• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:57
CEST 10:57
KST 17:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9759 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 295

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 293 294 295 296 297 665 Next
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 07 2013 12:40 GMT
#5881
On February 07 2013 17:12 spinesheath wrote:
I thought Mystical Teachings was already phased out by the very similar deck running Shadow of Doubt. It's an amazing card, works wonders against stuff like Pod, and can even act as a 2 mana cantrip land destruction against fetches.

I think you're referring to gifts ungiven, which gives your opponent the option of what goes into your hand and what does not. This means you need to be running 3 ofs for answers meaning most gifts decks just become controlly reanimator decks.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
February 07 2013 13:14 GMT
#5882
On February 07 2013 21:40 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 17:12 spinesheath wrote:
I thought Mystical Teachings was already phased out by the very similar deck running Shadow of Doubt. It's an amazing card, works wonders against stuff like Pod, and can even act as a 2 mana cantrip land destruction against fetches.

I think you're referring to gifts ungiven, which gives your opponent the option of what goes into your hand and what does not. This means you need to be running 3 ofs for answers meaning most gifts decks just become controlly reanimator decks.

No, I didn't have anything about Gifts Ungiven in mind with that post...
It's just that Wafo Tapa made a new deck that is very similar to his teachings deck, and that new deck runs 2 Shadow of Doubt main and no Mystical Teachings. The new deck seems much better than the old one.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
February 07 2013 15:21 GMT
#5883
On February 07 2013 14:01 el_dawg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 13:47 Judicator wrote:
Also NotSorry, digging deep for cards are we?

(cookies for anyone else who gets this)


I get it, but I'm just a lurker.

@NotSorry, I'd second the recommendations to give pauper a try. You can get a deck for about the same price as a Momir avatar. Also, the format was just shaken up by the banning of empty the warrens, grapeshot and invigorate, so there's some new room for deckbuilding.

Still haven't been able to figure out how to buy from these bots, but I think I'm just gonna say fuck it and jump straight into a T2 RDW as it's a deck I know very well and have placed highly in local tournaments with. Just kind of annoying that I had a few dozen people telling me to get into mtgo then the day I do they are all afk and the client is so counter-intuitive it makes me wanna say fuck it and just drive the 20mins to play live. Maybe I'll give pauper a try as well altho I've never played the format before so I'll have to do a bit of reading first to see where to start.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
February 07 2013 15:32 GMT
#5884
On February 08 2013 00:21 NotSorry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 14:01 el_dawg wrote:
On February 07 2013 13:47 Judicator wrote:
Also NotSorry, digging deep for cards are we?

(cookies for anyone else who gets this)


I get it, but I'm just a lurker.

@NotSorry, I'd second the recommendations to give pauper a try. You can get a deck for about the same price as a Momir avatar. Also, the format was just shaken up by the banning of empty the warrens, grapeshot and invigorate, so there's some new room for deckbuilding.

Still haven't been able to figure out how to buy from these bots, but I think I'm just gonna say fuck it and jump straight into a T2 RDW as it's a deck I know very well and have placed highly in local tournaments with. Just kind of annoying that I had a few dozen people telling me to get into mtgo then the day I do they are all afk and the client is so counter-intuitive it makes me wanna say fuck it and just drive the 20mins to play live. Maybe I'll give pauper a try as well altho I've never played the format before so I'll have to do a bit of reading first to see where to start.


Go to your collection, go to the tab that's just a bar (very bottom, you should start on it),, make your tickets all tradeable. Go to the classifieds (like I told you how to earlier), search for the card you want, right click on the ad, hit trade, get all the cards you want from their collection, follow the instructions the bot gives you (usually involves typing "done" when done) then accept the trade twice.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-07 17:58:07
February 07 2013 17:54 GMT
#5885
On February 07 2013 22:14 spinesheath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 21:40 Risen wrote:
On February 07 2013 17:12 spinesheath wrote:
I thought Mystical Teachings was already phased out by the very similar deck running Shadow of Doubt. It's an amazing card, works wonders against stuff like Pod, and can even act as a 2 mana cantrip land destruction against fetches.

