• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:17
CEST 19:17
KST 02:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9368 users

Diablo 2: Hell Unleashed - Page 11

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 23 Next All
Tiamat
Profile Joined February 2003
United States498 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-27 02:26:18
December 27 2010 02:25 GMT
#201
Ok here is what I did to get this working.

a) Download the Hell Mod
b) Download D2SE (google it) - this lets you play any version of D2
c) Download a ISO of the D2 expansion CD if you dont have the actual CD.

1) Install D2SE
2) Copy paste Hell's Mod into 1.10f folder in the D2SE Core folders
3) Paste this string into the D2SE_SETUP.ini before the #UPDATE section
#Realm setup DONT EVER USE D2SE to connect to official BNet. Checksum will fail for sure!
#Only use the baseinstallation of D2 patched to newest Patch to play on BNet with starting game.exe !!!
#Im not responsible if you are stupid! make sure you have no type errors this cannot get verified automatic!
RealmGateway=bnetd.arimyth.com
RealmTimezone=5
RealmGatewayName=Arimyth Network
RealmSelected=HU
RealmPort=4000

4) run the D2MODSETUP.bat


Now launch D2SE and select the 1.10f version and it should work

Thats what got it working for me
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
December 27 2010 05:06 GMT
#202
Corr i found you a Dol, just get yourself an Io and a 2 socket wand and we can hook you up.
Corr
Profile Joined January 2009
Denmark796 Posts
December 27 2010 11:24 GMT
#203
On December 27 2010 11:04 SF-Fork wrote:
So I managed to get the game to work, but I can't join their server. It gets stuck on ''checking versions'' and HU Guard keeps saying searching for hacks, error connecting to server.


HU Guard is currently inactive, that's why it isn't connecting to its server, you can shut it down.
Checking versions hmm...
Make sure you're connecting to the right realm, it should say "Arimyth Network"
Then make sure any kind of firewall permissions of yours are set.
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
December 27 2010 12:37 GMT
#204
game keeps d/cing when fighting duriel lol sheesh. have to go trhough a billion monsters every time.
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
SF-Fork
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Russian Federation1401 Posts
December 27 2010 13:03 GMT
#205
I reinstalled everything. And still it doesn't work.

I have Win XP, with the Blizzard downloaded images.

I paste on top the 1.10 version availablein the Arimyth website. I follow up with cracking with a loader or else it doesn't work. Then I apply the HU MOD and install it. I click on hu.reg. The game works in single player, but if I click on battle.net (arimyth gateway) it gets stuck on ''checking versions''

Haven't found a topic about this problem on their troubleshooting forum. I'll try asking there as well.

P.S. My 4000 ports is and was always open. Firewall is off.
Future)Breeze
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Croatia88 Posts
December 27 2010 13:16 GMT
#206
Hello again. I want to play mp over arimyth gateway bnet but i have small delay if i host or join some1 else game. Its playable but delay makes everything look stupid so i dont rly want to play with it. Any advice how to remove it ? thx
lxginverse
Profile Joined May 2008
Monaco1506 Posts
December 27 2010 16:15 GMT
#207
have you tried forwarding port 6001?
fromis_9 enjoyer
rel
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Guam3521 Posts
December 27 2010 16:21 GMT
#208
This mod is pretty fun, wish I had people to play HC with.
I'll tank push my way into her heart. ☮♥&$!
Whalecore
Profile Joined March 2009
Norway1111 Posts
December 27 2010 16:36 GMT
#209
Why would anyone play HC? :o
Playgu
drewcifer
Profile Joined June 2010
United States192 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-27 16:44:49
December 27 2010 16:44 GMT
#210
I've gotten up to A5 in norm and just gotta say this mod if fucking fantastic lol. Game is way more enjoyable when you aren't rushing/rushed all the time so you can wear the best gear and play the game. I played d2 for years and was never able to enjoy the real game until I downloaded this. It's super pimp mod because it keeps the best part of the game without just excessively adding in shit to seem like a cool mod. No spammers or hackers as well gfg. If any1 wants to add me my acc name is *Socrates
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
rel
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Guam3521 Posts
December 27 2010 16:50 GMT
#211
Well whalecore, I like having purpose when I play, and that's staying alive.
I'll tank push my way into her heart. ☮♥&$!
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
December 27 2010 17:06 GMT
#212
On December 28 2010 01:50 rel wrote:
Well whalecore, I like having purpose when I play, and that's staying alive.



Well softcore people have to spam vitality just as much as hardcore people, its just a little less forgiving in the long run. There are times in the game where you can die without being able to do anything at all. Most people in SC will play it very safe as well, you don't see anybody running around with no hp pots or sorcs teleing through entire areas with low gear on.
DrBoo
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1177 Posts
December 27 2010 17:34 GMT
#213
feel free to add me in SC account: DrBoo
"DrBoo is an elaborate troll" -Pufftrees
Ympulse
Profile Joined August 2010
United States287 Posts
December 27 2010 18:40 GMT
#214
On December 27 2010 07:19 Corr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2010 06:50 Ympulse wrote:
Are hammerdins still able to solo the game with easy?


