• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:03
CEST 18:03
KST 01:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9308 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 444

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 442 443 444 445 446 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
porkRaven
Profile Joined December 2010
United States953 Posts
July 15 2014 18:29 GMT
#8861
On July 15 2014 14:48 MarlieChurphy wrote:
Just came across this. Other than the weird character mods I actually think this is an improvement. It would be nice if at least we could turn off the cameras.



Maybe I can just hack my shit to turn cameras off online too? It still sucks that they are so long though.

There should be an option when you pick a character for whose stance you get to use too lol. Some do look nice but ones like dudely are obviously not meant to have that changed.
SHOUTOUTS TO Aylear!!!
Andre
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Slovenia3523 Posts
July 15 2014 18:53 GMT
#8862
So I just bought the SF bundle(AE+ultra) on steam. I only see the arcade edition in my game library, am I missing something? Can't find Ultra anywhere, I know it's available in august though - but you can pre-load most games on steam afaik?

Also any recommendations on what character should I focus early on, totally new to the series/fighting in general.
You must gather your party before venturing forth.
porkRaven
Profile Joined December 2010
United States953 Posts
July 15 2014 19:50 GMT
#8863
On July 16 2014 03:53 Andre wrote:
So I just bought the SF bundle(AE+ultra) on steam. I only see the arcade edition in my game library, am I missing something? Can't find Ultra anywhere, I know it's available in august though - but you can pre-load most games on steam afaik?

Also any recommendations on what character should I focus early on, totally new to the series/fighting in general.

Ryu is the most common suggestion. I would also put forth fei, barlog(boxer), guile, ken, sagat, or anyone you think that looks cool. If you look at the previous page there are some characters you should probably avoid if you have no real fundamentals (cviper, ibuki, etc.)
SHOUTOUTS TO Aylear!!!
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
July 15 2014 20:13 GMT
#8864
Ultra isn't available for the PC until August. You can't preload Ultra, not yet at least. FYI even if you could it wouldn't be playable until the release date.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
July 15 2014 20:42 GMT
#8865
On July 16 2014 03:53 Andre wrote:
So I just bought the SF bundle(AE+ultra) on steam. I only see the arcade edition in my game library, am I missing something? Can't find Ultra anywhere, I know it's available in august though - but you can pre-load most games on steam afaik?

Also any recommendations on what character should I focus early on, totally new to the series/fighting in general.


Ultra is available as a DLC under Arcade Edition. It's at the bottom, under all the costume packs.

If you're totally new to Street fighter, pick up Ryu, Guy, Cody, Guile or Balrog.
Watch a few of james chen videos ( First Attack ) on the youtube channel Ultrachentv, and the tutorial serie on VesperArcade youtube channel.
This will get you started.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
July 15 2014 22:51 GMT
#8866
On July 16 2014 05:42 Noocta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2014 03:53 Andre wrote:
So I just bought the SF bundle(AE+ultra) on steam. I only see the arcade edition in my game library, am I missing something? Can't find Ultra anywhere, I know it's available in august though - but you can pre-load most games on steam afaik?

Also any recommendations on what character should I focus early on, totally new to the series/fighting in general.


Ultra is available as a DLC under Arcade Edition. It's at the bottom, under all the costume packs.

If you're totally new to Street fighter, pick up Ryu, Guy, Cody, Guile or Balrog.
Watch a few of james chen videos ( First Attack ) on the youtube channel Ultrachentv, and the tutorial serie on VesperArcade youtube channel.
This will get you started.

Guy? Curious about this one. And I don't mean in a negative way, but rather I've never heard or expected that suggestion. He good for beginners? I know very little about playing the character.
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12261 Posts
July 16 2014 00:34 GMT
#8867
I don't think Guy is very good for a beginner at all. His game plan centers around run-stop pressure, frame traps, and really brutal punish combos. I would say his execution requirement is too high for a beginner, and his wakeup game is quite weak. He doesn't really teach you good fundamentals unlike Ryu, Boxer, Guile.
Moderator
Andre
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Slovenia3523 Posts
July 16 2014 09:39 GMT
#8868
Alright thanks for the suggestions guys. I've played a bit of Chun Li and really like her but I'll give a try for the ones people recommended.

