• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:38
CEST 06:38
KST 13:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11492 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 56

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 665 Next
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
September 15 2011 04:47 GMT
#1101
On September 15 2011 13:41 slyboogie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 13:11 Cel.erity wrote:
The good thing about M12 draft in comparison to the previous core sets is the introduction of synergy. Pick orders are not nearly as clear as M11, where you basically just took the best card every single time. Pick orders now vary drastically depending on curve, color commitment, amount of tricks, etc. There are decks that don't want Pentavus, there are decks that first pick Hunter's Insight, there are decks where Blood Ogre > Gorehorn Minotaurs, everything is quite flexible. It's a good "introduction" to the idea that you have to evaluate cards on a deck-by-deck basis, so in that way I think it's one of the most successful limited formats.


Oh man, what deck couldn't use a Pentavus! It's sooo sweet in Limited. I'm sure there's some example but I can't think of it.


I had a mono red splash black deck with 9 one drops(lavamancer, 3 arsonists, 3 fireslingers, 2 tormented souls) and a decent/balanced curve of dudes that ended its curve in 1 gorehorn minotaur and 3 chandra's outrages. ran 16 lands. blitzed the shit out of everything, but the deck was weak to a deck that is slightly slower(ie still fast but with slightly bigger guys)
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
September 15 2011 04:52 GMT
#1102
On September 15 2011 13:47 Orpheos wrote:
I had a mono red splash black deck with 9 one drops(lavamancer, 3 arsonists, 3 fireslingers, 2 tormented souls) and a decent/balanced curve of dudes that ended its curve in 1 gorehorn minotaur and 3 chandra's outrages. ran 16 lands. blitzed the shit out of everything, but the deck was weak to a deck that is slightly slower(ie still fast but with slightly bigger guys)


I get what you're going for: GET THERE!!!!

But Man. I'd still play Pentavus.

On September 15 2011 13:47 DCLXVI wrote:
A deck that would first pick hunters insight??? I really don't think it has a place in any deck, as any green deck would rather lay down another creature to beat with rather than rely on a "combat trick" to draw cards. Anyways, HI almost always wheels in my pods so i could never see first picking it.


I wouldn't FIRST pick it, but it really shouldn't be wheeling in an experienced 8-man pod.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-15 05:11:43
September 15 2011 05:10 GMT
#1103
On September 15 2011 13:47 DCLXVI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 13:11 Cel.erity wrote:
The good thing about M12 draft in comparison to the previous core sets is the introduction of synergy. Pick orders are not nearly as clear as M11, where you basically just took the best card every single time. Pick orders now vary drastically depending on curve, color commitment, amount of tricks, etc. There are decks that don't want Pentavus, there are decks that first pick Hunter's Insight, there are decks where Blood Ogre > Gorehorn Minotaurs, everything is quite flexible. It's a good "introduction" to the idea that you have to evaluate cards on a deck-by-deck basis, so in that way I think it's one of the most successful limited formats.

A deck that would first pick hunters insight??? I really don't think it has a place in any deck, as any green deck would rather lay down another creature to beat with rather than rely on a "combat trick" to draw cards. Anyways, HI almost always wheels in my pods so i could never see first picking it.


HI is such a good card :/

Think of it this way, that combat trick just drew you probably minimum 2 cards, more often 3 or 4. That's so much more useful than 1 body
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
September 15 2011 05:13 GMT
#1104
On September 15 2011 14:10 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 13:47 DCLXVI wrote:
On September 15 2011 13:11 Cel.erity wrote:
The good thing about M12 draft in comparison to the previous core sets is the introduction of synergy. Pick orders are not nearly as clear as M11, where you basically just took the best card every single time. Pick orders now vary drastically depending on curve, color commitment, amount of tricks, etc. There are decks that don't want Pentavus, there are decks that first pick Hunter's Insight, there are decks where Blood Ogre > Gorehorn Minotaurs, everything is quite flexible. It's a good "introduction" to the idea that you have to evaluate cards on a deck-by-deck basis, so in that way I think it's one of the most successful limited formats.

A deck that would first pick hunters insight??? I really don't think it has a place in any deck, as any green deck would rather lay down another creature to beat with rather than rely on a "combat trick" to draw cards. Anyways, HI almost always wheels in my pods so i could never see first picking it.


