• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:53
CEST 16:53
KST 23:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6618 users

Path of Exile - Page 1347

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10966 Posts
December 18 2017 21:54 GMT
#26921
Yeah, but then your not shadow, so your avatar looks stupid.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
December 18 2017 21:54 GMT
#26922
Man how do you flesh out your atlas faster lol. Thanks to suggestions in this thread I'm doing way more comfortably on my glad now, pushing 5k life with my next few passives and have a better flask setup and such so my survivability feels much better and I can do yellow maps no sweat. If I had yellow maps to run! I'm freakin inundated with T1-3s but even by trading up with the vendor recipe I get like 1 T6 map once in a while and still have a bunch of T4-5s unfinished on my atlas. I've just been running whatever, I have no particular strategy for which regions to focus on or what to shape or anything. Just wanna fill everything in for now.

Is it smart to buy a few like T9-10s and then "trickle down" from those? Assuming some maps 1-2 tiers below would drop from them?
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-18 21:56:27
December 18 2017 21:55 GMT
#26923
zana sells up to tier 6-7-8 pretty fast
trickle down is rough because unless you have maps unlocked, the trickle down can be forced lower

EG you have up to a tier 6 unlocked, and buy a tier 10 to run. If a map drop rolls tier 9 it will be the one connected to the tier 10, but if it rolls tier 8 or 7 it will get forced down to tier 6 because there are no tier 7/8 maps in the droppable pool for that map.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-18 22:17:25
December 18 2017 22:01 GMT
#26924
On December 19 2017 06:55 Sn0_Man wrote:
If a map drop rolls tier 9 it will be the one connected to the tier 10, but if it rolls tier 8 or 7 it will get forced down to tier 6 because there are no tier 7/8 maps in the droppable pool for that map.

Ohhh ok, that makes sense. I wasn't 100% familiar on how the links on the atlas do/don't affect what bases maps will roll when they drop. I'll just start buying more from Zana to try and pick up some holes I've been unlucky with.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-18 22:22:52
December 18 2017 22:20 GMT
#26925
Basically don't buy more than 2 tiers higher than your best unlocked map
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
December 18 2017 22:56 GMT
#26926
On December 19 2017 06:54 Velr wrote:
Yeah, but then your not shadow, so your avatar looks stupid.

Good point
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
December 18 2017 23:04 GMT
#26927
On December 19 2017 06:03 bo1b wrote:
There were plenty of ways to flicker, chiefly slayer and raider above trickster for well thought out builds.

Well my build is only thought out to be very tanky while using one of the coolest skills in the game
The 6link brass dome is going to cost me an arm and a leg though...
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
December 18 2017 23:06 GMT
#26928
On December 19 2017 07:01 Duka08 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2017 06:55 Sn0_Man wrote:
If a map drop rolls tier 9 it will be the one connected to the tier 10, but if it rolls tier 8 or 7 it will get forced down to tier 6 because there are no tier 7/8 maps in the droppable pool for that map.

Ohhh ok, that makes sense. I wasn't 100% familiar on how the links on the atlas do/don't affect what bases maps will roll when they drop. I'll just start buying more from Zana to try and pick up some holes I've been unlucky with.

If you want to minimize how much you have to buy maps, use this:

https://pastebin.com/7dtsb09N

But really, just buy the maps you need because GGG made completing a self-found Atlas a huge chore this league (the rearranged Atlas is mostly more branched in the lower map tiers meaning that there's more shit that's hard to get because you can't 3->1 for it and have to get it as a drop).
Moderator
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
December 18 2017 23:45 GMT
#26929
On December 19 2017 08:06 TheYango wrote:
But really, just buy the maps you need because GGG made completing a self-found Atlas a huge chore this league (the rearranged Atlas is mostly more branched in the lower map tiers meaning that there's more shit that's hard to get because you can't 3->1 for it and have to get it as a drop).

