• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:51
CEST 00:51
KST 07:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9559 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 563

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 561 562 563 564 565 665 Next
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
September 23 2014 08:22 GMT
#11241
On September 23 2014 17:03 Whole wrote:
Has anyone tried Treasure Cruise in Legacy?


in what deck? and what do you cut in said deck?
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
annedeman
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands350 Posts
September 23 2014 08:52 GMT
#11242
On September 23 2014 17:03 Whole wrote:
Has anyone tried Treasure Cruise in Legacy?

not yet, but Carsten Kotter :http://www.starcitygames.com/article/29337_The-Most-Dangerous-Cards-In-Khans-Of-Tarkir.html
tried them in BUG delver instead of tombstalkers
RAIN!!!, MMA!!,Innovation!!,Parting!!
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-23 09:01:53
September 23 2014 09:01 GMT
#11243
On September 23 2014 17:52 annedeman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 17:03 Whole wrote:
Has anyone tried Treasure Cruise in Legacy?

not yet, but Carsten Kotter :http://www.starcitygames.com/article/29337_The-Most-Dangerous-Cards-In-Khans-Of-Tarkir.html
tried them in BUG delver instead of tombstalkers


in Modern and Legacy where graveyard hate is so big is it worth taking collateral damage? also the anti synergy with goyf can be painful.

Edit: I'm not trying to shoot it down, I'm trying to find out if it's actually viable. They seem strong but I dont know if they're that strong.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
annedeman
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands350 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-23 09:29:01
September 23 2014 09:11 GMT
#11244
On September 23 2014 18:01 Shotcoder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 17:52 annedeman wrote:
On September 23 2014 17:03 Whole wrote:
Has anyone tried Treasure Cruise in Legacy?

not yet, but Carsten Kotter :http://www.starcitygames.com/article/29337_The-Most-Dangerous-Cards-In-Khans-Of-Tarkir.html
tried them in BUG delver instead of tombstalkers


in Modern and Legacy where graveyard hate is so big is it worth taking collateral damage? also the anti synergy with goyf can be painful.

Edit: I'm not trying to shoot it down, I'm trying to find out if it's actually viable. They seem strong but I dont know if they're that strong.


they were already playing nimble mongeese and tombstalkers(tombstalkers in decks with goyfs and deathrites, without redrawing cards to refill your graveyard for goyfs in the tombstalker case), and the graveyard hate never made them unviable, i cant see how it should be bigger here(and in eternal formats dig en cruise do something thats fundamentally more powerfull then dropping a big dude in the early midgame), and in modern i am actually happy when they dilute their deck with most graveyard hate, most decks rely at least somewhat on their own graveyard, and most oneshot graveyard hate is actually pretty bad vs delve cards, and they have to end up diluting their gameplan by playing those cards anyway, its not like its free to board in gy hate, creature based graveyard hate was no problem in my modern testing(the ooze).
the mainboard relics out of tron might very well be.
Although personally i find it slightly more likely decks will play like 2 or 3 and not 4 like Korter used, but especially in for example modern scapeshift i would be very excited if my opponents would bring in graveyard hate.
RAIN!!!, MMA!!,Innovation!!,Parting!!
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
September 23 2014 20:17 GMT
#11245
Dig through time and treasure cruise are both insane. Wish they were legal for the legacy tournament I just played :V
Been playing Bug Delver a bunch in Standard and chaining Cruises is pretty much the best
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-24 01:27:31
September 24 2014 01:24 GMT
#11246
So outside of Mono-R, Mono-B aggro and Green Devotion, what kind of decks are people going to be playing this weekend? I am trying to figure out what to trade/buy for and I really don't want to play with Courser/Rabblemaster to be frank (and I'd prefer not to have to go for a playset of Thoughtseize either even though I like the look of the Mono-B style -.-)
In Inca we trust
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
September 24 2014 01:36 GMT
#11247
Sultani, cause bitches don't know about that particular ascendancy and how dirty it is when you turn 2 ascendancy, rearrange library to spell-land, draw spell and turn 3 courser...yeah, you just went 2 cards deep in your library, gained a life, got a 2/4 body, and probably have 5 mana to play some of the biggest bomb 5 drops in the format.
Get it by your hands...
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
September 24 2014 04:37 GMT
#11248
Might shelve the jeskai ascendancy tempo deck till the next set (or the PT), feels like it's missing a card. Bug delver and abzan reanimator feel more promising at the moment. Skimping on mana is so fundamentally broken that I can't imagine not just abusing all these insane ways to cast spells without tapping lands.
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
.AK
Profile Joined September 2010
United States561 Posts
September 24 2014 05:28 GMT
#11249
Going to do a Mardu midrange if I can get my hands on some Thoughtsiezes. Love Rabblemaster and Butcher of the Horde seems like a sweet card.
All hail the glorious I sell T.Vs at Best Buy || #1 REQUIZEN FANBOI || IGN: .AK/BEST ANTIMAGE NA || Plat IV ADC Main
RoieTRS
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States2569 Posts
September 24 2014 09:07 GMT
#11250
4 color control
konadora, in Racenilatr's blog: "you need to stop thinking about starcraft or anything computer-related for that matter. It's becoming a bad addiction imo"
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
September 26 2014 22:43 GMT
#11251
So this Jeskai storm deck is fun to play against...
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
September 26 2014 23:55 GMT
#11252
Just played my first standard FNM with the new format. Played a slightly incomplete bug walkers list. Still need to get some fetch, unsure what exactly I want my manabase to look like. Also want to get my hands on some dig through time to try those out. It's almost exactly Shaheen Soorani's list, figured it would be as good a starting point as any.

