• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:41
CEST 14:41
KST 21:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8451 users

So I just installed Baldur's Gate II - Page 27

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 80 Next
Casta
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark234 Posts
October 26 2010 09:28 GMT
#521
On October 23 2010 15:55 JohannesH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2010 14:54 Advocado wrote:
Any tips on making that Troll keep easier ? If you don't want your archer spamming fire arrows or something. I load up fire spells, but still kinda slow. Any early melee weapons with fire enchant to be found?

What's the most interesting party composition you run with in terms of dialogue/side quests?

If you have enought guys I don't see why not have someone spamming fire/acid arrows. But other choices are casting melfs meteors, much more troll kills for a spell slot. For fire/acid melee weapons, there's one to be found in the keep itself, and another available during Trademeet quest that I can think of.


You can also buy a longsword with +1 fire in the inn in the slums district if you got the gold.
Dfgj
Profile Joined May 2008
Singapore5922 Posts
October 26 2010 09:41 GMT
#522
On October 26 2010 18:28 Casta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2010 15:55 JohannesH wrote:
On October 23 2010 14:54 Advocado wrote:
Any tips on making that Troll keep easier ? If you don't want your archer spamming fire arrows or something. I load up fire spells, but still kinda slow. Any early melee weapons with fire enchant to be found?

What's the most interesting party composition you run with in terms of dialogue/side quests?

If you have enought guys I don't see why not have someone spamming fire/acid arrows. But other choices are casting melfs meteors, much more troll kills for a spell slot. For fire/acid melee weapons, there's one to be found in the keep itself, and another available during Trademeet quest that I can think of.


You can also buy a longsword with +1 fire in the inn in the slums district if you got the gold.
Just knock trolls flat normally then swap to a fire or acid arrow bow for the kill. 1 arrow per target, and the keep is full of them.
SF-Fork
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Russian Federation1401 Posts
October 26 2010 09:44 GMT
#523
I'm having problems with ''the ritual quest'' from the tactics mod. I've finished the actual ritual, although partially, so now Pontifex wants to fight me. I've read that people can finish him lvl15-17, but Im 21-23 and can't really kill him. I'm just not good fighting dragons.

I have even considered trying to re-do the ritual in the proper way just so I don't have to fight him (yeah, I've gone and spoiled myself), I have a backup just before the interruption, but after that if I sleep, I get an encounter in my dreams with poison bhaalspawn (probably from tactics as well) which really took me a while to get through, and I do not want to do THAT again.

So basically, he is immune to traps, to backstab. He is smart enough not to attack my Mordekainen sword, has infinite timestops it seems. After wasting all my magic piercing spells, he puts some of them up again and heals himself. Also he is accompained by 4-6 sand golems, but those aren't much problem. He teleports to your location as well so you can't run, lure him away.
Any help??
valaki
Profile Joined June 2009
Hungary2476 Posts
October 26 2010 10:08 GMT
#524
Okay i'm gonna install BG2 with all the expansions today, first time tho. Can anyone list what fixes/patches/mods are necessary/highly recommended?
ggaemo fan
Rikstah
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia126 Posts
October 26 2010 10:10 GMT
#525
Firstly, great choice!

This game is honestly epic. The learning curve is super steep so my only pointer would be to keep at it and keep playing because you'll find it is really rewarding.

And dont die, dont ever let any of them die... hehe you've done ur job right if ur characters never die.

Oh man just seeing this thread gave me goosebumps thinking about the good old days playing this game.
Thors before Whores man
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
October 26 2010 10:26 GMT
#526
On October 26 2010 19:08 valaki wrote:
Okay i'm gonna install BG2 with all the expansions today, first time tho. Can anyone list what fixes/patches/mods are necessary/highly recommended?


If BG2 only, then just get some community bugfixes, widescreen and high-res mods. The real deal is getting BG1 along with it and then Weidu BGT (Baldur's Gate Trilogy) or EasyTutu which both turn BG1 and BG2 into a single game (both on BG2 engine), provide a ton of bugfixes etc. Best mods ever.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
valaki
Profile Joined June 2009
Hungary2476 Posts
October 26 2010 11:15 GMT
#527
On October 26 2010 19:26 Manit0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2010 19:08 valaki wrote:
Okay i'm gonna install BG2 with all the expansions today, first time tho. Can anyone list what fixes/patches/mods are necessary/highly recommended?


