• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:12
CEST 02:12
KST 09:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8990 users

Tribes: Ascend - FPS announced by Hi-Rez Studios. - Page 41

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 196 Next
HAUER
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark208 Posts
December 06 2011 13:37 GMT
#801
Any kind TL-member who could spare me a beta key? :D
(sym): i think of myself as a savant of the internet
Sporadic44
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States533 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 14:50:29
December 06 2011 13:41 GMT
#802
Anyone up for a trade? Dota 2 key for a tribes key? PM =)
Edit: to clarify I have a spare Dota 2 key, and i'd like to get in on tribes beta to see what the hypes about

Edit2: Keys gone, thanks for the speedy response you guys are great. HeadNoob was nice enough to give me a key for free, I'm passing along the Dota 2 key to PassiveAce for free in the spirit of giving. Happy fragging
"Opportunities multiply as they are seized."
Lovin
Profile Joined May 2009
Denmark812 Posts
December 06 2011 14:16 GMT
#803
This is the game I'm having the most fun with since I joined QuakeLive Beta! Such an awesome game, and it feels like I've only scratched the surface in 2 days
AKA SuddenSalad
fly.stat
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States449 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 14:38:16
December 06 2011 14:35 GMT
#804
On December 06 2011 22:04 heyoka wrote:
I took one of the keys from this thread but don't remember which one so thanks and sorry for whoever tries to use it later!!!


Ahhh, I thought your name looked familiar!

I think I killed you for a deathmatch victory not too long ago XP
Until I write you again, take care of your precious person.
Headnoob
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia2108 Posts
December 06 2011 14:39 GMT
#805
VPC84-CF1C3-06704-9BB9B-6F446
VPB54-82E29-38214-0C9AE-651EC
Gurrgeh
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom24 Posts
December 06 2011 14:42 GMT
#806
On December 06 2011 23:39 Headnoob wrote:
VPC84-CF1C3-06704-9BB9B-6F446
VPB54-82E29-38214-0C9AE-651EC


I used VPC84-CF1C3-06704-9BB9B-6F446. Thank you kind TLer!! I hope it's a lot of fun.. I remember playing tribes games years ago.
Headnoob
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia2108 Posts
December 06 2011 14:43 GMT
#807
On December 06 2011 23:42 Gurrgeh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 23:39 Headnoob wrote:
VPC84-CF1C3-06704-9BB9B-6F446
VPB54-82E29-38214-0C9AE-651EC


I used VPC84-CF1C3-06704-9BB9B-6F446. Thank you kind TLer!! I hope it's a lot of fun.. I remember playing tribes games years ago.


nice little learning curve to it, but it's extremely fun.
MinoMino
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1103 Posts
December 06 2011 14:44 GMT
#808
Damn it. Had to patch and all, so I didn't get a key in time. D:

Oh well, maybe next time. Thanks to everyone giving away keys, please don't stop. :p
Blah.
Headnoob
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia2108 Posts
December 06 2011 15:06 GMT
#809
On December 06 2011 23:44 MinoMino wrote:
Damn it. Had to patch and all, so I didn't get a key in time. D:

Oh well, maybe next time. Thanks to everyone giving away keys, please don't stop. :p


here you go buddy, get the next wave.

VP467-71B2E-5D8A4-29E86-0D02A
VP1B9-D3101-3ADD4-E009F-C154D
VP11B-D6BD0-6CFF4-CE889-9E6F3

i'm amazed just how quickly they're disappearing too!
HAUER
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark208 Posts
December 06 2011 15:10 GMT
#810
Thank you, headnoob. I took the middle key.
(sym): i think of myself as a savant of the internet
Wormster
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom53 Posts
December 06 2011 15:37 GMT
#811
Just took the top one, thanks alot!
sWitcH.659
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada96 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 15:47:25
December 06 2011 15:40 GMT
#812
Are there any keys left? I'd love to give this game a try. PM please!
froGGifyre
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States213 Posts
December 06 2011 15:44 GMT
#813
would love a key please pm me !
channel PanK since '00 twitter.com/froggifyre twitch.tv/froggifyre
gurrpp
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States437 Posts
December 06 2011 15:47 GMT
#814
Levelup live, the guys who did quake live at dreamhack, are considering getting involved with tribes:ascend: http://www.reddit.com/r/Tribes/comments/n2eks/level_up_tv_are_the_1_source_for_european_quake/
hot fuh days
MinoMino
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1103 Posts
December 06 2011 15:48 GMT
#815
On December 07 2011 00:06 Headnoob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 23:44 MinoMino wrote:
Damn it. Had to patch and all, so I didn't get a key in time. D:

Oh well, maybe next time. Thanks to everyone giving away keys, please don't stop. :p


here you go buddy, get the next wave.

VP467-71B2E-5D8A4-29E86-0D02A
VP1B9-D3101-3ADD4-E009F-C154D
VP11B-D6BD0-6CFF4-CE889-9E6F3

i'm amazed just how quickly they're disappearing too!

Haha, whoops, I missed out again. It's alright though, I need to study for my finals and getting a key would most certainly not help. :p
Blah.
Morphling_
Profile Joined May 2011
87 Posts
December 06 2011 16:01 GMT
#816
Played a few of you just now, heyoka xxio and darkcell. Looks pretty fun, I'm a bit concerned with how slow you get tokens though (2 hours of play got me just under 500, and classes cost 10k, so we're looking at 40 hours per class with 18 classes to get, assuming your as bad as me).
Coriolis
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1152 Posts
December 06 2011 16:03 GMT
#817
2 hours of playtime should get you roughly 400 tokens without VIP, 600 with it.
Descolada in everything not TL/Starcraft
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
December 06 2011 16:17 GMT
#818
I'll probably try to hop on and play today, never played Tribes before, just going to try this game out a bit since the pace of the game is intriguing, then I'll probably hop back on dota 2 since I haven't played it more than 2 games since like MLG -o-
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Bloodash
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands1384 Posts
December 06 2011 16:18 GMT
#819
VP268-F8CA2-D3AA4-69AA8-E22CC
VP2D5-ED40F-DAEE4-8C0B9-D4EB1
VPC33-BC109-6FFC4-AB297-56225

GL HF!
I'll bite this hand that feeds me, and take it for my own!
ArcticVanguard
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States450 Posts
December 06 2011 16:28 GMT
#820
On December 07 2011 01:18 Bloodash wrote:
VP268-F8CA2-D3AA4-69AA8-E22CC
VP2D5-ED40F-DAEE4-8C0B9-D4EB1
VPC33-BC109-6FFC4-AB297-56225

GL HF!

Thanks so much, mate. I used VP268-F8CA2-D3AA4-69AA8-E22CC for a friend of mine.
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." ~C.S. Lewis
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 196 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 475
Bale 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever656
League of Legends
Doublelift4862
Other Games
summit1g10555
JimRising 462
ViBE246
KnowMe190
Livibee187
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick728
BasetradeTV165
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• Adnapsc2 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1508
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur554
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 48m
Patches Events
14h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 48m
OSC
22h 48m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.