines, you can take any 2 of the remaining 3 notables. Explosives expert is probably still a no brainer since the pen is probably too good, and losing 10% of phys gained as fire isn't too relevant when you gain 20% aoe and 20% increased area damage. Then you can choose the defensive blind notable (which got condensed into one) or the regen/ailment immunity one, which sounds pleasant but not actually good. Although I guess miners would probably get like 15+% regen in bossfights, so maybe that's good. Yeah you basically get both the old blind notables for 1 now and it's still probably worse than 25% reduced mana cost and some regen.

Not a bad rework tbh. I kiiiiinda wanna try a miner but if i'm going to play a 0 qol build this league it has to be hierOPhant totems right?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-26 23:43:26
February 26 2018 23:43 GMT
#27468
e: double
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
February 27 2018 00:24 GMT
#27469
On February 27 2018 07:52 Sn0_Man wrote:
I mean, sure you wont have full 20% when running around but It'll always be up at some decent amount I figure. when fighting you only need 2.5 aps to cap which is trivial especially since that's more like 2.1 APS before tailwind.

My only problem is that apart from 1k evasion, deadeye doesn't actually solve "problems" that archers have. sure it makes u fast and dps but not really any life fixes, only meh dmg/aoe applications if you take the actual good nodes etc. Insane for windripper farming characters sure but i'm not certain it's going to be very high tier maps viable for garbage players like me.

Still very powerful compared to old deadeye that's for sure, plus having a deadeye giving you tailwind sounds very hype.

Edit: Hmmm so saboteur.

Mines got literally nothing, and a lot of their power got delayed an ascendancy (no longer AoE from normal lab), but there's literally no change overall for the 4 points (2 notables) you sink into mines.

Traps got some nice buffs (extra chance to trigger twice, more CDR, you get some CDR from normal lab) but I don't think it's enough to make traps playable.

After sinking 4 points into traps or mines, you can take any 2 of the remaining 3 notables. Explosives expert is probably still a no brainer since the pen is probably too good, and losing 10% of phys gained as fire isn't too relevant when you gain 20% aoe and 20% increased area damage. Then you can choose the defensive blind notable (which got condensed into one) or the regen/ailment immunity one, which sounds pleasant but not actually good. Although I guess miners would probably get like 15+% regen in bossfights, so maybe that's good. Yeah you basically get both the old blind notables for 1 now and it's still probably worse than 25% reduced mana cost and some regen.

Not a bad rework tbh. I kiiiiinda wanna try a miner but if i'm going to play a 0 qol build this league it has to be hierOPhant totems right?


miners (idk about trappers?) are insanely powerful for cheap, even if they are a little clunky and squishy. so it's fine, i think.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
February 27 2018 00:57 GMT
#27470
The blind node pretty insane if you ask me, you can really shield charge around very recklessly with that.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
February 27 2018 01:02 GMT
#27471
On February 27 2018 07:29 EchelonTee wrote:
I did that in uber lab when I played Warchief Totems and had to stop them from killing golems or whatever. It works but it can be sketchy when you accidentally unequip your chest piece, not just the gem

If your method for removing gem is replacing with another gem nothing happens if you click the chest piece accidentally. Admittedly it's not the greatest QoL but probably worth for the rarer pokemans.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
LagLovah
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada552 Posts
February 27 2018 01:30 GMT
#27472
Oh god that sextant change is amazing.

I never liked sextants to start with but I was at a point where I couldn't run a large portion of my map for worry that I was wasting sextants in Abyss. Completely ruins the enjoyment of mapping. ... and want to make an alt? well hope you enjoy only using 1/4 of your white maps!.

rSLagLovah on NA xSixLagLovah on Kr
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 27 2018 02:10 GMT
#27473
I feel like the "lose rare pokemans" complaint regarding totems is exceedingly overstated.

rare pokemans are going to have like ten bajillions of hp, its the GGG way. Maybe once you have mirror gear...
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-27 03:13:02
February 27 2018 02:57 GMT
#27474
@sn0 I think deadeye is superior to raider now. it's for sure faster MS wise, and I think more damage as well

yea it doesn't add defensiveness, but assassin / raider / inquisitor don't really offer defensiveness or AoE but they have all supported bow classes with in the past. it's squishy for HC but stuff like doomfletch inquis or king of the forest assassin seemed to thrive in SC

I'll keep that in mind Alur I never noticed that

I think totems will be fine vs the unique mobs, but I think it'll be annoying when u are hunting weaker beasts that isn't highlighted on the minimap

The inquisitor change buffs Dan's HoWA inquisitor, funnily enough. Any non-crit inquis in fact. Is the change from "unaffected by elemental ailments" to "immune to elemental elements" a significant change in any way?
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
February 27 2018 03:43 GMT
#27475
You think deadeye will be better than raider for an early league bow build? I'm torn on the two, but I strongly believe that pathfinder will still be the best late game ascendancy for bow/wand, although maybe trickster will surpass it due to the sheer damage and evasion/es?
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-27 03:55:14
February 27 2018 03:55 GMT
#27476
I haven't done the math b/c I'm not rolling a ranger early league, but yea I think it's better than raider. you can look at this video if you want regarding speed -+ Show Spoiler +