Yeah I was going to comment about how it feels like the 1->4ish maps are way less linear (on the atlas I mean) now, compared to before, but I didn't trust my memory. So many T1-2 maps with multiple T2-3s branching off them.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-19 10:40:32
December 19 2017 10:40 GMT
#26930
I have been putting off doing a trade run to get better gear for a while now, I hate buying stuff in this game with the clunky interface full of afk and dnd and not online and already sold and "decided to change the price after you contact me" and ignores your asks and the rest.

Also the whole minigame of trying to buy multiple items and trying to get them all to fit together so all your resists and life and mana and dps are better than before is tiring.

It is so much easier to buy two weapons or jewels.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 19 2017 11:42 GMT
#26931
I just started playing this again. I'm a complete noob at everything though. I ran a flame totem build into lv 60ish before then a split shot ranger until about the same. Then I gave up on the game for a while because of RL issues.

I'm working up a witch following Enki's Arc Wtich build (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951) right now. I'm only up to lv 26. Already moved into act 3 passive skill tree (Haven't finished act 2 yet; I've been doing all the side quest because why not xd!) Been having a blast, but I feel like I'm not farming anything well. I still don't even have 3/4 links I can plug into arc. Which is ok because my area dmg isn't terrible but my single target dps is shit.

Could someone tell me who to talk to for a guild invite for advice?
I've tried to look up both names that are in the sticky up top. Either my PoE client's buggy as hell (usual case), but it's not finding you.

My ign league character's name is Touffluv
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
December 19 2017 12:59 GMT
#26932
On December 19 2017 20:42 Eversince wrote:
I just started playing this again. I'm a complete noob at everything though. I ran a flame totem build into lv 60ish before then a split shot ranger until about the same. Then I gave up on the game for a while because of RL issues.

I'm working up a witch following Enki's Arc Wtich build (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951) right now. I'm only up to lv 26. Already moved into act 3 passive skill tree (Haven't finished act 2 yet; I've been doing all the side quest because why not xd!) Been having a blast, but I feel like I'm not farming anything well. I still don't even have 3/4 links I can plug into arc. Which is ok because my area dmg isn't terrible but my single target dps is shit.

Could someone tell me who to talk to for a guild invite for advice?
I've tried to look up both names that are in the sticky up top. Either my PoE client's buggy as hell (usual case), but it's not finding you.

My ign league character's name is Touffluv

Sent you an invite. We should probably change that sticky again since those IDs were specifically for beta, maybe back to recommending that people post in here or something like that. Sorry for that and welcome. I'm sure we can help you out with some stuff to get you started. <3


While we're talking guildstuff:

Just in case there are questions about this in the future since this isn't exactly something that we've seen happen before in guild:

A couple days ago someone bugged me to invite a friend of his with the account name "ASpiRingFX" (charname we invited was "AbyssOpG"), no big deal, we generally are fine with buddies coming in since they're a nice way of bringing people in who are essentially vetted and usually roll well with us.

After this short (non-)exchange he left guild. Rumors have it that certain trials and maps were found shortly after.

PS: Guildpoints are at 195 now thanks to Hoosegow's awesome buddy ayashi donating 100 points when he joined, so we'll just get +10 slots when we need them next instead of cleaning up older accounts.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
December 19 2017 16:45 GMT
#26933
Since Oversky asked about my Atlas setup that hopefully works well now that it's set up, here a quick picture. Infested Valley is my shaped T13, Siege my shaped T15 and Haunted Mansion my shaped T10 (I filled that tier out so not getting that many tho).

Basically if I do any of those maps they will flip to Elder/Shaper respectively and if I do them again afterwards they will flip back. This *should* work forever, at the very least until I do something elsewhere on the Atlas, then it might need a bit of cleanup.

The way to set this up is to get the Elder blob in the general area where you want him. If you want it to spread towards "neutral" adjacent maps, do other maps elsewhere. If you want him to spread towards Shaper controlled maps, do an adjacent one (killing boss or killing a certain amount of mobs works).

DO NOT under any circumstance cut him in half, e.g. if I would do Ivory Temple (the white map on the right side of the elder block) the bottom half of my Elder influence would disappear since that is the only map where those two connect (top half would have 5 maps left, bottom 4). If Shaper would randomly take that one over because of me doing shit elsewhere this would also fall apart.

