• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:55
CEST 02:55
KST 09:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8747 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 76

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 698 Next
HenL
Profile Joined February 2010
Norway111 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 23:15:32
November 24 2011 23:14 GMT
#1501
On November 25 2011 07:47 crate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 07:12 Purind wrote:
On November 24 2011 18:46 undyinglight wrote:
Are their any good JRPGs on Steam that I should be looking into during this sale? I want to get The Last Remnant if that goes on a larger sale than it is as of current. What else should I be looking into as far as JRPGs or Western games that are done in a similar style to JRPGS?

Thx guys.


Recettear is brilliant and has some awesome dialogue. It's so good I'm gonna buy any EasyGameStation games that get localized or even any games that Carpe Fulgur worked on until I play one that sucks. Yup, that means I'm getting Chantelise even if it doesn't look mind blowingly interesting

I'm keeping my eye on Chantelise, seeing if it'll drop lower. I can accept a $5 price but I'll be kicking myself if I could have saved another buck or two.

Honestly Chantelise is mostly just more fun than Recettear unless you really liked the item shop bit of Recettear (which I suppose was amusing for a bit, but once you figure it out there's not much else to it). Otherwise it's pretty similar but you have a bit more you can do in combat so it ends up being more fun.

I mean Recettear was still well worth playing but if I had to pick one of the two games it would be Chantelise.


Haven't played them, but yeah; Chantelise seems more enticing.

I played some more Sequence, it's really good and was obscenely cheap even at full price. I would highly recommend it, the battle system is really cool with a very high skill ceiling involving multitasking and the writing is mostly pretty sharp so far. Music by Ronald Jenkees, although there could probably be a few more tracks. The music is not encrypted either, so you can grab it from the game folder. The developer(singular person) has patched the game non-stop since release too, and added requested features such as speed mods(which people from ITG\Stepmania\DDR backgrounds will appreciate).
Scribble
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
2077 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 01:30:05
November 25 2011 01:25 GMT
#1502
On November 25 2011 07:56 dazed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 04:27 MisterD wrote:
VVVVVV has an awesome 8bit soundtrack, get the game and play it to see if you want the soundtrack :p


They should totally upgrade VVVVVV with better graphics/sounds. That would be the fucking nuts


I disagree. The graphics/sounds are part of the charm. Besides, the soundtrack is awesome as is.

Edit: That kind of stuff tends to end disastrously anyway. Just look at the 'Re-shelled' version of Turtles in Time compared to the original version.
Fireflies
Profile Joined January 2010
United Kingdom211 Posts
November 25 2011 02:05 GMT
#1503
On November 25 2011 07:42 BlueBird. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 07:12 Purind wrote:
On November 24 2011 18:46 undyinglight wrote:
Are their any good JRPGs on Steam that I should be looking into during this sale? I want to get The Last Remnant if that goes on a larger sale than it is as of current. What else should I be looking into as far as JRPGs or Western games that are done in a similar style to JRPGS?

Thx guys.


Recettear is brilliant and has some awesome dialogue. It's so good I'm gonna buy any EasyGameStation games that get localized or even any games that Carpe Fulgur worked on until I play one that sucks. Yup, that means I'm getting Chantelise even if it doesn't look mind blowingly interesting

I'm keeping my eye on Chantelise, seeing if it'll drop lower. I can accept a $5 price but I'll be kicking myself if I could have saved another buck or two.


wait for that 75% off, If you can hold off for winter sale its pretty likely we'll see it.

Has anyone tried out all the fallout NV dlc? Which DLC is worth having?


Old World Blues is the best by far, amusing NPCs, weird enemies to fight, useful weapons, perks and lots of skill checks. Honest Hearts is fairly short and there aren't many quests to do, but it's nice to wonder around and find the hidden caches left around. Dead Money is very character/plot driven, it's sort of interesting but it can be annoying. Lonesome Road is sort of like Dead Money (but with WTF Deathclaws) but it didn't make me spend half a hour looking for a hologram projector so I enjoyed it more.

Courier’s Stash just starts you off with all the pre-order items and Gun Runners’ Arsenal adds quite a lot of new weapons, weapon mods and recipies.

All the DLC is worth getting at 75% off, but at normal prices I'd say Old World Blues was worth it, maybe Lonesome Road as well.
One giant leap for mankind
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 02:18:53
November 25 2011 02:08 GMT
#1504
OH GOD LOL

THOSE LA NOIRE RECOMMENDED SPECS

* Quad Core 3.2GHz
* 8GB RAM
* 16GB HDD space
* ATI Radeon 6850 1GB

Oh my lordy, that's just a textbook poorly optimized console port if I've ever seen one.

