• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:09
CEST 18:09
KST 01:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11110 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 428

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 426 427 428 429 430 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
May 19 2014 20:52 GMT
#8541


I can't believe they went on with some of those nerfs.
The tsurugi and the Ultra 2 nerf are so unecessary and really give me a bad feeling. I'm not even sure her Ultra version is better than the AE v2012 one now.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
2stra
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands928 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-23 12:26:54
May 23 2014 10:42 GMT
#8542
Here is the complete changelist for USF4 on console for who hasn't seen it yet!

Lunge punch +1 T_T
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
May 23 2014 11:30 GMT
#8543
Way more nerfs in those patch notes than I was expecting. The balrog overhead change could be neat though.
St3MoR
Profile Joined November 2002
Spain3256 Posts
May 23 2014 13:05 GMT
#8544
Overall I'm satisfied, they didn't touch claw too much, small imprevements to old things and big system changes he can take advantage of

most interesting thing would be the new natural crossup with j.lk, remains to be seen how realiable it will be but sounds really nice not having to use character specific setups, quite often frame perfect, to achieve a miserable crossup
Prophet in TL of the Makoto0124 ways
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
May 23 2014 13:27 GMT
#8545
Same here, overall satisfied with the changes to my chars (Chun, E.Ryu, Juri, Rose).

And of the new chars, I'll probably give Elena a chance as well
EZ4ENCE
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
May 23 2014 14:31 GMT
#8546
On May 23 2014 20:30 Trumpet wrote:
Way more nerfs in those patch notes than I was expecting. The balrog overhead change could be neat though.

I did like that change. L Overhead as a now-safe but uncomboable overhead, as many other characters have. Pretty cool.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
May 23 2014 21:07 GMT
#8547
If you haven't done it already, I would advice you to watch Assassin's Fist


https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZLTS4u9M_2r89MGqgDNGGxQfmLuhtxqU

It's actually very good, I liked it a lot.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
May 23 2014 21:17 GMT
#8548
On May 24 2014 06:07 Noocta wrote:
If you haven't done it already, I would advice you to watch Assassin's Fist


https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZLTS4u9M_2r89MGqgDNGGxQfmLuhtxqU

It's actually very good, I liked it a lot.

lol wow. Is Capcom cool with this?
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
May 23 2014 21:26 GMT
#8549
On May 24 2014 06:17 c0ldfusion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2014 06:07 Noocta wrote:
If you haven't done it already, I would advice you to watch Assassin's Fist


https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZLTS4u9M_2r89MGqgDNGGxQfmLuhtxqU

It's actually very good, I liked it a lot.

lol wow. Is Capcom cool with this?

Yeah apparently. Anyway I hope it does well enough for a second season.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-23 21:32:19
May 23 2014 21:32 GMT
#8550
On May 24 2014 06:17 c0ldfusion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2014 06:07 Noocta wrote:
If you haven't done it already, I would advice you to watch Assassin's Fist


https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZLTS4u9M_2r89MGqgDNGGxQfmLuhtxqU

It's actually very good, I liked it a lot.

lol wow. Is Capcom cool with this?


Ono do a cameo in it, so most likely they are.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12261 Posts
May 23 2014 22:20 GMT
#8551
On May 24 2014 06:17 c0ldfusion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2014 06:07 Noocta wrote:
If you haven't done it already, I would advice you to watch Assassin's Fist


https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZLTS4u9M_2r89MGqgDNGGxQfmLuhtxqU

It's actually very good, I liked it a lot.

lol wow. Is Capcom cool with this?


Of course. They authorized it from pre-production.
Moderator
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
May 23 2014 22:21 GMT
#8552
On May 23 2014 23:31 Duka08 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2014 20:30 Trumpet wrote:
Way more nerfs in those patch notes than I was expecting. The balrog overhead change could be neat though.

I did like that change. L Overhead as a now-safe but uncomboable overhead, as many other characters have. Pretty cool.


