• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:49
CEST 13:49
KST 20:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10058 users

Mass Effect 3 - Page 75

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 179 Next
peeeky
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada631 Posts
March 10 2012 14:19 GMT
#1481
On March 10 2012 19:27 Ympulse wrote:
I wish I could play the game. Can't get past Eden Prime without a CTD after the
+ Show Spoiler +
Prothean cutscene.


I believe there is a way to avoid crashing in that mission since there are two objectives. If you get the the Pod data (on the left) first, then get the other objective there should be no crashing.

I've played quite a lot so far, doing all the side missions so not too far long in the main story, but I have a few gripes with the game. I think that the story is great (so far), environments, etc. are all well done, but it seems like Bioware took a few steps back in several areas too:

1. The journal does not update like in ME2, I think this is by far one of the greatest annoyances for me!
2. Conversation options seem a bit more limited
Snotling
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany885 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-10 17:51:13
March 10 2012 15:07 GMT
#1482
imo sidemissions dont really fit into the game unless they are closely linked to the main plot.

earth is under attack, the galaxy is burning, but the normandy is of to get some stuff for uncle franks special barbecue sauce? i think not
Aterons_toss
Profile Joined February 2011
Romania1275 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-10 15:43:45
March 10 2012 15:42 GMT
#1483
I don't really like it, it combines the simple combat/equipment and almost 0 squad management of me2 with the lots of side quest system of me1 which makes it kinda... meh, its true that the side quests help you in the end but its not really worth it to play that much with such a simplistic gameplay, you can master the game in about 30 min to 1 hour and my playtrough ( insanity difficulty ofc ) took about 30 hours ( out of which only about 50% was combat... but still ) thus it became really boring since i did not fell the need and idd even if i did i could have not customized my shepard/squad to be more efficient cuz there are literally 5 abilities and 5-10 guns of each type in the game :/
Further more the game play experience was completely ruined by the ending, i understood the ending of the other 2 games being a lil abstract but this was basically " And... something happened, come back for me4".
Half my goal with playing this game was to find out about the reapers: Who created them, how does a reaper "think"... maybe have a little bigger dialogue with a reaper not only the 10 lines which you spoke with Soverign in me1, what do they know about the other galaxies, who is leading them ... what kind of species they destroyed over the years.
I really wish i could put a spoiler tag and complain about how horrible the ending was, but i can't, because there was NO FUCKING CONCLUSION to that game, i am terribly sad for wasting as much time as i did with it tbh ... than again, i pirated it so i guess i can't really complain to much about it

Edit, also this:
On March 11 2012 00:07 Snotling wrote:
imo sidemissions dont really fit into the game unless the are closely linked to the main plot.

earth is under attack, the galaxy is burning, but the normandy is of to get some stuff for uncle franks special barbecue sauce? i think not

A good strategy means leaving your opponent room to make mistakes
Nosferatos
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway783 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-10 15:55:30
March 10 2012 15:54 GMT
#1484
The endings is a fricking joke, with such a great story up till then: who made that piss poor and lazy job and how is is he/she still an BW employ?

+ Show Spoiler +
It's filled with plot holes, contradictions and no epilouge what so ever (what happens with my beloved crew? ). That "God being" mcguffin at the end was just *face palm*, who wrote this shit?


I loved everything about the Mass Effect series having played the 2 first games, and I loved Mass Effect 3 to death but then the ending hit.... now there's no reason to replay it ever again, cause it doesn't mean anything in the end.
"Show me the Raven" ~ HMS turns into a mini-nuke, going twice as fast and doing 250 damage over a large area.
zeru
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
8156 Posts
March 10 2012 16:03 GMT
#1485
--- Nuked ---
Nosferatos
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway783 Posts
March 10 2012 16:13 GMT
#1486
On March 11 2012 01:03 zeru wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2012 00:54 Nosferatos wrote:
The endings is a fricking joke, with such a great story up till then: who made that piss poor and lazy job and how is is he/she still an BW employ?