If BG2 only, then just get some community bugfixes, widescreen and high-res mods. The real deal is getting BG1 along with it and then Weidu BGT (Baldur's Gate Trilogy) or EasyTutu which both turn BG1 and BG2 into a single game (both on BG2 engine), provide a ton of bugfixes etc. Best mods ever.


So BG1 + BG2 + ToB + latest patches then EasyTutu then the Bg tweaks (which was linked in a previous post) right?
ggaemo fan
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-26 11:34:02
October 26 2010 11:29 GMT
#528
follow this order remember if you want to play BG1+BG2+Tosc+ToB
If you just want to play BG2+ToB skip bg1 patches, Unfinished Business BG1 and Baldur's gate trilogy ( i bolded stuff you need ).

install:
- Baldur's Gate
- Baldur's Gate : Tales Of The Sword Coast
- Baldur's Gate II : Shadows Of Amn
- Baldur's Gate II : Throne Of Bhaal

Patch Baldur's Gate Tales Of The Sword Coast
http://www.bioware.com/games/tales_sword_coast/support/patches/

Patch Baldur's Gate II : Thone Of Bhaal
http://www.bioware.com/games/throne_bhaal/support/patches/

- mod BG2 Fixpack
http://www.gibberlings3.net/bg2fixpack/

- mod Baldur's Gate Trilogy
http://www.spellholdstudios.net/ie/bgt

- mod Unfinished Business [BG1]
http://www.pocketplane.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=161&Itemid=114

- mod Unfinished Business [BG2]
http://www.pocketplane.net/mambo/index.php?option=content&task=blogcategory&id=101&Itemid=80

- Widescreen mod
http://www.gibberlings3.net/widescreen/


( Skipped all the tweak mods because it isn't important for a first game )



fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
SF-Fork
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Russian Federation1401 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-26 19:25:44
October 26 2010 19:24 GMT
#529
On October 26 2010 18:44 SF-Fork wrote:
I'm having problems with ''the ritual quest'' from the tactics mod. I've finished the actual ritual, although partially, so now Pontifex wants to fight me. I've read that people can finish him lvl15-17, but Im 21-23 and can't really kill him. I'm just not good fighting dragons.

I have even considered trying to re-do the ritual in the proper way just so I don't have to fight him (yeah, I've gone and spoiled myself), I have a backup just before the interruption, but after that if I sleep, I get an encounter in my dreams with poison bhaalspawn (probably from tactics as well) which really took me a while to get through, and I do not want to do THAT again.

So basically, he is immune to traps, to backstab. He is smart enough not to attack my Mordekainen sword, has infinite timestops it seems. After wasting all my magic piercing spells, he puts some of them up again and heals himself. Also he is accompained by 4-6 sand golems, but those aren't much problem. He teleports to your location as well so you can't run, lure him away.
Any help??


I've done it! Another dragon skull (and plate mail) in my collection.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I tried everything I could think off. Traps, Mordekainen swords, demons, lower resistances, malison, backstab, lure, wait for protection to dissipate, of course I breached as much as I could... nothing!

It the end I went back to BG1 basics. Summoned everything I could get and just bullrushed him till he fell (with kai, greater whirlwind, holy power etc). It turns out the planetars auto-raise fallen comrades. New thing I learned and it saved the day!

In Russia we say: Why be smart if you can be strong? (not literal translation)
Aquafresh
Profile Joined May 2007
United States824 Posts
October 26 2010 19:45 GMT
#530
On October 27 2010 04:24 SF-Fork wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2010 18:44 SF-Fork wrote:
I'm having problems with ''the ritual quest'' from the tactics mod. I've finished the actual ritual, although partially, so now Pontifex wants to fight me. I've read that people can finish him lvl15-17, but Im 21-23 and can't really kill him. I'm just not good fighting dragons.

I have even considered trying to re-do the ritual in the proper way just so I don't have to fight him (yeah, I've gone and spoiled myself), I have a backup just before the interruption, but after that if I sleep, I get an encounter in my dreams with poison bhaalspawn (probably from tactics as well) which really took me a while to get through, and I do not want to do THAT again.

