• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:15
CEST 04:15
KST 11:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7792 users

So I just installed Baldur's Gate II - Page 26

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 80 Next
Qzy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Denmark1121 Posts
October 17 2010 17:17 GMT
#501
I thought this was hilarious..

Entering bridge district in Amn, after fighting lots of monsters..

*Guard approaches us, telling about the flesh-killings in the area, and ends the conversation by saying: If you hear anything, tell me - don't get into trouble!*

Edwin: "Oh, yes... we've braved monsters, Flaming Fist, Sarevok's assorted minions, only to fall to a sneak-thief with an over-fondness for flesh. Excellent deduction."

Haha - i love baldurs gate.. How can you not love such writing?
TG Sambo... Intel classic! Life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Aquafresh
Profile Joined May 2007
United States824 Posts
October 17 2010 17:43 GMT
#502
On October 18 2010 02:17 Qzy wrote:
I thought this was hilarious..

Entering bridge district in Amn, after fighting lots of monsters..

*Guard approaches us, telling about the flesh-killings in the area, and ends the conversation by saying: If you hear anything, tell me - don't get into trouble!*

Edwin: "Oh, yes... we've braved monsters, Flaming Fist, Sarevok's assorted minions, only to fall to a sneak-thief with an over-fondness for flesh. Excellent deduction."

Haha - i love baldurs gate.. How can you not love such writing?


If you like this stuff you need to install the "more interjections" component of the BG2 Tweak Pack. there is a lot of banter from your party members that you never get to hear due to bugs in the scripting.
Qzy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Denmark1121 Posts
October 17 2010 18:04 GMT
#503
On October 18 2010 02:43 Aquafresh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2010 02:17 Qzy wrote:
I thought this was hilarious..

Entering bridge district in Amn, after fighting lots of monsters..

*Guard approaches us, telling about the flesh-killings in the area, and ends the conversation by saying: If you hear anything, tell me - don't get into trouble!*

Edwin: "Oh, yes... we've braved monsters, Flaming Fist, Sarevok's assorted minions, only to fall to a sneak-thief with an over-fondness for flesh. Excellent deduction."

Haha - i love baldurs gate.. How can you not love such writing?


If you like this stuff you need to install the "more interjections" component of the BG2 Tweak Pack. there is a lot of banter from your party members that you never get to hear due to bugs in the scripting.


Do you have a link for that? =) I might just look into that!
TG Sambo... Intel classic! Life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Breach_hu
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary2431 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-17 18:26:52
October 17 2010 18:23 GMT
#504
The dialogues with the Inspector Beholder are so hilarious, I remember, when I first encountered him in the water city I was laughing like mad because of his lines, then I met him again in sendai's enclave and that scene, oh man, thats the funniest part of the game I guess. (mb the 'other' adventurer party in Abazigal's lair is the second:D - 'Bondari reloads')

I strongly recommend to read some forgotten realms lore, after that you'll be surprised how detailed this game is. (you can be surprised without the lore as well, but its a different level of surprised state.)
Or check out forgotten realms wikia.
Give thanks and praise!
Aquafresh
Profile Joined May 2007
United States824 Posts
October 17 2010 19:50 GMT
#505
On October 18 2010 03:04 Qzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2010 02:43 Aquafresh wrote:
On October 18 2010 02:17 Qzy wrote:
I thought this was hilarious..

Entering bridge district in Amn, after fighting lots of monsters..

*Guard approaches us, telling about the flesh-killings in the area, and ends the conversation by saying: If you hear anything, tell me - don't get into trouble!*

Edwin: "Oh, yes... we've braved monsters, Flaming Fist, Sarevok's assorted minions, only to fall to a sneak-thief with an over-fondness for flesh. Excellent deduction."

Haha - i love baldurs gate.. How can you not love such writing?


If you like this stuff you need to install the "more interjections" component of the BG2 Tweak Pack. there is a lot of banter from your party members that you never get to hear due to bugs in the scripting.


Do you have a link for that? =) I might just look into that!


http://www.gibberlings3.net/bg2tweaks/

It has a lot of components but it's all packaged up WeiDU style so it'll just give you a simple yes/no option to install each one. Just extract the whole thing into the BG2 folder and run setupbg2tweaks or whatever its called and it should be good. I usualy run most of the tweak pack, most of the non obnoxious parts of SCS, Acsension, and all of atweaks as well as easytutu for BG/BG2 mods. I'm not into fanmade content so I don't usually run a lot of the popular things like Solaufein or darkest day or some of the crazy hard challenge mods like improved anvil or tactics.
Qzy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Denmark1121 Posts
October 18 2010 02:41 GMT
#506
On October 18 2010 04:50 Aquafresh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2010 03:04 Qzy wrote:
On October 18 2010 02:43 Aquafresh wrote:
On October 18 2010 02:17 Qzy wrote:
I thought this was hilarious..