+ Show Spoiler +
It's filled with plot holes, contradictions and no epilouge what so ever (what happens with my beloved crew? ). That "God being" mcguffin at the end was just *face palm*, who wrote this shit?


I loved everything about the Mass Effect series having played the 2 first games, and I loved Mass Effect 3 to death but then the ending hit.... now there's no reason to replay it ever again, cause it doesn't mean anything in the end.

Yep, thats how most people feel. a delicious 3 course meal with a plate of shit for dessert.


it reminds me of "No Country for Old Men", fricking awesome movie with the worst ending ever: + Show Spoiler +
Let's skip the end climax to an epilouge *facepalm*

You feel cheated.... *sight* 100 hours down the toilet.
"Show me the Raven" ~ HMS turns into a mini-nuke, going twice as fast and doing 250 damage over a large area.
carebear91
Profile Joined February 2010
Singapore236 Posts
March 10 2012 16:24 GMT
#1487
i'm a big fan of the ME series, pouring over 100 hours into both ME1 and ME2. mass effect 3 was a great game, especially the character development, and how combat has developed through the games. However, there are a lot of plot holes, where I feel that bioware will cash in with dlcs.. I thoroughly enjoyed the game... until the last 10 minutes of it. And not to mention, the ending just made me go.. "what?"
Deleted User 135096
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3624 Posts
March 10 2012 16:25 GMT
#1488
Don't want to clutter here but I posted my thoughts on this series in part one and two of my blog:

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=314949
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=319586
Administrator
Cainam
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States421 Posts
March 10 2012 16:39 GMT
#1489
I can't believe that ending. I want to burn BioWare down for that. I've never been so disappointed in a game in my life. I absolutely loved ME3 up until the last ten minutes. It made me feel like all my time spent playing this series was a massive waste.
Linkark07
Profile Joined August 2010
37 Posts
March 10 2012 17:00 GMT
#1490
Yeah, the endings are a big disappointment. I wanted to replay ME1 and ME2 but after watching the ending, I dunno. And for some reason ME3 got boring for me fast. Do you guys feel the same?
herberck
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany44 Posts
March 10 2012 17:35 GMT
#1491
it cant be that bad?! i only started and played around 2 hours and i like it so far. but all this outrage about the horrible ending has me a little bit worried. i wonder if its just another one of those internet hate trains where everybody just goes along for the sake of it, like origin or EA but im afraid it might be genuine here.
im still going to enjoy the game i hope.
not jack
Profile Joined February 2012
123 Posts
March 10 2012 17:48 GMT
#1492
On March 11 2012 01:13 Nosferatos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2012 01:03 zeru wrote:
On March 11 2012 00:54 Nosferatos wrote:
The endings is a fricking joke, with such a great story up till then: who made that piss poor and lazy job and how is is he/she still an BW employ?

+ Show Spoiler +
It's filled with plot holes, contradictions and no epilouge what so ever (what happens with my beloved crew? ). That "God being" mcguffin at the end was just *face palm*, who wrote this shit?


I loved everything about the Mass Effect series having played the 2 first games, and I loved Mass Effect 3 to death but then the ending hit.... now there's no reason to replay it ever again, cause it doesn't mean anything in the end.

Yep, thats how most people feel. a delicious 3 course meal with a plate of shit for dessert.


it reminds me of "No Country for Old Men", fricking awesome movie with the worst ending ever: + Show Spoiler +
Let's skip the end climax to an epilouge *facepalm*

You feel cheated.... *sight* 100 hours down the toilet.


That comparison is pretty insulting towards No Country for Old Men. Not only is the entirety of that story more entertaining and meaningful than Mass Effect, the ending actually has depth.
Scribble
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
2077 Posts
March 10 2012 17:49 GMT
#1493
Gaaaaaah. So devastated.
+ Show Spoiler +
Just finished the part involving the war between the geth and the quarians. I chose to have Legion upload the code because I thought that I could still broker peace between the two and get both of them on my side. Instead, the geth blew the quarian fleet out of the sky and Tali killed herself.

