• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:46
CEST 02:46
KST 09:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8707 users

Mass Effect 3 - Page 68

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 179 Next
Karliath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2214 Posts
March 08 2012 02:27 GMT
#1341
On March 08 2012 11:05 semantics wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 10:22 skindzer wrote:
On March 08 2012 10:14 Karliath wrote:
On March 08 2012 09:53 skindzer wrote:
Sound is shit, some are too low others too high. FOV is shit. Graphics for some reason seems worse than in ME3. Not getting really into it so far.


Yeah, is there any way to change the FOV (more like POV) or something?

Except for my character's face, graphics do appear worse than ME2's. However, that may be because ME2's graphics were good two years ago; implemented in ME3, theyt just seems dated. There are some wonky stuff as well. Let's say there's a person standing in front of a light. Instead of the glare from the light being behind the person, it is in front, as if the glare is somehow just layered over everything at the end. Controls are a bit wonky too. I don't mind faulty AI so much. Pauses between character's giving dialogue is often very awkward.

One game that I find myself constantly comparing ME3 to is Dead Space 2. DS2 occurs on a similar setting (metallic space ship/station, objects in disarray, etc.), so it's really easy to notice how graphically superior that game is. Furthermore, the controls in ME3 just don't feel as good as those in DS2.

As ever, I really enjoy the environmental storytelling of this series.

Anyway, I'm not trying to bitch. I'm still enjoying the game, but I can't help critique it as I play online. What do you guys think>


Yeah controls are also mediocre. The sounds thing gets fixed a little by setting Dynamic Range too low and the FOV by changin some file, google it and you will find several thrads. Still the fix doesnt work perfect.

The controls are different from me2, they work just fine, infact they give more mobility then they did for the cover system compared to me2. I find the people who are complaining about the controls are the people who played me2 and then don't bother to learn the control so they just call it bad. Same people who can't figure out why they can get powers to work, because in me2 you could pause the action and select the target then select the power, in me3 you must select the target first then pause the action to select the power else it wont target what you want to anything.


Sigh...yeah, I guess this represents some of the people complaining, but definitely not all of them -_-. Do you know how many games I've played during the two year break between ME2 and ME3? I barely remember the controls of ME2. What I'm saying is that, compared to other third-person shooters, the controls in this game just feel wonky, and less fluid.
Karliath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2214 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-08 03:36:00
March 08 2012 03:07 GMT
#1342
Questions:

1) If you modify your squad's weapons, and then they leave your squad temporarily (just because of the way the story is set up), do you "lose" those mods to them as well?
2) On the PC, is there no shortcut key for "journal" or "squad?" The only one I've found is for the map.
3) Is there an "inventory?" I bought flowers, and don't know where they are (Obviously I assume they're on me. But no inventory = I might forget things I own?)
Warpath
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1242 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-08 03:38:12
March 08 2012 03:36 GMT
#1343
On March 08 2012 12:07 Karliath wrote:
Question: If you modify your squad's weapons, and then they leave your squad temporarily (just because of the way the story is set up), do you "lose" those mods to them as well?


Nope, once you have a mod you can use and reuse it as many times on as many characters as you want. They cannot be taken away

There may be a journal key, if you look under the key bindings tab in the menu

There is no 'inventory'.. everything you own is either held in the armory(weapons) placed somewhere on the ship(decorations) or considered already delivered for missions (bringing the cook ingredients in ME2)
Karliath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2214 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-08 03:49:25
March 08 2012 03:43 GMT
#1344
On March 08 2012 12:36 Warpath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 12:07 Karliath wrote:
Question: If you modify your squad's weapons, and then they leave your squad temporarily (just because of the way the story is set up), do you "lose" those mods to them as well?


Nope, once you have a mod you can use and reuse it as many times on as many characters as you want. They cannot be taken away

There may be a journal key, if you look under the key bindings tab in the menu

There is no 'inventory'.. everything you own is either held in the armory(weapons) placed somewhere on the ship(decorations) or considered already delivered for missions (bringing the cook ingredients in ME2)


1) Oh, so once you get one, everyone can use it? That's pretty cool I guess.
2) I checked under the key bindings already. Nothing, unfortunately,
3) Yeah, that's kind of what I figured. Thanks.

