• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:54
CEST 16:54
KST 23:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6557 users

Tribes: Ascend - FPS announced by Hi-Rez Studios. - Page 40

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 196 Next
Graviton
Profile Joined November 2011
Australia146 Posts
December 06 2011 09:55 GMT
#781
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 06 2011 18:52 FaRess wrote:
On December 06 2011 18:40 Luckbox wrote:
VP519-C6442-B4774-FD5B4-16597
VP1CE-85DCB-F00F4-D2193-5F00D
VP068-A68E9-E8AC4-8408A-ED95C


Looks like they have been all used ... I'm dying to try this game, people that jumped on this please add the friend keys

Yeah, they disappeared in the 3 minutes it took me to D/L and install the client.
Dark.Carnival
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5095 Posts
December 06 2011 09:58 GMT
#782
i got the last of those keys :D tyty
@QxGDarkCell ._.
FaRess
Profile Joined September 2010
Tunisia937 Posts
December 06 2011 10:02 GMT
#783
On December 06 2011 18:55 Graviton wrote:
Show nested quote +
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 06 2011 18:52 FaRess wrote:
On December 06 2011 18:40 Luckbox wrote:
VP519-C6442-B4774-FD5B4-16597
VP1CE-85DCB-F00F4-D2193-5F00D
VP068-A68E9-E8AC4-8408A-ED95C


Looks like they have been all used ... I'm dying to try this game, people that jumped on this please add the friend keys

Yeah, they disappeared in the 3 minutes it took me to D/L and install the client.


yup exactly what happened to me...
YoloStar <3
ICarrotU
Profile Joined February 2011
United States254 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 10:47:39
December 06 2011 10:43 GMT
#784
Tried out the game tonight, pretty fun, but I'm a little upset of the LoL model instead of something like the TF2 model (purchasing gameplay tools rather than cosmetic changes). I understand that all the classes and perks can be unlocked via playing the game (and by the looks of it would take you a very long time) but I'm not necessarily sure if that's feasible for a truly competitive game. Looking at all of the biggest competitive games; Counter-Strike, Quake, DotA, Starcraft, Marvel v Capcom, Street Fighter, and even Halo etc., none of these have any form of unlocking (or purchasing with $) 'tools' which you use to compete with. I realize that F2P with micro-transactions is looking to be the business model for games of the future, but I believe it can be done without adding a restictive farming/grinding aspect to the game, as I feel this negatively impacts the competitive nature of the game, in respect to a situation in countering a certain class or using the 'right' class for the job, but realizing you have yet to unlock that class (as I personally believe is the case in League of Legends).

Anyway, that aside, it took me a bit to get the hang of the physics with skiing and the projectile speed/arc of the weapons but I ended up having quite a bit of fun, although it was frustrating at times. I very much enjoy the fast pacing of the game, really a breathe of fresh air in the current FPS market. I was very close to pre-ordering the game (Giving you VIP Access and a large amount of the in-game currency and a boost to the rate you earn it and xp) but after playing for about 1 1/2 hours, I'm on the fence about it. When only being able to play 2 of I believe 12 classes in the game at the moment, I'm eager to try the others out and see if they are better suited for my playstyle, but the realization that it would take 100's of games to unlock them all, and then 100's more to unlock all the perks for each, I can only be reminded of the 'never ending chase for upgrades' in MMOs.

I will continue to try the game out, and it's really been entertaining playing CTF with a coordinated group of friends. Who knows, perhaps they will tweak the prices, starter classes or currency gain, it is only beta, after all.

Edit: I suppose I should add I have not played any of the previous Tribes titles (save for maybe an hour or two of vengeance 5+ years ago).
n00bie
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany21 Posts
December 06 2011 11:16 GMT
#785
@ ICarrotU

you can test every class in the training mode, there are no enemys in there but you can test the feel of them!

atleast it will help you from making a purchase(with ingame money or otherwise) you would regret
Glenstorm
Profile Joined January 2009
United States69 Posts
December 06 2011 11:17 GMT
#786
On December 06 2011 19:43 ICarrotU wrote:
Who knows, perhaps they will tweak the prices, starter classes or currency gain, it is only beta, after all.

They've been doing just that over the last few patches. They made the change of lowering class cost from 15,000 to 9,800, cutting the cost of pathfinder and juggernaut in half, and adding the first win of the day which is an extra 50 tokens. I don't really know if they have any plans to drop the prices further, but I doubt it will get to the point where it's easy to unlock everything as f2p since that would hamper their business model.

I bought the VIP package to get into the beta, and I've been moderately happy with it thus far. I despise grind elements in games, so I usually find it a better use of my time to work a few hours IRL than to pump 50 hours in a game to reach the same state. The $30 package gives you 5 (or 6 if you take jugger and pathfinder), bringing you to 7 or 8 out of the 12 classes, and with the jumper and scrambler basically being useless it's fairly close to the complete set. Even with the VIP 50% and the 2x booster (which stack to 3x, and also stack with the first win of the day) it still takes an annoyingly long time to grind out additional classes. I think it's been put at 10 hours each for jugg and pathfinder, and 20 each for the rest. So without the boosts, you'd be playing 30 and 60 hours per class, which is pretty horrendous (someone correct me if the token/hour is wrong, I haven't payed close attention). Ultimately, it comes down to how much you enjoy the game, how you value your time/money, and whether you feel like protesting crappy grind systems with your wallet. I personally find the game more fun with the variety of roles unlocked, however.