The only real way to avoid this would be giving the three white maps to the right of that to Elder as well, but I'm not gonna risk spawning guardians with that until we have a better idea of when exactly they spawn.

This basic setup should be possible wherever you want on the Atlas, assuming it's not going to be too large so that Guardians end up spawning.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
December 19 2017 17:29 GMT
#26934
On December 20 2017 01:45 r.Evo wrote:
Since Oversky asked about my Atlas setup that hopefully works well now that it's set up, here a quick picture. Infested Valley is my shaped T13, Siege my shaped T15 and Haunted Mansion my shaped T10 (I filled that tier out so not getting that many tho).

Basically if I do any of those maps they will flip to Elder/Shaper respectively and if I do them again afterwards they will flip back. This *should* work forever, at the very least until I do something elsewhere on the Atlas, then it might need a bit of cleanup.

The way to set this up is to get the Elder blob in the general area where you want him. If you want it to spread towards "neutral" adjacent maps, do other maps elsewhere. If you want him to spread towards Shaper controlled maps, do an adjacent one (killing boss or killing a certain amount of mobs works).

DO NOT under any circumstance cut him in half, e.g. if I would do Ivory Temple (the white map on the right side of the elder block) the bottom half of my Elder influence would disappear since that is the only map where those two connect (top half would have 5 maps left, bottom 4). If Shaper would randomly take that one over because of me doing shit elsewhere this would also fall apart.

The only real way to avoid this would be giving the three white maps to the right of that to Elder as well, but I'm not gonna risk spawning guardians with that until we have a better idea of when exactly they spawn.

This basic setup should be possible wherever you want on the Atlas, assuming it's not going to be too large so that Guardians end up spawning.


Should you try to unlock all t15 bonus first before doing this ? Also I think guardian (and elder) will show up when the elder zone hits 19 maps.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
December 19 2017 17:45 GMT
#26935
On December 20 2017 02:29 vndestiny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 01:45 r.Evo wrote:
Since Oversky asked about my Atlas setup that hopefully works well now that it's set up, here a quick picture. Infested Valley is my shaped T13, Siege my shaped T15 and Haunted Mansion my shaped T10 (I filled that tier out so not getting that many tho).

Basically if I do any of those maps they will flip to Elder/Shaper respectively and if I do them again afterwards they will flip back. This *should* work forever, at the very least until I do something elsewhere on the Atlas, then it might need a bit of cleanup.

The way to set this up is to get the Elder blob in the general area where you want him. If you want it to spread towards "neutral" adjacent maps, do other maps elsewhere. If you want him to spread towards Shaper controlled maps, do an adjacent one (killing boss or killing a certain amount of mobs works).

DO NOT under any circumstance cut him in half, e.g. if I would do Ivory Temple (the white map on the right side of the elder block) the bottom half of my Elder influence would disappear since that is the only map where those two connect (top half would have 5 maps left, bottom 4). If Shaper would randomly take that one over because of me doing shit elsewhere this would also fall apart.

The only real way to avoid this would be giving the three white maps to the right of that to Elder as well, but I'm not gonna risk spawning guardians with that until we have a better idea of when exactly they spawn.

This basic setup should be possible wherever you want on the Atlas, assuming it's not going to be too large so that Guardians end up spawning.


Should you try to unlock all t15 bonus first before doing this ? Also I think guardian (and elder) will show up when the elder zone hits 19 maps.

Depends on what you want to do. imo all T15s are kind of shit so I'd rather see more Shaped Siege/Shaped Vault/Shaped Infested. T12 and below I'm less sure. I can see both filling those out and shaping a specific one work out.

And yeah, I remember the reddit post mentioning 19 maps being needed, but I'd rather wait for some more info before potentially getting my Atlas stuck. 19 would be insane though, could pull it all the way up to Shaped Fields if you're going for that. :3
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10966 Posts
December 19 2017 18:11 GMT
#26936
Imho this whole Atlas designing/blocking just needs to go.
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
December 20 2017 02:49 GMT
#26937
On December 20 2017 02:45 r.Evo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 02:29 vndestiny wrote:
On December 20 2017 01:45 r.Evo wrote:
Since Oversky asked about my Atlas setup that hopefully works well now that it's set up, here a quick picture. Infested Valley is my shaped T13, Siege my shaped T15 and Haunted Mansion my shaped T10 (I filled that tier out so not getting that many tho).

