• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:16
CEST 17:16
KST 00:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8069 users

Mass Effect 3 - Page 176

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 174 175 176 177 178 179 Next
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
July 03 2012 13:57 GMT
#3501
Im upset there wasnt a final showdown with Harbinger. Or really anything involving Harbinger at all. That needed to happen.
twitch.tv/medrea
kheldorin
Profile Joined April 2010
Singapore539 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-03 15:10:02
July 03 2012 15:09 GMT
#3502
On July 03 2012 20:39 Talin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2012 07:57 brachester wrote:
On July 03 2012 06:59 Medrea wrote:
Honestly there wasnt a need to cram everything into 3 games.

The first game set an incredible tone and invented a really cool universe.

The second game, while still very well written, had a plot that was kind of inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

The third game crammed an entire galactic war into one single story arc. I would have preferred more games, or one longer game.

The first was the best. the second was kinda meh (still good), nothing really happened except the collectors part. Most of the time you fly around recruit members. The third game, there's nothing special in term of story, but the atmosphere was good (excluding the ending ofc). I wish they maintain the quality of the first one through out the series, but as a whole, the 3 games were a exceptional.


Oddly, I found the first game to be easily the worst (I even found it mediocre back then).

First, it seemed as if the developers were struggling to decide whether they want a KoTOR 3 or a third-person shooter - the RPG and shooter mechanics mixed really badly, and the latter part was very unresponsive and clunky. Secondly, the story in the first one reeked of a generic space opera. where you were kinda flying around the galaxy in your own ship with a crew of fancy looking (yet stereotypical) aliens. Overall it gave me one of those high production value but no soul impressions.

Mass Effect 2 was a lot better executed, it's the part where I really got into the series, admittedly more because it played better than the first and the combat was fun(ish) than the quality of the story (although the story and characters had a lot more depth in this one). ME3 was IMO exceptional on all levels, from the smoothness of gameplay and controls, to the maturity and grittiness/darkness of the story and its conclusion (especially with the Refusal ending).


Yeah ME1 basically showed that Bioware isn't good at making shooters and were better with RPG mechanics. In ME2, they cut out a lot of the RPG stuff like weapon/armor mods and inventory management to focus on the shooting. In ME3, you had the best of both worlds. ME3's combat is just so much better than the previous Mass Effect games. The classes and combat are so well designed that people can play a ton of multi-player even thought it's repetitive. It may be repetitive but it's core mechanic is just fun.

Story-wise, I prefer ME1's. I'm beginning to feel that Bioware is at it's best with the "birth/rise of a hero" story. Or maybe those types of stories are the type of stories I prefer. I understand the need for a darker tone in ME3 but I didn't like it. I just cannot reconcile why my Shepard is having nightmares, being a lot more emotional than before and he seems a lot more depressed. I've always played my Shepard as someone that has a positive, light-hearted attitude in the face of adversity. The variation in dialogue and the choices that you get seems a lot more simplified and restricted in ME3.
brachester
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia1786 Posts
July 04 2012 09:52 GMT
#3503
On July 04 2012 00:09 kheldorin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2012 20:39 Talin wrote:
On July 03 2012 07:57 brachester wrote:
On July 03 2012 06:59 Medrea wrote:
Honestly there wasnt a need to cram everything into 3 games.

The first game set an incredible tone and invented a really cool universe.

The second game, while still very well written, had a plot that was kind of inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

The third game crammed an entire galactic war into one single story arc. I would have preferred more games, or one longer game.

The first was the best. the second was kinda meh (still good), nothing really happened except the collectors part. Most of the time you fly around recruit members. The third game, there's nothing special in term of story, but the atmosphere was good (excluding the ending ofc). I wish they maintain the quality of the first one through out the series, but as a whole, the 3 games were a exceptional.


Oddly, I found the first game to be easily the worst (I even found it mediocre back then).

First, it seemed as if the developers were struggling to decide whether they want a KoTOR 3 or a third-person shooter - the RPG and shooter mechanics mixed really badly, and the latter part was very unresponsive and clunky. Secondly, the story in the first one reeked of a generic space opera. where you were kinda flying around the galaxy in your own ship with a crew of fancy looking (yet stereotypical) aliens. Overall it gave me one of those high production value but no soul impressions.

Mass Effect 2 was a lot better executed, it's the part where I really got into the series, admittedly more because it played better than the first and the combat was fun(ish) than the quality of the story (although the story and characters had a lot more depth in this one). ME3 was IMO exceptional on all levels, from the smoothness of gameplay and controls, to the maturity and grittiness/darkness of the story and its conclusion (especially with the Refusal ending).