EDIT: Oh Lordy, I'll try to keep this as polite as possible but don't count on much people. Get quite passionate about the Fallout series

Anyone who says that Fallout 3 > Fallout New Vegas knows nothing of the Fallout series. It's as simple as that. Not only does FO3 break unimaginable barriers of originality of its story (I KNOW LET'S COPY FALLOUT 1'S STORY, THEN COMBINE IT WITH FALLOUT 2'S STORY. NO ONE WILL EVER NOTICE!!!!), but the gameplay is total ass compared to New Vegas. Third Person is trash compared to New Vegas (which isn't saying much, honestly, but whatever). They honestly should have called it VATS 3 and put "fallout" in fine print. Because that's all it is. VATS is so brokenly overpowered in that game, and there's no use in NOT using it all the time and just spamming on the head. With Iron Sights implemented in New Vegas and fixing a lot of normal weapon damage outside of VATS crits, you at least have a legitimate reason not to just go around spamming VATS 24/7.

New Vegas fixes a lot of shit that was broken in Fallout 3. Not to mention, it keeps to the atmosphere and story of the Fallout universe better. Anyone who has played 1 and 2 knows this. I mean, what the fuck Fallout 3. Brotherhood of Steel are the good guys in that game? That literally makes no sense under any circumstance. The world was empty and bland. Copy pasted areas left and right, those tunnels were atrocious, and to top it all off: Optimus Prime decides to visit at the end.

I know I'm sounding super aggressive, but I mean honestly. Fallout 3 shits on every fragment of established lore in the Fallout universe, takes the stories of the first two games, convoluted them, and then shat on those too. VATS was a HORRIBLE attempt to mimick the turn based play in F1 and F2. New Vegas may still be a painfully average game (7.5-8/10 for me personally without mods), but Fallout 3 was a 5/10 for me -- it's a definite improvement. You can't even argue that Fallout 3 is the better "game" and New Vegas is the better "story."

I'm not saying you didn't have fun with F3, or that F3 wasn't fun for you, or whatever. I had some decent fun with Fallout 3 when I first played it. However, as I will reiterate again, it shits on all established lore in every possible way and the gameplay for it was the most inane and boring thing I've ever had to endure. Not to mention, NV has boat loads more content. I can't find the comparison link right now, and I'm too assed to look for it as wiped as I am from eating 4000 metric tonnes of food from Thanksgiving, but there was at least double the amount of Main Quests and like Triple the amount of side quests in NV compared to F3.

Nuking Megaton was hilarious though.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
November 25 2011 02:18 GMT
#1505
Fallout 3 is one of my favourite games of all time
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 02:20:22
November 25 2011 02:19 GMT
#1506
On November 25 2011 11:18 redFF wrote:
Fallout 3 is one of my favourite games of all time


I mean yeah, as I said, I loved playing it my first time. It just isn't a Fallout game. It falls under the same curse of like Splinter Cell: Conviction. I mean, in it of itself I guess it's a good game -- but it's not a Splinter Cell game.

New Vegas just takes a lot of things wrong with F3 and fixes them, and then makes an actual original and interesting story within the canon. It's by no means perfect, it's Obsidian after all. However, it's definitely worth the pickup over F3:GOTY in my opinion if you are a fallout fan.
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 04:50:08
November 25 2011 04:49 GMT
#1507
Just started playing VVVVV, definitely a steal for the price. The soundtrack is AMAZING. The platforming mechanics are really straightforward, but the level design is great and overall it just makes for a lovely experience. You know a game is good when you just have to play it to understand it.



Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
November 25 2011 04:52 GMT
#1508
On November 25 2011 13:49 shindigs wrote:
Just started playing VVVVV, definitely a steal for the price. The soundtrack is AMAZING. The platforming mechanics are really straightforward, but the level design is great and overall it just makes for a lovely experience. You know a game is good when you just have to play it to understand it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb7iqAq-eFg&feature=related



I was actually thinking of trying that out. How long is it?
crate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2474 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 05:08:25
November 25 2011 05:08 GMT
#1509
V^6 is about an hour for the main game (your first time through, anyway), but there are some other level packs packaged with it and you can go find more if you want since it has a level editor (the official website has highlighted some player-made levels). I'm not usually a fan of platformers but I love the game.
We did. You did. Yes we can. No. || http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/players/crate.html || twitch.tv/crate3333
NonConGuy
Profile Joined October 2008
United States416 Posts
November 25 2011 05:09 GMT
#1510
Loved VVVVVV, the one part at the end frustrated me at no end though I think I racked up over 70 deaths on just one obstacle.
Jimmy Raynor
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
902 Posts
November 25 2011 07:11 GMT
#1511
Any recommendations for cheap indie games with good replay value? How good is The Binding of Isaac game?
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 07:37:30
November 25 2011 07:34 GMT
#1512
On November 25 2011 16:11 Jimmy Raynor wrote:
Any recommendations for cheap indie games with good replay value? How good is The Binding of Isaac game?


Binding of isaac is really good imo, it's got a weird style and i really enjoy it. Keep in mind it has quite a bit of content so its got good replay value, you will get your moneys worth. It's a perma death dungeon crawler with random created dungeons, and lots of items which are pretty interesting. The game designer did a recent interview with roguelike radio and he lots of things to say about the game that made me think quite a bit about his design, I'd play the game before checking it out though.

What kind of indie games are you looking for? RPGs, tower defense, platformers, puzzlers, etc?
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
Jimmy Raynor
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
902 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 08:36:19
November 25 2011 07:38 GMT
#1513
On November 25 2011 16:34 BlueBird. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 16:11 Jimmy Raynor wrote:
Any recommendations for cheap indie games with good replay value? How good is The Binding of Isaac game?


Binding of isaac is really good imo, it's got a weird style and i really enjoy it. Keep in mind it has quite a bit of content so its got good replay value, you will get your moneys worth.

What kind of indie games are you looking for? RPGs, tower defense, platformers, puzzlers, etc?


any genre would be good except tower defense I guess. Platformers(played a lot of supermeat boy), puzzles, and RPGs would be the best
HenL
Profile Joined February 2010
Norway111 Posts
November 25 2011 08:43 GMT
#1514
On November 25 2011 16:38 Jimmy Raynor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 16:34 BlueBird. wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:11 Jimmy Raynor wrote:
Any recommendations for cheap indie games with good replay value? How good is The Binding of Isaac game?


Binding of isaac is really good imo, it's got a weird style and i really enjoy it. Keep in mind it has quite a bit of content so its got good replay value, you will get your moneys worth.

What kind of indie games are you looking for? RPGs, tower defense, platformers, puzzlers, etc?


any genre would be good except tower defense I guess. Platformers(played a lot of supermeat boy), puzzles, and RPGs would be the best


If you like challenging games then shooters like Jamestown and The Gundemonium Collection would offer a lot.
Droplitz is a difficult action puzzler that incited compulsion in me at least.
ArYeS
Profile Joined June 2010
Slovenia268 Posts
November 25 2011 08:52 GMT
#1515
On November 25 2011 16:11 Jimmy Raynor wrote:
Any recommendations for cheap indie games with good replay value? How good is The Binding of Isaac game?


I would recommend Atom Zombie Smasher and Altitude.
If you have friends who play with you, then Magicka
RA
Profile Joined October 2008
Latvia791 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 09:40:26
November 25 2011 09:39 GMT
#1516
@ Fruscainte, you've just insulted people for no reason just because I don't like (and I stated why with reasonable arguments) Fallout New Vegas doesn't mean I'm not fan of Fallout series or haven't played oldschool games.

Don't even know why I'm replying because the first few lines of your post weren't really argumentetive, just your opinion and insults. And I still hate F: NV even for the super low price it's out now and dlcs I wouldn't buy it.
bbm
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom1320 Posts
November 25 2011 09:51 GMT
#1517
VVVVVVV crashed and lost my saves, i was about 3/4 of the way through I suspect. Was not a happy bunny that day
By.Sun or By.Rain, he always delivers
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 15:37:13
November 25 2011 15:20 GMT
#1518
On November 25 2011 18:39 RA wrote:
@ Fruscainte, you've just insulted people for no reason just because I don't like (and I stated why with reasonable arguments) Fallout New Vegas doesn't mean I'm not fan of Fallout series or haven't played oldschool games.

Don't even know why I'm replying because the first few lines of your post weren't really argumentetive, just your opinion and insults. And I still hate F: NV even for the super low price it's out now and dlcs I wouldn't buy it.


