• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:22
CEST 21:22
KST 04:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7911 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 68

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 665 Next
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
September 28 2011 01:10 GMT
#1341
On September 28 2011 09:00 deth2munkies wrote:
Happy Birthday Cel

Also, Grand Abolisher and Elite Inquisitor seem like good sideboard cards for a puresteel deck, but I'm thinking that Puresteel is going to be replacing Caw-blade in the U/W control shell. 4 Puresteels, 4 Mentors, and 4 Invisible Stalkers are probably the only non-living weapon creatures that'll be played in the maindeck, all the rest will be equipment, card draw, and countermagic.

I see that, Tempered Steel, Birthing Pod, and U/B control being the dominant archetypes, with mono-white humans, reanimator, and werewolves being tier 2 with everything else being flat out worse.

It's somewhat of a shame that Innistrad dealt a deathblow to mono-red and any sort of combo based strategy.

EDIT: Oh, one thing I thought about, Living Weapon combines well with Morbid and "dies" creatures (like Unruly Mob and the like, although I'm not suggesting Mob is playable), because technically the token dies when you equip it. Free triggers with puresteel ftw.


Thanks!

I think you underestimate mono-R a little bit. Brimstone Volley and Stromkirk Noble are pretty decent, and the format as a whole is slower so it's not as important that red has been neutered. Creature control strategies are going to be so prevalent that there is a spot in the metagame for burn; I think the main obstacle is Timely Reinforcements but that existed already. It's about as good as it was before, a tier 2 deck that will be popular among casual/poor players.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-28 02:14:32
September 28 2011 02:11 GMT
#1342
On September 28 2011 07:24 DEN1ED wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2011 06:33 Judicator wrote:
Personally I think it's overvalued because of that reason and players have no idea how to play around a 3 mana 2/1 flier that returns itself in limited. .


Block it with a 1/1 spirit? It's just doesn't do enough. 3 is a lot of mana for a 2/1 and then if you are keeping up 1 mana for it you are just going to get destroyed by much more efficient creatures. Sure it could maybe be a late game card in control but there are MANY other cards I would rather play as a finisher.


? That's assuming you are in White. I am saying that some decks just flat out can't beat it when the flyer is coming out of a monoblue aggro deck or some kind of UW flyers. It's not as good as some people think it is, but it's not a bad card either. Flying to me from this past weekend just seems particularly strong in some match ups.

Edit:

Puresteel has some terrible match ups, it's not consistent enough against Pod. And siding in Timely alone is not enough against Mono-Red and being on the draw is like murder.
Get it by your hands...
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
September 28 2011 04:51 GMT
#1343
What do you guys think about Blue Sun's Zenith in the upcoming metagame for some U/B or U/W Draw-Go deck lists . It can be inefficient and I'm not sure I love losing it to Forbidden Alchemy, but it can be so rewarding with your open mana.

Thinking of shoving one or two into a deck. Any thoughts?
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-28 04:55:03
September 28 2011 04:53 GMT
#1344
From the minimal testing I've done on MWS, Mono-W just isn't consistent enough vs everyone and their mother trying to play reanimator. Adding green gave me access to Beast Within as well as lords to make human tribal, which put out a pretty nice clock. Plus 2 mana alpha strike spells outside gideon are pretty good too.

My friend dave tested a UW Draw Go with WSZ and Mindshrieker with swords as a Blade Replacement and it seems to be pretty good. Beats RDW and my deck all day
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
September 28 2011 05:38 GMT
#1345
On September 28 2011 13:51 slyboogie wrote:
What do you guys think about Blue Sun's Zenith in the upcoming metagame for some U/B or U/W Draw-Go deck lists . It can be inefficient and I'm not sure I love losing it to Forbidden Alchemy, but it can be so rewarding with your open mana.

Thinking of shoving one or two into a deck. Any thoughts?


I've been trying out USZ out of the sideboard where I used to have Jace's Ingenuity and it's nice I guesssssssss

worst case is you flash it back with Snapcaster Mage!!
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
dignity
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada908 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-28 05:55:56
September 28 2011 05:54 GMT
#1346
Another use of mindshrieker might be to actually go into combo myr decks to finish opponents by way of infinite mill as an alternate solution to infinite fireball or infinite blue sun's zenith. With all the clone cards in this new standard it would be a lot more consistant (only need 1 myr galvanizer to clone as opposed to 2).