Yeah ME1 basically showed that Bioware isn't good at making shooters and were better with RPG mechanics. In ME2, they cut out a lot of the RPG stuff like weapon/armor mods and inventory management to focus on the shooting. In ME3, you had the best of both worlds. ME3's combat is just so much better than the previous Mass Effect games. The classes and combat are so well designed that people can play a ton of multi-player even thought it's repetitive. It may be repetitive but it's core mechanic is just fun.

Story-wise, I prefer ME1's. I'm beginning to feel that Bioware is at it's best with the "birth/rise of a hero" story. Or maybe those types of stories are the type of stories I prefer. I understand the need for a darker tone in ME3 but I didn't like it. I just cannot reconcile why my Shepard is having nightmares, being a lot more emotional than before and he seems a lot more depressed. I've always played my Shepard as someone that has a positive, light-hearted attitude in the face of adversity. The variation in dialogue and the choices that you get seems a lot more simplified and restricted in ME3.

yeah, I was referring to the story, not the gameplay.
I hate all this singing
Ansinjunger
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2451 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-08 06:08:58
July 06 2012 17:51 GMT
#3504
Someone at Bioware's forums (BSN), Strange Aeons made the following blog posts regarding the problems that still exist, and posted ideas for fixing it. I found these fantastic, and yes, I feel the ending went from an F to a D- with the EC.

Problem

Solution

Personally, I found the one ending that was supposed to be happy + Show Spoiler +
(Destroy, Shepard lives, etc.)
unsettling--and not because of what happens. What happens to the characters and people of the galaxy is fine, it's just the method for arriving there still feels like Mass Effect abandoned its foundations. I'm no longer playing the game, the game is playing me...for an idiot no less. The same stupor of confusion rests over all the endings since they didn't get rid of the real problem, + Show Spoiler +
the star kid.


As to how the EC was represented, it really felt patchwork and like Bioware was saying, "happy now?" The arguments weren't refined; they felt pulled from a forum argument. Many of the loopholes they closed felt made up, rather than originally intended. + Show Spoiler +
Especially Normandy showing up at the last dash to the Citadel beam. Way to completely change the pace of that scene! And I'm supposed to believe that was intended all along?
At least, it could be argued the ending was fan made if they are borrowing from forum ideas, but I don't think fans wanted more shoddy work either.
XaI)CyRiC
Profile Joined October 2002
United States4471 Posts
July 09 2012 18:02 GMT
#3505
On July 07 2012 02:51 Ansinjunger wrote:
Someone at Bioware's forums (BSN), Strange Aeons made the following blog posts regarding the problems that still exist, and posted ideas for fixing it. I found these fantastic, and yes, I feel the ending went from an F to a D- with the EC.

Problem

Solution

Personally, I found the one ending that was supposed to be happy + Show Spoiler +
(Destroy, Shepard lives, etc.)
unsettling--and not because of what happens. What happens to the characters and people of the galaxy is fine, it's just the method for arriving there still feels like Mass Effect abandoned its foundations. I'm no longer playing the game, the game is playing me...for an idiot no less. The same stupor of confusion rests over all the endings since they didn't get rid of the real problem, + Show Spoiler +
the star kid.


As to how the EC was represented, it really felt patchwork and like Bioware was saying, "happy now?" The arguments weren't refined; they felt pulled from a forum argument. Many of the loopholes they closed felt made up, rather than originally intended. + Show Spoiler +
Especially Normandy showing up at the last dash to the Citadel beam. Way to completely change the pace of that scene! And I'm supposed to believe that was intended all along?
At least, it could be argued the ending was fan made if they are borrowing from forum ideas, but I don't think fans wanted more shoddy work either.


Great posts that you linked to. The "solution" ending was amazing and inspired, and would have been great. In particular, I like the manner in which the "golden ending" described would incorporate all the decisions you made in the previous games like Bioware had led people to believe they would. A pity that this solution would never be implemented, because it would truly create an epic ending worthy of the franchise and possibly end up being the greatest ending of any game so far.
Moderator
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11109 Posts
July 11 2012 04:03 GMT
#3506
Odd question, but do you guys know if its possible to get the PC version of mass effect on Steam ... or any non-origin way?
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
Lokrium
Profile Joined March 2011
United States131 Posts
July 11 2012 04:09 GMT
#3507
On July 11 2012 13:03 Sabu113 wrote:
Odd question, but do you guys know if its possible to get the PC version of mass effect on Steam ... or any non-origin way?

