• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:26
CEST 13:26
KST 20:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8405 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 2

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 663 664 665 Next
pSeUd0
Profile Joined August 2009
14 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-22 16:49:29
September 22 2010 16:47 GMT
#21
On September 23 2010 00:15 mishimaBeef wrote:
Was wondering if anyone played magic (tournaments, casual, etc.) and what are your thoughts on the online version of play vs the paper version?



i recommend magic work station + mtg gamepack, both avalible at http://www.magicworkstation.com/
there are also HQ pics avalible for every card.
the application emulates a complete mtg table and is intuitive to use.
as i kinda not played mtg in the last half year, i cannot provide up to date servers besides the default ones. however there is a good forum with indepth strategy/board discussins at http://www.mtgthesource.com/forums/. u should find help there if needed.

hope it helps
limbokid
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany143 Posts
September 22 2010 17:09 GMT
#22
Im playing with Workstation too. MTGO limited is just to expensive for me. Workstation is just a good programm to test constructed decks and prepare for tournaments
Gustav_Wind
Profile Joined July 2008
United States646 Posts
September 22 2010 17:17 GMT
#23
On September 23 2010 00:48 Mogwai wrote:
I really really hate how it changes the dynamics of bounce and pump in limited. I mean, it basically just took removal (already too strong in limited) and made it stronger. And then my housemates were dicking around with an 11th edition draft and they told me they brought lightning bolt back... Wow, great, bring back an already borderline OP card that's of a type that just got buffed in draft.

uhg whatever, I understand that it's not the end of the world, but I was already getting fed up with the game and the direction Wizards was taking with it. Those stupid giant guys who make you sacrifice X permanents when they attack and are indestructible, more retarded planeswalkers, meh, it's just not something I'm interested in. There's a difference between spicing stuff up and keeping the game interesting and changing it so much that it loses its identity. I feel like magic was moving towards the latter.


Sup Mogwai

I wish combat damage stacked too, and I wish pump was a bit better, but the other stuff isn't so bad.

Why is removal too strong in limited? yes, it's very strong, and in most formats you pick removal over almost everything, but why is that a problem for gameplay? They usually print the right amount of it at common and so it plays fine.

Rise of Eldrazi draft had those huge guys that tended to win the game when they attacked, but they still costed a million. There are a lot of successful archtypes in RoE draft; it's not all about playing huge creatures. It's a really good draft format.

planeswalkers are pretty dumb but thankfully (for limited) they are mostly mythic. For constructed it kinda sucks, but you said you don't care about it. Constructed is really different these days but Limited still plays like it has for the past couple of years.


UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-22 17:21:01
September 22 2010 17:19 GMT
#24
Used to play competitively, I wasn't that good but I still know a lot of really good players (are or were top 50 in us). Far as I'm concerned modo isn't worth spending a cent on for constructed. Just barn people with lots of cards and play with their stuff... basically, the same way it works in real life.

It's hands down the best way to draft though. Lots of cube drafting and lots of modo drafts = lots of improvement.

Last time I played, the interface was miserable... I assume that's still true.

EDIT: Limited is really good right now. Constructed has been kinda bad lately... standard is really low on tricks, it's just like, play your dudes and turn them sideways, not many surprises.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
haxorz
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States138 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-22 17:36:18
September 22 2010 17:34 GMT
#25
I play Pauper on MTGO. Pauper is a variant of constructed Magic where only commons are allowed. It started out as a community-run thing ( http://www.pdcmagic.com/ ), but it is now fully supported by WOTC on MTGO (for example, last week's tourney http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Digital/MagicOnlineTourn.aspx?x=mtg/digital/magiconline/tourn/1604159 ).

Pauper is fun, relatively skill intensive (perhaps more so than regular "powered" Magic), and obviously relatively cheap. One of the best parts about Pauper is its accessibility; you can build virtually any deck for a few dollars.