Raider has some nice QoL (immunity, charge generation, free onslaught?) but the travel nodes don't offer damage, and the nodes themselves offer less raw damage at a glance. tailwind is like a mini-acceleration shrine it's pretty busted
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
February 27 2018 04:33 GMT
#27477
On February 27 2018 12:55 EchelonTee wrote:
I haven't done the math b/c I'm not rolling a ranger early league, but yea I think it's better than raider. you can look at this video if you want regarding speed -+ Show Spoiler +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7kUfwmRcqE


Raider has some nice QoL (immunity, charge generation, free onslaught?) but the travel nodes don't offer damage, and the nodes themselves offer less raw damage at a glance. tailwind is like a mini-acceleration shrine it's pretty busted


Interesting, I guess it's hard to argue with the math. I guess we'll have to see patch notes first, but now I'm wondering if it will be better to go LA + the chain node, or tornado shot and either the chain or pierce node?
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
February 27 2018 04:46 GMT
#27478
It's quite easy to argue with the math, the more% scaling relies on 200% move speed roughly before it takes over the raiders movespeed. This is quite unrealistic until later on in the game. The 1000 evasion is pretty good though not gonna lie.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 27 2018 05:18 GMT
#27479
If I made deadeye bow build I'd almost certainly pick tailwind/bleed/blinkarrow/pierce in roughly that order (maybe swap blinkarrow/bleed). chain/+1 proj are good but you can't afford 4 points for them I don't think. I guess it depends on what skill you are. Maybe lightning arrow could go chain, +1 proj, tail wind (thats all 8) but blink arrow cd is so good I think, hard to say.

I'd have to theorycraft some accuracy stacking to be sure though.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-27 05:42:11
February 27 2018 05:22 GMT
#27480
archive post please ignore

+ Show Spoiler [archive] +
2.6 Legacy League

+ Show Spoiler [Info/Media] +
  • 2.6 Patch Notes
  • Changed Uniques
  • Legacy League Announcement
  • Challenges
  • Guide on previous leagues
  • Exiled! Starting Strong in Legacy League


3.0 Harbinger League / Fall of Oriath

Fall of Oriath Trailer

+ Show Spoiler [Recommended Builds] +
    Sunder Gladiator - many other classes viable too
    ED Occultist - Trickster also good
    Xai's Build Compendium
    SRS Baron - slightly nerfed still good

Other builds (don't have link prepared)
  • RF Jugg, Chieftain, Berserker, or Scion(Ascendent Trickster)
  • Deadeye/Raider/Pathfinder Wander
  • Frostbolt or KB Mines
  • RF Scorching Ray Inquisitor/Trickster

+ Show Spoiler [Fall of Oriath 3.0 Info] +
  • 3.0 Patch Notes
  • Harbinger League Info
  • Challenges and Rewards
  • Pantheon System

  • Dev Manifesto - Energy Shield
  • Dev Manifesto - Damage Over Time


3.1 - Abyss League / War For the Atlas
Trailer

3.1 Patch Notes

+ Show Spoiler [3.1 News & Info] +
  • Main 3.1 Page + Countdown
  • Abyss Challenge League Info
  • New Gems and Interactions
  • Abyss Challenges & Rewards
  • Development Manifesto

+ Show Spoiler [Strong Starters] +
Cleave Gladiator
Alkaizer Youtube Guide
PoB Link

SRS Necro
Huy Forum Guide

Spectre Necro (solar guards)
Nornag3st #2 Necro SSF Mayhem PoB

ED Trickster
Waggle's Youtube Guide - Budget MoM

Debeon's Dirge Warchief (alternatively, facebreaker warchief is good)
Zizaran Youtube Guide
PoB Link

Selfcast Frostbolt
Zizaran Youtube Guide (PoB in Description)

Ascendant Soul Mantle Dark Pact
Waggle Youtube Guide

(not listed but still good - GC mines, Sunder slayer / gladiator)

aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Prev 1 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2448
RotterdaM787
TaKeTV 290
IndyStarCraft 162
ZombieGrub0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2448
RotterdaM 787
ByuN 317
IndyStarCraft 162
MaxPax 125
BRAT_OK 96
UpATreeSC 55
MindelVK 14
RuFF_SC2 1
ZombieGrub0
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3455
Shuttle 838
Mini 469
EffOrt 402
Rush 177
Dewaltoss 141
Mind 96
Shinee 78
910 75
Zeus 70
[ Show more ]
hero 59
HiyA 55
Bale 26
sorry 24
JYJ 22
ToSsGirL 19
Sexy 14
zelot 8
Sacsri 7
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5711
qojqva2758
Counter-Strike
fl0m4935
pashabiceps838
Fnx 721
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2377
Other Games
singsing2145
ceh9684
Beastyqt625
Hui .205
mouzStarbuck160
XaKoH 132
Trikslyr70
QueenE60
C9.Mang032
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 98
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV126
Other Games
• imaqtpie398
• Shiphtur276
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 27m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 27m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.