Hope this helps.
Percutio
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1672 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 11:22:36
December 06 2011 11:20 GMT
#787
30-60 hours per class actually sounds about right, probably something closer to 60 rather than 30. At the very least ranger and soldier are two of the better classes although a team that doesn't have a tech or enough heavies is disadvantaged which sucks.
What does it matter how I loose it?
Headnoob
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia2108 Posts
December 06 2011 11:22 GMT
#788
VP87E-76D4C-80D64-DE3B4-60A60
VP3DC-F2F66-DFFA4-4DD8E-EE25F
VPFC0-E2AE2-6E5C4-D9087-B8426

get some keys guys.
FaRess
Profile Joined September 2010
Tunisia937 Posts
December 06 2011 11:25 GMT
#789
On December 06 2011 20:22 Headnoob wrote:
VP87E-76D4C-80D64-DE3B4-60A60
VP3DC-F2F66-DFFA4-4DD8E-EE25F
VPFC0-E2AE2-6E5C4-D9087-B8426

get some keys guys.



thanks so much, i took this one guys : VPFC0-E2AE2-6E5C4-D9087-B8426
YoloStar <3
procyonlotor
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy473 Posts
December 06 2011 11:27 GMT
#790
On December 06 2011 20:22 Headnoob wrote:
VP87E-76D4C-80D64-DE3B4-60A60


Thanks, dude! If I get my hands on some extra keys somehow I will post them here.

Morphling_
Profile Joined May 2011
87 Posts
December 06 2011 11:28 GMT
#791
I got one of the keys thanks Headnoob!
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
December 06 2011 11:37 GMT
#792
Can someone PM me a key please I keep missing these
KTY
Headnoob
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia2108 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 12:23:27
December 06 2011 12:08 GMT
#793
VP17A-AEC5E-74884-517A0-BCED0
VPBA9-9F62F-88544-B9BAD-C3BA6

another 2 keys, i'll keep throwing keys up until everyone who wants one gets one.

Edit: VPEFD-4970F-0ED04-297A8-721C6 missed one
Graviton
Profile Joined November 2011
Australia146 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 12:20:45
December 06 2011 12:16 GMT
#794
Thanks Headnoob, I really appreciate it! I used the second one, by the way.
Jarvs
Profile Joined December 2009
Australia639 Posts
December 06 2011 12:19 GMT
#795
Grabbed this key: VP17A-AEC5E-74884-517A0-BCED0

Thanks Headnoob.
Thereisnosaurus
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Australia1822 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 12:35:30
December 06 2011 12:35 GMT
#796
I just want to make a point.

If you are worried about competition unlocks and progression elements, ALL official/semi-official tournaments will be played on special accounts with everything completely unlocked (all classes and all progression). Purchasing classes and progression is only for public/fun play.

If you'd like to get your hands on one of those accounts, head on over to the forums and sign up in the team thread. There will be a team league beginning relatively shortly, with teams based in EU/NA/AU

also

more keys ^^

SCBE99BAA98A444A81B39E860
SC56236B4F97864D69B68A6B9
SCBC72C9CC83564D089484C99
SCF2E59E8F0B764532BA4F6D1
SCEA89A779C1004C8BB979AB9
Poisonous Sheep counter Hydras
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
December 06 2011 12:38 GMT
#797
Thanks!!
KTY
teks
Profile Joined March 2008
Norway263 Posts
December 06 2011 12:45 GMT
#798
I used this one: SC56236B4F97864D69B68A6B9 (second from the top)

Thanks a lot for the key, Thereisnosaurus! =)
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
December 06 2011 13:04 GMT
#799
I took one of the keys from this thread but don't remember which one so thanks and sorry for whoever tries to use it later!!!
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
tradfursten
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden13 Posts
December 06 2011 13:09 GMT
#800
Thanks!
I took the first key in the post from Thereisnosaurus. Thanks allot!
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 196 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 92
Codebar 62
Reynor 58
RotterdaM 40
TKL 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65273
Bisu 2454
FanTaSy 999
Stork 962
Rush 840
hero 619
Snow 225
firebathero 196
Sharp 132
Mind 106
[ Show more ]
Free 71
Sexy 64
Sea.KH 61
Pusan 58
ToSsGirL 45
Trap 38
Bale 28
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 22
Rock 20
HiyA 20
Terrorterran 19
Aegong 17
yabsab 16
zelot 11
Noble 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
soO 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9863
Dendi884
Counter-Strike
fl0m2721
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King67
Other Games
singsing2260
Liquid`RaSZi1410
Beastyqt741
B2W.Neo667
Mlord514
olofmeister441
Happy385
Khaldor354
KnowMe278
Hui .219
crisheroes165
Chillindude68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV266
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV503
League of Legends
• Nemesis3615
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1650
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
7m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 7m
OSC
8h 7m
Replay Cast
8h 7m
OSC
21h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.