Entering bridge district in Amn, after fighting lots of monsters..

*Guard approaches us, telling about the flesh-killings in the area, and ends the conversation by saying: If you hear anything, tell me - don't get into trouble!*

Edwin: "Oh, yes... we've braved monsters, Flaming Fist, Sarevok's assorted minions, only to fall to a sneak-thief with an over-fondness for flesh. Excellent deduction."

Haha - i love baldurs gate.. How can you not love such writing?


If you like this stuff you need to install the "more interjections" component of the BG2 Tweak Pack. there is a lot of banter from your party members that you never get to hear due to bugs in the scripting.


Do you have a link for that? =) I might just look into that!


http://www.gibberlings3.net/bg2tweaks/

It has a lot of components but it's all packaged up WeiDU style so it'll just give you a simple yes/no option to install each one. Just extract the whole thing into the BG2 folder and run setupbg2tweaks or whatever its called and it should be good. I usualy run most of the tweak pack, most of the non obnoxious parts of SCS, Acsension, and all of atweaks as well as easytutu for BG/BG2 mods. I'm not into fanmade content so I don't usually run a lot of the popular things like Solaufein or darkest day or some of the crazy hard challenge mods like improved anvil or tactics.


Thanks for the link! I might try it out next time I run through baldurs gate 2 .

Where are people at in the game? I just killed Valygar Corthala to get into the sphere in the slums. Then went over to Govern. district and told the Cowled wizards the man was dead - and they wouldn't get the body. He wasn't pleased!
TG Sambo... Intel classic! Life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Dfgj
Profile Joined May 2008
Singapore5922 Posts
October 18 2010 03:59 GMT
#507
On October 18 2010 11:41 Qzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2010 04:50 Aquafresh wrote:
On October 18 2010 03:04 Qzy wrote:
On October 18 2010 02:43 Aquafresh wrote:
On October 18 2010 02:17 Qzy wrote:
I thought this was hilarious..

Entering bridge district in Amn, after fighting lots of monsters..

*Guard approaches us, telling about the flesh-killings in the area, and ends the conversation by saying: If you hear anything, tell me - don't get into trouble!*

Edwin: "Oh, yes... we've braved monsters, Flaming Fist, Sarevok's assorted minions, only to fall to a sneak-thief with an over-fondness for flesh. Excellent deduction."

Haha - i love baldurs gate.. How can you not love such writing?


If you like this stuff you need to install the "more interjections" component of the BG2 Tweak Pack. there is a lot of banter from your party members that you never get to hear due to bugs in the scripting.


Do you have a link for that? =) I might just look into that!


http://www.gibberlings3.net/bg2tweaks/

It has a lot of components but it's all packaged up WeiDU style so it'll just give you a simple yes/no option to install each one. Just extract the whole thing into the BG2 folder and run setupbg2tweaks or whatever its called and it should be good. I usualy run most of the tweak pack, most of the non obnoxious parts of SCS, Acsension, and all of atweaks as well as easytutu for BG/BG2 mods. I'm not into fanmade content so I don't usually run a lot of the popular things like Solaufein or darkest day or some of the crazy hard challenge mods like improved anvil or tactics.


Thanks for the link! I might try it out next time I run through baldurs gate 2 .

Where are people at in the game?
I just killed Valygar Corthala to get into the sphere in the slums. Then went over to Govern. district and told the Cowled wizards the man was dead - and they wouldn't get the body. He wasn't pleased!

Just finished a solo run with a Blade (thanks to the person who suggested it), considering ramping up the difficulty and trying another, once I decide what class would be interesting. Alternatively, I could go finish ToB with that character, but I don't find it as interesting (already did Watcher's, anyway).
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
October 18 2010 04:10 GMT
#508
TOB does seem more boring than SOA...

Rather than ramping up the difficulty which I always kept at "normal", instead I install some quest mods to add more to game.