On MTGO, there are various "rooms" (kinda like chat channels) in which people duel. Check out the Casual Room for casual Pauper games or the Tourney Practice Room for competitive Pauper games. Also, guys from the community run site pdcmagic.com usually hang out in the "pdc" chat room (/join pdc).
And theres the GG.
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
September 22 2010 17:41 GMT
#26
On September 23 2010 02:17 Gustav_Wind wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2010 00:48 Mogwai wrote:
I really really hate how it changes the dynamics of bounce and pump in limited. I mean, it basically just took removal (already too strong in limited) and made it stronger. And then my housemates were dicking around with an 11th edition draft and they told me they brought lightning bolt back... Wow, great, bring back an already borderline OP card that's of a type that just got buffed in draft.

uhg whatever, I understand that it's not the end of the world, but I was already getting fed up with the game and the direction Wizards was taking with it. Those stupid giant guys who make you sacrifice X permanents when they attack and are indestructible, more retarded planeswalkers, meh, it's just not something I'm interested in. There's a difference between spicing stuff up and keeping the game interesting and changing it so much that it loses its identity. I feel like magic was moving towards the latter.


Sup Mogwai

I wish combat damage stacked too, and I wish pump was a bit better, but the other stuff isn't so bad.

Why is removal too strong in limited? yes, it's very strong, and in most formats you pick removal over almost everything, but why is that a problem for gameplay? They usually print the right amount of it at common and so it plays fine.

Rise of Eldrazi draft had those huge guys that tended to win the game when they attacked, but they still costed a million. There are a lot of successful archtypes in RoE draft; it's not all about playing huge creatures. It's a really good draft format.

planeswalkers are pretty dumb but thankfully (for limited) they are mostly mythic. For constructed it kinda sucks, but you said you don't care about it. Constructed is really different these days but Limited still plays like it has for the past couple of years.



well, the whole dynamic of bounce/pump vs. removal in combat has now been changed so that you can never enter even combat (3/3 vs. 3/3 for instance) with a pump/bounce spell without putting yourself in position to eat a 2 for 1 if the opponent has instant removal. again, w/e, I understand that they can balance this through their set construction, I just think it ruined what was once a good dynamic between the spell types.

my point about the eldrazi is that their card design is stupid, less than their card design is imbalanced. basically they're threats that are impossible to deal with which is exactly 0 fun to play against, so the whole card design is a push and pull between making the person with the card want to shoot themselves (because they can't play the damn thing) and making the person without the card want to shoot themselves (because they can't deal with the damn thing when it's in play). It's like having a set where the focal point is multiple cards that are more powerful than darksteel colossus... oh wait, it's exactly that. So w/e, it doesn't necessarily have to screw up the set for drafting, but it's still stupid design IMO. It's a concept that is innately unfun IMO.

god do I hate mythic being an excuse to hide behind for limited balance. go lose a PTQ top 8 draft because some fucking tard managed to open Garruk Wildspeaker and play it on turn 4 in 2 games and then come back and tell me that rarity makes planeswalkers acceptable. If anything, it's even more infuriating that each draft you'll usually have 1 dude who just hits the lottery and has some gamebreakingly powerful and resilient threat handed to them on a silver platter. Again, I understand that people can beat them and yea, I've won plenty of limited matches vs. planeswalkers, but it's still stupid that they're basically just tacked onto the game and don't have anything really devoted to removing them. They just don't feel like they belong in the game, yet Wizards seems to be running with them as a fixture in the game now.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Octothorpe
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States52 Posts
September 22 2010 17:48 GMT
#27
I think MTGO is a great practice tool if you're a tournament player. Especially if you don't have any local pros to play with. If you're a consistent player, the decks you build will pay for themselves in tournament results. (Standard is the optimal format to do this with, the prices of older cards on MTGO are very inflated)

Limited, unfortunately, is almost a guaranteed money sink. In order to break even you'll have to consistently place 1st or 2nd in the 8-4 queues. The skill difference between those players and the average player that signs up for a standard daily event is usually worlds apart.

I don't really know much about the casual formats, but I know there are a wide variety supported on MTGO if that's your thing.

I tried playing solely MTGO when I moved, and I found myself missing the experience of fine tuning decks with my playtest group, getting ready for tournaments together, etc. You can't beat how much better playing in multiple Standard tournaments every day makes you though. :\

To sum it up, I think MTGO is a great supplemental practice tool for tournament players who don't have a group of skilled players to test with, or who don't have a very big local scene.
#
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-22 18:10:32
September 22 2010 18:09 GMT
#28
On September 23 2010 02:41 Mogwai wrote:
my point about the eldrazi is that their card design is stupid, less than their card design is imbalanced. basically they're threats that are impossible to deal with which is exactly 0 fun to play against, so the whole card design is a push and pull between making the person with the card want to shoot themselves (because they can't play the damn thing) and making the person without the card want to shoot themselves (because they can't deal with the damn thing when it's in play). It's like having a set where the focal point is multiple cards that are more powerful than darksteel colossus... oh wait, it's exactly that. So w/e, it doesn't necessarily have to screw up the set for drafting, but it's still stupid design IMO. It's a concept that is innately unfun IMO.