This is an example of what I meant when I said that there's weird lighting glare effects.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Here's a link to my favorite FOV changer so far. Just replace the file in ...Mass Effect 3\BIOGame\CookedPCConsole

You can set up your normal FOV to a few selections, but aiming mode is still at the game's default. When you get to a cutscene, however, you will have to press 1 on the numpad to get the right zoom. This is kind of tedious, but it is the best one I've found so far. Other ones totally mess up the aiming view and/or cutscenes.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n6d1cjaqh8id657
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
March 08 2012 04:00 GMT
#1345
Okay, quick question that has spoilers:

+ Show Spoiler +
Is there still an option to merge organic and synthetic life for the ending? Because all I see on Youtube are Destroy and Control, not a third.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Guilford
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Australia290 Posts
March 08 2012 07:13 GMT
#1346
On March 08 2012 13:00 Praetorial wrote:
Okay, quick question that has spoilers:

+ Show Spoiler +
Is there still an option to merge organic and synthetic life for the ending? Because all I see on Youtube are Destroy and Control, not a third.


+ Show Spoiler +
Yes there is still an option for merging. It is in between the two control and destroy, toward the massive beam from the citadel and crucible
Being forgotten is worse than death.
Hoban
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1600 Posts
March 08 2012 08:16 GMT
#1347
Ending Spoilers! Mostly my rambling and opinions on it.
+ Show Spoiler +
I couldn't make up my mind for the longest time. I chose to destroy the reapers solely because I wanted my Sheppard to retire peacefully with Traynor in a house with a white picket fence and it seemed like the only option that wasn't death. Lo-and-behold the Normandy crash lands somewhere with Traynor and poor Sheppard wakes up in a pile of rubble! (on Earth probably) So I decided to re-load and do synthesis because I could not live with the fact that I killed EDI while destroying all the reapers. I guess if I can't have my white picket fence, Joker+EDI can.

Such depressing endings though. I think I am just going to pretend the reapers went poof and Sheppard is holding all those people who promised her drinks to their word. She will probably later die of liver failure in this ending but at least it isn't the sudden collapse of all intergalactic society and the subsequent doom of anyone who didn't end up safely on a habitable planet. And Shep will have Traynor, the only romance I ever deemed worthy for my Sheppard.

In other news, now I don't know what to do with my life. Maybe back to Dota 2 I guess. Are there rumors of more endings than the 3 you are given?
"I am a leaf on the wind."
DarKcS
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1237 Posts
March 08 2012 11:47 GMT
#1348
[QUOTE]On March 08 2012 12:43 Karliath wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 08 2012 12:36 Warpath wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 08 2012 12:07 Karliath wrote:
Question: If you modify your squad's weapons, and then they leave your squad temporarily (just because of the way the story is set up), do you "lose" those mods to them as well?[/QUOTE]


This is an example of what I meant when I said that there's weird lighting glare effects.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


[/QUOTE]

it's called anamorphic flare, and it's used heavily in the series.
Die tomorrow - Live today
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
March 08 2012 12:00 GMT
#1349
On March 08 2012 17:16 Hoban wrote:
Ending Spoilers! Mostly my rambling and opinions on it.
+ Show Spoiler +
I couldn't make up my mind for the longest time. I chose to destroy the reapers solely because I wanted my Sheppard to retire peacefully with Traynor in a house with a white picket fence and it seemed like the only option that wasn't death. Lo-and-behold the Normandy crash lands somewhere with Traynor and poor Sheppard wakes up in a pile of rubble! (on Earth probably) So I decided to re-load and do synthesis because I could not live with the fact that I killed EDI while destroying all the reapers. I guess if I can't have my white picket fence, Joker+EDI can.

Such depressing endings though. I think I am just going to pretend the reapers went poof and Sheppard is holding all those people who promised her drinks to their word. She will probably later die of liver failure in this ending but at least it isn't the sudden collapse of all intergalactic society and the subsequent doom of anyone who didn't end up safely on a habitable planet. And Shep will have Traynor, the only romance I ever deemed worthy for my Sheppard.

In other news, now I don't know what to do with my life. Maybe back to Dota 2 I guess. Are there rumors of more endings than the 3 you are given?


No. There are no other endings. It's depressing.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
March 08 2012 12:45 GMT
#1350
I don't like me3. Not a rpg, not a fps but worse then both. First DA2 and now this bullshit. Bioware is trully dead and gone.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
March 08 2012 13:16 GMT
#1351
On March 08 2012 21:45 -Archangel- wrote:
I don't like me3. Not a rpg, not a fps but worse then both. First DA2 and now this bullshit. Bioware is trully dead and gone.