HI is such a good card :/

Think of it this way, that combat trick just drew you probably minimum 2 cards, more often 3 or 4. That's so much more useful than 1 body


its definitely a very good card. first pickable but I wont be happy about it. and definitely not pack 1.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 15 2011 05:22 GMT
#1105
On September 15 2011 14:13 Orpheos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 14:10 Risen wrote:
On September 15 2011 13:47 DCLXVI wrote:
On September 15 2011 13:11 Cel.erity wrote:
The good thing about M12 draft in comparison to the previous core sets is the introduction of synergy. Pick orders are not nearly as clear as M11, where you basically just took the best card every single time. Pick orders now vary drastically depending on curve, color commitment, amount of tricks, etc. There are decks that don't want Pentavus, there are decks that first pick Hunter's Insight, there are decks where Blood Ogre > Gorehorn Minotaurs, everything is quite flexible. It's a good "introduction" to the idea that you have to evaluate cards on a deck-by-deck basis, so in that way I think it's one of the most successful limited formats.

A deck that would first pick hunters insight??? I really don't think it has a place in any deck, as any green deck would rather lay down another creature to beat with rather than rely on a "combat trick" to draw cards. Anyways, HI almost always wheels in my pods so i could never see first picking it.


HI is such a good card :/

Think of it this way, that combat trick just drew you probably minimum 2 cards, more often 3 or 4. That's so much more useful than 1 body


its definitely a very good card. first pickable but I wont be happy about it. and definitely not pack 1.


I seriously doubt Cel was saying p1p1, but p1p3 or depending on your draws p1p2 is viable for sure.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-15 05:39:06
September 15 2011 05:23 GMT
#1106
On September 15 2011 14:10 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 13:47 DCLXVI wrote:
On September 15 2011 13:11 Cel.erity wrote:
The good thing about M12 draft in comparison to the previous core sets is the introduction of synergy. Pick orders are not nearly as clear as M11, where you basically just took the best card every single time. Pick orders now vary drastically depending on curve, color commitment, amount of tricks, etc. There are decks that don't want Pentavus, there are decks that first pick Hunter's Insight, there are decks where Blood Ogre > Gorehorn Minotaurs, everything is quite flexible. It's a good "introduction" to the idea that you have to evaluate cards on a deck-by-deck basis, so in that way I think it's one of the most successful limited formats.

A deck that would first pick hunters insight??? I really don't think it has a place in any deck, as any green deck would rather lay down another creature to beat with rather than rely on a "combat trick" to draw cards. Anyways, HI almost always wheels in my pods so i could never see first picking it.


HI is such a good card :/

Think of it this way, that combat trick just drew you probably minimum 2 cards, more often 3 or 4. That's so much more useful than 1 body


There are two problems with that. First, you're spending a card, so if you're drawing two cards, playing something like Divination is less risky. Secondly, if you're getting in there for 4 or 5 damage on a single creature(where Hunter's Insight is at its best,) that's pretty late game and you're getting through for that kind of damage? So it was a bluff or you already had board advantage.

It's a great card, still. I just don't think it's better than very good creatures in the format.

EDIT: Ooooh, draft hypothetical. Pack 1, Pick say...4. Giant Spider or Hunter's Insight?

Let's say your picks went: Garruk, Acidid Slime and Garruk's Companion. So basically, you're going Green.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-15 05:47:45
September 15 2011 05:33 GMT
#1107
On September 15 2011 14:23 slyboogie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 14:10 Risen wrote:
On September 15 2011 13:47 DCLXVI wrote:
On September 15 2011 13:11 Cel.erity wrote:
The good thing about M12 draft in comparison to the previous core sets is the introduction of synergy. Pick orders are not nearly as clear as M11, where you basically just took the best card every single time. Pick orders now vary drastically depending on curve, color commitment, amount of tricks, etc. There are decks that don't want Pentavus, there are decks that first pick Hunter's Insight, there are decks where Blood Ogre > Gorehorn Minotaurs, everything is quite flexible. It's a good "introduction" to the idea that you have to evaluate cards on a deck-by-deck basis, so in that way I think it's one of the most successful limited formats.

A deck that would first pick hunters insight??? I really don't think it has a place in any deck, as any green deck would rather lay down another creature to beat with rather than rely on a "combat trick" to draw cards. Anyways, HI almost always wheels in my pods so i could never see first picking it.


HI is such a good card :/

Think of it this way, that combat trick just drew you probably minimum 2 cards, more often 3 or 4. That's so much more useful than 1 body


There are two problems with that. First, you're spending a card, so if you're drawing two cards, playing something like Divination is less risky. Secondly, if you're getting in there for 4 or 5 damage on a single creature(where Hunter's Insight is at its best,) that's pretty late game and you're getting through for that kind of damage? So it was a bluff or you already had board advantage.

