• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:23
CEST 05:23
KST 12:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8979 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 297

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 295 296 297 298 299 665 Next
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
February 09 2013 16:37 GMT
#5921
turning things side ways is fun
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 09 2013 17:09 GMT
#5922
At a PTQ in phoenix. Here goes!
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
February 09 2013 17:10 GMT
#5923
On February 10 2013 02:09 Risen wrote:
At a PTQ in phoenix. Here goes!


Nice, gl.
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
February 09 2013 19:20 GMT
#5924
Learned the hard way yesterday that Insurrection is not unbeatable minus counter spells. Guy used Reverberate on it and took back all the creatures that I had taken, lol.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 09 2013 19:20 GMT
#5925
Why did I think my pact was countered.... T_T
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-09 19:36:19
February 09 2013 19:35 GMT
#5926
On February 10 2013 04:20 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Learned the hard way yesterday that Insurrection is not unbeatable minus counter spells. Guy used Reverberate on it and took back all the creatures that I had taken, lol.


? Reverberate's copy would resolve first, then yours, so you should have kept the creatures (more accurately, you would have taken all the creatures he took first). 100% certain that is how it works considering it's tech in Valakut mirrors.

Edit:

@Risen, paper magic strikes again.
Get it by your hands...
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
February 09 2013 19:57 GMT
#5927
On February 10 2013 02:09 Risen wrote:
At a PTQ in phoenix. Here goes!

What deck you running?
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
February 09 2013 20:12 GMT
#5928
On February 10 2013 04:35 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2013 04:20 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Learned the hard way yesterday that Insurrection is not unbeatable minus counter spells. Guy used Reverberate on it and took back all the creatures that I had taken, lol.


? Reverberate's copy would resolve first, then yours, so you should have kept the creatures (more accurately, you would have taken all the creatures he took first). 100% certain that is how it works considering it's tech in Valakut mirrors.


Yeah. *sigh* From azrubel on Gatherer:


The copy is immediatedly put on the stack. It does not go on your hand. You copy a spell on the stack, put it on the stack, and Reverberate goes to the graveyard. Oddly enough, the copied version will resolve first, so it is great for countering counterspells like manaleaks.


+ Show Spoiler +
This is why I suck at Magic. I never think of everything when it's most important. T_T
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 09 2013 20:23 GMT
#5929
On February 10 2013 04:35 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2013 04:20 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Learned the hard way yesterday that Insurrection is not unbeatable minus counter spells. Guy used Reverberate on it and took back all the creatures that I had taken, lol.


? Reverberate's copy would resolve first, then yours, so you should have kept the creatures (more accurately, you would have taken all the creatures he took first). 100% certain that is how it works considering it's tech in Valakut mirrors.

Edit:

@Risen, paper magic strikes again.

I know, right? Lol.

And I'm running a very similar list to the esper teachings deck I posted earlier.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-09 21:24:54
February 09 2013 21:19 GMT
#5930
So a quick ("quick") update on the Esper list that some people were asking about, I need to preface what I am about to say. I hate the lists ran at SCG Atlanta. I have no clue what the fuck they were trying to do, aka played some theorycraft then went to ATL on a whim. Their card choices were questionable and didn't serve any worthwhile purpose.

Some thoughts:

+ Show Spoiler +


1. Drownyard is a race. It's not inevitability most of the time, it's rarely inevitability. It's only inevitability when the opponent decides it's inevitability. You can win a life points race with Drownyard (or Drownyards more accurately) and Jace.

2. Tamiyo rapes in the mid-range match up, no clue why people ran a PW setup with only 1 Tamiyo.

3. Gideon, 4-Jace, Liliana are not cards for Esper. Liliana better in Jund, 4-Jace only good to stop the 5-Jace on the draw. Gideon is toilet paper that gets shat on by incidental hate for your Ghost Council.

4. Ghost Council is better than 5-Jace in the mirror IF IF IF IF IF you put your opponent on removal light post-board, otherwise it's terrible.

5. Lingering Souls is worse than Gideon

6. Blind Obedience still terrible.

7. Play basic lands, Ghost Quarter is a card, Ghost Quarter shouldn't be a Wasteland.

8. People had no clue on their removal package (don't blame them, I wasn't sure either, but again card choices are interesting, spot removal is counterspell in midrange/aggro match ups, better than your worthless 1/1 Lingering Soul tokens).

9. People had no clue that Jund was a deck, to be fair I didn't see the Farseek lines until that week either, but Dmir Charm seems infinitely more reliable and flexible.