Also checked some of VesperArcade's videos, only thing I'm not sure right about now is if it's really worth investing in a stick/pad? Never used it because #PCmasterrace. If it's possible to do all the stuff on keyboard I'd rather not switch because it would take ages to get used to controllers ~_~
You must gather your party before venturing forth.
Firkraag8
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1006 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-16 09:50:50
July 16 2014 09:49 GMT
#8869
On July 16 2014 18:39 Andre wrote:
Alright thanks for the suggestions guys. I've played a bit of Chun Li and really like her but I'll give a try for the ones people recommended.

Also checked some of VesperArcade's videos, only thing I'm not sure right about now is if it's really worth investing in a stick/pad? Never used it because #PCmasterrace. If it's possible to do all the stuff on keyboard I'd rather not switch because it would take ages to get used to controllers ~_~


You could buy a hitbox, it's similar to the way you play on a keyboard but with the advantage of the nicer buttons and layout.
image

Some characters you want to avoid on keyboards, you could probably never play a good grappler for example with the 720 motions and what not.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
aseq
Profile Joined January 2003
Netherlands4020 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-16 09:56:21
July 16 2014 09:55 GMT
#8870
On July 16 2014 18:39 Andre wrote:
Alright thanks for the suggestions guys. I've played a bit of Chun Li and really like her but I'll give a try for the ones people recommended.

Also checked some of VesperArcade's videos, only thing I'm not sure right about now is if it's really worth investing in a stick/pad? Never used it because #PCmasterrace. If it's possible to do all the stuff on keyboard I'd rather not switch because it would take ages to get used to controllers ~_~


It's possible to do everything on a keyboard, although you'll need to remap the buttons to make some things easier, 360 and 720 motions in particular. Which controller is best is really personal, Louffy just won Evo with a stock Playstation controller, while most people use fightsticks. It can take a while to change and get good though, so I'd just stick with one . If you're planning to attend tournaments, maybe a keyboard is inconvenient.
SwARmZzz
Profile Joined June 2013
Canada193 Posts
July 16 2014 13:29 GMT
#8871
Any notable players registered from Dreamhack Valencia this upcoming weekend...?
I assume Ryan hart, defending DH valencia champion will be in it and possibly infiltration for having won the recent one...?
St3MoR
Profile Joined November 2002
Spain3256 Posts
July 16 2014 13:38 GMT
#8872
Luffy, Cuongster, Perplex are confirmed days ago (+F-Word casting)

not confirmed but have said they are coming: Popi and Chino from Sweden

I don't know about Ryan, I really hope he is there.
Prophet in TL of the Makoto0124 ways
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
July 16 2014 14:09 GMT
#8873


Anyone know a name for the song or artist played in the first 10 seconds (Brokentier ad)? I know it's a longshot but I've tried finding it everywhere and I just can't
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
July 16 2014 16:03 GMT
#8874
On July 16 2014 18:39 Andre wrote:
Alright thanks for the suggestions guys. I've played a bit of Chun Li and really like her but I'll give a try for the ones people recommended.

Also checked some of VesperArcade's videos, only thing I'm not sure right about now is if it's really worth investing in a stick/pad? Never used it because #PCmasterrace. If it's possible to do all the stuff on keyboard I'd rather not switch because it would take ages to get used to controllers ~_~

Just pick something and stick to it. If you end up loving the game more than you expected and want to try a stick down the road, you can make the switch. It takes time and practice but it's up to you; controllers are very common these days, and plenty of people also just play on keyboard too. If you can get used to a "hitbox" style button setup on your keyboard, where your thumb is jump (basically any setup where you can have fingers on all 4 movement directions at once) then you're able to do just about anything you'd do on controller or stick. Even grapplers. 360 is awkward sometimes if you use a WASD setup, but with a "4 finger d-pad" setup (like ASD Spacebar) it's pretty easy.

As someone who is relatively new to the FGC, I think the "sticks >>>>>>>" idea is slowly fading. There are tons of prominent pad players in every game these days, even street fighter, and although they're much less common, many players speak very highly of hitboxes (which would essentially be keyboards). Basically "if you have the patience to learn one, then they're ridiculously good".
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
July 16 2014 16:57 GMT
#8875
On July 16 2014 18:55 aseq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2014 18:39 Andre wrote:
Alright thanks for the suggestions guys. I've played a bit of Chun Li and really like her but I'll give a try for the ones people recommended.