This sums up what I think about Mass Effect 3 and Bioware as a company recently
[image loading]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Salv
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Canada3083 Posts
March 08 2012 14:40 GMT
#1352
On March 08 2012 17:16 Hoban wrote:
Ending Spoilers! Mostly my rambling and opinions on it.
+ Show Spoiler +
I couldn't make up my mind for the longest time. I chose to destroy the reapers solely because I wanted my Sheppard to retire peacefully with Traynor in a house with a white picket fence and it seemed like the only option that wasn't death. Lo-and-behold the Normandy crash lands somewhere with Traynor and poor Sheppard wakes up in a pile of rubble! (on Earth probably) So I decided to re-load and do synthesis because I could not live with the fact that I killed EDI while destroying all the reapers. I guess if I can't have my white picket fence, Joker+EDI can.

Such depressing endings though. I think I am just going to pretend the reapers went poof and Sheppard is holding all those people who promised her drinks to their word. She will probably later die of liver failure in this ending but at least it isn't the sudden collapse of all intergalactic society and the subsequent doom of anyone who didn't end up safely on a habitable planet. And Shep will have Traynor, the only romance I ever deemed worthy for my Sheppard.

In other news, now I don't know what to do with my life. Maybe back to Dota 2 I guess. Are there rumors of more endings than the 3 you are given?


Ending Spoilers

+ Show Spoiler +
There are rumors, but so far they're not true. The Prima strategy guide for the game talks about a secret new game+ ending, but there have been people now who have beaten the game twice and report that isn't true. There are variations ont he endings, but I'm quite sure that synthesis has only one variant - you die, other people live.

Honestly the destroy ending seems bad, Shep lives and Anderson can live, but you destroy EDI and the Geth (who you made nice with) so that seems like a dick move. Control is presented as the evil option throughout the game, with the Illusive Man wanting that, and then the idea of having to rely on the reapers seems dumb also.

At least with synthesis you're sacing Shep for everyone else's survival.
RetroAspect
Profile Joined November 2011
Belgium219 Posts
March 08 2012 14:51 GMT
#1353
Just got the game, wondering if there are any decent graphic/ini tweaks yet?
I am what i am and thats all that i am!
s3rp
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany3192 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-08 15:06:52
March 08 2012 15:02 GMT
#1354
On March 08 2012 07:01 Serelitz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 06:53 imJealous wrote:
On March 08 2012 06:04 Kurr wrote:
On March 08 2012 02:14 ghost_403 wrote:
On March 08 2012 01:51 Rayeth wrote:
On March 08 2012 01:37 supsun wrote:
I have absolutely NO experience whatsoever with any Mass Effect game...


Don't play this game if you haven't played the others. IMO, there is nothing here that wasn't done better in ME2. Overall, I think ME2 is a better game, but once you've played 2, you need to play 3 for the ending.

For me the game is all about the fiction and story, and if you have no foothold into that, there would be no reason to play.


ME3 > ME2.

The game so far has felt more like ME2.5. It's like they went back and fixed a lot of the problems with ME2 and just continued the story. (Which is awesome, I'm having a blast).

Is anyone else pissed that after finishing the mission, you have to wait for that stupid bio-scanner thing in order to get from the holo-whatever into the rest of the ship? It's probably there for loading whatever, but every time I have to wait to cross three feet I get pissed off.


I've never actually played Mass Effect before. Worth playing 1,2 and 3 in order? For the story and such I mean. I imagine the gameplay is pretty similar in between games.

Absolutely worth it. Your actions and decisions from the first game carry over into the second and third. Plus the first game's story is absolutely phenomenal. I was skeptical that they were going to write something that could compare to it after ME2 (the story of which basically just introduced new characters to the universe and followed up on what happens to your old characters after ME1 rather than advance the over arching plot of mass effect) but so far ME3 is everything I could have hoped for. I'm only a few missions in and already I've seen some situations that have been hugely impacted by decisions I made in ME1 and 2


I just want to add to this and say that for the love of god, play them in order. If you play ME2/3 before ME1, you will be so frustrated at the clunky mechanics that you'll quit before the story really gets going.

