• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:12
CEST 06:12
KST 13:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10518 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 432

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 430 431 432 433 434 665 Next
KtheZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States813 Posts
August 18 2013 15:59 GMT
#8621
could always just draft it on drafts.in and play with cockatrice
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
August 18 2013 16:35 GMT
#8622
On August 19 2013 00:59 KtheZ wrote:
could always just draft it on drafts.in and play with cockatrice


That's probably the best way, there's no reason to bring money into it. Although I believe MWS is better than Cockatrice.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
August 18 2013 16:57 GMT
#8623
On August 18 2013 18:04 MCMcEmcee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2013 10:41 Shotcoder wrote:
Ugh I hate the Mtgo client so much. I need more experience with it to get comfortable with how clunky it is.

Edit: That awkward moment you need to hit 1 of 7 cards in your deck to win, and even stalling 15 turns can't find you one.

Edit: got blown out by Mizzium Mortars in a Mono red aggro deck. Not Big red or Midrange. the Stromkirk/cackler/phoenix build...wtf

The aggro versions run Mortars since it's like the only way they will ever beat a Smiter or Resto.


every version of Mono redaggro I've seen runs Pillar, shock, Searing spear, Brimstone volley and amiser Flames o Firebrand with 3 skullcrack in the board.

They dont have to beat smiter/Resto at all. With pyromancer and chandra's phoenix they can easily just "tempo" you out with bad trades and triggers.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
August 18 2013 17:12 GMT
#8624
On August 19 2013 01:57 Shotcoder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2013 18:04 MCMcEmcee wrote:
On August 18 2013 10:41 Shotcoder wrote:
Ugh I hate the Mtgo client so much. I need more experience with it to get comfortable with how clunky it is.

Edit: That awkward moment you need to hit 1 of 7 cards in your deck to win, and even stalling 15 turns can't find you one.

Edit: got blown out by Mizzium Mortars in a Mono red aggro deck. Not Big red or Midrange. the Stromkirk/cackler/phoenix build...wtf

The aggro versions run Mortars since it's like the only way they will ever beat a Smiter or Resto.


every version of Mono redaggro I've seen runs Pillar, shock, Searing spear, Brimstone volley and amiser Flames o Firebrand with 3 skullcrack in the board.

They dont have to beat smiter/Resto at all. With pyromancer and chandra's phoenix they can easily just "tempo" you out with bad trades and triggers.


You haven't been playing much then. Every Red build I have seen Mortars over Spear. Also, not sure what you mean by tempo out, without Mortars, Resto/Smiter means a 2 for 1 in their favor on top of the ability to race if needed. I have been testing RG/RW and every mono-Red build under the sun with friends for PTQs and what not and that's the general consensus that we came to.
Get it by your hands...
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24799 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-18 20:25:47
August 18 2013 20:19 GMT
#8625
Can you use a strionic resonator in order to get double the effect from scavenging a golgari creature in a graveyard? I assume scavenge is an activated ability.

Is exiling the creature card part of the cost or part of the effect? I would guess that is what determines whether or not you can double the effectiveness of scavenge by using a strionic resonator and paying two additional mana.

edit: reading online, it seems that exiling the creature card is part of the cost, so I don't think you can double the ability with the resonator.

edit 2: oh wait, it copies triggered abilities, never mind... was thinking of the equipment that copies activated abilities: illusionist bracers: http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=366426
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
August 18 2013 20:28 GMT
#8626
On August 19 2013 02:12 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 01:57 Shotcoder wrote:
On August 18 2013 18:04 MCMcEmcee wrote:
On August 18 2013 10:41 Shotcoder wrote:
Ugh I hate the Mtgo client so much. I need more experience with it to get comfortable with how clunky it is.

Edit: That awkward moment you need to hit 1 of 7 cards in your deck to win, and even stalling 15 turns can't find you one.

Edit: got blown out by Mizzium Mortars in a Mono red aggro deck. Not Big red or Midrange. the Stromkirk/cackler/phoenix build...wtf

The aggro versions run Mortars since it's like the only way they will ever beat a Smiter or Resto.


every version of Mono redaggro I've seen runs Pillar, shock, Searing spear, Brimstone volley and amiser Flames o Firebrand with 3 skullcrack in the board.

