• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:17
CEST 17:17
KST 00:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7732 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 427

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 425 426 427 428 429 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12261 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-14 23:01:45
May 14 2014 22:58 GMT
#8521
Hey guys I won a tournament http://challonge.com/ggSF4gfwl2014_1

Used Sakura and all her character-specific setups. She's going to get nerfed badly in Ultra, possibly to the point where I'll have to switch mains...
Moderator
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
May 14 2014 23:36 GMT
#8522
On May 15 2014 07:58 Excalibur_Z wrote:
Hey guys I won a tournament http://challonge.com/ggSF4gfwl2014_1

Used Sakura and all her character-specific setups. She's going to get nerfed badly in Ultra, possibly to the point where I'll have to switch mains...


Gratz !

I feel she'll be fine. Juso is already doing adjustement and finishing his combos with HP DP so he gets softr knockdown mix ups.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
May 15 2014 01:49 GMT
#8523
Does anyone regularly play on PC? looking to get long sets in since I can't make it to locals.
St3MoR
Profile Joined November 2002
Spain3256 Posts
May 15 2014 08:21 GMT
#8524
On May 15 2014 07:58 Excalibur_Z wrote:
Hey guys I won a tournament http://challonge.com/ggSF4gfwl2014_1

Used Sakura and all her character-specific setups. She's going to get nerfed badly in Ultra, possibly to the point where I'll have to switch mains...


gratz man!!! you should stick with her in ultra, will have to work really hard to overcome dw tho!!! Most rushdown/mixup character users will take the turn and switch to Yun given he seems really strong again, be classy you represent this community

Also your username in challonge gave me an idea, I came by some unexpected microsoft points and decided I will change my XBL gamertag, since I have a very crappy one due to my usual handle being in use when I got the console. Sadly the ID it's still taken, but I can solve it with ""TL " prefix, I'm really proud of being part of this site after all
Prophet in TL of the Makoto0124 ways
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
May 15 2014 17:04 GMT
#8525
Well, June 3rd for the console DLC
No PC version before August 8th

I don't know what to do now.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
May 15 2014 17:26 GMT
#8526
On May 16 2014 02:04 Noocta wrote:
Well, June 3rd for the console DLC
No PC version before August 8th

I don't know what to do now.

Play something else? Like Skullgirls
EZ4ENCE
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
May 15 2014 17:29 GMT
#8527
On May 16 2014 02:26 WindWolf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2014 02:04 Noocta wrote:
Well, June 3rd for the console DLC
No PC version before August 8th

I don't know what to do now.

Play something else? Like Skullgirls


I'm not really into that game.
I'm kinda committed to getting good in SF4 now.. Not sure I can occupied myself for 2 months. ~~
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
ain
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany786 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-15 18:23:51
May 15 2014 18:23 GMT
#8528
The break is just when I have to start studying for exams so I'm not complaining.


So Combofiend just uploaded videos documenting the ultra changes to youtube. Those changes must be final. Judging by that I'm pretty sure Gouken will be a character in Ultra.
Cr.mp xx fireball FADC combos, a proper reversal, a knockdown combo off of his 3f cr.lp. He's gonna be good.
Ophe
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden388 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-15 18:31:59
May 15 2014 18:31 GMT
#8529
I'm finished with my exams a couple of days before the console release. And then two fucking months for the PC release. I might have to look into getting my hands on a 360 over the summer.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
May 15 2014 19:25 GMT
#8530


The Yun army is back.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Lemstar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States387 Posts
May 15 2014 19:35 GMT
#8531
On May 16 2014 02:04 Noocta wrote:
Well, June 3rd for the console DLC
No PC version before August 8th

I don't know what to do now.

Find people to play the Ultra mod with.
ain
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany786 Posts
May 15 2014 19:54 GMT
#8532
On May 16 2014 04:25 Noocta wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU9898Up844

The Yun army is back.