I think you're referring to gifts ungiven, which gives your opponent the option of what goes into your hand and what does not. This means you need to be running 3 ofs for answers meaning most gifts decks just become controlly reanimator decks.

No, I didn't have anything about Gifts Ungiven in mind with that post...
It's just that Wafo Tapa made a new deck that is very similar to his teachings deck, and that new deck runs 2 Shadow of Doubt main and no Mystical Teachings. The new deck seems much better than the old one.

Didn't even know he had a teachings deck :O

You have a link to his newer build?

Edit: nvm found it

Link for those interested: http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Digital/MagicOnlineTourn.aspx?x=mtg/digital/magiconline/tourn/4940435
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Louuster
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2869 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-07 18:01:08
February 07 2013 18:00 GMT
#5886
3 Snapcaster Mage

2 Azorius Charm
4 Cryptic Command
4 Electrolyze
4 Lightning Bolt
3 Mana Leak
2 Shadow of Doubt
3 Spell Snare
3 Sphinx's Revelation
2 Supreme Verdict
4 Think Twice

4 Arid Mesa
4 Celestial Colonnade
2 Hallowed Fountain
2 Island
1 Mountain
1 Mystic Gate
1 Plains
4 Scalding Tarn
2 Steam Vents
2 Sulfur Falls
3 Tectonic Edge

http://www.wizards.com/magic/Digital/MagicOnlineTourn.aspx?x=mtg/digital/magiconline/tourn/4981512
13th place is him

^ too slow lol
Kim Taek Yong fighting~
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 07 2013 18:14 GMT
#5887
I prefer my list *sniff* lol

Being honest I'd have to test with that list, but it looks like a typical uwr list that's gone in the controlling direction like the recent cfb (I think?) article advised.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
February 07 2013 19:41 GMT
#5888
On February 07 2013 03:04 Judicator wrote:
Bad decks are bad. Don't try it. The answer is Act of Treason.


I probably wont, but you forget I am the brew player. Not the net decker or the power gamer. I was the guy running deathright shaman and a Bayou in the board as a Legacy Zombies player at SCG Cincy. I was also the guy running 4 of Hellriders in a RWB tokens list when Dark Ascension was in full swing. I like decks that break the mold and make the opponent think.

Not to knock on you but I found playing UB and Esper control during Innistradt so fucking boring. You always knew when you won, even if the opponent didn't. You could make retarded lines that no one even thought were possible. Yea I looking at you Flashback Alchemy finding a think twice, drawing a snap caster mage, and casting it to flash back a tragic slip to essentially win you the game. It brought results buit it wasn't fun at all.

That's why I talk about all the cool brews I have ideas for. Borzhov and Boros humans might not be tier one. But you bring that to a major tournament and no one expects it you look like a genius, and even if you lose you can blame it on trying out a brew and having fun.

Again I'm not trying to knock people who play tier one decks, this is just how I see magic. Break the mold as much as possible.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
February 07 2013 20:16 GMT
#5889
Isn't Boros Humans T1? I mean it's just as fast as RDW with turn 3 kills possible and turn 4 kills in abundance.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
February 07 2013 20:24 GMT
#5890
On February 08 2013 05:16 NotSorry wrote:
Isn't Boros Humans T1? I mean it's just as fast as RDW with turn 3 kills possible and turn 4 kills in abundance.