They dont have to beat smiter/Resto at all. With pyromancer and chandra's phoenix they can easily just "tempo" you out with bad trades and triggers.


You haven't been playing much then. Every Red build I have seen Mortars over Spear. Also, not sure what you mean by tempo out, without Mortars, Resto/Smiter means a 2 for 1 in their favor on top of the ability to race if needed. I have been testing RG/RW and every mono-Red build under the sun with friends for PTQs and what not and that's the general consensus that we came to.


Main board? that's insane. Especially since if it's even in mono red deck's 75 it's in the side as a 3 of. I've on been playing on MtGO recently but they didnt even run the card 1-2 weeks ago.

Also the fact I've played UB 4-5 times in my 20ish matches with Boros Humans is quite funny. The deck feels bad when I play against it, they never have enough answers it feels like.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
August 18 2013 20:34 GMT
#8627
On August 19 2013 05:28 Shotcoder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 02:12 Judicator wrote:
On August 19 2013 01:57 Shotcoder wrote:
On August 18 2013 18:04 MCMcEmcee wrote:
On August 18 2013 10:41 Shotcoder wrote:
Ugh I hate the Mtgo client so much. I need more experience with it to get comfortable with how clunky it is.

Edit: That awkward moment you need to hit 1 of 7 cards in your deck to win, and even stalling 15 turns can't find you one.

Edit: got blown out by Mizzium Mortars in a Mono red aggro deck. Not Big red or Midrange. the Stromkirk/cackler/phoenix build...wtf

The aggro versions run Mortars since it's like the only way they will ever beat a Smiter or Resto.


every version of Mono redaggro I've seen runs Pillar, shock, Searing spear, Brimstone volley and amiser Flames o Firebrand with 3 skullcrack in the board.

They dont have to beat smiter/Resto at all. With pyromancer and chandra's phoenix they can easily just "tempo" you out with bad trades and triggers.


You haven't been playing much then. Every Red build I have seen Mortars over Spear. Also, not sure what you mean by tempo out, without Mortars, Resto/Smiter means a 2 for 1 in their favor on top of the ability to race if needed. I have been testing RG/RW and every mono-Red build under the sun with friends for PTQs and what not and that's the general consensus that we came to.


Main board? that's insane. Especially since if it's even in mono red deck's 75 it's in the side as a 3 of. I've on been playing on MtGO recently but they didnt even run the card 1-2 weeks ago.

Also the fact I've played UB 4-5 times in my 20ish matches with Boros Humans is quite funny. The deck feels bad when I play against it, they never have enough answers it feels like.


Yes, and Boros Humans match is pretty free with UB, I don't know what they're doing. I think I have dropped 1 match total with UB in testing against aggro.
Get it by your hands...
bjwithbraces
Profile Joined April 2010
United States549 Posts
August 18 2013 20:41 GMT
#8628
I bought MTGO to give me something in the meanwhile until I get lucky enough for Hearthstone. Played in one of the new player drafts and I won my first one when I really shouldn't have. I just built a little w/g weenie and he was playing b/r. His deck should have won, but I drew the game out long enough (mostly due to congregate), he went for the kill and attacked with everything. I played fog and survived one more turn. His clock was down to 6 seconds now. I attacked and played a bunch of instants and he lost and I won the draft. Shitty way to win, but a win is a win. Sorry to interrupt your high level discussion, I just wanted to tell someone, after the miracle I just saw
http://steamcommunity.com/id/unipolarity/inventory/
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-18 21:14:49
August 18 2013 21:04 GMT
#8629
On August 19 2013 05:34 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 05:28 Shotcoder wrote:
On August 19 2013 02:12 Judicator wrote:
On August 19 2013 01:57 Shotcoder wrote:
On August 18 2013 18:04 MCMcEmcee wrote:
On August 18 2013 10:41 Shotcoder wrote:
Ugh I hate the Mtgo client so much. I need more experience with it to get comfortable with how clunky it is.

Edit: That awkward moment you need to hit 1 of 7 cards in your deck to win, and even stalling 15 turns can't find you one.