10. Lastly, flexibility is king in Esper, yet all of these decks played some of the most static lines in Esper colors.



As for my own deck, it changed, officially (it just means it got "Saved as..." under another name with a 2 after it in MWS) to v2.0. Rakdos's Return is a card that wrecks me consistently enough for me to warrant a Outwit in the board (I would say tech, but it's more of a cessation to Jund). Sphere got moved to the sideboard because tapping 3 mana at sorcery speed means I already lost probably.

I have yet to run into a Rites deck that can beat me consistently, so I am not even attempting to side against. Unburial Rites is hard to beat, but I can play with it in mind comfortably. Rakdos's Return I can not without a hard counter.

Finally, the list looks something like this right now.

+ Show Spoiler +

// Deck file for Magic Workstation (http://www.magicworkstation.com)

// Lands
4 [ISD] Isolated Chapel
4 [M13] Drowned Catacomb
4 [M13] Glacial Fortress
4 [RTR] Hallowed Fountain
1 [RTR] Island (1)
1 [AVR] Swamp (3)
1 [M13] Plains (4)
3 [GTC] Watery Grave
3 [ISD] Nephalia Drownyard
1 [GTC] Godless Shrine

// Creatures
3 [ISD] Snapcaster Mage
2 [M13] Augur of Bolas
1 [GTC] Obzedat, Ghost Council

// Spells
3 [RTR] Sphinx's Revelation
2 [DKA] Sorin, Lord of Innistrad
2 [AVR] Tamiyo, the Moon Sage
4 [RTR] Supreme Verdict
3 [ISD] Dissipate
2 [M13] Jace, Memory Adept
1 [GTC] Devour Flesh
2 [GTC] Dimir Charm
1 [DKA] Tragic Slip
2 [RTR] Ultimate Price
2 [ISD] Forbidden Alchemy
1 [AVR] Terminus
2 [AVR] Death Wind
1 [ISD] Think Twice

// Sideboard
SB: 1 [ISD] Nephalia Drownyard
SB: 1 [GTC] Obzedat, Ghost Council
SB: 1 [GTC] Devour Flesh
SB: 2 [AVR] Terminus
SB: 1 [RTR] Detention Sphere
SB: 1 [RTR] Dispel
SB: 1 [M13] Negate
SB: 1 [DKA] Curse of Echoes
SB: 1 [ISD] Ghost Quarter
SB: 2 [AVR] Restoration Angel
SB: 1 [ISD] Purify the Grave
SB: 1 [M13] Oblivion Ring
SB: 1 [AVR] Outwit


Edit:

Ghost Council is good, just not as good as 5-Jace most of the time. It's not quite shit, but Jace actually will crush the opponent handily and Ghost Council represents an all-in line where the life point gain will more likely win you the game rather than the damage done. Post-board though, that reverses. Sorin-Restoration Angel-Ghost Council is very difficult to break for most opponents.

As a sidenote, if you ever run into someone named Johnson&Johnson on MWS, please crush him/her/it. Kid doesn't say anything except a macro of "I never lose 2/3 SB games" or something along those lines, then just quits when he got jerked around like a certain male body part in pornos.
Get it by your hands...
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-10 02:18:13
February 10 2013 02:14 GMT
#5931
Taking a page out of Standard and Modern, I have been running Geist out on t3 in French EDH to great results for the past few months and I don't foresee that changing now that he didn't get banned with the release of Gatecrash!
Too bad there wasn't a good card out of Gatecrash for the deck... on the other hand, I'm not convinced there were many good cards from Gatecrash, period...
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-10 06:50:06
February 10 2013 06:42 GMT
#5932
Do I need to write a fucking guide of how to play Esper? Every fucking player running Esper is a fucking moron, then they complain when they fucking lose when they have the advantage and promptly pisses it away because they take dumb fucking lines.

For anyone who wants to read about the retardation that are MWS Esper players and to avoid becoming retarded:
It's a rant...
+ Show Spoiler +


The situation thus far:

Opponent's hand 7 cards, 5 lands out, all colors.
My situation 7 cards, 5 lands out: Isolated Chapel, Hallowed Fountain, Island, 2 Drownyards.

He plays Tamiyo on 5, gets Dissipated. Plays Tamiyo again on 7, resolves, plays Blind Obedience to tap out all 7 lands. First fucking mistake. All the while I am stuck on 5 lands still. What does he tap down? My Isolated Chapel playing around absolutely fucking nothing with my mana setup. Second fucking mistake.