It really wasn't when I played it(right after avacyn). Idk if it is now either. Only Boros deck I saw was boros aggro which was essentially RDW at SCG.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
February 07 2013 21:21 GMT
#5891
Here's a fun one, newbie style: Corpsejack Menace. It specifies "1/1 counter". The question is, does it play nice with Jarad, who doesn't specify that his bonus is a counter? I mean, Jarad is the Golgari guildleader, so it seems like it would make sense for the cards to be intended to synergize, but the wording has me not so sure.
el_dawg
Profile Joined September 2011
United States164 Posts
February 07 2013 21:26 GMT
#5892
On February 08 2013 06:21 JingleHell wrote:
Here's a fun one, newbie style: Corpsejack Menace. It specifies "1/1 counter". The question is, does it play nice with Jarad, who doesn't specify that his bonus is a counter? I mean, Jarad is the Golgari guildleader, so it seems like it would make sense for the cards to be intended to synergize, but the wording has me not so sure.


Sorry, corpsejack doesn't work with Jarad. Corpsejack works pretty well with Prime Speaker Zegana though. http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=366416 draw 9, call the flavor police.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
February 07 2013 21:34 GMT
#5893
On February 08 2013 06:26 el_dawg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2013 06:21 JingleHell wrote:
Here's a fun one, newbie style: Corpsejack Menace. It specifies "1/1 counter". The question is, does it play nice with Jarad, who doesn't specify that his bonus is a counter? I mean, Jarad is the Golgari guildleader, so it seems like it would make sense for the cards to be intended to synergize, but the wording has me not so sure.


Sorry, corpsejack doesn't work with Jarad. Corpsejack works pretty well with Prime Speaker Zegana though. http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=366416 draw 9, call the flavor police.


Heh. That's pretty outstanding.

I guess I'll have to stick with my current planned synergy of Corpsejack+Desecration Demon, and keep Jarad handy to chase board wipe. Once I get the Jarads, anyways.

Corpsejack Menace and Desecration Demon leaves you with board wipe or die, anyways. And Jarad, Lotleth Troll, and Corpsejack still get along pretty nicely.

And yes, I know Terminus is still a thing. I'm sure this isn't a tier 1 combo. As it turns out, I don't have a grand to throw at a deck, and it's the "f word" that's forbidden on TL.
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
February 07 2013 21:39 GMT
#5894
If you don't have a bunch of money to spend, RDW is a better use of your resources :/
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
NeonFlare
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Finland1307 Posts
February 07 2013 21:50 GMT
#5895
But RDW is very boring... though I guess if you go and win more stuff you can build something else after.
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
February 07 2013 21:52 GMT
#5896
On February 08 2013 06:34 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2013 06:26 el_dawg wrote:
On February 08 2013 06:21 JingleHell wrote:
Here's a fun one, newbie style: Corpsejack Menace. It specifies "1/1 counter". The question is, does it play nice with Jarad, who doesn't specify that his bonus is a counter? I mean, Jarad is the Golgari guildleader, so it seems like it would make sense for the cards to be intended to synergize, but the wording has me not so sure.


Sorry, corpsejack doesn't work with Jarad. Corpsejack works pretty well with Prime Speaker Zegana though. http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=366416 draw 9, call the flavor police.


Heh. That's pretty outstanding.

I guess I'll have to stick with my current planned synergy of Corpsejack+Desecration Demon, and keep Jarad handy to chase board wipe. Once I get the Jarads, anyways.

Corpsejack Menace and Desecration Demon leaves you with board wipe or die, anyways. And Jarad, Lotleth Troll, and Corpsejack still get along pretty nicely.

And yes, I know Terminus is still a thing. I'm sure this isn't a tier 1 combo. As it turns out, I don't have a grand to throw at a deck, and it's the "f word" that's forbidden on TL.

I'd rather try to combo Desecration Demon with things like Village Bell Ringer. You're not going to make any use out of a tapped Desecration Demon with a lot of counters on it unless you untap it somehow. And if you can untap it, a 6/6 flying already overwhelms pretty much everyhing except for Angel of Serenity, so you really don't need to make it any bigger. And without trample, you don't gain much from making it any bigger either.