+ Show Spoiler [The List] +

The list:
//25 Lands
4#Temple of Malady
4#Temple of Mistery
4#Polluted Delta
2#Opulent Palace
1#Urborg
5#Forest
3#Swamp
2#Island

//10 Creatures
4#Sylvan Caryatid
4#Courser of Kruphix
2#Prognostic Spinx

//17 Spells
4#Thoughtseize
4#Hero's Downfall
4#Sultai Charm
4#Bile Blight
1#Silence the believers

//8 Planeswalkers
3#Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
2#Kiora, the Crashing Wave
2#Nissa, Worldwaker
1#Garruk, Apex Predator

//15 Sideboard
3#Nylea's Disciple
3#Negate
2#Dissolve
3#Drown in Sorrow
2#Pharika's Cure
2#Liliana Vess


Round 1 I went 2-1 vs some u/w heroic deck. Game 1 I had a slow draw and he just walked over me with an unblockable 3/3 double striker that I could find removal for in time. Other 2 games I had disruption and managed to just land a courser and stabilize with either nissa or Kiora from there.

Round 2 I went 1-2 vs mono black aggro. In hindsight I could have won if I had played slightly differently, but this matchup is really hard. Choices like what land to play on turn 1/2 basically made the games. I found decisions like turn 1 thoughtseize turn 3 caryatid and turn 4 drown in sorrow vs turn 2 caryatid turn 3 Drown in sorrow. I ended up going for the thoughtseize first line, figuring that if he has a thoughtseize, I probably want to pick it out of his hand, otherwise I don't get to play my drown ever. He ended up not having a thoughtseize in his opening 7, but drew one on his turn 3, sniping my drown in sorrow just in time and taking the game.

Game 3 I played vs some Rabblemaster deck, and my deck performed as I wanted it to in the matchup. I went 2-0, getting early caryatid/courser into bileblight and drown in sorrow in games 1 and 2 respectively. In game 2 Nylea's disciple from the sideboard helped stabilizing my lifetotal vs his burn. Ended up on 5 life when I won, having gained exactly 5 by playing the disciple with a courser and caryatid on the board.

For next time, I'm probably going to cut 1 sultai charm and the silence the believers to add 2 dig through time. I'm also tempted to cut 2 forest for 2 green fetch lands. The fatch/courser interaction was really sweet, and I think I want more of it. Unfortunately I didn't get to play against any abzan midrangy decks, so I didn't get to really test how well Ashiok does there.
Any tips/comments/questions are welcome!
Go big, or go home!
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
September 27 2014 00:58 GMT
#11253
Can't cut a forest in that deck, its going to hurt your Nissa interaction at times and there's no reason to cut it for fetch lands, thinning your deck is negligible at best and that one point of damage can actually matter. Sultani Charm is arguably one of the few cards you interact against opposing Coursers.

I ended up cutting Ashiok out of that deck and your Delve support is shaky to put 2 Dig Through Times.

Silence is probably the card you want out the most.
Get it by your hands...
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
September 27 2014 01:14 GMT
#11254
Did you get to try Ashiok in the matchup vs more midrangy creature decks? Seems like it's really good there. And just from playing the deck today I feel it's reasonable to assume I can often cast dig through times as a FoF on turn 4-5 if I want to. I wouldn't play it expecting to play it on turn 2 for 2 mana. I'd play it to dig for some answers on turn 5-6 for like 3-4 if I end up not having to use my removal that turn. I think the fact it's an instant is very relevant.

On the topic of forest/fetch, I think that the Nissa interaction is about as negligible as thinning. The biggest downside I'd see for the fetch is the possibility of drawing them when I don't have any forests left in my deck. The reason they are so sweet is that they allow me to shuffle away whatever crap Courser is telling me I have on the top of my deck. Like in my game 3 today my opponent had no creatures on the board, 2 cards in hand and I had very low life. I had bile blight on the top of my deck and ended up cracking a fetch eot to find something else. Got a disciple on top to get out of burn range.