I read that it's possible to get both of them as allies depending on what you chose to do in ME2. The problem is, my ME2 save is on the PC and I'm playing 3 on the Xbox with the default character (iirc, Legion was never activated, Tali was exiled, etc). Is there some sequence of events that would have allowed me to broker peace even with the default ME3 character?
Snotling
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany885 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-10 18:15:39
March 10 2012 17:54 GMT
#1494
On March 11 2012 02:49 Scribble wrote:
Gaaaaaah. So devastated.
+ Show Spoiler +
Just finished the part involving the war between the geth and the quarians. I chose to have Legion upload the code because I thought that I could still broker peace between the two and get both of them on my side. Instead, the geth blew the quarian fleet out of the sky and Tali killed herself.

I read that it's possible to get both of them as allies depending on what you chose to do in ME2. The problem is, my ME2 save is on the PC and I'm playing 3 on the Xbox with the default character (iirc, Legion was never activated, Tali was exiled, etc). Is there some sequence of events that would have allowed me to broker peace even with the default ME3 character?



Solution:

+ Show Spoiler +

If you have enough Peace points between the Quarian's and Geth, you CAN bring peace, allowing Tali to survive. Legion will still die.

How to get peace points...
DESTROY Heretics in Legion's loyalty mission in ME2 - 2 Points
Tali not Exiled WITHOUT turning in evidence- 2 Points
Solve Legion/Tali conflict in ME2 with Paragon/Renegade dialogue - 1 Point
2 Quarian N7 missions in ME3 - 1 Point each
Promote Peace at Tali's trial (Possible requirement)
Tali and Legion MUST both have survived ME2
Rescue the Admiral in the N7 mission, not the civilians

You need 5 points for peace. During this scene, choose to have Legion upload the data. Then, when the next choice comes up, choose the Blue or Red options.
Nosferatos
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway783 Posts
March 10 2012 17:57 GMT
#1495
On March 11 2012 02:48 not jack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2012 01:13 Nosferatos wrote:
On March 11 2012 01:03 zeru wrote:
On March 11 2012 00:54 Nosferatos wrote:
The endings is a fricking joke, with such a great story up till then: who made that piss poor and lazy job and how is is he/she still an BW employ?

+ Show Spoiler +
It's filled with plot holes, contradictions and no epilouge what so ever (what happens with my beloved crew? ). That "God being" mcguffin at the end was just *face palm*, who wrote this shit?


I loved everything about the Mass Effect series having played the 2 first games, and I loved Mass Effect 3 to death but then the ending hit.... now there's no reason to replay it ever again, cause it doesn't mean anything in the end.

Yep, thats how most people feel. a delicious 3 course meal with a plate of shit for dessert.


it reminds me of "No Country for Old Men", fricking awesome movie with the worst ending ever: + Show Spoiler +
Let's skip the end climax to an epilouge *facepalm*

You feel cheated.... *sight* 100 hours down the toilet.


That comparison is pretty insulting towards No Country for Old Men. Not only is the entirety of that story more entertaining and meaningful than Mass Effect, the ending actually has depth.


No Country's way to end it is the worst kind of cheap out, I was so pissed.
"Show me the Raven" ~ HMS turns into a mini-nuke, going twice as fast and doing 250 damage over a large area.
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
March 10 2012 17:59 GMT
#1496
On March 11 2012 02:49 Scribble wrote:
Gaaaaaah. So devastated.
+ Show Spoiler +
Just finished the part involving the war between the geth and the quarians. I chose to have Legion upload the code because I thought that I could still broker peace between the two and get both of them on my side. Instead, the geth blew the quarian fleet out of the sky and Tali killed herself.

I read that it's possible to get both of them as allies depending on what you chose to do in ME2. The problem is, my ME2 save is on the PC and I'm playing 3 on the Xbox with the default character (iirc, Legion was never activated, Tali was exiled, etc). Is there some sequence of events that would have allowed me to broker peace even with the default ME3 character?

