• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:32
CEST 07:32
KST 14:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8278 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 88

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 03 2011 00:32 GMT
#1741
Sorry guys, trying to restart it. I figured out what's causing the crashes... unfortunately it's a beta issue with the client and Notch is gonna have to fix it.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Vaelar
Profile Joined January 2011
United States9 Posts
January 03 2011 00:32 GMT
#1742
On January 03 2011 09:27 Aeres wrote:
I'm getting so fucking raped by griefers. I hate this game. =(

That sucks man, have you tried making an iron and redstone door system? or hiding your house? We're hoping that no one finds our minesystem.
Teddyjex
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada35 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-03 00:41:08
January 03 2011 00:36 GMT
#1743
Just went back up! Aeres, i recommend moving to a tl area. i dont think team liquid would be so bm but in the public spots youre liable to be raped by random looters

EDIT: And thar she goes!
Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?
snake520
Profile Joined December 2010
27 Posts
January 03 2011 00:40 GMT
#1744
And there it goes again lol
Vaelar
Profile Joined January 2011
United States9 Posts
January 03 2011 00:41 GMT
#1745
Lol yeah, hope Notch releases an update soon.
Vaelar
Profile Joined January 2011
United States9 Posts
January 03 2011 01:08 GMT
#1746
Going down again?
snake520
Profile Joined December 2010
27 Posts
January 03 2011 01:10 GMT
#1747
Seems like it. Might be just me though
hifriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
China7935 Posts
January 03 2011 01:41 GMT
#1748
aw another crash
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
January 03 2011 01:43 GMT
#1749
Im gonna move to a TL area

Sick of griefers
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
January 03 2011 01:45 GMT
#1750
Is it a public server now? So many people
ifonlyiwereawsum
Profile Joined November 2010
United States484 Posts
January 03 2011 01:48 GMT
#1751
I feel bad for crashing the server =/ I'm done for the time being. Stupid computer lag.
LiquidSnute // Zai //
iMbc
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States55 Posts
January 03 2011 01:54 GMT
#1752
in order to get "liquid" status you need to have 10 posts right? I keep going on and the fact that i'm labeled "public" bothers me...so i'm just making sure
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
January 03 2011 02:11 GMT
#1753
On January 03 2011 10:48 ifonlyiwereawsum wrote:
I feel bad for crashing the server =/ I'm done for the time being. Stupid computer lag.

I crashed it like 5 times before it could be figured out why ;p
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
ifonlyiwereawsum
Profile Joined November 2010
United States484 Posts
January 03 2011 02:20 GMT
#1754
On January 03 2011 11:11 ahswtini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2011 10:48 ifonlyiwereawsum wrote:
I feel bad for crashing the server =/ I'm done for the time being. Stupid computer lag.

I crashed it like 5 times before it could be figured out why ;p


Haha when I logged back on and asked "Is it normal to be endlessly falling" and Bran informed me that I was the reason it crashed, I almost burst into laughter at the same time as feeling terrible.
LiquidSnute // Zai //
Minecraft
Profile Joined January 2011
25 Posts
January 03 2011 02:39 GMT
#1755
Just to clarify a few things about griefing;

a) If you're worried about it, you can use the TL-only zones (recommend, as they are nicer zones than the public ones anyway).

b) If you get griefed, just let me know. I banned the three griefers we've had so far within minutes, and I can restore the griefed area from a backup so you really shouldn't lose anything.

c) Even though I have logs of every block action ever made on the server, and can easily see who does what, the quickest way to get rid of a griefer is always to report it. All three griefers today were banned because people mentioned it in chat as soon as it happened.

As far as crashes go, you guys might have to tolerate them for a while. The mod system I use (hMod) has been discontinued as of a few hours ago, and the replacement system for it won't be ready for at least a few weeks. If Notch releases a mandatory server patch before the new mod system is ready, hMod will break and the server won't be able to run.

Hopefully he can release a client patch to fix the crashing issues (as they are caused by client issues, not server issues) and I won't have to update the server.

Lastly, the current TLub ratio is about 20:1 at the moment. We have only a couple pubs on the server, and I think most of them are TL lurkers that don't meet the posting requirements yet. They probably saw the server in the Minecraft.net server list or something and joined it. Most will leave after a few minutes because, well... nearly all Minecraft servers out there are poorly moderated and have little to no rules or restrictions, which is what most pubs want. They come here, realize they can't pour random lava fountains or don't get free unlimited blocks and leave.

I'm well prepared to revert the server to TL only if issues arise, but I think between the TL-only areas and the grief rollbacks, things should go smoothly.

You guys should give me feedback, though. I consider myself a fairly creative and aware person, but there are obviously mistakes I make and things I don't figure out on my own. So if you have a suggestion/feedback/comment/complaint/etc, either toss me a PM or post it in this thread.
DeltruS
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2214 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-03 02:52:18
January 03 2011 02:51 GMT
#1756
Shit....I just find diamonds in a stream of water and mine out 4 diamonds but on the last one there is lava underneath. The water pushes me into the lava, I die and then all my items are pushed into the lava and burn.
http://grooveshark.com/#/deltrus/music
Vaelar
Profile Joined January 2011
United States9 Posts
January 03 2011 03:00 GMT
#1757
That sucks DeltruS that happened to me while mining Obsidian
iMbc
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States55 Posts
January 03 2011 04:42 GMT
#1758
Bummer deltrus...happened to me in my single player...but i was just digging straight down (i kno what a noob huh)...and then i fell into lava...then my items burned...
Ursad0n
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States523 Posts
January 03 2011 05:25 GMT
#1759
Today was just as awesome as yesterday, it was the day of the big move and I moved to Turia, as I donated this moring, I built myself a nice log cabin where I housed my 4 large chests, 6 furnaces and access to my mineshaft. In which I found much gold, iron, and coal. All in all it was an awesome day, I still have 64 obsidian idk what to do with so I'm open to suggestions. Also, late tonight just before I went to sleep Aeres and I played a game I believe he called spleef (idk if that's right) which was really fun, Next time I get on I'll record it with camtasia and make a Blog, making sure I include the game and rules in the video. And Upon asking Bran to allow me to be invincible he changed my prefix to a colorful version of this:

[Captain Planet]

and he changed Aeres too, but I'll let you see that one for yourself. And lastly, we all had tons of fun today, and appreciate what Serejai and all the other guys are doing to help us out! And I was happy to donate today and look forward to having a job so I can do so more in teh future
You make it sound like there's a correlation between what should happen and what actually happens. I mean, life is chaotic and it's often unfair. I know it is for me.
Teddyjex
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada35 Posts
January 03 2011 07:08 GMT
#1760
^^This!^^
I helped Aeres build that arena and had a ton of fun! Will be donating soon, you guys are doing a fantastic job, especially considering the client issues you have to deal with!
Keep up the good work sirs.
Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4337
Rain 1782
GuemChi 559
FanTaSy 376
sSak 50
Bale 43
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
Fuzer 43
League of Legends
JimRising 636
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1161
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King238
Other Games
summit1g7876
WinterStarcraft617
C9.Mang0162
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick896
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2147
League of Legends
• Lourlo1238
• Rush952
• Stunt467
Other Games
• Shiphtur815
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 28m
INu's Battles
5h 28m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 28m
OSC
16h 43m
Replay Cast
17h 28m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.