Edit: The only time blue sun would be in the graveyard is if it did not resolve.
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
September 28 2011 06:03 GMT
#1347
It can end up in the yard from Forbidden Alchemy or something weird like...Liliana, I guess. It's not a huge deal but it could happen.

I also totally forgot about Snapcaster Mage. Oh Snapcaster Mage, what CAN'T you do? Still, 5 mana (4U!!!) before the X? I dunno.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
numLoCK
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada1416 Posts
September 28 2011 06:03 GMT
#1348
Ya, I don't think USZ makes it into my UB Draw-Go list. There just seems to be many situations where I don't want to see it (like pitching it to Forbidden Alchemy, as mentioned).
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
September 28 2011 23:39 GMT
#1349
I think I'll be running U/B Draw-Go in Standard. Something like this. I'm not a huge fan of Ponder but it can really do a lot for your draw consistency, so I'm running two. Three Despises are too many, I know, I know. I'd like to shove two Solemn's in there but I'm not sure where to cut.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
September 29 2011 01:25 GMT
#1350
On September 29 2011 08:39 slyboogie wrote:
I think I'll be running U/B Draw-Go in Standard. Something like this. I'm not a huge fan of Ponder but it can really do a lot for your draw consistency, so I'm running two. Three Despises are too many, I know, I know. I'd like to shove two Solemn's in there but I'm not sure where to cut.


Deck needs more Lantern Spirits.

But seriously, when deckbuilding, you should try to avoid having too many 2-ofs. 2 is like the worst number to use for a card, it shows indecisiveness in deckbuilding, like you can't decide what cards are best. It's only really excusable if you have a lot of search, Brainstorms/fetches etc. and most of the 2-ofs in your deck are not particularly powerful. Like in the case of making Doom Blade/GftT a 2/2 split, you should instead just decide which one is better in the metagame and run 4 of it.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 02:29:03
September 29 2011 01:53 GMT
#1351
On September 29 2011 10:25 Cel.erity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2011 08:39 slyboogie wrote:
I think I'll be running U/B Draw-Go in Standard. Something like this. I'm not a huge fan of Ponder but it can really do a lot for your draw consistency, so I'm running two. Three Despises are too many, I know, I know. I'd like to shove two Solemn's in there but I'm not sure where to cut.


Deck needs more Lantern Spirits.

But seriously, when deckbuilding, you should try to avoid having too many 2-ofs. 2 is like the worst number to use for a card, it shows indecisiveness in deckbuilding, like you can't decide what cards are best. It's only really excusable if you have a lot of search, Brainstorms/fetches etc. and most of the 2-ofs in your deck are not particularly powerful. Like in the case of making Doom Blade/GftT a 2/2 split, you should instead just decide which one is better in the metagame and run 4 of it.


I have 4 GfTT in my tentative list. The only deck it really sucks against is Tempered Steel, but honestly, that matchup is one of those that you'd be hard pressed to win against a decent draw G1 anyway, but can easily be hated out.

I hear it's going to be the FNM promo for October (on MTGsalvation), which means acquiring a playset shouldn't be too difficult.

Also, I'm a noob deckbuilder, but this is how my thought process goes:

1 of - I can tutor for this, or I only need it in rare situations.

2 of - It's a finisher I don't want in my opening hand or in multiples.

3 of - I want it as quickly as possible, but not in multiples.

4 of - I would be happy to have 2 of these the majority of the time.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 02:00:48
September 29 2011 01:59 GMT
#1352
I deck build 1 of 2 ways.

Netdeck, and then modified netdecking. A good rule of thumb is to stick with as many 4 ofs as you can. The only real exception to the rule is counter spells for me. There's a math post about the difference between 2/3/4 ofs but It eludes me at the moment. I think it was on Starcity, but I don't recall. If I find it I'll copy it over for here.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Hikko
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1126 Posts
September 29 2011 02:15 GMT
#1353
On September 28 2011 14:38 MCMcEmcee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2011 13:51 slyboogie wrote:
What do you guys think about Blue Sun's Zenith in the upcoming metagame for some U/B or U/W Draw-Go deck lists . It can be inefficient and I'm not sure I love losing it to Forbidden Alchemy, but it can be so rewarding with your open mana.