Yeah I had paragon and renegade options that let me resolve the situation. Maybe your paragon points weren't high enough?

And despite the problems I have with ME3 it did have great missions and moments in the middle part of the game. I don't want people to think that most of the game wasn't a lot of fun. It's just that the game ends on such a meh note that it kinda diminishes the entirety of the game. Even with the problems I had with how some stuff in the game seems so scripted and linear (especially your Shepard's dialogue and reactions at certain points), I still would have given the game an 8 or 9 overall if only the ending didn't suck so bad.
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
March 10 2012 18:00 GMT
#1497
On March 11 2012 02:49 Scribble wrote:
Gaaaaaah. So devastated.
+ Show Spoiler +
Just finished the part involving the war between the geth and the quarians. I chose to have Legion upload the code because I thought that I could still broker peace between the two and get both of them on my side. Instead, the geth blew the quarian fleet out of the sky and Tali killed herself.

I read that it's possible to get both of them as allies depending on what you chose to do in ME2. The problem is, my ME2 save is on the PC and I'm playing 3 on the Xbox with the default character (iirc, Legion was never activated, Tali was exiled, etc). Is there some sequence of events that would have allowed me to broker peace even with the default ME3 character?

I did the same thing o.o;
+ Show Spoiler +
I didn't realize letting legion upload the data would do that. It was horrid, watching the Quarian fleet get destroyed and then Tali... T_T;; I had noooo idea that would happen! I had to replay that entire mission just to choose the other option so my story would work out.
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
March 10 2012 18:18 GMT
#1498
What the hell BioWare. I think it's astonishing how much detail and effort went into making the story and universe of the Mass Effect games but they still came up with that ending. It seriously made me sick thinking about how much time I've poured into the series. At least 98% of the game was well really well done.
empty.bottle
Profile Joined July 2009
685 Posts
March 10 2012 18:40 GMT
#1499
On March 10 2012 13:13 Karliath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2012 12:47 empty.bottle wrote:
On March 10 2012 11:52 semantics wrote:
On March 09 2012 19:54 -Archangel- wrote:
On March 09 2012 19:20 semantics wrote:
On March 09 2012 18:58 -Archangel- wrote:
On March 09 2012 18:40 zeru wrote:
On March 09 2012 18:30 Psyclon wrote:
I have a question about Jack:

/mild spoiler maybe/

+ Show Spoiler +
Despite creating a new character instead of importing from ME2, Jack does not appear in the game. Her name is on the "wall of death" on board of Normandy, which is the case if she has died in ME2. I made a second character after i finished the game and again she's on the wall. I read that she's supposed to be at Grissom Academy, just as i expected during my first run. What am i missing?

+ Show Spoiler +
i didnt go to the grissom academy in time, she was taken by cerberus and used against me when assaulting the cerb headquarters. this was with my playthrough imported save game from ME2 with everyone alive


On March 09 2012 18:04 Tobberoth wrote:
It's hilarious when people take user-scores seriously. It's like basing a purchase of a game of IGN alone, you're fooling yourself. ME3 is great. I haven't gotten too far yet, but I'm glued to the screen when I'm not at work. I find that they maybe went SLIGHTLY overboard with the action and speed (as an adept with gun, submachine gun AND assault rifle, I can still spam warp almost back to back), but that doesn't take away from the game being really fun constantly, and it's hardly worth giving it a 3 out of 10. I don't care if the ending is terrible or not, this game is at least an 8 for me, just for how fun it has been up til where I am now, could easily be a 10 for me if I find the ending good since I already know the multiplayer is awesome.

The upgraded engine is good and feels smooth, the combat is... meh, gets annoying, especially on insanity, highly repetitive, just like DA2. The ME3 story started out pretty awful, got a bit better, then completely turned to shit.

I wouldnt give this game more than 4/10 based highly on bioware completely ruining and pissing all over my (now ex-)favorite sci fi universe, and the mystery around it. I'm even excluding the awfulness and my hate for DLCs with that score. The universe, story and mystery of mass effect was what i liked most about the games, not the gameplay itself.