Edit: got blown out by Mizzium Mortars in a Mono red aggro deck. Not Big red or Midrange. the Stromkirk/cackler/phoenix build...wtf

The aggro versions run Mortars since it's like the only way they will ever beat a Smiter or Resto.


every version of Mono redaggro I've seen runs Pillar, shock, Searing spear, Brimstone volley and amiser Flames o Firebrand with 3 skullcrack in the board.

They dont have to beat smiter/Resto at all. With pyromancer and chandra's phoenix they can easily just "tempo" you out with bad trades and triggers.


You haven't been playing much then. Every Red build I have seen Mortars over Spear. Also, not sure what you mean by tempo out, without Mortars, Resto/Smiter means a 2 for 1 in their favor on top of the ability to race if needed. I have been testing RG/RW and every mono-Red build under the sun with friends for PTQs and what not and that's the general consensus that we came to.


Main board? that's insane. Especially since if it's even in mono red deck's 75 it's in the side as a 3 of. I've on been playing on MtGO recently but they didnt even run the card 1-2 weeks ago.

Also the fact I've played UB 4-5 times in my 20ish matches with Boros Humans is quite funny. The deck feels bad when I play against it, they never have enough answers it feels like.


Yes, and Boros Humans match is pretty free with UB, I don't know what they're doing. I think I have dropped 1 match total with UB in testing against aggro.


Slayer's stonghold wrecks you(as in the UB player), When even a champion comes down as a 3/1 hasty you have to always have an answer. If you don't you get behind and as long as The boros player doesnt play into a weird 2 for 1 there should be no reason he should lose.

Also Sublime archangel feel weird in the list. Not optimal at all, I think I would rather have Gideon or Ajani there.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Confuse
Profile Joined October 2009
2238 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-18 21:17:42
August 18 2013 21:16 GMT
#8630
does anyone have any problems using pay pal with mtgo? I get an error and I emailed wizards and so far no response for a few days : / I wanted to use the money I made from D3 on mtgo but its kinda not working > . >

edit: I get FRC036 error; Google shows that its usually related to a problem with address, but my understanding was pay pal had you fill out a different form and such.
If we fear what we do not understand, then why is ignorance bliss?
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
August 18 2013 21:31 GMT
#8631
Hi friends, do you use this thread for mtg14 as well or?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Thorakh
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands1788 Posts
August 18 2013 21:43 GMT
#8632
On August 19 2013 06:16 Confuse wrote:
does anyone have any problems using pay pal with mtgo? I get an error and I emailed wizards and so far no response for a few days : / I wanted to use the money I made from D3 on mtgo but its kinda not working > . >

edit: I get FRC036 error; Google shows that its usually related to a problem with address, but my understanding was pay pal had you fill out a different form and such.
When I played in spring 2012 I also had problems with paypal and MTGO. Basically, everything I bought wasn't being delivered to my account and I had to contact their customer service every time I bought something to actually get the stuff. They told me it had something to do with my name/address containing non English characters (which is bullshit by the way).
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-18 22:55:50
August 18 2013 22:23 GMT
#8633
On August 19 2013 06:04 Shotcoder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 05:34 Judicator wrote:
On August 19 2013 05:28 Shotcoder wrote:
On August 19 2013 02:12 Judicator wrote:
On August 19 2013 01:57 Shotcoder wrote:
On August 18 2013 18:04 MCMcEmcee wrote:
On August 18 2013 10:41 Shotcoder wrote:
Ugh I hate the Mtgo client so much. I need more experience with it to get comfortable with how clunky it is.

Edit: That awkward moment you need to hit 1 of 7 cards in your deck to win, and even stalling 15 turns can't find you one.

Edit: got blown out by Mizzium Mortars in a Mono red aggro deck. Not Big red or Midrange. the Stromkirk/cackler/phoenix build...wtf

The aggro versions run Mortars since it's like the only way they will ever beat a Smiter or Resto.


every version of Mono redaggro I've seen runs Pillar, shock, Searing spear, Brimstone volley and amiser Flames o Firebrand with 3 skullcrack in the board.