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 06:32 HopLight wrote:
On March 08 2012 03:55 Serelitz wrote:
I'm a bit disappointed in the ending. MAJOR ENDING SPOILERS + Show Spoiler +
No matter what you pick, you die, normandy crashes, mass relays + citadel get destroyed. I like the choiced ending but come on, at the very least a narrative on what happened to everyone you met throughout the series. It feels like such a weak way to end it, with a generic blue/red/green blast of END CINEMATIC.


This is completely incorrect + Show Spoiler +
Endings depend on your military readiness, if it is high enough Shepard will survive.


+ Show Spoiler +
I had the bar maxed with 50% readiness. Am I forced to do co-op just to get a satisfying ending? That seems rather meagre. Even so, the ending reminded me of Deus Ex 3, but worse - amazing gameplay/story that totally falls on its face at the end. I didn't even get a Dragon Age Origins-like epilogue of what happens as a result of your decisions throughout the trilogy. They could have done so much better for the ending.


Besides the issues I and I guess more have with the weak ending, I want to reiterate that the game itself is actually amazing. I really really enjoyed ME3.



The game was amazing right up until you chose how to end it then mehh.
+ Show Spoiler +
i mean they made me/us care about your crew/team for 3 freaking game and i don't even really get to know what happens to them . The new Deus Ex also had a stupid weak ending like this but that was just one pretty linar game . But in ME3 with the big storyline from ME1 to ME3 having 3 endings that well look ALOT alike and only divert very little is pretty weak. I wanted my Shepard to be happy with Tali and build a house on the Quarian homeworld with some friendly Geth around but NOOOO -.-


And to the Multiplayer/Singleplayer part
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm at 3122 or something readiness ( well 6225 but with 50% ) the bar is super maxed and the only thing i could do is fly around and look at every planet . I might've missed 1-2 of the weak sidequests at the beginning before the Citadel attack by Cerberus as well but i'm pretty sure that was only minor . So i either scan everything ( which i doubt would be enough to get me nearly 2000 points for the best ending if what i read is true or play multiplayer ? What kind of bullshit is this ? And even then i sincerly doubt the ending would be that different . Yeah Anderson and Sheppard might survive but the cutscenes at the end still remain the same stupid non-sense

Onlinejaguar
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia2823 Posts
March 08 2012 15:04 GMT
#1355
On March 08 2012 21:45 -Archangel- wrote:
I don't like me3. Not a rpg, not a fps but worse then both. First DA2 and now this bullshit. Bioware is trully dead and gone.


I have to agree with this. im just playing through the game to finish the story more then anything else.
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
March 08 2012 15:18 GMT
#1356
Installing atm, still too scared to read this thread for a couple of days due to spoilers though...
Really hyped for this, too bad it's Origin T.T
Serelitz
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands2895 Posts
March 08 2012 16:14 GMT
#1357
On March 09 2012 00:04 Onlinejaguar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 21:45 -Archangel- wrote:
I don't like me3. Not a rpg, not a fps but worse then both. First DA2 and now this bullshit. Bioware is trully dead and gone.


I have to agree with this. im just playing through the game to finish the story more then anything else.


You'll be disappointed I think, the ending is bad. I actually liked the gameplay/story of the game itself, but if you're only doing it for the ending you may as well spoil the ending and just stop.
neurosx
Profile Joined August 2011
Luxembourg1096 Posts
March 08 2012 17:08 GMT
#1358
So no one actually likes it ? I'm having a blast :D
You'll wish I'd never stooped to notice you.
matiK23
Profile Joined May 2011
United States963 Posts
March 08 2012 17:11 GMT
#1359
Sigh, guess I'll just wait for this in the used, old games bin 4 years from now.
Without a paddle up shit creek.
Krowser
Profile Joined August 2007
Canada788 Posts
March 08 2012 17:15 GMT
#1360
On March 09 2012 02:08 neurosx wrote:
So no one actually likes it ? I'm having a blast :D


Thats how it works. For every good comment, 10 people will find something bad to say. And they do tend to exagerate a lot. The Internet is just facilitating everything.
D3 and Pho, the way to go. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=340709
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft353
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft353
CosmosSc2 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2055
Artosis 638
Shuttle 539
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever693
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox504
Other Games
summit1g8456
shahzam619
JimRising 587
C9.Mang0300
ViBE139
Maynarde136
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick988
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 8 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 14m
Stellar Fest
12h 14m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.