I don't see how that is anything special. Yun with full meter can do a lot of damage. Super secret tech from great nippon.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-15 19:58:48
May 15 2014 19:58 GMT
#8533
On May 16 2014 04:54 ain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2014 04:25 Noocta wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU9898Up844

The Yun army is back.


I don't see how that is anything special. Yun with full meter can do a lot of damage. Super secret tech from great nippon.


He doesn't put you one hit away from stun in this current version, Geneijin does no stun.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
ain
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany786 Posts
May 15 2014 20:40 GMT
#8534
Genei Jin also allows for many more resets. There have been videos of stuff like this for ages for him. How often do you actually see it happen?
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
May 15 2014 21:28 GMT
#8535
On May 16 2014 05:40 ain wrote:
Genei Jin also allows for many more resets. There have been videos of stuff like this for ages for him. How often do you actually see it happen?

I also loathe videos that use a fully-charged Ultra to demonstrate a point about damage
2stra
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands928 Posts
May 15 2014 21:34 GMT
#8536
I haven't used my xbox in over 2 years. It has become a noisy old machine. No xbox live too. Meh.
Don't want to buy a version I'll only use for two months. Maybe I'll play Marvel for a while.

Pls no Yun Army btw
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
May 15 2014 21:45 GMT
#8537
On May 16 2014 05:40 ain wrote:
Genei Jin also allows for many more resets. There have been videos of stuff like this for ages for him. How often do you actually see it happen?


Often. Kazunoko is using the red focus combo in the video all the time already.
The ultra part later is irrelevant.

sMP > shoulder > ex red focus > ex palm > LP shoulder > HP lunge is the scary part.
Basically you give up the reset at the end of geneijin for 600 more stun.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
May 17 2014 05:10 GMT
#8538
http://www.reddit.com/r/SF4/comments/25pvm3/super_street_fighter_iv_arcade_edition_steam/

Looks like the Steamworks port of SF is still happening
EZ4ENCE
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12261 Posts
May 17 2014 07:59 GMT
#8539
On May 17 2014 14:10 WindWolf wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/SF4/comments/25pvm3/super_street_fighter_iv_arcade_edition_steam/

Looks like the Steamworks port of SF is still happening


Yeah... on August 5! Damn... why can't PC just come out the same day as console =( I'm going to be skipping the console version this time, and going two full months on an old version is going to suck.
Moderator
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
May 17 2014 08:30 GMT
#8540
On May 17 2014 16:59 Excalibur_Z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2014 14:10 WindWolf wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/SF4/comments/25pvm3/super_street_fighter_iv_arcade_edition_steam/

Looks like the Steamworks port of SF is still happening


Yeah... on August 5! Damn... why can't PC just come out the same day as console =( I'm going to be skipping the console version this time, and going two full months on an old version is going to suck.

Coincidentally, I'm going to buy myself a new computer in the end of August, and I'm gonna be busy during the summer with my summer job and other stuff. So I'm not that bitter, since I'm not playing that much of this game right now.
EZ4ENCE
Prev 1 425 426 427 428 429 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM329
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 329
Reynor 222
ByuN 153
TKL 120
Railgan 79
Codebar 65
BRAT_OK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 60287
Bisu 2865
FanTaSy 1030
Stork 849
Calm 604
Rush 427
hero 412
firebathero 202
Snow 142
Sharp 91
[ Show more ]
Free 67
Mind 66
Sea.KH 52
Pusan 49
ToSsGirL 38
Trap 38
Sexy 32
Mong 25
Bale 25
Terrorterran 24
Hm[arnc] 22
Aegong 21
Rock 20
HiyA 17
soO 17
Sacsri 10
Shine 10
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8458
Dendi1054
Counter-Strike
fl0m4307
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2299
Liquid`RaSZi1404
B2W.Neo734
Beastyqt587
olofmeister482
Mlord457
Khaldor425
KnowMe299
Hui .214
crisheroes174
Chillindude61
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV254
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
League of Legends
• Nemesis3431
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1750
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 43m
OSC
7h 43m
Replay Cast
7h 43m
OSC
20h 43m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.