• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:06
CEST 05:06
KST 12:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8744 users

Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim - Page 14

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 586 Next
Overpowered
Profile Joined January 2011
Czech Republic764 Posts
February 17 2011 18:22 GMT
#261
That theme is complete awesomeness. Very, very similiar to Oblivion one which is good
Just another gold Protoss...
Scodia
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom588 Posts
February 17 2011 18:24 GMT
#262
On February 05 2011 18:47 LazerApe wrote:
sorry fi someone have posted this allready, but i found this, its pretty epic.




Omg the end was Hillarious, really excited for this game. 11.11.11 so far away!
Laugh, Cry, Wonder Why. Fans of - SlayersMin -
HaN-
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
France1920 Posts
February 23 2011 19:50 GMT
#263
Gameplay video coming soon.

Wallpaper and countdown
Calendaraka Foxhan
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
February 24 2011 15:32 GMT
#264


!!! I love how much they are using vertical space in this one. The mountains look amazing.
Logo
Raelgar
Profile Joined February 2011
104 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-24 15:43:00
February 24 2011 15:42 GMT
#265
I know it's going to be buggy and I know that german translation will suck again, but I want this game so badly
KasPra
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Estonia983 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-24 15:53:23
February 24 2011 15:52 GMT
#266
holy fuck this trailer

shit

my pants exploded
gardinho
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany368 Posts
February 24 2011 16:09 GMT
#267
words cannot describe how much i want this game
KaiserJohan
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1808 Posts
February 24 2011 16:13 GMT
#268
The trailer is absolutely amazing
England will fight to the last American
REDBLUEGREEN
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Germany1904 Posts
February 24 2011 16:16 GMT
#269
fuck I hope my computer will run it it looks so good :D
I loved playing Nords and I hope there will be an abundance of nicely decorated weapons.
Divine-Sneaker
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark1225 Posts
February 24 2011 16:19 GMT
#270
On February 18 2011 03:02 AzarIntrets wrote:
I loved Morrowind's and Oblivion's theme songs, looks like Skyrim's theme song is going to top both of them!

Skip to 2:45 for a snippet out of the theme. I am sure the game is going to be epic like that!


Jeremy Soule <3
Just hearing the Morrowind music again made me want to play through the game yet another time. So many fucking memories.

Can't fucking wait for the game.
carpet
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States81 Posts
February 24 2011 16:28 GMT
#271
My computer and I both cried after seeing the latest trailer, of course for very different reasons.
vyyye
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden3917 Posts
February 24 2011 16:38 GMT
#272
On February 25 2011 00:32 Logo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSRtYpNRoN0

!!! I love how much they are using vertical space in this one. The mountains look amazing.

Wow, I cringed seeing that. Cringe isn't the correct term but.. cringing in a positive way because it was so awesome?

Fucking hype trains, why do I always get caught in them?
cody1024d
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
107 Posts
February 24 2011 16:39 GMT
#273
This. Looks. Amazing. Oh my god, I'm not normally a fan of the Elder Scrolls games, but this looks sooo sexy.
No point in half-assing it.
Mereel
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany895 Posts
February 24 2011 16:53 GMT
#274
the theme song is so good i cannot describe it in words...wow
TPW Mapmaking Team
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-24 17:13:21
February 24 2011 17:08 GMT
#275
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 25 2011 00:32 Logo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSRtYpNRoN0

!!! I love how much they are using vertical space in this one. The mountains look amazing.


Fucking amazing!!! Like someone said in Youtube comments, I wish I could enter in a stasis state and wake up only in 11/11/11.
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
maartendq
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Belgium3115 Posts
February 24 2011 17:14 GMT
#276
I kind of fear for the story when they said "there is one they fear".. Tells me it's gonna be another boring good vs. evil story like Oblivion.

The design for skyrim should be rather simple though: take the atmosphere, story, weapons, armor, factions, guilds and lore from Morrowind, take as little as possible from Oblivion (which I found terribly disappointing), and go from there.

I also wonder wether they'll design for PC and port to consoles, or the other way around.. If it's the latter, it's gonna be rather disappointing graphically. I'm not impressed by the graphics thus far.

Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
February 24 2011 18:39 GMT
#277
On February 25 2011 02:14 maartendq wrote:
I kind of fear for the story when they said "there is one they fear".. Tells me it's gonna be another boring good vs. evil story like Oblivion.

The design for skyrim should be rather simple though: take the atmosphere, story, weapons, armor, factions, guilds and lore from Morrowind, take as little as possible from Oblivion (which I found terribly disappointing), and go from there.

I also wonder wether they'll design for PC and port to consoles, or the other way around.. If it's the latter, it's gonna be rather disappointing graphically. I'm not impressed by the graphics thus far.



They also talk about the men of Skyrim fighting or something so hopefully there will be some warring kingdoms story line underlying the whole thing where they can put in more moral ambiguity even if you end up being the guy that saves the world eventually.
Logo
DrainX
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Sweden3187 Posts
February 24 2011 18:49 GMT
#278
On February 25 2011 02:14 maartendq wrote:
I kind of fear for the story when they said "there is one they fear".. Tells me it's gonna be another boring good vs. evil story like Oblivion.

The design for skyrim should be rather simple though: take the atmosphere, story, weapons, armor, factions, guilds and lore from Morrowind, take as little as possible from Oblivion (which I found terribly disappointing), and go from there.

I also wonder wether they'll design for PC and port to consoles, or the other way around.. If it's the latter, it's gonna be rather disappointing graphically. I'm not impressed by the graphics thus far.


The elderscrolls games have never really been about the story. I think the strong points in the series have been beautiful open worlds that you can explore as you like and a big focus on immersion. I wouldn't really mind if they had no main story arc at all and just focused on making an interesting open world that you could interact with. Maybe that's just me
Bamm
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden279 Posts
February 24 2011 18:59 GMT
#279
So excited ! it should be pretty damn awesome
Bamm and the dirt is gone!
Bartuc
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands629 Posts
February 24 2011 19:08 GMT
#280
This game looks sexy as hell.
It is a sign of strength to cry out against fate, rather than to bow one's head and succumb.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 586 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 194
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 566
NaDa 47
TT1 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g10181
JimRising 693
WinterStarcraft367
Mew2King97
ViBE90
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1351
BasetradeTV274
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• davetesta45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush756
• Lourlo430
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 55m
INu's Battles
8h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 55m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 55m
Replay Cast
19h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.