Thinking of shoving one or two into a deck. Any thoughts?


I've been trying out USZ out of the sideboard where I used to have Jace's Ingenuity and it's nice I guesssssssss

worst case is you flash it back with Snapcaster Mage!!


USZ never hits the graveyard, it gets shuffled back into your library
♥
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 02:18:00
September 29 2011 02:15 GMT
#1354
On September 29 2011 10:25 Cel.erity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2011 08:39 slyboogie wrote:
I think I'll be running U/B Draw-Go in Standard. Something like this. I'm not a huge fan of Ponder but it can really do a lot for your draw consistency, so I'm running two. Three Despises are too many, I know, I know. I'd like to shove two Solemn's in there but I'm not sure where to cut.


Deck needs more Lantern Spirits.

But seriously, when deckbuilding, you should try to avoid having too many 2-ofs. 2 is like the worst number to use for a card, it shows indecisiveness in deckbuilding, like you can't decide what cards are best. It's only really excusable if you have a lot of search, Brainstorms/fetches etc. and most of the 2-ofs in your deck are not particularly powerful. Like in the case of making Doom Blade/GftT a 2/2 split, you should instead just decide which one is better in the metagame and run 4 of it.


First of all, why you bashing sweet tech?

The 2 GftT and 2 Doomblades are just there to be there. Suffice it to say, I will run 4 black removal spells. And I generally agree with you. But I think 2 Consecrated Sphinx and 2 BSZ are fine, right? Two Lilianas and two Ponders is weird though, and it was indecisive.

EDIT: USZ can be countered or pitched by Forbidden Alchemy. Rare but it can happen.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
September 29 2011 02:26 GMT
#1355
dunno i think Grave Titan is better early on in the format than Sphinx. It kills them faster, doesn't die to Liliana/Dismember/Doom Blade even if it's the only creature you played, impacts the board immediately even if the GftT it.
Also a better target to reanimate!

I mean I love me a Consecrated Sphinx but if I was playing UB I would rather run Grave Titan right now.
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
DEN1ED
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1087 Posts
September 29 2011 03:27 GMT
#1356
I don't see a problem with running a 2/2 split of doom blade and go for the throat. 95% of the time they are going to be the same but being able to kill grave titan and spellskite MD seems like a good idea. Sure, one of them might be better 55% of the time but I think they are so close that the flexibility makes up for it.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
September 29 2011 03:36 GMT
#1357
On September 28 2011 09:00 deth2munkies wrote:
Happy Birthday Cel

Also, Grand Abolisher and Elite Inquisitor seem like good sideboard cards for a puresteel deck, but I'm thinking that Puresteel is going to be replacing Caw-blade in the U/W control shell. 4 Puresteels, 4 Mentors, and 4 Invisible Stalkers are probably the only non-living weapon creatures that'll be played in the maindeck, all the rest will be equipment, card draw, and countermagic.

I see that, Tempered Steel, Birthing Pod, and U/B control being the dominant archetypes, with mono-white humans, reanimator, and werewolves being tier 2 with everything else being flat out worse.

It's somewhat of a shame that Innistrad dealt a deathblow to mono-red and any sort of combo based strategy.

EDIT: Oh, one thing I thought about, Living Weapon combines well with Morbid and "dies" creatures (like Unruly Mob and the like, although I'm not suggesting Mob is playable), because technically the token dies when you equip it. Free triggers with puresteel ftw.


Sorry to put you down, but tokens do not trigger morbid effects. When they are destroyed, they are removed from the game, they never go to the graveyard. Only non-tokens can "die".




I've been trying to flesh out a good UWB graveyard deck, and it's a little frustrating running three colors because there is a lot of great stuff you can take, but you want your deck to be as synergistic as possible.

