• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:18
CEST 08:18
KST 15:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9846 users

Path of Exile - Page 1106

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
TheTenthDoc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9561 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-05 14:37:47
September 05 2016 14:37 GMT
#22101
On September 05 2016 22:04 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2016 16:34 Sn0_Man wrote:
On September 05 2016 16:17 -Archangel- wrote:
How does atlas work anyways?
When I open it , it is always empty and there is x/125 on bottom?!

It's not empty, you can see at least one map at each corner if you examine it. As you "complete" maps (hover over them to see how, for low level maps it's to kill the boss in a blue or higher map), more of the atlas becomes revealed. You can only find maps that you have completed OR that are connected to the map that you are currently running. What that ends up meaning is that you always progress on one or two quadrants while the other quadrants are stuck at a super low tier and you never progress in them because the system is fucking retarded lol.

What is preventing you from going to low level maps from all quadrants?


Nothing is preventing it beyond efficiency. But if you always run your highest level maps for what feels like maximum efficiency, you'll get zoned into part of the Atlas (the one you started from most likely) since those maps in the other parts of the Atlas are "locked." For example, if you clear up to T4s or T5s in one part of the Atlas but are still low in the other parts, all your non-T1s will come from that zone of the Atlas.

You can try to go fair and balanced from the start, I guess. Otherwise no one wants to run 68s praying for a +1 to drop so they can unlock the 69 in that corner (if they're lucky and one even drops) when they're like 80+ and could be in T5s.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-05 16:09:33
September 05 2016 16:09 GMT
#22102
On September 05 2016 23:37 TheTenthDoc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2016 22:04 -Archangel- wrote:
On September 05 2016 16:34 Sn0_Man wrote:
On September 05 2016 16:17 -Archangel- wrote:
How does atlas work anyways?
When I open it , it is always empty and there is x/125 on bottom?!

It's not empty, you can see at least one map at each corner if you examine it. As you "complete" maps (hover over them to see how, for low level maps it's to kill the boss in a blue or higher map), more of the atlas becomes revealed. You can only find maps that you have completed OR that are connected to the map that you are currently running. What that ends up meaning is that you always progress on one or two quadrants while the other quadrants are stuck at a super low tier and you never progress in them because the system is fucking retarded lol.

What is preventing you from going to low level maps from all quadrants?


Nothing is preventing it beyond efficiency. But if you always run your highest level maps for what feels like maximum efficiency, you'll get zoned into part of the Atlas (the one you started from most likely) since those maps in the other parts of the Atlas are "locked." For example, if you clear up to T4s or T5s in one part of the Atlas but are still low in the other parts, all your non-T1s will come from that zone of the Atlas.

You can try to go fair and balanced from the start, I guess. Otherwise no one wants to run 68s praying for a +1 to drop so they can unlock the 69 in that corner (if they're lucky and one even drops) when they're like 80+ and could be in T5s.

Not everyone cares about efficiency. I think more people care about unlocking it all (which is common drive in many games to do all and see all and unlock all).
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
September 05 2016 16:14 GMT
#22103
On September 06 2016 01:09 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2016 23:37 TheTenthDoc wrote:
On September 05 2016 22:04 -Archangel- wrote:
On September 05 2016 16:34 Sn0_Man wrote:
On September 05 2016 16:17 -Archangel- wrote:
How does atlas work anyways?
When I open it , it is always empty and there is x/125 on bottom?!

It's not empty, you can see at least one map at each corner if you examine it. As you "complete" maps (hover over them to see how, for low level maps it's to kill the boss in a blue or higher map), more of the atlas becomes revealed. You can only find maps that you have completed OR that are connected to the map that you are currently running. What that ends up meaning is that you always progress on one or two quadrants while the other quadrants are stuck at a super low tier and you never progress in them because the system is fucking retarded lol.

What is preventing you from going to low level maps from all quadrants?


Nothing is preventing it beyond efficiency. But if you always run your highest level maps for what feels like maximum efficiency, you'll get zoned into part of the Atlas (the one you started from most likely) since those maps in the other parts of the Atlas are "locked." For example, if you clear up to T4s or T5s in one part of the Atlas but are still low in the other parts, all your non-T1s will come from that zone of the Atlas.