Also checked some of VesperArcade's videos, only thing I'm not sure right about now is if it's really worth investing in a stick/pad? Never used it because #PCmasterrace. If it's possible to do all the stuff on keyboard I'd rather not switch because it would take ages to get used to controllers ~_~


It's possible to do everything on a keyboard, although you'll need to remap the buttons to make some things easier, 360 and 720 motions in particular.

360s aren't hard on a keyboard, since you only need to do 632147. 720s on the other hand could be difficult.
EZ4ENCE
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12261 Posts
July 16 2014 17:18 GMT
#8876
On July 17 2014 01:57 WindWolf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2014 18:55 aseq wrote:
On July 16 2014 18:39 Andre wrote:
Alright thanks for the suggestions guys. I've played a bit of Chun Li and really like her but I'll give a try for the ones people recommended.

Also checked some of VesperArcade's videos, only thing I'm not sure right about now is if it's really worth investing in a stick/pad? Never used it because #PCmasterrace. If it's possible to do all the stuff on keyboard I'd rather not switch because it would take ages to get used to controllers ~_~


It's possible to do everything on a keyboard, although you'll need to remap the buttons to make some things easier, 360 and 720 motions in particular.

360s aren't hard on a keyboard, since you only need to do 632147. 720s on the other hand could be difficult.


Actually you only need to do 6248 or 4268 (only cardinal directions matter) and that's much easier to do when you're pressing keys as opposed to a stick. For 720s you only need to do 6248624 or 4268426. That's really easy if you have your directions bound to, say, ASDSpacebar because you just rap your fingers on the keys very quickly. asd[space]asd+punches and you're done. In fact, doing a standing 720 is very easy hitbox/keyboard compared to a stick for that reason.
Moderator
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
July 16 2014 18:18 GMT
#8877
On July 17 2014 02:18 Excalibur_Z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 01:57 WindWolf wrote:
On July 16 2014 18:55 aseq wrote:
On July 16 2014 18:39 Andre wrote:
Alright thanks for the suggestions guys. I've played a bit of Chun Li and really like her but I'll give a try for the ones people recommended.

Also checked some of VesperArcade's videos, only thing I'm not sure right about now is if it's really worth investing in a stick/pad? Never used it because #PCmasterrace. If it's possible to do all the stuff on keyboard I'd rather not switch because it would take ages to get used to controllers ~_~


It's possible to do everything on a keyboard, although you'll need to remap the buttons to make some things easier, 360 and 720 motions in particular.

360s aren't hard on a keyboard, since you only need to do 632147. 720s on the other hand could be difficult.


Actually you only need to do 6248 or 4268 (only cardinal directions matter) and that's much easier to do when you're pressing keys as opposed to a stick. For 720s you only need to do 6248624 or 4268426. That's really easy if you have your directions bound to, say, ASDSpacebar because you just rap your fingers on the keys very quickly. asd[space]asd+punches and you're done. In fact, doing a standing 720 is very easy hitbox/keyboard compared to a stick for that reason.

What direction do the numbers actually correspond to?
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-16 18:32:09
July 16 2014 18:30 GMT
#8878
On July 17 2014 03:18 c0ldfusion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 02:18 Excalibur_Z wrote:
On July 17 2014 01:57 WindWolf wrote:
On July 16 2014 18:55 aseq wrote:
On July 16 2014 18:39 Andre wrote:
Alright thanks for the suggestions guys. I've played a bit of Chun Li and really like her but I'll give a try for the ones people recommended.

Also checked some of VesperArcade's videos, only thing I'm not sure right about now is if it's really worth investing in a stick/pad? Never used it because #PCmasterrace. If it's possible to do all the stuff on keyboard I'd rather not switch because it would take ages to get used to controllers ~_~


It's possible to do everything on a keyboard, although you'll need to remap the buttons to make some things easier, 360 and 720 motions in particular.

360s aren't hard on a keyboard, since you only need to do 632147. 720s on the other hand could be difficult.


Actually you only need to do 6248 or 4268 (only cardinal directions matter) and that's much easier to do when you're pressing keys as opposed to a stick. For 720s you only need to do 6248624 or 4268426. That's really easy if you have your directions bound to, say, ASDSpacebar because you just rap your fingers on the keys very quickly. asd[space]asd+punches and you're done. In fact, doing a standing 720 is very easy hitbox/keyboard compared to a stick for that reason.