Maybe I got overly lucky with my fetch/courers today, but it seems like the upside outweighs the Nissa interaction, which is going to be less frequent anyways.I play 2 nissa vs 4 courses, and the nissa interaction will only be different once I draw the 4th card out of 2 fetch/3 forest.

I agree on the silence, I thought I'd be casting it for 7 more often, but in the games I played so far I barely got to 7 mana, and if I did the game was already over by that point anyways. Maybe I'd want it more in grindy matchups vs other g/b decks.
What did you end up putting in instead of the ashioks? Did you do a lot of testing with the deck? I'm curious how you found the matchups against other g/b decks.
Go big, or go home!
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
September 27 2014 01:34 GMT
#11255
On September 27 2014 10:14 Tarias wrote:
Did you get to try Ashiok in the matchup vs more midrangy creature decks? Seems like it's really good there. And just from playing the deck today I feel it's reasonable to assume I can often cast dig through times as a FoF on turn 4-5 if I want to. I wouldn't play it expecting to play it on turn 2 for 2 mana. I'd play it to dig for some answers on turn 5-6 for like 3-4 if I end up not having to use my removal that turn. I think the fact it's an instant is very relevant.

On the topic of forest/fetch, I think that the Nissa interaction is about as negligible as thinning. The biggest downside I'd see for the fetch is the possibility of drawing them when I don't have any forests left in my deck. The reason they are so sweet is that they allow me to shuffle away whatever crap Courser is telling me I have on the top of my deck. Like in my game 3 today my opponent had no creatures on the board, 2 cards in hand and I had very low life. I had bile blight on the top of my deck and ended up cracking a fetch eot to find something else. Got a disciple on top to get out of burn range.

Maybe I got overly lucky with my fetch/courers today, but it seems like the upside outweighs the Nissa interaction, which is going to be less frequent anyways.I play 2 nissa vs 4 courses, and the nissa interaction will only be different once I draw the 4th card out of 2 fetch/3 forest.

I agree on the silence, I thought I'd be casting it for 7 more often, but in the games I played so far I barely got to 7 mana, and if I did the game was already over by that point anyways. Maybe I'd want it more in grindy matchups vs other g/b decks.
What did you end up putting in instead of the ashioks? Did you do a lot of testing with the deck? I'm curious how you found the matchups against other g/b decks.


Ashiok really isn't. The only match up you want it in is control mirrors. Mid range decks don't give a shit about it, they'll let it tick up and play threats. Like if they go turn 2 Carytid into Courser or 4 drop, what does Ashiok actually do? It doesn't get you card advantage, it doesn't net you cards until you exile something worthwhile and then you have to wait at turn to play it., just doesn't do anything.

As for the fetch interactions with Courser, you could have easily flipped into nothing and they played a threat like Rabblemaster. It's nice, but there's no reason to play fetches for single colors. What happens if you need the card on top and you need to crack fetchland then? The interaction with Nissa is minor, but having lands to take out for her ultimate is a thing.
Get it by your hands...
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
September 27 2014 05:11 GMT
#11256
Just came back from my FNM a few hours ago. Really like KOT in limited - a lot of fun interactions. First pack opened a Surrak Dragonclaw foil too and just forced Temur which worked out well. Went 3-1
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
September 27 2014 05:38 GMT
#11257
I 3-1'd my draft tonight as well. I had a slightly more aggro version of Jeskai, with a buncha 2 drops, Mantis Rider, the other flying Mantis, and a couple of Overruns in Flying Crane Style and the +2+1 and Warriors get lifelink thing...forgot what it's called. The games I lost I lost to flood despite having the Inspiration and Wild Guess cards in my deck.
annedeman
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands350 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-27 17:42:13
September 27 2014 07:46 GMT
#11258
On September 27 2014 10:34 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 10:14 Tarias wrote:
Did you get to try Ashiok in the matchup vs more midrangy creature decks? Seems like it's really good there. And just from playing the deck today I feel it's reasonable to assume I can often cast dig through times as a FoF on turn 4-5 if I want to. I wouldn't play it expecting to play it on turn 2 for 2 mana. I'd play it to dig for some answers on turn 5-6 for like 3-4 if I end up not having to use my removal that turn. I think the fact it's an instant is very relevant.

On the topic of forest/fetch, I think that the Nissa interaction is about as negligible as thinning. The biggest downside I'd see for the fetch is the possibility of drawing them when I don't have any forests left in my deck. The reason they are so sweet is that they allow me to shuffle away whatever crap Courser is telling me I have on the top of my deck. Like in my game 3 today my opponent had no creatures on the board, 2 cards in hand and I had very low life. I had bile blight on the top of my deck and ended up cracking a fetch eot to find something else. Got a disciple on top to get out of burn range.