+ Show Spoiler +
4x Forbidden Alchemy
3x Sun Titan
4x Liliana of the veil
4x Unburial Rites
4x Think Twice
4x dissipate
4x doom blade
3x oblivion ring
1x Elesh norn, grand cenobite
2x timely reinforcements
1x grave titan
2x Phantasmal Images

4x darkslick shores
4x Isolated Chapels
3x Glacial fortress
4x drowned catacombs
4x swamps
3x islands
2x plains

SB:
3x Dismember
2x seachrome coast
4x Go for the Throat
2x Oblivion ring
2x timely reinforcements
2x Mental Misstep


I'm willing to botch around with the later half of my spells, aside from liliana, sun titan, unburial, alchemy and think twice, which is kinda the core of the three colors. It's the land I'm trying to figure out when running three colors. I feel like I am on the right track with giving myself more chances to get the ball rolling with a U/B pool in the early stages of the game, and then only relying on some white later to get off unburial rites, and the orings/timely, an if I need to hardcast elesh or suntitan, I can. Any thoughts?

Ooh, also, civlized scholar might not be as bad as people think if you are running a skaab ruinator deck or something. He generally gives you 1 critter in the grave as well as forcing your opponent to trade with him. He's a reliable stand in for liliana, but liliana can sac 1 on turn 3, then discard the next two turns. Civilzed does this all on turn 4, which might be a bit late. Still he's a good 3 drop for when you don't have in your hand. Depending on the job you want to fufill of course, merfolk is better in every other situation.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
September 29 2011 03:40 GMT
#1358
Tokens do die. They are marked for lethal damage, die, enter the graveyard and then are immediately exiled. They still enter the graveyard. Why wouldn't they?

216.3. A token in a zone other than the in-play zone ceases to exist. This is a state-based effect. (Note that a token changing zones sets off triggered abilities before the token ceases to exist.) Once a token has left play, it can't be returned to play by any means.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
September 29 2011 04:07 GMT
#1359
On September 29 2011 12:40 slyboogie wrote:
Tokens do die. They are marked for lethal damage, die, enter the graveyard and then are immediately exiled. They still enter the graveyard. Why wouldn't they?

216.3. A token in a zone other than the in-play zone ceases to exist. This is a state-based effect. (Note that a token changing zones sets off triggered abilities before the token ceases to exist.) Once a token has left play, it can't be returned to play by any means.


Wow, I never heard that, but I guess your right. I've always been told they were exiled when they were destroyed, but that makes sense.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
numLoCK
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada1416 Posts
September 29 2011 05:07 GMT
#1360
On September 29 2011 12:27 DEN1ED wrote:
I don't see a problem with running a 2/2 split of doom blade and go for the throat. 95% of the time they are going to be the same but being able to kill grave titan and spellskite MD seems like a good idea. Sure, one of them might be better 55% of the time but I think they are so close that the flexibility makes up for it.

2/2 Definitely seems smart, or some kind of 3/1 rearrangement.
Tempered Steel is a deck I expect to see, and I don't really want to start off 0-1 against it. Also, Wurmcoil Engine. For this reason I want to run at least 1 Doom Blade.
Various Reanimator decks are another thing I expect people to play around with (and something I'll be playing around with as well) which means big bad black dudes coming at you. For this reason I want to run at least 1 Gofer.

Besides, hopefully the deck will be drawing quite a few cards + assembling a decent toolbox in the yard for Snappy, so having diverse options is always a plus.
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM928
TaKeTV 328
TKL 325
IndyStarCraft 202
BRAT_OK 100
ZombieGrub57
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 928
TKL 325
IndyStarCraft 202
MaxPax 177
BRAT_OK 100
UpATreeSC 87
ZombieGrub57
JuggernautJason51
Nathanias 25
EmSc Tv 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 680
ggaemo 167
White-Ra 151
firebathero 82
Barracks 61
910 50
Killer 26
Shine 25
Trap 25
yabsab 7
Dota 2
qojqva3863
Counter-Strike
Fnx 792
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0172
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8512
crisheroes1725
Liquid`Hasu1552
Trikslyr61
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4326
summit1g3069
singsing1387
Beastyqt801
shahzam415
B2W.Neo348
KnowMe126
ArmadaUGS109
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream391
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 18
EmSc2Tv 18
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 176
• Reevou 4
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade914
Other Games
• Shiphtur329
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 38m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.