You can try to go fair and balanced from the start, I guess. Otherwise no one wants to run 68s praying for a +1 to drop so they can unlock the 69 in that corner (if they're lucky and one even drops) when they're like 80+ and could be in T5s.

Not everyone cares about efficiency. I think more people care about unlocking it all (which is common drive in many games to do all and see all and unlock all).

Yeah, by now I'm more and more trying to find the missing maps. Also it's cool to play different maps imo.
TheTenthDoc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9561 Posts
September 05 2016 16:39 GMT
#22104
On September 06 2016 01:09 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2016 23:37 TheTenthDoc wrote:
On September 05 2016 22:04 -Archangel- wrote:
On September 05 2016 16:34 Sn0_Man wrote:
On September 05 2016 16:17 -Archangel- wrote:
How does atlas work anyways?
When I open it , it is always empty and there is x/125 on bottom?!

It's not empty, you can see at least one map at each corner if you examine it. As you "complete" maps (hover over them to see how, for low level maps it's to kill the boss in a blue or higher map), more of the atlas becomes revealed. You can only find maps that you have completed OR that are connected to the map that you are currently running. What that ends up meaning is that you always progress on one or two quadrants while the other quadrants are stuck at a super low tier and you never progress in them because the system is fucking retarded lol.

What is preventing you from going to low level maps from all quadrants?


Nothing is preventing it beyond efficiency. But if you always run your highest level maps for what feels like maximum efficiency, you'll get zoned into part of the Atlas (the one you started from most likely) since those maps in the other parts of the Atlas are "locked." For example, if you clear up to T4s or T5s in one part of the Atlas but are still low in the other parts, all your non-T1s will come from that zone of the Atlas.

You can try to go fair and balanced from the start, I guess. Otherwise no one wants to run 68s praying for a +1 to drop so they can unlock the 69 in that corner (if they're lucky and one even drops) when they're like 80+ and could be in T5s.

Not everyone cares about efficiency. I think more people care about unlocking it all (which is common drive in many games to do all and see all and unlock all).


I was more just saying that's what's preventing people from going to low level maps from all quadrants. People that find it frustrating are probably just driven more by efficiency than you/others are.
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-05 17:50:55
September 05 2016 17:23 GMT
#22105
Don't roll any dmg mod every on cemetary. Bring decoy totem.
Village ruin boss is in canyon.
Don't enter wharf unless you want to afk 2minutes.

should TL make public excel for map changes so we know what we are going into when entering map?
as useful as teasalt
Lachrymose
Profile Joined February 2008
Australia1928 Posts
September 05 2016 18:11 GMT
#22106
On September 06 2016 01:39 TheTenthDoc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2016 01:09 -Archangel- wrote:
On September 05 2016 23:37 TheTenthDoc wrote:
On September 05 2016 22:04 -Archangel- wrote:
On September 05 2016 16:34 Sn0_Man wrote:
On September 05 2016 16:17 -Archangel- wrote:
How does atlas work anyways?
When I open it , it is always empty and there is x/125 on bottom?!

It's not empty, you can see at least one map at each corner if you examine it. As you "complete" maps (hover over them to see how, for low level maps it's to kill the boss in a blue or higher map), more of the atlas becomes revealed. You can only find maps that you have completed OR that are connected to the map that you are currently running. What that ends up meaning is that you always progress on one or two quadrants while the other quadrants are stuck at a super low tier and you never progress in them because the system is fucking retarded lol.

What is preventing you from going to low level maps from all quadrants?


Nothing is preventing it beyond efficiency. But if you always run your highest level maps for what feels like maximum efficiency, you'll get zoned into part of the Atlas (the one you started from most likely) since those maps in the other parts of the Atlas are "locked." For example, if you clear up to T4s or T5s in one part of the Atlas but are still low in the other parts, all your non-T1s will come from that zone of the Atlas.

You can try to go fair and balanced from the start, I guess. Otherwise no one wants to run 68s praying for a +1 to drop so they can unlock the 69 in that corner (if they're lucky and one even drops) when they're like 80+ and could be in T5s.