If you want to combo something with Corpsejack Menace, you should also look into things that at least do something when they get counters. A Menace triggering evolve of smaller creatures seems fairly nice, since then casting the Menace has an actual effect right when it hits play. Creatures you already have on board get stronger and can immediately attack.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Leonite7
Profile Joined July 2011
Ireland921 Posts
February 07 2013 22:02 GMT
#5897
Corpsejack Menace with Primordial Hydra is always a fun combo. Turn 3 hydra into Turn 4 Corpsejack, it starts small but grows fast.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
February 07 2013 22:03 GMT
#5898
On February 08 2013 06:52 spinesheath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2013 06:34 JingleHell wrote:
On February 08 2013 06:26 el_dawg wrote:
On February 08 2013 06:21 JingleHell wrote:
Here's a fun one, newbie style: Corpsejack Menace. It specifies "1/1 counter". The question is, does it play nice with Jarad, who doesn't specify that his bonus is a counter? I mean, Jarad is the Golgari guildleader, so it seems like it would make sense for the cards to be intended to synergize, but the wording has me not so sure.


Sorry, corpsejack doesn't work with Jarad. Corpsejack works pretty well with Prime Speaker Zegana though. http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=366416 draw 9, call the flavor police.


Heh. That's pretty outstanding.

I guess I'll have to stick with my current planned synergy of Corpsejack+Desecration Demon, and keep Jarad handy to chase board wipe. Once I get the Jarads, anyways.

Corpsejack Menace and Desecration Demon leaves you with board wipe or die, anyways. And Jarad, Lotleth Troll, and Corpsejack still get along pretty nicely.

And yes, I know Terminus is still a thing. I'm sure this isn't a tier 1 combo. As it turns out, I don't have a grand to throw at a deck, and it's the "f word" that's forbidden on TL.

I'd rather try to combo Desecration Demon with things like Village Bell Ringer. You're not going to make any use out of a tapped Desecration Demon with a lot of counters on it unless you untap it somehow. And if you can untap it, a 6/6 flying already overwhelms pretty much everyhing except for Angel of Serenity, so you really don't need to make it any bigger. And without trample, you don't gain much from making it any bigger either.

If you want to combo something with Corpsejack Menace, you should also look into things that at least do something when they get counters. A Menace triggering evolve of smaller creatures seems fairly nice, since then casting the Menace has an actual effect right when it hits play. Creatures you already have on board get stronger and can immediately attack.


Desecration Demon kills something even if they tap it down. If you pretend it's not flying, then it's "only" a 4 drop 6/6 that gets fatter every time it's chumped. Sounds sexy in those terms. Although a splash for the Bell Ringer would still be cute.

The evolvers+menace is something else I've thought about doing with it. Right now I'm playtesting what I've been working with though. It's not perfect, but it's a hell of a lot of fun.

Oh wait, is that even allowed?
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
February 07 2013 22:08 GMT
#5899
If you're already playing Black/Green for Menace + Demon then play burst of strength adds +1/+1 counter and untaps.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-07 22:11:28
February 07 2013 22:09 GMT
#5900
On February 08 2013 07:08 NotSorry wrote:
If you're already playing Black/Green for Menace + Demon then play burst of strength adds +1/+1 counter and untaps.


Oooh, shiny, I like it.

Actually, that makes it tempting to drop the Menaces and Jarad, stick in 4 of those, and double up on Desecration Demon. Then just worry about getting a Rancor down on one, and when it gets tapped down, rip them a new one.
Prev 1 293 294 295 296 297 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 152
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 978
Mind 672
ggaemo 620
Larva 608
Stork 326
Leta 188
PianO 145
Bisu 83
Killer 48
Hyuk 29
[ Show more ]
Bale 25
ZergMaN 24
yabsab 22
Hm[arnc] 6
sorry 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe198
League of Legends
JimRising 407
Reynor106
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1163
Other Games
summit1g10369
C9.Mang0219
Mew2King121
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick522
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream187
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• LUISG 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2358
League of Legends
• Stunt1252
• Jankos1077
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 3m
Online Event
2h 3m
FEL
7h 3m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.