They dont have to beat smiter/Resto at all. With pyromancer and chandra's phoenix they can easily just "tempo" you out with bad trades and triggers.


You haven't been playing much then. Every Red build I have seen Mortars over Spear. Also, not sure what you mean by tempo out, without Mortars, Resto/Smiter means a 2 for 1 in their favor on top of the ability to race if needed. I have been testing RG/RW and every mono-Red build under the sun with friends for PTQs and what not and that's the general consensus that we came to.


Main board? that's insane. Especially since if it's even in mono red deck's 75 it's in the side as a 3 of. I've on been playing on MtGO recently but they didnt even run the card 1-2 weeks ago.

Also the fact I've played UB 4-5 times in my 20ish matches with Boros Humans is quite funny. The deck feels bad when I play against it, they never have enough answers it feels like.


Yes, and Boros Humans match is pretty free with UB, I don't know what they're doing. I think I have dropped 1 match total with UB in testing against aggro.


Slayer's stonghold wrecks you(as in the UB player), When even a champion comes down as a 3/1 hasty you have to always have an answer. If you don't you get behind and as long as The boros player doesnt play into a weird 2 for 1 there should be no reason he should lose.

Also Sublime archangel feel weird in the list. Not optimal at all, I think I would rather have Gideon or Ajani there.


Ajani's a bigger threat than Stronghold, I don't care about Stronghold if you really want to go 1 creature a turn, go for it. You realize the UB decks should be packing 2 Curses mainboard with 3 ratchet bombs right? The only real threat is Ajani, but even then it's like meh.

Edit:

Oh MWS players, please never change, losing to UB with BR Zombies...with multiple win cons on board.
Get it by your hands...
SpikeStarcraft
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany2095 Posts
August 18 2013 23:54 GMT
#8634
On August 19 2013 06:43 Thorakh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 06:16 Confuse wrote:
does anyone have any problems using pay pal with mtgo? I get an error and I emailed wizards and so far no response for a few days : / I wanted to use the money I made from D3 on mtgo but its kinda not working > . >

edit: I get FRC036 error; Google shows that its usually related to a problem with address, but my understanding was pay pal had you fill out a different form and such.
When I played in spring 2012 I also had problems with paypal and MTGO. Basically, everything I bought wasn't being delivered to my account and I had to contact their customer service every time I bought something to actually get the stuff. They told me it had something to do with my name/address containing non English characters (which is bullshit by the way).


Had that problem too but it was fixed when i replaced the ü in my billing adress with ue
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
August 19 2013 00:20 GMT
#8635
You have to understand how terrible MtGO's client is where people with 3 letter usernames can't view replays.
Get it by your hands...
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
August 19 2013 03:34 GMT
#8636
On August 19 2013 09:20 Judicator wrote:
You have to understand how terrible MtGO's client is where people with 3 letter usernames can't view replays.


Or when it's nearly impossible to cast anything or attack when there are more than 12 lands in play.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
August 19 2013 03:38 GMT
#8637
I never understood why the mtgo client has to be so terrible, I mean even the yughio online client from early 2000s was 100x more user friendly.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
August 19 2013 03:43 GMT
#8638
YVD? I tested for regionals/nationals for YGO so much on that client. Hilarious client also, little quirks causing all kinds of weird behavior.

Nothing beats Apprentice though, the amount of hacking accusations the minute something acts up in that client....
Get it by your hands...
echO [W]
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1495 Posts
August 19 2013 05:13 GMT
#8639
This has to be the most underwhelming duel deck ever.
"Or a school bus over a bunch of kids" - Tasteless --- “A man's errors are his portals of discovery.” - James Joyce
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
August 19 2013 05:44 GMT
#8640
Those Theros spoilers though.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Prev 1 430 431 432 433 434 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings119
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 236
NeuroSwarm 194
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 337
hero 72
sorry 28
Bale 17
Terrorterran 15
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1050
League of Legends
JimRising 752
Counter-Strike
taco 422
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King146
Other Games
summit1g9498
Maynarde207
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick469
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 11
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 136
• Berry_CruncH106
• practicex 30
• Letter144
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota257
League of Legends
• Lourlo1152
• Rush956
• Stunt215
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 48m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.