Not everyone cares about efficiency. I think more people care about unlocking it all (which is common drive in many games to do all and see all and unlock all).


I was more just saying that's what's preventing people from going to low level maps from all quadrants. People that find it frustrating are probably just driven more by efficiency than you/others are.

It's not really the efficiency, it's just boring one shotting everything in the same map tier 1 over and over again hoping a specific tier 2 will drop so you can run it and have a chance at actually getting to do a different map. And that different map is just a tier 3 at the end of the day.

I would rather actually run a variety of maps to keep things fresh. It seems like that's only possible right now if you trade for maps.
~
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
September 05 2016 19:08 GMT
#22107
On September 06 2016 02:23 Ryndika wrote:
Don't roll any dmg mod every on cemetary. Bring decoy totem.
Village ruin boss is in canyon.
Don't enter wharf unless you want to afk 2minutes.

should TL make public excel for map changes so we know what we are going into when entering map?

Canyon is sorta OK if you got some chaos res (I don't) and kill both the same time...

I would add Racecourse. One of the bosses has reflect, my Firestorm isn't controllable so... even with 93% fire res I kill myself so hard on his reflect aura.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
September 06 2016 05:06 GMT
#22108
I'm thoroughly enjoying this league. The aow changes are nice, and the essences are something that should be in the game baseline imo.
Lachrymose
Profile Joined February 2008
Australia1928 Posts
September 06 2016 09:52 GMT
#22109
I'm thoroughly enjoying Ice Spear. I don't even know what most of the new bosses do. Ice blocks all behave the same.
~
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-06 14:15:17
September 06 2016 14:11 GMT
#22110
On September 06 2016 18:52 Lachrymose wrote:
I'm thoroughly enjoying Ice Spear. I don't even know what most of the new bosses do. Ice blocks all behave the same.

What's your DPS?
I have 60K frostbolt dps (91% crit chance) and still struggle with a few of the bosses.

Re: why not just run low tier maps: sometimes you just don't find the right low tier map. I've run every oasis that dropped to literally no avail. Still stuck on oasis in that quadrant just because i've only found 3 and as I progress in other quadrants the chances of me finding more oasis maps continue to dwindle.

Fortunately Zana selling unfound maps should help there quite a bit.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
September 06 2016 14:17 GMT
#22111
Can confirm Zana is a HUGE help. I got not much at the top right corner, got 5 not played maps from Zana today lol.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
September 06 2016 14:28 GMT
#22112
i still havent found a zana, ugh.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
September 06 2016 14:38 GMT
#22113
On September 06 2016 23:28 ticklishmusic wrote:
i still havent found a zana, ugh.

I had her in my 2nd map and thought it was standard lol. Mad luck?
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
September 06 2016 14:39 GMT
#22114
I'm in no way a hardcore Diablo player, but I recently started playing D3 again, and I enjoy it quite a lot! So I'm wondering: what is it that makes Path of Exile so much better than D3?

I'm not saying it's not better, I'm just genuinely wondering!
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
September 06 2016 14:44 GMT
#22115
On September 06 2016 23:38 HolydaKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2016 23:28 ticklishmusic wrote:
i still havent found a zana, ugh.

I had her in my 2nd map and thought it was standard lol. Mad luck?


I thought someone said that she popped up in everyone's first map, but I guess not. Now she's just standing in the lab taunting me.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
phantomlancer23
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
733 Posts
September 06 2016 15:25 GMT
#22116
On September 06 2016 23:39 Arnstein wrote:
I'm in no way a hardcore Diablo player, but I recently started playing D3 again, and I enjoy it quite a lot! So I'm wondering: what is it that makes Path of Exile so much better than D3?

I'm not saying it's not better, I'm just genuinely wondering!

