• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:22
CEST 11:22
KST 18:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8911 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 90

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
darkrage14
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada173 Posts
January 03 2011 16:30 GMT
#1781
My friend "Minipolce" would like to join the server as [Public] but it says he doesnt have permission. Is there some sort of whitelist (weird i thought it was removed) or is something messing up on his side?
Minecraft
Profile Joined January 2011
25 Posts
January 03 2011 17:54 GMT
#1782
Spawn is actually dead center on the map. You can see it pretty clearly if you look there. It's the little island that looks like a town between Lesser Grack and Agria.

That's just a temporary map... still working on a real one that tracks player movements and locations in real time.
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
January 03 2011 19:26 GMT
#1783
On January 03 2011 22:20 ]343[ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2011 22:02 Orgil wrote:
On January 03 2011 19:07 Melancholia wrote:
On January 03 2011 18:41 snake520 wrote:
Anyone got some efficient ways to make a mob spawn trap? Currently, I have 6 steam of water leading to 1 perpendicular stream of water to 1 lava where they die.

Drop them into a cactus room : )

Cactus room sounds like an awesom idea. But how do you get the items the drop without killing yourself?



you can probably use water flow or something? though can cactus grow beside water?

If the water is immediately adjacent to the water (horizontally) then I think the cactus disintegrates, but if you have a ring of cacti the water can flow into the center and then spread out until the flow fades to nothing. Basically, drop a 1 square waterfall onto an empty surface, see how far it spreads out, and then put the cactus along the borders. To get the items just swim down and up the waterfall.

I will be testing this further after class.
Adsee
Profile Joined May 2010
United States221 Posts
January 03 2011 20:16 GMT
#1784
Does anybody know why the server is disconnecting me for not "IP doesn't match specified IP"?
ifonlyiwereawsum
Profile Joined November 2010
United States484 Posts
January 03 2011 20:24 GMT
#1785
I was TLPremium yesterday and today I logged on to see that I was Public. Not whining or anything but is this a glitch? Anyone else having this problem?
LiquidSnute // Zai //
DeltruS
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2214 Posts
January 03 2011 20:26 GMT
#1786
[image loading]

3 chests. 1 zombie spawner 1 skele spawner. While looking for this there was so much noise. BRAINS BRAINS BRAIIIINS.
http://grooveshark.com/#/deltrus/music
Mystor
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada60 Posts
January 03 2011 20:39 GMT
#1787
On January 04 2011 05:26 DeltruS wrote:
[image loading]

3 chests. 1 zombie spawner 1 skele spawner. While looking for this there was so much noise. BRAINS BRAINS BRAIIIINS.

Nice, I wish I was there.

I am going to be donating soon, can't wait to move to Turia

Cyall in game later!
teaguev
Profile Joined October 2010
United States21 Posts
January 03 2011 20:41 GMT
#1788
I am trying to build a castle. i was hoping somebody with experience in building similar structures could give me advise or pictures to increase the effectiveness of my building.
Rizell
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden237 Posts
January 03 2011 20:44 GMT
#1789
Server just went down?
So poor, cant' even pay attention.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 03 2011 21:11 GMT
#1790
Adsee, I have no idea. I'll look into it.

On January 04 2011 05:24 ifonlyiwereawsum wrote:
I was TLPremium yesterday and today I logged on to see that I was Public. Not whining or anything but is this a glitch? Anyone else having this problem?


Fixed this like, three seconds after you said something about it in-game but you immediately logged off before I could tell you
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Kragx
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark236 Posts
January 03 2011 21:11 GMT
#1791
On January 04 2011 05:24 ifonlyiwereawsum wrote:
I was TLPremium yesterday and today I logged on to see that I was Public. Not whining or anything but is this a glitch? Anyone else having this problem?


I think Bran accidently deleted the list with player settings. I've donated as well, and is only ranked as Liquid.

"[20:30] <MinoMinobot> (sGBranFlakes) Think I already added you, but I accidentally erased the permission file"
ifonlyiwereawsum
Profile Joined November 2010
United States484 Posts
January 03 2011 21:51 GMT
#1792
On January 04 2011 06:11 Serejai wrote:
Adsee, I have no idea. I'll look into it.

Show nested quote +
On January 04 2011 05:24 ifonlyiwereawsum wrote:
I was TLPremium yesterday and today I logged on to see that I was Public. Not whining or anything but is this a glitch? Anyone else having this problem?


Fixed this like, three seconds after you said something about it in-game but you immediately logged off before I could tell you


Haha I was falling through the floor again! And last time I was doing that, the server crashed. And I hate being guilty of things like that . I'll be on later today! Thanks again Serejai, this server rocks.
LiquidSnute // Zai //
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
January 03 2011 21:51 GMT
#1793
On January 04 2011 05:26 DeltruS wrote:
[image loading]

3 chests. 1 zombie spawner 1 skele spawner. While looking for this there was so much noise. BRAINS BRAINS BRAIIIINS.

haha i so want to build another zombie skywalk :D did you already make a machine out of these? where are they?
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
Bair
Profile Joined May 2010
United States698 Posts
January 03 2011 21:58 GMT
#1794
Not to be that guy...but leaf decay works still right? I can make a tree farm?
In Roaches I Rust.
snake520
Profile Joined December 2010
27 Posts
January 03 2011 22:13 GMT
#1795
On January 03 2011 22:20 Serejai wrote:
* Lava now flows properly

uh oh... i left a huge patch of lava over my mine cause it didnt flow... haha
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
January 03 2011 22:28 GMT
#1796
On January 04 2011 06:58 Bair wrote:
Not to be that guy...but leaf decay works still right? I can make a tree farm?

It does work, and they even got rid of the instant leaf removal when all the wood was mined so saplings can be more easily harvested as well. High Grack (south of Grack by cloud direction and sun) has a forest for farming near the boathouse and the large hollow tree. Which is NOT to be cut down, thank you, don't turn this into Avatar.
MHT
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1026 Posts
January 03 2011 22:32 GMT
#1797
So is this server Online=true? or can i join with offline versions?
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
January 03 2011 22:33 GMT
#1798
What do you mean? Just enter the IP into the multiplayer box
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 03 2011 23:09 GMT
#1799
He's asking if he can join with a pirated copy, and the answer is no.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Ollaf
Profile Joined November 2010
12 Posts
January 03 2011 23:39 GMT
#1800
Hope i can find 3 chests that close to each other
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 166
EnDerr 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13442
Hyuk 470
Soma 178
Stork 177
actioN 127
Rush 125
EffOrt 86
Mong 78
Bisu 75
Shinee 69
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 59
Killer 58
ToSsGirL 48
Bale 47
Shine 43
Noble 30
Sharp 30
Hm[arnc] 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
yabsab 16
Sacsri 13
HiyA 9
sorry 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1692
League of Legends
JimRising 441
Counter-Strike
olofmeister915
shoxiejesuss912
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King152
Other Games
gofns24263
summit1g7806
singsing1170
ceh9511
crisheroes148
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick691
BasetradeTV148
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 26
• StrangeGG 13
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV162
• lizZardDota2157
League of Legends
• Stunt403
Other Games
• Shiphtur721
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
38m
INu's Battles
1h 38m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 38m
OSC
12h 53m
Replay Cast
13h 38m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.