I agree with this. Story and options and illusion of freedom is what made ME1 great. But still ME1 had a somewhat good RPG combat. Then ME2 came that removed whatever of RPG combat was left as well as simplified some other RPG elements but keep somewhat good story and illusion of freedom was more or less still intact.

But after 7h playtime of ME3, now it has nothing. Combat is the most unfun and stupid so far, rpg elements are really weak, story is just shit and illusion of freedom has been reduced to unfun levels. At top I can give this game 7/10, although 6/10 is probably more appropriate. By comparison I would rate ME2 7.5/10 or 8/10 and ME1 9/10.

inventory system / stats != rpg. It = a tactics game
rpg combat? lol dear god, people play too many jrpgs and think that just because it has a j in front of it it must be a true rpg
Nice you give ME1 a 9/10 even though it breaks half the time you play it.
Mass effect has barely ever been an rpg game outside of a sorta story that follows it self based mostly off minor sidequests which is often carried though the mail you get in the games. The major choices in the game has always been minimalistic in what you can actually effect, let alone how you go about the story is pretty much the same.

What kind of breaking are you talking about?
I gave 9/10 for ME1 for the whole package, not because I consider it a great RPG. If it was a great RPG in addition to everything it gave us I would have give it 10/10.
ME1 had minimal choices? What are you smoking? Yes, compared to BG2 or some older good RPG games that was true but it was better then other games at the time or most after it.

Have you played ME1? the game is full of glitches and bugs even to this day patches dont cover them all, the cover system is a joke and most of your game choices aren't really choices(doesn't mean it wasn't a fun game at the time), you kill a character or w.e he just gets replaced by another that does exactly the same, ofc if you played though me2 with more then one save from me1 you could see how little you're able to change.

This works out the same in ME2 your choices have always been an illusion the only consistent lasting changes you can do is in sidequests often where you can actually change a character and see that progression though out me2 and 3. It's always been the problem of making a game series, if you make more then one game the trees become too diverse to actually tell a story at least becomes too costly to actually tell different stories and have a long game, so all you do is allow small changes but over all your ability to effect major points is minimal.

If you wanted a real rpg you'd play a bestedia game not a bioware game, bioware makes atmosphere driven action, adventure games they haven't made any crpg in ages. Bestedia works off a different principle making the story short but then filling a world with a ton of side stories which minimal interaction between each other essentially building a bigger overall world but the atmosphere isn't as good as you don't get a sense of it being all connected, again diminishing the main story but allowing more open ended play.


ME1+ME2+ME3 should be just one game...


...uh. What? You seriously believe that that much production resources and gameplay should be put into one game? smh.


The game is not even that long, i cant remember how long ME1 was, but i did everything in ME2 in around 25 hours of gameplay, and this one in around 22, i understand that the time you spent may change based on your choices, however i dont think it would go over 30 hours per game, if you just rush the main plot is a joke.
Saryph
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1955 Posts
March 10 2012 18:46 GMT
#1500
Loved the game except for the ending.

I will say I wish they had journal updates for the side missions though.
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV370
Rex77
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko341
ProTech129
Rex 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31298
Hyuk 1063
Soma 1057
Jaedong 693
actioN 617
Larva 418
Horang2 400
Soulkey 350
BeSt 295
Mini 246
[ Show more ]
910 213
EffOrt 213
Stork 211
Light 188
Snow 183
Last 162
ggaemo 97
Pusan 91
ZerO 86
Rush 75
Killer 53
Mind 48
Mong 40
hero 38
Creator 34
Shinee 32
Bale 28
Sharp 22
sorry 17
HiyA 16
yabsab 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 11
Free 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7331
Dendi373
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1557
markeloff89
kRYSTAL_43
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2745
Khaldor956
Other Games
gofns29566
singsing1599
B2W.Neo322
XBOCT313
Pyrionflax253
DeMusliM227
Mew2King95
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream166
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH322
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1284
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 11m
The PondCast
22h 11m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.