So basically, he is immune to traps, to backstab. He is smart enough not to attack my Mordekainen sword, has infinite timestops it seems. After wasting all my magic piercing spells, he puts some of them up again and heals himself. Also he is accompained by 4-6 sand golems, but those aren't much problem. He teleports to your location as well so you can't run, lure him away.
Any help??


I've done it! Another dragon skull (and plate mail) in my collection.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I tried everything I could think off. Traps, Mordekainen swords, demons, lower resistances, malison, backstab, lure, wait for protection to dissipate, of course I breached as much as I could... nothing!

It the end I went back to BG1 basics. Summoned everything I could get and just bullrushed him till he fell (with kai, greater whirlwind, holy power etc). It turns out the planetars auto-raise fallen comrades. New thing I learned and it saved the day!

In Russia we say: Why be smart if you can be strong? (not literal translation)


Yeah basically when I'm having a hard time with a fight I use the project image summoning exploit to get an army of 5-10 planetars. Projected images have no summon cap for some reason and none of the main community mods fix this. I don't think there is a single group in the entire game that will last long against 10 planetars. It's like having a bunch of improved hasted level 18 paladin's wielding holy avengers and casting high level cleric spells.

There are so many ways to play cheesy in BG/BG2 that you learn when soloing or playing sub-optimal parties. Simulacrum quickslot items, invisible bard songs, mind flayer shapechange timestops, hasted timetrap assassinations, infinite spell exploits, horrid wilting chain contingencies, etc etc etc. On another note I just won the final fight in BG2 by landing a lucky critical hit backstab with my assasin for 224 damage before stoneskin kicked in. Fun times.
SF-Fork
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Russian Federation1401 Posts
October 26 2010 19:53 GMT
#531
On October 27 2010 04:45 Aquafresh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2010 04:24 SF-Fork wrote:
On October 26 2010 18:44 SF-Fork wrote:
I'm having problems with ''the ritual quest'' from the tactics mod. I've finished the actual ritual, although partially, so now Pontifex wants to fight me. I've read that people can finish him lvl15-17, but Im 21-23 and can't really kill him. I'm just not good fighting dragons.

I have even considered trying to re-do the ritual in the proper way just so I don't have to fight him (yeah, I've gone and spoiled myself), I have a backup just before the interruption, but after that if I sleep, I get an encounter in my dreams with poison bhaalspawn (probably from tactics as well) which really took me a while to get through, and I do not want to do THAT again.

So basically, he is immune to traps, to backstab. He is smart enough not to attack my Mordekainen sword, has infinite timestops it seems. After wasting all my magic piercing spells, he puts some of them up again and heals himself. Also he is accompained by 4-6 sand golems, but those aren't much problem. He teleports to your location as well so you can't run, lure him away.
Any help??


I've done it! Another dragon skull (and plate mail) in my collection.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I tried everything I could think off. Traps, Mordekainen swords, demons, lower resistances, malison, backstab, lure, wait for protection to dissipate, of course I breached as much as I could... nothing!

It the end I went back to BG1 basics. Summoned everything I could get and just bullrushed him till he fell (with kai, greater whirlwind, holy power etc). It turns out the planetars auto-raise fallen comrades. New thing I learned and it saved the day!

In Russia we say: Why be smart if you can be strong? (not literal translation)


Yeah basically when I'm having a hard time with a fight I use the project image summoning exploit to get an army of 5-10 planetars. Projected images have no summon cap for some reason and none of the main community mods fix this. I don't think there is a single group in the entire game that will last long against 10 planetars. It's like having a bunch of improved hasted level 18 paladin's wielding holy avengers and casting high level cleric spells.

There are so many ways to play cheesy in BG/BG2 that you learn when soloing or playing sub-optimal parties. Simulacrum quickslot items, invisible bard songs, mind flayer shapechange timestops, hasted timetrap assassinations, infinite spell exploits, horrid wilting chain contingencies, etc etc etc. On another note I just won the final fight in BG2 by landing a lucky critical hit backstab with my assasin for 224 damage before stoneskin kicked in. Fun times.


Same thing exactly happened to me in my first irenicus fight. I pulled double critical hit with my kensai-thief and my monk at the same time before Irenicus' protetioncs were up. It was something like +150 dmg. Was a bit dissapointed and decided to load and fight him again properly.