I played diablo 3 vanilla around 600 hours but when i tried path i never played diablo again.I can write you pages explaining but i ll give you only an example.When you are low hp in diablo you just take a health potion everything is the same in path of exile you got to think what potion you should use according to the damage you received and its effects, so a potion in diablo only heals you but in path you must decide will you use your heal potion which removes bleed or removes curse or gives you life leach or gives you armor or gives you movement speed.So path has by far more strategic and deep gameplay than diablo in every aspect of the game from the potions up to builds items crafting it just so much deeper.
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
September 06 2016 15:56 GMT
#22117
On September 07 2016 00:25 phantomlancer23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2016 23:39 Arnstein wrote:
I'm in no way a hardcore Diablo player, but I recently started playing D3 again, and I enjoy it quite a lot! So I'm wondering: what is it that makes Path of Exile so much better than D3?

I'm not saying it's not better, I'm just genuinely wondering!

I played diablo 3 vanilla around 600 hours but when i tried path i never played diablo again.I can write you pages explaining but i ll give you only an example.When you are low hp in diablo you just take a health potion everything is the same in path of exile you got to think what potion you should use according to the damage you received and its effects, so a potion in diablo only heals you but in path you must decide will you use your heal potion which removes bleed or removes curse or gives you life leach or gives you armor or gives you movement speed.So path has by far more strategic and deep gameplay than diablo in every aspect of the game from the potions up to builds items crafting it just so much deeper.


Thanks for your answer!

I did not like vanilla D3 at all, but how it is now, with seasons etc. it's a LOT better! So I would like to get a reply from someone who played both.

But sounds like I should check out Path of Exile anyways
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
September 06 2016 15:57 GMT
#22118
On September 07 2016 00:25 phantomlancer23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2016 23:39 Arnstein wrote:
I'm in no way a hardcore Diablo player, but I recently started playing D3 again, and I enjoy it quite a lot! So I'm wondering: what is it that makes Path of Exile so much better than D3?

I'm not saying it's not better, I'm just genuinely wondering!

I played diablo 3 vanilla around 600 hours but when i tried path i never played diablo again.I can write you pages explaining but i ll give you only an example.When you are low hp in diablo you just take a health potion everything is the same in path of exile you got to think what potion you should use according to the damage you received and its effects, so a potion in diablo only heals you but in path you must decide will you use your heal potion which removes bleed or removes curse or gives you life leach or gives you armor or gives you movement speed.So path has by far more strategic and deep gameplay than diablo in every aspect of the game from the potions up to builds items crafting it just so much deeper.

1-2-3-4-5 I'm a pathfinder blade vortex
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
September 06 2016 18:31 GMT
#22119
So is any one of the corners better or worse than the others? I've jus been doing all the different maps I can but not sure where the best tiles are.
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
September 06 2016 18:32 GMT
#22120
On September 07 2016 00:25 phantomlancer23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2016 23:39 Arnstein wrote:
I'm in no way a hardcore Diablo player, but I recently started playing D3 again, and I enjoy it quite a lot! So I'm wondering: what is it that makes Path of Exile so much better than D3?

I'm not saying it's not better, I'm just genuinely wondering!

I played diablo 3 vanilla around 600 hours but when i tried path i never played diablo again.I can write you pages explaining but i ll give you only an example.When you are low hp in diablo you just take a health potion everything is the same in path of exile you got to think what potion you should use according to the damage you received and its effects, so a potion in diablo only heals you but in path you must decide will you use your heal potion which removes bleed or removes curse or gives you life leach or gives you armor or gives you movement speed.So path has by far more strategic and deep gameplay than diablo in every aspect of the game from the potions up to builds items crafting it just so much deeper.


The complexity of the game can be its downside though. I've just failed at (yet another) attempt at getting into it, despite having a solid group of friends who are really hardcore into it (their game time is in the thousands in it). For me there's just a lot of completely unnecessary complexity involved. The fact that it's also hard to experiment since it's extremely easy to ruin your character with a bad build isn't helping either. I also don't really like all this flashy things everywhere, seems like some Asian MMO.

It's back to Grim Dawn for me, which is what Diablo III should've been.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Prev 1 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 304
sorry 65
Mind 64
Bale 33
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
JimRising 725
Other Games
summit1g7877
Coldzera 722
WinterStarcraft644
C9.Mang0318
Sick153
febbydoto22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
BasetradeTV176
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2168
League of Legends
• Rush1483
Other Games
• Shiphtur634
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 43m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.