Basically if I do any of those maps they will flip to Elder/Shaper respectively and if I do them again afterwards they will flip back. This *should* work forever, at the very least until I do something elsewhere on the Atlas, then it might need a bit of cleanup.

The way to set this up is to get the Elder blob in the general area where you want him. If you want it to spread towards "neutral" adjacent maps, do other maps elsewhere. If you want him to spread towards Shaper controlled maps, do an adjacent one (killing boss or killing a certain amount of mobs works).

DO NOT under any circumstance cut him in half, e.g. if I would do Ivory Temple (the white map on the right side of the elder block) the bottom half of my Elder influence would disappear since that is the only map where those two connect (top half would have 5 maps left, bottom 4). If Shaper would randomly take that one over because of me doing shit elsewhere this would also fall apart.

The only real way to avoid this would be giving the three white maps to the right of that to Elder as well, but I'm not gonna risk spawning guardians with that until we have a better idea of when exactly they spawn.

This basic setup should be possible wherever you want on the Atlas, assuming it's not going to be too large so that Guardians end up spawning.


Should you try to unlock all t15 bonus first before doing this ? Also I think guardian (and elder) will show up when the elder zone hits 19 maps.

Depends on what you want to do. imo all T15s are kind of shit so I'd rather see more Shaped Siege/Shaped Vault/Shaped Infested. T12 and below I'm less sure. I can see both filling those out and shaping a specific one work out.

And yeah, I remember the reddit post mentioning 19 maps being needed, but I'd rather wait for some more info before potentially getting my Atlas stuck. 19 would be insane though, could pull it all the way up to Shaped Fields if you're going for that. :3


I also had the same experience. Got elder and guardian twice when my zone hit 19. I think Kirby got his one time on 20 though.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-20 19:29:49
December 20 2017 19:28 GMT
#26938
Here's my elder/shaper setup: + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I can do Shaped Infested Valley (T13), Shaped Coral Ruins (12), or Shaped Fields (T11) for constant shaper/elder drops and pack size. Set it up like this so I can finish the clear 600 influence maps challenge but I don't want any elders or guardians, it's working rly smoothly right now.

Also, heres this Temp Chains bug in Uber Lab I mentioned in guild last night: + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


can clearly see that I'm slowed by temp chains, but no graphical effect of the Sentinel's AoE. Doesn't happen in every zone of uber, but it's happened more than once at least. Beware!
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-21 04:28:19
December 21 2017 04:26 GMT
#26939
Shaped toxic sewers for lower levels is super duper good too

While I'm posting, I'd like to mention the abyss gloves and elder amulet is really nice, at least for attack builds
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
December 21 2017 06:55 GMT
#26940
Guild exalting together = good times :D

+ Show Spoiler [my jewel] +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [exalted] +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [plato joins in] +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [exalted] +
[image loading]

aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Prev 1 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 92
Codebar 62
Reynor 58
TKL 6
RotterdaM 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65273
Bisu 2454
FanTaSy 999
Stork 962
Rush 840
hero 619
Snow 225
firebathero 196
Sharp 132
Mind 106
[ Show more ]
Free 71
Sexy 64
Sea.KH 61
Pusan 58
ToSsGirL 45
Trap 38
Bale 28
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 22
Rock 20
HiyA 20
Terrorterran 18
Aegong 17
yabsab 16
zelot 11
Noble 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
soO 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9863
Dendi884
Counter-Strike
fl0m2659
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King67
Other Games
singsing2260
Liquid`RaSZi1410
Beastyqt741
B2W.Neo667
Mlord514
olofmeister447
Happy385
Khaldor368
KnowMe273
Hui .219
crisheroes171
Chillindude68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV503
League of Legends
• Nemesis3615
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1230
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
7m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 7m
OSC
8h 7m
Replay Cast
8h 7m
OSC
21h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.