I insulted the game of Fallout 3, and stated the facts that it shits on every piece of lore in the Fallout universe, stated that VATS is broken, how it outright copies the story of the first two games, stated that New Vegas has significantly more content, sticks to the lore, and fixes a lot of gameplay bugs and makes the gameplay significantly more fair and not VATS-spammy.

If you want to take offense to that, feel free

And no, no it does not mean you don't like the oldschool games or whatever. I'm saying if you think that Fallout 3 is good in terms of story as a Fallout game, or if you see no glaring issues with the story to the point of it taking away from the game, you probably have not played the earlier games to any real extent because of how hilariously stupid it is at times. I know plenty of F1 and F2 veterans that really don't like New Vegas because of many gameplay factors, which is all fine and dandy. However, if you liked Fallout 3 -- I see no reason not to like New Vegas out of anything but pure elitism because of the fact that it is essentially the same game in terms of gameplay, except with significantly more fair and fun combat, with less bugs, and a far more expansive and lore-sticking story.

Fallout 3 is a pretty decent game, it just isn't a Fallout game. I'm sorry if my opinion offends you in any way
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 16:36:24
November 25 2011 16:28 GMT
#1519
On November 25 2011 18:39 RA wrote:
@ Fruscainte, you've just insulted people for no reason just because I don't like (and I stated why with reasonable arguments) Fallout New Vegas doesn't mean I'm not fan of Fallout series or haven't played oldschool games.

Don't even know why I'm replying because the first few lines of your post weren't really argumentetive, just your opinion and insults. And I still hate F: NV even for the super low price it's out now and dlcs I wouldn't buy it.

Fallout: NV and the old Fallout games are good for very different reasons. NV is very story-heavy (in true Obsidian style), while Fallout was never story-heavy at all. It was much more about the interactions you had with your environment and what crazy things the SPECIAL system allowed you to do (something I don't think the Bethesda implementation of SPECIAL accomplished really well). NV is more like a spinoff game than a true sequel (think the "Ultima Underworld" to FO1/2's "Ultima"). It's perfectly reasonable to dislike NV and still be a fan of FO1/2.

But I do agree with Fruiscante that most of what there is to dislike in NV is in FO3. If nothing else, I don't understand how anyone could tolerate Bethesda's trashy script-writing over Obsidian's (which, admittedly, is not as good in NV as in other games, but is tolerable). That's always been my biggest beef with Bethesda games really--they really need to find better writers to write their dialogue (though admittedly I haven't played Skyrim yet, so I guess I'm not in a position to judge how they're doing now).
Moderator
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
November 25 2011 16:32 GMT
#1520
On November 26 2011 01:28 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 18:39 RA wrote:
@ Fruscainte, you've just insulted people for no reason just because I don't like (and I stated why with reasonable arguments) Fallout New Vegas doesn't mean I'm not fan of Fallout series or haven't played oldschool games.

Don't even know why I'm replying because the first few lines of your post weren't really argumentetive, just your opinion and insults. And I still hate F: NV even for the super low price it's out now and dlcs I wouldn't buy it.

Fallout: NV and the old Fallout games are good for very different reasons. NV is very story-heavy (in true Obsidian style), while Fallout was never story-heavy at all. It was much more about the interactions you had with your environment and what crazy things the SPECIAL system allowed you to do (something I don't think the Bethesda implementation of SPECIAL accomplished really well). NV is more like a spinoff game than a true sequel (think the "Ultima Underworld" to FO1/2's "Ultima"). It's perfectly reasonable to dislike NV and still be a fan of FO1/2.

But I do agree with Fruiscante that most of what there is to dislike in NV is in FO3. If nothing else, I don't understand how anyone could tolerate Bethesda's trashy script-writing over Obsidian's (which, admittedly, is not as good in NV as in other games, but is tolerable). That's always been my biggest beef with Bethesda games really--they really need to find better writers to write their dialogue.


And more voice actors

But in all seriousness, the Brotherhood of Steel fiasco in that game was the biggest mind boggler in the world.
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings77
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
CosmosSc2 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1801
GuemChi 1608
Artosis 630
910 54
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm146
League of Legends
Doublelift3443
Counter-Strike
taco 32
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox269
Other Games
summit1g9031
shahzam628
JimRising 517
C9.Mang0346
PiGStarcraft305
Maynarde143
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick896
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• davetesta24
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 5m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.