• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:28
CEST 15:28
KST 22:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10079 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 87

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 02 2011 16:44 GMT
#1721
On January 03 2011 01:42 Alak wrote:
Note that Serejai said that he's been sick, so he might be sleeping a bit more than usual. We'll get this sorted out soon enough, don't worry =)

Antibiotics. Tons of them. Now.

<3
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Vaelar
Profile Joined January 2011
United States9 Posts
January 02 2011 16:48 GMT
#1722
Hopefully he can get the auto-save feature online soon too, so he won't have to bring the server down when he goes to bed.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 02 2011 17:59 GMT
#1723
Server's up! =)
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 02 2011 18:01 GMT
#1724
Server is up, sorry for the delay.

Few changes to permissions. Default is now public instead of guest, so you won't need to be added before leaving town. You will, however, still need to send a PM for full access. It may take up to 24 hours to get added, and I can only add you after you have logged in at least once.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Vaelar
Profile Joined January 2011
United States9 Posts
January 02 2011 18:26 GMT
#1725
On January 03 2011 02:59 Aeres wrote:
Server's up! =)

Yay!
Ursad0n
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States523 Posts
January 02 2011 18:28 GMT
#1726
Serejai I don't think I've taken enough time in the past to say this; but thank you for everything you have done for us to make this possible and I don't think people show enough appreciation for you. And I will be brainstorming a way to show my appreciation soon.

That being said, are donations up?
You make it sound like there's a correlation between what should happen and what actually happens. I mean, life is chaotic and it's often unfair. I know it is for me.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
January 02 2011 19:29 GMT
#1727
Don't make fun or pigs, or Bran will do this to your house:

[image loading]
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
JunC
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada80 Posts
January 02 2011 19:50 GMT
#1728
A large pitmine project going on at coordinates x = 288, z = -2.
Hold down F3 for your coordinates.
Roughly south of spawn, walk about 200 blocks.
kekekeke
cypho
Profile Joined December 2009
United States13 Posts
January 02 2011 19:57 GMT
#1729
@57 Corvette: Free Bacon! Omnomnom.

I hope you don't have too much trouble working out the kinks currently in the server Serejai. Thanks for everything! (Get that paypal up soon =P)
Ursad0n
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States523 Posts
January 02 2011 21:49 GMT
#1730
Okay so I donated just now, how do I go about getting upgraded to premium? do I have to PM someone?
You make it sound like there's a correlation between what should happen and what actually happens. I mean, life is chaotic and it's often unfair. I know it is for me.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-02 22:13:11
January 02 2011 22:07 GMT
#1731
On January 03 2011 06:49 Ursad0n wrote:
Okay so I donated just now, how do I go about getting upgraded to premium? do I have to PM someone?


Normally no, but I don't see your TL ID listed in the donation. Were you given a form to enter your TL ID somewhere on the payment page?

EDIT: Seems the form is there... maybe you didn't see it or entered the wrong info or something. Just toss me a quick PM with the email you used.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
hellsan631
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States695 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-02 22:24:10
January 02 2011 22:22 GMT
#1732
On January 03 2011 07:07 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2011 06:49 Ursad0n wrote:
Okay so I donated just now, how do I go about getting upgraded to premium? do I have to PM someone?


Normally no, but I don't see your TL ID listed in the donation. Were you given a form to enter your TL ID somewhere on the payment page?

EDIT: Seems the form is there... maybe you didn't see it or entered the wrong info or something. Just toss me a quick PM with the email you used.


There was no forum for me either. The "donate" underline link just leads to the same webpage, and the 2nd link (image paypal donate link) just leads to paypal.

Other then an amount, there was no forum or any type of field to enter in said information.

I just donated as well, and expected to see some type of forum, at least at the end of the process (you don't say exactly where this tab is)
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 02 2011 22:31 GMT
#1733
On January 03 2011 07:22 hellsan631 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2011 07:07 Serejai wrote:
On January 03 2011 06:49 Ursad0n wrote:
Okay so I donated just now, how do I go about getting upgraded to premium? do I have to PM someone?


Normally no, but I don't see your TL ID listed in the donation. Were you given a form to enter your TL ID somewhere on the payment page?

EDIT: Seems the form is there... maybe you didn't see it or entered the wrong info or something. Just toss me a quick PM with the email you used.


There was no forum for me either. The "donate" underline link just leads to the same webpage, and the 2nd link (image paypal donate link) just leads to paypal.

Other then an amount, there was no forum or any type of field to enter in said information.

I just donated as well, and expected to see some type of forum, at least at the end of the process (you don't say exactly where this tab is)


Added a picture in the OP. It's not the end of the world if that doesn't show up or something... just toss me a PM with the email you used.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
hellsan631
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States695 Posts
January 02 2011 22:36 GMT
#1734
On January 03 2011 07:31 Serejai wrote:

Added a picture in the OP. It's not the end of the world if that doesn't show up or something... just toss me a PM with the email you used.


lol, I just gave another buck with the information you requested. However, I still don't have TL status after pming the minecraft Id on TL, and pming you about it. Think we could get that sorted? ^^
Adsee
Profile Joined May 2010
United States221 Posts
January 02 2011 22:51 GMT
#1735
I sent a Pm but never got upgraded to TL status, how long should I wait?
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 02 2011 23:57 GMT
#1736
The way the files work, you have to be online when the permission update is done, otherwise it returns a "player not found" error and doesn't go through.

I can manually add people via terminal access to the raw data files, but nobody else can. Puosu was doing most of the status changes lately and he added you, but you must've been offline when the command was sent.

Added now.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
hifriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
China7935 Posts
January 03 2011 00:03 GMT
#1737
Hm got kicked off and can't log back in for some reason. :/
Bloodash
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands1384 Posts
January 03 2011 00:06 GMT
#1738
server down, it was lagging pretty bad beforehand

(was baking iron just before it went down, crap XD )
I'll bite this hand that feeds me, and take it for my own!
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 03 2011 00:27 GMT
#1739
I'm getting so fucking raped by griefers. I hate this game. =(
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
snake520
Profile Joined December 2010
27 Posts
January 03 2011 00:27 GMT
#1740
dam.. I just got back on too lol
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs herOLIVE!
IntoTheiNu 1404
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 277
MaxPax 126
Rex 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65479
Calm 3741
Shuttle 3116
Bisu 1879
FanTaSy 1612
EffOrt 396
Stork 358
Soma 294
Mini 293
firebathero 290
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 271
Rush 234
Light 233
ZerO 177
Soulkey 150
Last 133
Snow 129
Zeus 123
actioN 121
Barracks 107
Killer 79
Dewaltoss 64
hero 61
Sea.KH 61
Mong 54
Pusan 47
Hyun 45
Bale 38
Shinee 38
Free 33
NotJumperer 33
ToSsGirL 32
sorry 27
Yoon 26
PianO 26
Shine 24
Sharp 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 17
zelot 15
Sacsri 11
HiyA 11
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6106
Dendi754
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1419
kRYSTAL_270
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko434
Other Games
gofns38990
singsing2135
B2W.Neo615
hiko412
crisheroes289
DeMusliM232
byalli195
Livibee161
Hui .136
Mew2King92
Liquid`VortiX78
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 47m
Replay Cast
9h 32m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.