As for finding another kit to play. Again, I suggest installing a kit mod which can be found here: http://modlist.pocketplane.net/index.php?ax=list&cat_id=27
Teejing
Profile Joined January 2009
Germany1360 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-18 20:55:59
October 18 2010 17:46 GMT
#509
On September 24 2010 19:09 Shauni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2010 09:33 Boblion wrote:
On September 24 2010 09:07 Shauni wrote:
um, I just have a question. I installed the mods like was posted in this thread, but now some of the dialogues are really weird. Like, in BG1, they may use 'emotes' like 'quaffs healing potion' while responding, or sometimes long spell descriptions, or something completely unrelated... Is this common or did I mess up somehow with the mods? I think it's related to BGT since only BGII-related dialogues pop up, no?

Which mods you have installed ?


FULL INSTALL and follow this order remember

- Baldur's Gate
- Baldur's Gate : Tales Of The Sword Coast
- Baldur's Gate II : Shadows Of Amn
- Baldur's Gate II : Throne Of Bhaal
Patch Baldur's Gate Tales Of The Sword Coast

http://www.bioware.com/games/tales_sword_coast/support/patches/

Patch Baldur's Gate II : Thone Of Bhaal

http://www.bioware.com/games/throne_bhaal/support/patches/

- mod Ascension ( story / difficulty )

http://weidu.org/asc.html


was my bad, installed another tweak in addition to those
- mod BG2 Fixpack

http://www.gibberlings3.net/bg2fixpack/

- mod Baldur's Gate Trilogy

http://www.spellholdstudios.net/ie/bgt

- mod Baldur's Gate Trilogy Tweaks

http://www.shsforums.net/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=67

- mod Unfinished Business [BG1]

http://www.pocketplane.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=161&Itemid=114

- mod Unfinished Business [BG2]

http://www.pocketplane.net/mambo/index.php?option=content&task=blogcategory&id=101&Itemid=80
- mod Oversight
http://www.gibberlings3.net/oversight/index.php
- mod aTweaks
http://www.shsforums.net/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=709

- mod One Pixel Productions ( BG1 style inventory + some gfx fix )

http://www.spellholdstudios.net/ie/1pp
- mod Sword Coast Stratagems I ( difficulty )
http://www.gibberlings3.net/scs/
- mod Sword Coast Stratagems II ( difficulty )
http://www.gibberlings3.net/scsii/

- mod Widescreen mod

http://www.gibberlings3.net/widescreen/

those...



I am going mad, after spending hours to install all those now my game always crashes just after i got my 4 man party and try to advance to the next lvl. Game just crashes when the world map pops up and i try to advandce to gaukeens promenade.
Im going insane.
evion
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden4 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 17:21:03
October 19 2010 16:12 GMT
#510
EDIT: I solved it! I didn't have to reinstall everything, just make sure I uninstalled all mods before installing ToB <3

Incredible game! I bought both these games as a kids but didn't get through them.

This thread made me want to give them another shot.
I'd like to thank everyone in this thread for contributing with gameplay tips, comments on nostalgic experiance, aswell as making me aware of the awesome mods that exist.


I have a problem that I would be grateful to receive help with;
A few days ago:
I installed BG:2 SoA a few days ago, along with the official patch, bg2fixpack, the widescreen mod, aswell as the big fonts mod. I found out that I couldn't install some of the other mods such as Ascension without ToB, and because I at the time couldn't find my ToB cd:s I decided everything was good enough, and thus started to play.

Today: Have played for about 10 days ingame time, and at chapter 3. Reading up some on the game and realize im missing on some content in the original world without having ToB installed.

I manage to find some backups of my ToB discs (I had burnt copies of almost every game I bought as a kid after several incidents with originals getting destroyed at LANs; PC-screen falling on my BG1 disk case, kids with giant fat fingers scratching my GTA2 etc).

Install the game, patch it, only to realize I'm such an idiot - I didn't uninstall any of the mods before I installed the expansion. I try to run the game, and try to re-install the mods - but as I had feared, I get several errors in the cmd prompt from the different mods, and when I run the game the widescreen mod is disabled, running in 800x600 with flickering/tearing/menu items missing. I decide to not even try to start up a game.

Thankfully, I had backed up the whole SoA directory prior to install. (Aswell as my save file directory - will these save files, SoA v23037, run with ToB v26498,? I certainly hope they do - and I dearly hope I backed up the right files - I copied the "save" folder in SoA dir). Furthermore, I had done a system restore to a point pre-ToB.