It's a great card, still. I just don't think it's better than very good creatures in the format.


Orrrrrr, maybe you just landed a frost breath, or you have a gideon's lawkeeper, or any number of things that lets you get just one creature by. Guess what's a really viable card with HI... crumbling colossus. A turn 5 or 6 HI on crumbling colossus is not late game in a draft afaik. Once that colossus is gone you lose his massive presence, which means that card draw is super valuable. You're definitely undervaluing card draw imo. Divination safer? Maybe, but HI has potential to be vastly superior to divination because it isn't static.

Edit: Garruk gives you all the card draw you need, which might devalue HI, unless you like drawing cards to get TO your garruk. Always helpful, but spider yes. Note that he said SOME decks would pick up HI
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
September 15 2011 05:45 GMT
#1108
On September 15 2011 14:23 slyboogie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 14:10 Risen wrote:
On September 15 2011 13:47 DCLXVI wrote:
On September 15 2011 13:11 Cel.erity wrote:
The good thing about M12 draft in comparison to the previous core sets is the introduction of synergy. Pick orders are not nearly as clear as M11, where you basically just took the best card every single time. Pick orders now vary drastically depending on curve, color commitment, amount of tricks, etc. There are decks that don't want Pentavus, there are decks that first pick Hunter's Insight, there are decks where Blood Ogre > Gorehorn Minotaurs, everything is quite flexible. It's a good "introduction" to the idea that you have to evaluate cards on a deck-by-deck basis, so in that way I think it's one of the most successful limited formats.

A deck that would first pick hunters insight??? I really don't think it has a place in any deck, as any green deck would rather lay down another creature to beat with rather than rely on a "combat trick" to draw cards. Anyways, HI almost always wheels in my pods so i could never see first picking it.


HI is such a good card :/

Think of it this way, that combat trick just drew you probably minimum 2 cards, more often 3 or 4. That's so much more useful than 1 body


There are two problems with that. First, you're spending a card, so if you're drawing two cards, playing something like Divination is less risky. Secondly, if you're getting in there for 4 or 5 damage on a single creature(where Hunter's Insight is at its best,) that's pretty late game and you're getting through for that kind of damage? So it was a bluff or you already had board advantage.

It's a great card, still. I just don't think it's better than very good creatures in the format.

EDIT: Ooooh, draft hypothetical. Pack 1, Pick say...4. Giant Spider or Hunter's Insight?

Let's say your picks went: Garruk, Acidid Slime and Garruk's Companion. So basically, you're going Green.


With Garruk I take Spider every time, that's a pretty extreme case though. Of course Spider into Garruk is absurd whereas Hunter's Insight doesn't protect him at all.

The decks that best utilize the card are G/U and G/W because you have a lot of 3-power evasive creatures and stuff like Frost Breath/Sacred Wolf/Benalish Veteran/Stave Off. It basically gets better the better your deck is, while Divination usually gets worse, unless you're running some kind of insane control deck.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-15 05:49:16
September 15 2011 05:48 GMT
#1109

Yeah, that works fine. I mean, reliance on other cards to make it happen is fine, I'm not saying Hunter's Insight isn't great. Yeah, it's dynamic and generates card advantage. I'd just pick a good creature before it.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
September 15 2011 05:51 GMT
#1110
On September 15 2011 14:48 slyboogie wrote:

Yeah, that works fine. I mean, reliance on other cards to make it happen is fine, I'm not saying Hunter's Insight isn't great. Yeah, it's dynamic and generates card advantage. I'd just pick a good creature before it.


Problem is, green is full of good creatures. A lot of green decks you draft are going to have 19 good creatures and basically no spells. That's why Hunter's Insight is so important to the color, because it needs to refill with threats or gain some sort of card advantage (virtual or otherwise) to be relevant.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
September 15 2011 05:56 GMT
#1111
Hunter's Insight is one of those things I try to grab as late as possible. Does it work in the decks you "need" it in, yes. But I'm not about to take one pre pick 8 or 9 unless I know the rest of the table is heavy green, in which case what the hell am I doing in green?
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
September 15 2011 06:05 GMT
#1112
This may be a lack of experience in Green but I don't know. I certainly like both spiders/Cudgel Troll and Slime more than Insight in a vacuum. Hunter's Insight is just so conditional. I'm all for card advantage but if you're using a Frost Breath to get it? Getting it at the cost of your Colossus? It's another card! I guess when my opponent's Chasm Drake carries his Carnage Wurm over, it's a clean sweep but it's still too conditional.