You know what I play? Fucking 5-Jace when I hit my land drop and just fucking rape him in 2 activations because I know his dumbass hand has 0 interactions. Tell him he fucked up terribly with both card choices and play choices, he gets all pissy saying I copied his deck, because I totally play Psychic Fucking Spirals x3.

All of this when I played Snapcaster on 2, on my turn, with nothing in my GY all because he played a tapped Hallowed Fountain on 1. Instantly put him on Esper, and just did it to see how he would respond and because my hand is Fountain and 2 Drownyards.



Edit:

So frustrating. Need to test with actual people with actual brains, that don't just piss away the game at the first major decision point.
Get it by your hands...
Kinie
Profile Joined December 2011
United States3106 Posts
February 10 2013 08:53 GMT
#5933
On February 10 2013 15:42 Judicator wrote:
Do I need to write a fucking guide of how to play Esper? Every fucking player running Esper is a fucking moron, then they complain when they fucking lose when they have the advantage and promptly pisses it away because they take dumb fucking lines.

For anyone who wants to read about the retardation that are MWS Esper players and to avoid becoming retarded:
It's a rant...
+ Show Spoiler +


The situation thus far:

Opponent's hand 7 cards, 5 lands out, all colors.
My situation 7 cards, 5 lands out: Isolated Chapel, Hallowed Fountain, Island, 2 Drownyards.

He plays Tamiyo on 5, gets Dissipated. Plays Tamiyo again on 7, resolves, plays Blind Obedience to tap out all 7 lands. First fucking mistake. All the while I am stuck on 5 lands still. What does he tap down? My Isolated Chapel playing around absolutely fucking nothing with my mana setup. Second fucking mistake.

You know what I play? Fucking 5-Jace when I hit my land drop and just fucking rape him in 2 activations because I know his dumbass hand has 0 interactions. Tell him he fucked up terribly with both card choices and play choices, he gets all pissy saying I copied his deck, because I totally play Psychic Fucking Spirals x3.

All of this when I played Snapcaster on 2, on my turn, with nothing in my GY all because he played a tapped Hallowed Fountain on 1. Instantly put him on Esper, and just did it to see how he would respond and because my hand is Fountain and 2 Drownyards.



Edit:

So frustrating. Need to test with actual people with actual brains, that don't just piss away the game at the first major decision point.


If you want someone from here to help test with you, I'm willing to help. I don't have MWS, I use Cockatrice, but if you want my help, I'll get MWS for testing purposes.
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
February 10 2013 09:09 GMT
#5934
On February 10 2013 15:42 Judicator wrote:
Do I need to write a fucking guide of how to play Esper? Every fucking player running Esper is a fucking moron, then they complain when they fucking lose when they have the advantage and promptly pisses it away because they take dumb fucking lines.

For anyone who wants to read about the retardation that are MWS Esper players and to avoid becoming retarded:
It's a rant...
+ Show Spoiler +


The situation thus far:

Opponent's hand 7 cards, 5 lands out, all colors.
My situation 7 cards, 5 lands out: Isolated Chapel, Hallowed Fountain, Island, 2 Drownyards.

He plays Tamiyo on 5, gets Dissipated. Plays Tamiyo again on 7, resolves, plays Blind Obedience to tap out all 7 lands. First fucking mistake. All the while I am stuck on 5 lands still. What does he tap down? My Isolated Chapel playing around absolutely fucking nothing with my mana setup. Second fucking mistake.

You know what I play? Fucking 5-Jace when I hit my land drop and just fucking rape him in 2 activations because I know his dumbass hand has 0 interactions. Tell him he fucked up terribly with both card choices and play choices, he gets all pissy saying I copied his deck, because I totally play Psychic Fucking Spirals x3.

All of this when I played Snapcaster on 2, on my turn, with nothing in my GY all because he played a tapped Hallowed Fountain on 1. Instantly put him on Esper, and just did it to see how he would respond and because my hand is Fountain and 2 Drownyards.



Edit:

So frustrating. Need to test with actual people with actual brains, that don't just piss away the game at the first major decision point.