Maybe I got overly lucky with my fetch/courers today, but it seems like the upside outweighs the Nissa interaction, which is going to be less frequent anyways.I play 2 nissa vs 4 courses, and the nissa interaction will only be different once I draw the 4th card out of 2 fetch/3 forest.

I agree on the silence, I thought I'd be casting it for 7 more often, but in the games I played so far I barely got to 7 mana, and if I did the game was already over by that point anyways. Maybe I'd want it more in grindy matchups vs other g/b decks.
What did you end up putting in instead of the ashioks? Did you do a lot of testing with the deck? I'm curious how you found the matchups against other g/b decks.


Ashiok really isn't. The only match up you want it in is control mirrors. Mid range decks don't give a shit about it, they'll let it tick up and play threats. Like if they go turn 2 Carytid into Courser or 4 drop, what does Ashiok actually do? It doesn't get you card advantage, it doesn't net you cards until you exile something worthwhile and then you have to wait at turn to play it., just doesn't do anything.

As for the fetch interactions with Courser, you could have easily flipped into nothing and they played a threat like Rabblemaster. It's nice, but there's no reason to play fetches for single colors. What happens if you need the card on top and you need to crack fetchland then? The interaction with Nissa is minor, but having lands to take out for her ultimate is a thing.

dig is freaking amazing in that deck, just watch the latest CVM vs BBD video on starcitygames(after those games they felt 2 was not even enough), using fetches to "scry away" bad cards seems way more relevant to me then the interaction with nissa(the untap ability will be bad either way, and making it marginally better does not seem worthwile, especially because the first fetch is just the same as the first forest, the times you would have a forest less by playing one of the green sources fetch is really really small(at which point you would have 4 forest in play already, and when you get near ultimate range you should be in a position you are winning anyway). i do not think i would play a fetch without dig, but i also feel like if you are not playing atleast 2 dig through time thats just not correct(and every single mana reduction is already more relevant then increasing the untap ability as you very rarely want to use that now it will still only untap like 1-2 lands(and only green sources to boot), the life payment seem more relevant though).
scrying and fetches is definatly a slight negative interaction but also easy to play around by cracking your fetchland before playing the scry, or playing the scryland before the turn you are going to play the fetchland.
RAIN!!!, MMA!!,Innovation!!,Parting!!
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-27 16:51:17
September 27 2014 16:45 GMT
#11259
Fetch + Courser is way more powerful than Nissa + forests. If your Nissa lives to ultimate range, you can probably just keep ticking up tbh. Like I would probably consider playing 1-2 green fetches just for Courser, and delve spells make it even more appealing.

Played a very loose version of Bug Delver (Sultai Delve) to see how few tapped lands I could get away with. Couldn't get a few cards on time but I don't think they were that huge a deal. List:

+ Show Spoiler +

4 Sylvan Caryatid
4 Satyr Wayfinder
2 Rakshasa Deathdealer
4 Courser of Kruphix
2 Nyx Weaver
4 Sidisi, Brood Tyrant
1 Polukranos, World Eater

2 Nissa, Worldwaker

1 Sultai Ascendancy

4 Treasure Cruise
3 Hero's Downfall
2 Murderous Cut
2 Bile Blight

3 Llanowar Wastes
3 Yavimaya Coast
4 Polluted Delta
2 Opulent Palace
2 Wooded Foothills
1 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
4 Forest
3 Island
3 Swamp

SB:
3 Nylea's Disciple
1 Polukranos
1 Hero's Downfall
3 Thoughtseize
1 Garruk
2 Negate
2 Drown In Sorrow
1 Whip of Erebos
1 Liliana Vess


Sideboard was pretty much a binder pull at the last second zzz

Beat a bunch of random creature decks, lost to Gw Nykthos and Sultai control. The Nyxthos deck would need some retooling to beat consistently. The BUG deck felt very beatable but I flooded g1 and g3 I missed my 4th land drop to keep me from getting Sidisi going on, which kept me from fighting over his Sphinx which eventually killed me.
Felt very good against small creature decks and non-black midrange so we'll see.

Friends going to a TCG 5k and the SCG is this weekend so we'll see how the format shakes up.
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
September 28 2014 03:24 GMT
#11260
Lent 2 decks to friends who played in the TCGplayer 5k. One top 4'd with Abzan Reanimator, one lost his win-and-in with monoblue.
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
Prev 1 561 562 563 564 565 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft353
Nina 128
ViBE72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14984
ZZZero.O 182
firebathero 105
Hyuk 65
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm150
febbydoto70
League of Legends
Doublelift4000
Counter-Strike
Fnx 954
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5666
Other Games
summit1g8255
FrodaN2323
JimRising 455
mouzStarbuck440
KnowMe265
ArmadaUGS132
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1164
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 34
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie787
• Shiphtur217
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 9m
INu's Battles
13h 9m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 9m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 9m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.