I should again, probably say that I like Hunter's Insight. I probably just don't rate it higher than some others.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
DCLXVI
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States729 Posts
September 15 2011 06:20 GMT
#1113
I consider HI to be a fringe playable 20-23 card since green does not really need the card advantage it provides. You will not be trading cards 1 for 1 since many of your creatures are better. It is necessary to keep up the pressure against the aggressive decks by laying down threats, else they kill you first. You cannot win by playing some spiders and waiting for some fatties to win the game, there are too many spells that get past creatures, and quite a lot of removal available. With the number of instant speed spells that stop HI (red/black removal, stave off, frost breath...), i find it to be way to risky to rely on. I am not saying it is unplayable, however i would not first pick it even pack 3 as i value most other green cards above it, not to mention your second color.
I can already see the ending
kefkalives
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Australia1272 Posts
September 15 2011 07:40 GMT
#1114
make some magic playing friends deth2munkies, im sure they'd be happy to give you playsets of the commons/uncommons you don't own (that arent moneymoney).

Then you'll be able to play into the roil (a card which is strictly better in every concievable aspect) over dispere.
prOxi.bOn ; \\ What makes most people feel happy/Leads us headlong into harm.
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
September 15 2011 10:44 GMT
#1115
You guys will be happy to know I p2p1'ed a Hunter's Insight on stream tonight, although the pack was abysmal. There was no splashable removal and the best creature in my colors was Lurking Crocodile so....

3-0'd the draft obv.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
September 15 2011 13:41 GMT
#1116
On September 15 2011 19:44 Cel.erity wrote:
You guys will be happy to know I p2p1'ed a Hunter's Insight on stream tonight, although the pack was abysmal. There was no splashable removal and the best creature in my colors was Lurking Crocodile so....

3-0'd the draft obv.


You managed to draft well and NOT get manascrewed/flooded? SHOCKER!

j/k.

But I'm in agreement on this one. Hunter's Insight is better in P2 or P3 than another big green fatty if you already have a few of them and even better when you have ways to get through. It's best on T5-T7 when you've just about empited your hand onto the table and need to restock. Drawing 3+ cards is absolutely backbreaking if you're already ahead on board.

Also to the "make friends", I started playing in NPH and I've been drafting at the same shop for about a month. Nobody is buying Scars/Zen stuff anymore, it's all M12 waiting for Innistrad, and I don't have much of any of the 3, so most people will give me free M12 stuff (I got 2 dragons from a guy I drafted with), I'm not able to get Zen stuff like into the roil because I don't have a playset of something like Azure Mage or another constructed playable card to trade for and I can't reciprocate by giving them free stuff I don't have...yet. Eventually once I build a collection everything should work out a bit better, but I'm still really new at this.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
September 15 2011 13:51 GMT
#1117
Come Back to 3rd coast! I need more people there to listen to me yell for no reason when they call me wrong.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
September 15 2011 13:57 GMT
#1118
On September 15 2011 22:51 Cixah wrote:
Come Back to 3rd coast! I need more people there to listen to me yell for no reason when they call me wrong.

I was out of town last weekend. If my cards get here by Friday I'll be in for FNM, if not, I'll be there on Saturday for the draft

I like it a lot better than Asgard, Heroes, and Bo's which are the only other 3 within 30 minutes of me.

I will also bring my mouse so we can run 2's in league once I lose
Kralic
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2628 Posts
September 15 2011 14:44 GMT
#1119
I hate reading this thread at work sometimes. Makes me want to log on and do a draft! TNM tonight on Online, though I don't think it is the draft version this week. I have been cutting back on drafting lately though, saving my tickets for Innistrad drafts.
Brood War forever!
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 15 2011 16:13 GMT
#1120
I KNOW this card is broken, I just can't see how. Someone help me!

http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=124073&d=1316059277
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings130
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
NeuroSwarm 176
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 177
hero 111
sorry 47
Mind 29
Bale 20
Terrorterran 18
ZergMaN 12
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1017
League of Legends
JimRising 717
Counter-Strike
taco 425
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King183
Other Games
summit1g9903
Maynarde198
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick484
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH242
• Hupsaiya 131
• practicex 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota289
League of Legends
• Rush1268
• Stunt215
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 22m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.