TBH, the only Eldrazi that actually protects himself is Emrakul. And he primarily sees play in the eternal formats, where far more ridiculous things have existed.

On September 23 2010 02:41 Mogwai wrote:
god do I hate mythic being an excuse to hide behind for limited balance. go lose a PTQ top 8 draft because some fucking tard managed to open Garruk Wildspeaker and play it on turn 4 in 2 games and then come back and tell me that rarity makes planeswalkers acceptable. If anything, it's even more infuriating that each draft you'll usually have 1 dude who just hits the lottery and has some gamebreakingly powerful and resilient threat handed to them on a silver platter. Again, I understand that people can beat them and yea, I've won plenty of limited matches vs. planeswalkers, but it's still stupid that they're basically just tacked onto the game and don't have anything really devoted to removing them. They just don't feel like they belong in the game, yet Wizards seems to be running with them as a fixture in the game now.

Core Set draft is a really poor example to use. The lack of inherent synergy in the card design means that Limited always devolves into whoever pulled more bombs and removal, regardless of rarity. The fact that some of them have a little orange rarity symbol doesn't change that.
Moderator
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
September 22 2010 18:40 GMT
#29
i don't think I've ever done a core set draft. other than complaining that they brought lightning bolt back in my previous post, what makes you think I'm talking about core set drafts?
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-22 18:49:43
September 22 2010 18:41 GMT
#30
Because that's what people are drafting right now....

While I agree with some of your points on draft, I have to step in and say that perpetual complaining about "the direction" of the game gets thrown around a lot in every set. Especially in limited where your ability to control the randomness is well...limited.

Case in point, I had 1 Tome Scour in my last draft deck, I drew it every game. Scoured an opponent's bombs (Ascetic, Liliana, Doom Blade, Platinum Angel, etc.) every time. Shit happens in draft, deal with it.
Get it by your hands...
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
September 22 2010 18:46 GMT
#31
yeah core set draft is like a real format now. that people don't hate. they've been improving them a lot
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
September 22 2010 18:52 GMT
#32
On September 23 2010 01:19 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2010 01:13 kuresuti wrote:
Proliferate won't help

IMO none of the Proliferate cards are strong enough to be really relevant to PWs. A single loyalty counter isn't worth the cost for most of the Proliferate cards. It'll buy you a turn tops against beatdown, and getting you closer to the ult is rarely worth anything because the ult is so unlikely.

On the other hand, it'll keep Pyromancer combo playable in Extended, which I support because Pyromancer is one of the few combos that isn't completely noninteractive.

Show nested quote +
On September 23 2010 01:13 kuresuti wrote:
Looking forward to some Planeswalker removal. I'd be surprised if they just keep ignoring them.

Ratchet Bomb

Show nested quote +
On September 23 2010 01:19 Crushgroove wrote:
Main problem with mtgo is no vintage play. For some of us older kids, that's the only format we play.

If you allow vintage on MTGO, don't you get into shady territory whether virtual copies of those cards violates the reprint policy?


They've been "printing" no-reprint cards in the Master's Editions for a while now.
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-22 21:30:25
September 22 2010 21:00 GMT
#33
I used to play exclusively constructed online EVERY day and had spread sheets to keep track of my spendings/earnings, and I can tell you that it is very time consuming...

best thing to do is find a backer at a local card store and get to know them..(someone who owns EVERYTHING online) and then borrow decks for days/weekends/events, whatever...

and then give them 1 pack for every so many you win etc..

best way to play..

avoid constructed formats that you don't have a good grasp or are very draw dependent.. not worth playing in for $
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-22 21:39:43
September 22 2010 21:35 GMT
#34
On September 23 2010 03:40 Mogwai wrote:
i don't think I've ever done a core set draft. other than complaining that they brought lightning bolt back in my previous post, what makes you think I'm talking about core set drafts?

Garruk wasn't mythic in Lorwyn. Mythic didn't exist yet, so in order for you to lose to a mythic Garruk, it had to be a core set draft.