It's Origin exclusive. If you don't want to deal with Origin's terrible interface & many bugs, I suggest pirating ME3.
Thingdo
Profile Joined August 2009
United States186 Posts
July 11 2012 06:56 GMT
#3508
On July 07 2012 02:51 Ansinjunger wrote:
Someone at Bioware's forums (BSN), Strange Aeons made the following blog posts regarding the problems that still exist, and posted ideas for fixing it. I found these fantastic, and yes, I feel the ending went from an F to a D- with the EC.

Problem

Solution

Personally, I found the one ending that was supposed to be happy + Show Spoiler +
(Destroy, Shepard lives, etc.)
unsettling--and not because of what happens. What happens to the characters and people of the galaxy is fine, it's just the method for arriving there still feels like Mass Effect abandoned its foundations. I'm no longer playing the game, the game is playing me...for an idiot no less. The same stupor of confusion rests over all the endings since they didn't get rid of the real problem, + Show Spoiler +
the star kid.


As to how the EC was represented, it really felt patchwork and like Bioware was saying, "happy now?" The arguments weren't refined; they felt pulled from a forum argument. Many of the loopholes they closed felt made up, rather than originally intended. + Show Spoiler +
Especially Normandy showing up at the last dash to the Citadel beam. Way to completely change the pace of that scene! And I'm supposed to believe that was intended all along?
At least, it could be argued the ending was fan made if they are borrowing from forum ideas, but I don't think fans wanted more shoddy work either.


That ending would have been pretty awesome tbh. I really enjoy it when you can suffer severe consequences in a game for believing a character who is lying to you, but also avoid them by figuring out what they were up to. Very few games ever do this though, the only ones I can think of off the top of my head are Myst and ME2.
polyphonyEX
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2539 Posts
July 11 2012 16:18 GMT
#3509
I just finished Mass Effect 3 for the first time last night and I found the 'refuse' ending to be quite satisfying. I'm ok with letting everything in Shepard's cycle die if it allowed the next cycle succeed. Backed by the knowledge of previous cycles, the civilizations that developed probably far surpassed the ones that would have otherwise been saved. It leaves a lot open for speculation, and I wish bioware would have fleshed it out a little bit, but I found it acceptable.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
July 11 2012 16:43 GMT
#3510
Holy hell, that ending by Strange Aeon was amazing. To me, this is now the canonical ending the Mass Effect series. Fuck you Bioware, this is how it should have been.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Greggle
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1131 Posts
July 11 2012 18:02 GMT
#3511
On July 12 2012 01:18 polyphonyEX wrote:
I just finished Mass Effect 3 for the first time last night and I found the 'refuse' ending to be quite satisfying. I'm ok with letting everything in Shepard's cycle die if it allowed the next cycle succeed. Backed by the knowledge of previous cycles, the civilizations that developed probably far surpassed the ones that would have otherwise been saved. It leaves a lot open for speculation, and I wish bioware would have fleshed it out a little bit, but I found it acceptable.



No! I'm not okay with anything involving Tali dying =(
Life is too short to take it seriously.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
July 11 2012 18:06 GMT
#3512
On July 12 2012 01:43 ghost_403 wrote:
Holy hell, that ending by Strange Aeon was amazing. To me, this is now the canonical ending the Mass Effect series. Fuck you Bioware, this is how it should have been.


do you have a link to that?
post please!
moo...for DRG
Ansinjunger
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2451 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-11 20:41:23
July 11 2012 18:10 GMT
#3513
On July 12 2012 03:06 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2012 01:43 ghost_403 wrote:
Holy hell, that ending by Strange Aeon was amazing. To me, this is now the canonical ending the Mass Effect series. Fuck you Bioware, this is how it should have been.


do you have a link to that?
post please!


My post this page.

On July 12 2012 01:18 polyphonyEX wrote:
I just finished Mass Effect 3 for the first time last night and I found the 'refuse' ending to be quite satisfying. I'm ok with letting everything in Shepard's cycle die if it allowed the next cycle succeed. Backed by the knowledge of previous cycles, the civilizations that developed probably far surpassed the ones that would have otherwise been saved. It leaves a lot open for speculation, and I wish bioware would have fleshed it out a little bit, but I found it acceptable.


That was my initial impression when I played that ending, but someone at BSN pointed out the future cycle's people may have just used the options I refused, which could mean more cycles of refuse not working and then someone eventually giving in to the star child.