Any advice on how to proceed from here? My idea was to try to uninstall every mod in the correct order, then install ToB again, patch it, and then install the mods again. Could the problem resolve in me running of my backup disc? I highly doubt that, since I'm not running a modified exe. Is a full reinstall in order? How do you guys go on and handle these things around all the BG1,BG2+expansions content? Do you have a way figured out in what way is the "best" to go with when removing/updating either game mods or such as in my case, game components? (expansions)

Lots of questions and messy text, I am very sorry folks. English is not my mother tongue and I'm very tired due to excess Baldur's Gating <3. Thank you for reading, any help or thoughts are very much appreciated.
Take care,
evion
skipdog172
Profile Joined June 2010
United States331 Posts
October 19 2010 16:14 GMT
#511
God I love this game. I really hope I get a chance later in life to really play through and explore it again like I did so many years ago...
SF-Fork
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Russian Federation1401 Posts
October 19 2010 17:19 GMT
#512
so... I can't kill the purple dragon from small teeth pass in the big picture mod. Not even with protection from electricity scrolls... Any ideas?
Qzy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Denmark1121 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-20 01:26:08
October 19 2010 23:45 GMT
#513
Does any one have suggestions for characters in an evil party? I currently have:
Korgan (Berserker)
Jaheira (Druid)
Jan Jansen (Illusionist/thief) (yeah im not sure about him - but is there a better evil thief?)
Viconia (cleric)
Me (Mage)
Edwin (Conjurer)

I could use another fighter/tank, but who's evil enough? Minsc is too good hearted.

And just to get other people interested in this oooold game:

[image loading]


Here be dragons!
TG Sambo... Intel classic! Life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
SF-Fork
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Russian Federation1401 Posts
October 20 2010 20:46 GMT
#514
[image loading]

haha, I nailed two!
Aquafresh
Profile Joined May 2007
United States824 Posts
October 20 2010 21:18 GMT
#515
A neat dragon fighting trick at low levels is to have a cleric cast the buff spell "Magic resistance" on him pre-battle. The spell flat out sets your magic resistance to about 20ish percent, which actually decreases the dragons innate resistance. From there you cast one lower resistance and magic missile him to death with the aid of sequencers (seriously magic missile wrecks dragons). Be sure to have your mages and ranged characters protected from fire/acid. The dragons will dispel this on your fighters, but usually won't bother trying to remove it from your spread out back row characters.
Qzy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Denmark1121 Posts
October 21 2010 01:39 GMT
#516
I can't get Widescreen mod to work on ToB :/ Anyone have problems with the same combination?
TG Sambo... Intel classic! Life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Advocado
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Denmark994 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-23 05:59:12
October 23 2010 05:54 GMT
#517
Any tips on making that Troll keep easier ? If you don't want your archer spamming fire arrows or something. I load up fire spells, but still kinda slow. Any early melee weapons with fire enchant to be found?

What's the most interesting party composition you run with in terms of dialogue/side quests?
http://www.twitch.tv/advocadosc2
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
October 23 2010 06:15 GMT
#518
Still waiting for BG2 to show up on GOG...
it's my first day
JohannesH
Profile Joined September 2009
Finland1364 Posts
October 23 2010 06:55 GMT
#519
On October 23 2010 14:54 Advocado wrote:
Any tips on making that Troll keep easier ? If you don't want your archer spamming fire arrows or something. I load up fire spells, but still kinda slow. Any early melee weapons with fire enchant to be found?

What's the most interesting party composition you run with in terms of dialogue/side quests?

If you have enought guys I don't see why not have someone spamming fire/acid arrows. But other choices are casting melfs meteors, much more troll kills for a spell slot. For fire/acid melee weapons, there's one to be found in the keep itself, and another available during Trademeet quest that I can think of.
If you have to ask, you don't know.
iPlaY.NettleS
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Australia4456 Posts
October 26 2010 09:22 GMT
#520
On October 23 2010 15:15 myopia wrote:
Still waiting for BG2 to show up on GOG...

they just added the icewind dale series to GOG , well worth the money imo
very similar to BG series (from someone who has completed BG1 TOTSC , BG2 and TOB)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7PvoI6gvQs
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech151
RuFF_SC2 151
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18598
Rain 1559
GuemChi 898
sorry 50
NaDa 18
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever460
NeuroSwarm202
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 448
minikerr38
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1052
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g6821
JimRising 547
WinterStarcraft528
C9.Mang0166
ViBE134
ZombieGrub10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick816
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 186
• davetesta41
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt255
Other Games
• Scarra955
• Shiphtur484
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 46m
INu's Battles
8h 46m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 46m
OSC
20h 1m
Replay Cast
20h 46m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.