I can't wait to play silly mind games with people on whether I'm using the light or heavy version. Unless they look real different (I don't think they do but I've never needed a reason to check) I think I can get away with the heavy one a bunch and maybe bait an attempted punish out of the occasional shoto
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
May 24 2014 06:28 GMT
#8553
Steam version has Steam achievements now.
Capcom is caring about the PC!
EZ4ENCE
TAMinator
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2706 Posts
May 24 2014 07:09 GMT
#8554
i liked the lore in the movie, hopefully they make season 2
2stra
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands928 Posts
May 24 2014 09:16 GMT
#8555
On May 24 2014 06:07 Noocta wrote:
If you haven't done it already, I would advice you to watch Assassin's Fist


https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZLTS4u9M_2r89MGqgDNGGxQfmLuhtxqU

It's actually very good, I liked it a lot.


I was skeptical at first but it really is quite good. Been watching all morning : )
aseq
Profile Joined January 2003
Netherlands4020 Posts
May 24 2014 12:53 GMT
#8556
On May 24 2014 18:16 2stra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2014 06:07 Noocta wrote:
If you haven't done it already, I would advice you to watch Assassin's Fist


https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZLTS4u9M_2r89MGqgDNGGxQfmLuhtxqU

It's actually very good, I liked it a lot.


I was skeptical at first but it really is quite good. Been watching all morning : )


Yeah at first I was laughing at a couple of things, now i'm enjoying it (near the end). I like the way they paid attention to details, the characters do a lot of stuff like the game characters (right down to taunts). Would have loved to see a couple more characters in it though...
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-24 14:07:33
May 24 2014 14:07 GMT
#8557
I think putting too many characters in the movies was one of the reason they end up bad. It's too hard to create good character development ifo you have too many.
The story arc of the Hado is about those 5 characters only anyway. There's 2 littles references to other characters ( + Show Spoiler +
Gouken speaks about meeting Gen during his pilgrimage and there's Dan name on the board of people who trained at the dojo
) which are well implemented in my opinion.

" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
May 29 2014 18:24 GMT
#8558
http://www.capcom-unity.com/combofiend/blog/2014/05/27/ssfivae-gfwl-to-steamworks-transition

Soon, we PC users will be using Steamworks instead of GFWL.
If they don't screw up the netcode, I forgive them for delaying Ultra for PC
EZ4ENCE
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12261 Posts
May 29 2014 19:11 GMT
#8559
On May 24 2014 23:07 Noocta wrote:
I think putting too many characters in the movies was one of the reason they end up bad. It's too hard to create good character development ifo you have too many.
The story arc of the Hado is about those 5 characters only anyway. There's 2 littles references to other characters ( + Show Spoiler +
Gouken speaks about meeting Gen during his pilgrimage and there's Dan name on the board of people who trained at the dojo
) which are well implemented in my opinion.



Didn't Ken also knock shoulders with Guile when they went to the bar?
Moderator
Dizmaul
Profile Joined March 2010
United States831 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-29 19:17:15
May 29 2014 19:16 GMT
#8560
Ultra auto d/l and installed I think and now I cant play AE, Its just normal Super. How do I fix this with out messing anything up for Ultra release?
It is what it is
Prev 1 426 427 428 429 430 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM756
IndyStarCraft 184
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 756
Reynor 351
TKL 314
ByuN 279
IndyStarCraft 184
Railgan 83
BRAT_OK 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55520
Bisu 2919
Calm 2409
FanTaSy 879
Stork 596
Rush 457
hero 297
firebathero 170
actioN 133
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 50
Sea.KH 49
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 34
Pusan 30
soO 25
Rock 24
Terrorterran 20
Aegong 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10396
Dendi983
Counter-Strike
fl0m4700
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing2084
Liquid`RaSZi1601
B2W.Neo727
Beastyqt655
Mlord485
Khaldor466
olofmeister423
KnowMe326
crisheroes177
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV546
League of Legends
• Nemesis3226
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1484
Other Games
• Shiphtur492
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 51m
OSC
6h 51m
Replay Cast
6h 51m
OSC
19h 51m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.