The ending kind of implies Refuse resulted in an eventual victory without giving in to the star child, but Shepard doesn't know the ending when making this decision. It's like the ends justify the means--maybe, but that describes pretty much every ending.
HeeroFX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2704 Posts
July 12 2012 01:46 GMT
#3514
I feel like the work they did on the endings was kinda weird. If Normandy just shows up during the dash, why does the whole crew not jump out and rush with Shepard to the beam, its the biggest and most important thing in the fight. Destory is the only option that truely closes out the the game. The reason I feel this way is that if you want to move forward with this universe the reapers really shouldn't exist anymore. And for the love of god, if you get the perfect ending, you get to see our hero take a breath of fresh air in rubble on Earth. Which makes me wonder, did he even go into the beam? Or did he just get knocked into a building and dreamed that he won. Is bioware just gonna pull out ME 4 countinuing the fight on earth ?
WhiteDog
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France8650 Posts
July 19 2012 15:22 GMT
#3515
Wow that ending sucks for real. I had a mighty army and fucking poor ass choices. Seriously.
"every time WhiteDog overuses the word "seriously" in a comment I can make an observation on his fragile emotional state." MoltkeWarding
althaz
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia1001 Posts
July 19 2012 15:51 GMT
#3516
I haven't tried the DLC, I'm sticking with the original game and pretending that the "Indoctrination Theory" is correct. Because that means ME3 had the greatest ending of any game, ever.
The first rule we don't talk about race conditions. of race conditions is
NeMeSiS3
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Canada2972 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-03 17:38:22
August 03 2012 17:37 GMT
#3517
Mass effect 3, played it for 12 combined hours, beat the game on its hardest difficulty, will never touch it again... Mass effect 1/2 played for a combined 70+ hours (probably a gross under exaggeration) multiple play throughs with the same and different characters taking different paths setting each game up to be my own universe... Probably will never touch again because of Mass Effect 3.

Dissapointment
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

FoTG fighting!
nShade
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria296 Posts
August 26 2012 20:46 GMT
#3518
I am extremely pumped for the Leviathan missions!
I hope it brings some more answers, about the reapers.

Just a few more hours! ^.^

NeMeSiS3
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Canada2972 Posts
August 26 2012 21:09 GMT
#3519
On August 27 2012 05:46 nShade wrote:
I am extremely pumped for the Leviathan missions!
I hope it brings some more answers, about the reapers.

Just a few more hours! ^.^



to invest into a disappointment T.T
FoTG fighting!
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-26 21:57:52
August 26 2012 21:56 GMT
#3520
The new dlc must be effing epic for me to even consider to buy it. The trailer was quite boring so I'm not holding my breath.

On July 12 2012 10:46 HeeroFX wrote:
I feel like the work they did on the endings was kinda weird. If Normandy just shows up during the dash, why does the whole crew not jump out and rush with Shepard to the beam, its the biggest and most important thing in the fight. Destory is the only option that truely closes out the the game. The reason I feel this way is that if you want to move forward with this universe the reapers really shouldn't exist anymore. And for the love of god, if you get the perfect ending, you get to see our hero take a breath of fresh air in rubble on Earth. Which makes me wonder, did he even go into the beam? Or did he just get knocked into a building and dreamed that he won. Is bioware just gonna pull out ME 4 countinuing the fight on earth ?

I think they have said that any future games would take place prior or during the final battle of ME3. But who knows, maybe they'll do it just so they can try to redeem themselves and make a proper ending.
Banelings are too cute to blow up
Prev 1 174 175 176 177 178 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
Codebar 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2863
Shuttle 1450
EffOrt 923
BeSt 709
Light 424
Mini 407
ggaemo 334
Stork 278
ZerO 245
firebathero 231
[ Show more ]
Rush 171
Barracks 138
Sea.KH 80
Zeus 64
Dewaltoss 63
Killer 60
Shine 52
Hyun 40
Shinee 30
Mong 30
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 27
Aegong 25
sorry 23
Bale 22
Terrorterran 20
soO 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 11
yabsab 8
zelot 7
910 7
Dota 2
qojqva3705
Dendi1667
BananaSlamJamma415
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Fnx 179
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes515
Other Games
singsing2255
hiko1233
Liquid`RaSZi1185
B2W.Neo916
Lowko391
Liquid`VortiX274
Sick176
ArmadaUGS132
Rex83
Trikslyr32
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream547
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile119
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2247
• Jankos2225
• TFBlade700
Other Games
• WagamamaTV285
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 45m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.