If I'm jumping to conclusions, I apologize.

On September 23 2010 03:46 UniversalSnip wrote:
yeah core set draft is like a real format now. that people don't hate. they've been improving them a lot

M11 is a playable limited format, it's true. But that's largely because it's comparing to M10 (which, despite the hype, was still a bland Limited format), and Zen/Zen/Wwk (which was even worse than core set Limited formats). And it obviously doesn't compare to RoE draft.
Moderator
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
September 22 2010 21:39 GMT
#35
hmm, my recollection of the introduction of mythic is off then.

I was thinking of Lorwyn... Mythic was in Shards then?

well, anyway, I still think planeswalkers are stupid, but w/e, I'm coming off as a crotchety old man, so just ignore me.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-22 21:43:06
September 22 2010 21:41 GMT
#36
On September 23 2010 06:39 Mogwai wrote:
well, anyway, I still think planeswalkers are stupid, but w/e, I'm coming off as a crotchety old man, so just ignore me.

As a concept, I agree. But in the case of Limited, I don't think a bomb PW is really any more ridiculous than bomb rares in similar formats.

In constructed, we could have a whole discussion about how new Jace is worth more than Revised dual lands.
Moderator
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-23 01:18:13
September 23 2010 01:17 GMT
#37
On September 23 2010 06:41 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2010 06:39 Mogwai wrote:
well, anyway, I still think planeswalkers are stupid, but w/e, I'm coming off as a crotchety old man, so just ignore me.

As a concept, I agree. But in the case of Limited, I don't think a bomb PW is really any more ridiculous than bomb rares in similar formats.

In constructed, we could have a whole discussion about how new Jace is worth more than Revised dual lands.


Yes, I lost a match even after resolving my Ajani. Personally I find PWs fun and different, I mean it could have been done better, but hey if MtG played it safe, we would have some pretty bland sets after so long.

Seriously though, fuck new Jace. Fuck him up and down. I get into my local scene and everyone is looking to trade for a new Jace or Baneslayer, worst part is that nobody knows why the fuck they want one beyond it's card advantage hurhurhur.
Get it by your hands...
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-23 01:24:26
September 23 2010 01:24 GMT
#38
On September 23 2010 10:17 Judicator wrote:
Seriously though, fuck new Jace. Fuck him up and down. I get into my local scene and everyone is looking to trade for a new Jace or Baneslayer, worst part is that nobody knows why the fuck they want one beyond it's card advantage hurhurhur.

How about "when I untap with one in play, the other guy scoops"?
Moderator
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
September 23 2010 01:38 GMT
#39
On September 23 2010 10:24 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2010 10:17 Judicator wrote:
Seriously though, fuck new Jace. Fuck him up and down. I get into my local scene and everyone is looking to trade for a new Jace or Baneslayer, worst part is that nobody knows why the fuck they want one beyond it's card advantage hurhurhur.

How about "when I untap with one in play, the other guy scoops"?


I haven't looked at the scene too in depth yet, I know the chase rares but that's about it, no real look into constructed play other than some concepts that weren't around when I last played. I am just saying you got scrubs chasing things that they really don't understand why it's a chase.
Get it by your hands...
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17847 Posts
September 23 2010 08:24 GMT
#40
Does anyone remember Etherlords? This was actually a pretty nifty game, pity it got forgotten/abandoned.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 663 664 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 921
WardiTV349
OGKoka 90
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 12089
StarCastTV_EN333
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko332
OGKoka 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13981
Bisu 5158
FanTaSy 3897
Jaedong 1469
Shuttle 1068
BeSt 1016
actioN 702
EffOrt 597
Horang2 514
Larva 301
[ Show more ]
Leta 294
Zeus 240
Dewaltoss 121
Barracks 114
Mind 99
Sexy 86
JYJ 78
scan(afreeca) 73
Mong 72
sorry 67
ToSsGirL 57
Shinee 44
sSak 42
Killer 41
Aegong 30
Free 30
Bale 29
soO 24
HiyA 14
Sacsri 11
yabsab 8
Dota 2
XaKoH 353
Dendi283
Counter-Strike
x6flipin209
Other Games
singsing2246
olofmeister1315
B2W.Neo346
crisheroes303
Pyrionflax219
dupreeh124
Livibee112
KnowMe83
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick623
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1281
Other Games
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 34m
Replay Cast
11h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 34m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 34m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.