Also I didn't know about the project image bug... My summons were legit, only 5. Planetar + Deva + 2 mordekainen + simulacrum of my ranger-cleric with restoration
meathook
Profile Joined December 2007
1289 Posts
October 29 2010 12:10 GMT
#532
I just finished the quest where you have to get a book of spells from a mage to save the life of on one of Coran's bastard children.

So, I go to the Splurging Stergeon, give his ex-lover the book, party gets 1k exp. and +1 rep.. after she leaves, Coran exclaims "I cannot give my approval for what we've just done!" because my reputation was low before it and the bonus did not clear me of the disliked status. Oh, the irony! Haha.
An ugly planet. A bug planet.
Immersion_
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom794 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-29 12:22:18
October 29 2010 12:21 GMT
#533
Ah man the OP is so lucky, I wish I could erase my entire memory of this game so I could play it for the first time all over again. Surprised you didn't get BG1 too, (apologies if u subsequently did didn't read entire thread) it is also excellent if a slightly different, more open-ended style. Nearly always played mage myself, tried priest and druid too.

Very true spell breach is a very important spell, as is stuff like pierce magic for the dragon fights.

Mage battles were so awesome, the battle in the asylum (you know the one) one of my favourite gaming memories ever :D

Top 3 games of all time no problems.
http://www.twitch.tv/sybar1te Sybarite#2581 - add me for Heroes games. .Play Hots and Overwatch currently. Feel free to add.
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
November 15 2010 19:21 GMT
#534
GOG finally released BG2 today, I bought both packages. Gonna install when I get home from work. I am pretty psyched, I just hope all the mods and patches work for me on windows 7 64 bit...
it's my first day
Groslouser
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
France337 Posts
November 15 2010 19:29 GMT
#535
On October 23 2010 15:15 myopia wrote:
Still waiting for BG2 to show up on GOG...


Well, then you might be interested by this

http://www.gog.com/en/news/new_release_baldurs_gate_2_complete/0
Advocado
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Denmark994 Posts
November 15 2010 19:45 GMT
#536
+ Show Spoiler +
Once you kill Bodin for good, where do I go after that? I've been to the docks because of the books that was in crypt?
http://www.twitch.tv/advocadosc2
Triscuit
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States722 Posts
November 15 2010 19:46 GMT
#537
Probably my favorite game ever made. It is absolutely fantastic.
Aquafresh
Profile Joined May 2007
United States824 Posts
November 15 2010 20:51 GMT
#538
On November 16 2010 04:45 Advocado wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Once you kill Bodin for good, where do I go after that? I've been to the docks because of the books that was in crypt?


Spoilers for the end of BG2

+ Show Spoiler +
If you are in a romance you can take your dead lovers body to the temple of amaunator outside of the umar hills to restore him/her. Place the body and the heart in the shrine with the outstretched hands beyond the lettered tiles. If you're not in a romance just go back to the elven encampment and give Elhan the Rynn Lanthorn to complete that quest, the game should be straight forward from there.
undyinglight
Profile Joined December 2008
United States611 Posts
November 16 2010 11:28 GMT
#539
Digital copy now available for $9.99 USD

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/baldurs_gate_2_complete

No DRM!
Rise Up!
iPlaY.NettleS
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Australia4456 Posts
November 16 2010 11:41 GMT
#540
yes , i find gog has a far better game selection than steam
or rather that is , games that interest me
maybe i'm just getting old
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7PvoI6gvQs
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1315
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 245
Rex 93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56705
Calm 3770
Shuttle 3367
Bisu 1450
FanTaSy 1335
firebathero 392
Stork 287
Mini 264
Hyuk 248
Soma 244
[ Show more ]
Zeus 243
Rush 226
EffOrt 213
actioN 194
Soulkey 169
Last 154
Light 142
ZerO 130
Snow 103
Dewaltoss 66
Mong 63
Pusan 60
PianO 55
Killer 52
Barracks 46
JYJ 44
hero 43
Shinee 36
Free 35
NotJumperer 34
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 27
Aegong 26
Shine 26
Sharp 23
sorry 20
yabsab 19
Sacsri 16
HiyA 16
Noble 14
Hyun 12
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc6835
Dendi654
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1346
kRYSTAL_241
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko387
Other Games
gofns35366
singsing2029
B2W.Neo759
crisheroes265
hiko217
DeMusliM208
Livibee130
byalli110
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
20m
OSC
9h 35m
Replay Cast
10h 20m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.