No.

Are you talking from Vanilla or HU perspective?

Both. HU uses the symmetry patch (what blizz called it when leveling up unrelated skills gave boosts to others) which made hammerdins (esp. with enigma) able to out DPS all the other classes by a large margin.
Corr
Profile Joined January 2009
Denmark796 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-27 19:57:24
December 27 2010 19:55 GMT
#215
On December 27 2010 22:03 SF-Fork wrote:
I reinstalled everything. And still it doesn't work.

I have Win XP, with the Blizzard downloaded images.

I paste on top the 1.10 version availablein the Arimyth website. I follow up with cracking with a loader or else it doesn't work. Then I apply the HU MOD and install it. I click on hu.reg. The game works in single player, but if I click on battle.net (arimyth gateway) it gets stuck on ''checking versions''

Haven't found a topic about this problem on their troubleshooting forum. I'll try asking there as well.

P.S. My 4000 ports is and was always open. Firewall is off.


Windows firewall? Everything seems to suggest its your connection somehow. Even if the mod isn't installed correctly the realm usually lets you connect anyway.


On December 28 2010 01:50 rel wrote:
Well whalecore, I like having purpose when I play, and that's staying alive.


I can recognize this from vanilla D2. In HU you'll find challenge in bossfights though. HC is really only for the people that have turned every little rock in this mod multiple times.


On December 28 2010 03:40 Ympulse wrote:
Both. HU uses the symmetry patch (what blizz called it when leveling up unrelated skills gave boosts to others) which made hammerdins (esp. with enigma) able to out DPS all the other classes by a large margin.


Hammers don't ignore the magic resistance of demons or undead in this mod.



@ Everyone: I hope we can gather a proper group for baal when it gets fixed. Getting a little tiresome to struggle with bosses cause of no or bad tanks
Jermstuddog
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2231 Posts
December 27 2010 20:16 GMT
#216
I was thinking of DLing and playing this when I get home today, but I'm not sure what class/build I'd want to go.

Can WW barbs be effective tanks in this mod?
As it turns out, marines don't actually cost any money -Jinro
Corr
Profile Joined January 2009
Denmark796 Posts
December 27 2010 20:57 GMT
#217
On December 28 2010 05:16 Jermstuddog wrote:
I was thinking of DLing and playing this when I get home today, but I'm not sure what class/build I'd want to go.

Can WW barbs be effective tanks in this mod?


Yes, it's the most common build as its capable of dishing out quite some damage too.
slappy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1271 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-27 21:35:01
December 27 2010 21:33 GMT
#218
jaedong imba
slappy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1271 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-27 21:35:16
December 27 2010 21:34 GMT
#219
corr, my roommate and I are building tanks (I'm druid he's barb). I'm on Christmas break and will be back next week. We're in A2 but we'll run to A5 pretty quick once I'm back

EDIT: Sorry for double post I screwed up
jaedong imba
danl9rm
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States3111 Posts
December 27 2010 21:47 GMT
#220
On December 28 2010 05:57 Corr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2010 05:16 Jermstuddog wrote:
I was thinking of DLing and playing this when I get home today, but I'm not sure what class/build I'd want to go.

Can WW barbs be effective tanks in this mod?


Yes, it's the most common build as its capable of dishing out quite some damage too.


I built a WW barb and was terribly disappointed even with a fantastic weapon for my level. I would recommend frenzy as tank any day over ww.
"Science has so well established that the preborn baby in the womb is a living human being that most pro-choice activists have conceded the point. ..since the abortion proponents have lost the science argument, they are now advocating an existential one."
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 261
ProTech153
UpATreeSC 115
BRAT_OK 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3697
Bisu 1880
Soulkey 1103
EffOrt 677
Mini 408
Larva 362
Horang2 243
ZerO 222
Dewaltoss 162
actioN 157
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 149
Mind 83
hero 81
Sharp 71
sorry 63
Shinee 59
Sea.KH 51
Barracks 37
Trap 25
Bale 24
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 17
Rock 13
Sacsri 11
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5982
Dendi1405
XaKoH 391
420jenkins365
League of Legends
Reynor65
Counter-Strike
fl0m3994
pashabiceps705
Fnx 670
x6flipin308
edward22
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu279
Other Games
Grubby1720
Liquid`RaSZi1434
hiko839
FrodaN639
XBOCT251
Livibee174
TKL 134
C9.Mang0116
QueenE90
Mew2King42
RotterdaM26
ZerO(Twitch)22
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV163
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 72
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV765
League of Legends
• Nemesis3432
• TFBlade720
Other Games
• Shiphtur560
• imaqtpie266
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 43m
Patches Events
22h 43m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.