What direction do the numbers actually correspond to?

Refers to P1 side, so 6 would be forward and 4 would be backward.

Edit: however a 360 in SF4 can begin on any direction as long as you go through 270º motion (6248, 6842, 2486, etc etc). It's just usually easiest to save Up for last because then you won't jump before the grab happens.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
July 16 2014 20:17 GMT
#8879
On July 17 2014 03:18 c0ldfusion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 02:18 Excalibur_Z wrote:
On July 17 2014 01:57 WindWolf wrote:
On July 16 2014 18:55 aseq wrote:
On July 16 2014 18:39 Andre wrote:
Alright thanks for the suggestions guys. I've played a bit of Chun Li and really like her but I'll give a try for the ones people recommended.

Also checked some of VesperArcade's videos, only thing I'm not sure right about now is if it's really worth investing in a stick/pad? Never used it because #PCmasterrace. If it's possible to do all the stuff on keyboard I'd rather not switch because it would take ages to get used to controllers ~_~


It's possible to do everything on a keyboard, although you'll need to remap the buttons to make some things easier, 360 and 720 motions in particular.

360s aren't hard on a keyboard, since you only need to do 632147. 720s on the other hand could be difficult.


Actually you only need to do 6248 or 4268 (only cardinal directions matter) and that's much easier to do when you're pressing keys as opposed to a stick. For 720s you only need to do 6248624 or 4268426. That's really easy if you have your directions bound to, say, ASDSpacebar because you just rap your fingers on the keys very quickly. asd[space]asd+punches and you're done. In fact, doing a standing 720 is very easy hitbox/keyboard compared to a stick for that reason.

What direction do the numbers actually correspond to?


Numpad direction on 1 player side.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
July 16 2014 20:47 GMT
#8880
On July 17 2014 05:17 Noocta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 03:18 c0ldfusion wrote:
On July 17 2014 02:18 Excalibur_Z wrote:
On July 17 2014 01:57 WindWolf wrote:
On July 16 2014 18:55 aseq wrote:
On July 16 2014 18:39 Andre wrote:
Alright thanks for the suggestions guys. I've played a bit of Chun Li and really like her but I'll give a try for the ones people recommended.

Also checked some of VesperArcade's videos, only thing I'm not sure right about now is if it's really worth investing in a stick/pad? Never used it because #PCmasterrace. If it's possible to do all the stuff on keyboard I'd rather not switch because it would take ages to get used to controllers ~_~


It's possible to do everything on a keyboard, although you'll need to remap the buttons to make some things easier, 360 and 720 motions in particular.

360s aren't hard on a keyboard, since you only need to do 632147. 720s on the other hand could be difficult.


Actually you only need to do 6248 or 4268 (only cardinal directions matter) and that's much easier to do when you're pressing keys as opposed to a stick. For 720s you only need to do 6248624 or 4268426. That's really easy if you have your directions bound to, say, ASDSpacebar because you just rap your fingers on the keys very quickly. asd[space]asd+punches and you're done. In fact, doing a standing 720 is very easy hitbox/keyboard compared to a stick for that reason.

What direction do the numbers actually correspond to?


Numpad direction on 1 player side.
thanks
Prev 1 442 443 444 445 446 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM756
IndyStarCraft 173
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 711
Reynor 340
ByuN 263
TKL 263
IndyStarCraft 170
Railgan 78
BRAT_OK 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55913
Bisu 2899
Calm 2418
FanTaSy 885
Stork 604
Rush 462
hero 317
firebathero 170
actioN 135
Sharp 99
[ Show more ]
Sea.KH 53
Free 51
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 34
Pusan 30
soO 26
Rock 25
Hm[arnc] 19
Sexy 18
Terrorterran 18
Aegong 16
HiyA 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 11
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10249
Dendi1047
Counter-Strike
fl0m4547
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King91
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK5
Other Games
singsing2156
Liquid`RaSZi1565
B2W.Neo749
olofmeister695
Beastyqt641
Khaldor491
Mlord490
KnowMe318
crisheroes127
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV267
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Hinosc 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Reevou 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV519
League of Legends
• Nemesis3283
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1534
Other Games
• Shiphtur450
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 57m
OSC
6h 57m
Replay Cast
6h 57m
OSC
19h 57m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.