I'm honestly beginning to wonder if I'm terrible at Esper, reading all these posts. People sucking at Esper seems so absolutely ubiquitous on MWS, and I wouldn't say I'm one of the best players who uses MWS :/
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
Serpico
Profile Joined May 2010
4285 Posts
February 10 2013 09:46 GMT
#5935
Does a RDW have any chance of winning a standard daily without hellriders? I have pretty much everything else except those and hellkites (fuck no I won't buy those for 25+ a pop ). I just finished my deck out with 4 strom nobles and the tempo can be amazing if you get the right draws. I can see myself making a control deck sooner or later though just for a change of pace when I can amass some tickets.
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
February 10 2013 12:07 GMT
#5936
Yes. The chance is somewhere between "Very low, but possible" and "Close to the chance of winning with Hellriders". So...I guess this wasn't very helpful.
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
February 10 2013 18:31 GMT
#5937
On February 10 2013 17:53 Kinie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2013 15:42 Judicator wrote:
Do I need to write a fucking guide of how to play Esper? Every fucking player running Esper is a fucking moron, then they complain when they fucking lose when they have the advantage and promptly pisses it away because they take dumb fucking lines.

For anyone who wants to read about the retardation that are MWS Esper players and to avoid becoming retarded:
It's a rant...
+ Show Spoiler +


The situation thus far:

Opponent's hand 7 cards, 5 lands out, all colors.
My situation 7 cards, 5 lands out: Isolated Chapel, Hallowed Fountain, Island, 2 Drownyards.

He plays Tamiyo on 5, gets Dissipated. Plays Tamiyo again on 7, resolves, plays Blind Obedience to tap out all 7 lands. First fucking mistake. All the while I am stuck on 5 lands still. What does he tap down? My Isolated Chapel playing around absolutely fucking nothing with my mana setup. Second fucking mistake.

You know what I play? Fucking 5-Jace when I hit my land drop and just fucking rape him in 2 activations because I know his dumbass hand has 0 interactions. Tell him he fucked up terribly with both card choices and play choices, he gets all pissy saying I copied his deck, because I totally play Psychic Fucking Spirals x3.

All of this when I played Snapcaster on 2, on my turn, with nothing in my GY all because he played a tapped Hallowed Fountain on 1. Instantly put him on Esper, and just did it to see how he would respond and because my hand is Fountain and 2 Drownyards.



Edit:

So frustrating. Need to test with actual people with actual brains, that don't just piss away the game at the first major decision point.


If you want someone from here to help test with you, I'm willing to help. I don't have MWS, I use Cockatrice, but if you want my help, I'll get MWS for testing purposes.


I can hop on to Cockatrice, it's easier than you trying to get MWS to work.

@Salivanth

I am not saying all Esper players on MWS are bad, it's just that all the ones I have encountered are terrible. None of my wins was because I played well or anything, it's literally all been the opponent taking the literal worst line possible on turn 4 and 5. I am more frustrated because the games seemed good up until that point, playing-pass-go until something happens (the first Drownyard activation is not something happening). The other thing is that the lists they tend to run are actually heavily favored in the mirror against me because they run more counterspells like Negate and Psychic Strike and I have a bunch of dead cards like Ultimate Price in game 1. Then they somehow lose their minds or think their deck is a mid-range aggro deck and just taps out and I just happen to hold the answer in my 7 card hand. Like what. the. fuck.
Get it by your hands...
Louuster
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2869 Posts
February 10 2013 18:43 GMT
#5938
MWS players in general are bad, and thats if they even know the rules to this game. How often do you cast Cabal therapy and they want you to name before they decide whether to respond or not,or try to swords the creature sacced to natural order.. I almost consider playing on MWS more of a goldfish with speedbumps rather than actual practice.
Kim Taek Yong fighting~
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
February 10 2013 19:53 GMT
#5939
@ Judicator

Why death wind over more devour flesh or ultimate price?
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
bobbob
Profile Joined December 2009
United States368 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-10 20:01:09
February 10 2013 19:55 GMT
#5940
Price doesn't hit huntmaster, a card I imagine would force a wrath otherwise. Ditto to Flesh. There are probably other cards you want to hit with Wind.

EDIT: I guess Flesh does hit Huntmaster, but still edicts are well known for not always hitting what you want them to.
Prev 1 295 296 297 298 299 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft449
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta117
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft495
PiGStarcraft449
RuFF_SC2 189
SpeCial 57
PiLiPiLi 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1338
Hyuk 50
Bale 31
Noble 27
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Counter-Strike
taco 606
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox588
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor652
Other Games
summit1g9848
Coldzera 817
JimRising 483
C9.Mang0318
Sick83
ViBE74
ArmadaUGS35
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick733
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo730
• Stunt253
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 38m
Online Event
7h 38m
FEL
12h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.