• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:45
CEST 14:45
KST 21:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6668 users

World of Tanks - Page 33

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 69 Next
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 16:52:23
August 04 2012 16:17 GMT
#641
Ah sorry I meant the tier4 T-50 - my concern was that its low tier makes it a transition tank, even though light tanks don't really go any further. If I like lights enough I might bleed into T-50-2, but for now I was wondering if T-50 is a good tank to "settle" into if I want to play scouting...

Edit:
Also, christ, I got so much better once I realized that scouting is more valuable late-game than early-game, heh.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
ParanoiaDHerO
Profile Joined July 2009
United States183 Posts
August 04 2012 21:02 GMT
#642
T-50 is an amazing tank if played properly, and the T-50-2 is nearly OP. If you want to scout and enjoy the play style, it's one of the best possible choices. Don't give up on it til you get all it's upgrades, though.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
August 04 2012 22:06 GMT
#643
I had no idea this game still existed...just downloaded it, hopefully see some of you tonight!
Severus_
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
759 Posts
August 04 2012 22:15 GMT
#644
Guys do we have a channel to meet or something if we don't then somebody should make one.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 22:20:23
August 04 2012 22:20 GMT
#645
On August 05 2012 06:02 ParanoiaDHerO wrote:
T-50 is an amazing tank if played properly, and the T-50-2 is nearly OP. If you want to scout and enjoy the play style, it's one of the best possible choices. Don't give up on it til you get all it's upgrades, though.


I'm enjoying scouting and it was making me jelly whenever I saw T-50s running around with their awesomesauce acceleration while I'd be like a sitting duck whenever I made a bad move, so yeah, I was intending to play it, just didn't know if it (well, both the 50 and the 50-2 I guess) were legit tanks due to their low tier when all I tend to read in this thread is T9 this T10 that

I throw my hands up in the air whenever I spot for a guy that can't hit the side of a barn and then die for it though
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-05 06:30:15
August 05 2012 06:26 GMT
#646
There's entirely too much camping in this game. We're playing capture the neutral base map and 10 of our guys are just camping nowhere near it. And that's a common occurence. Not to mention the cases where we have to assault the enemy base and everyone is just sitting at spawn TT_TT
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
August 05 2012 15:57 GMT
#647
On August 05 2012 15:26 Nikon wrote:
There's entirely too much camping in this game. We're playing capture the neutral base map and 10 of our guys are just camping nowhere near it. And that's a common occurence. Not to mention the cases where we have to assault the enemy base and everyone is just sitting at spawn TT_TT


They can reach the enemy as long as someone spots.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
August 05 2012 17:16 GMT
#648
On August 06 2012 00:57 Southlight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 15:26 Nikon wrote:
There's entirely too much camping in this game. We're playing capture the neutral base map and 10 of our guys are just camping nowhere near it. And that's a common occurence. Not to mention the cases where we have to assault the enemy base and everyone is just sitting at spawn TT_TT


They can reach the enemy as long as someone spots.


Yeah, but people that spot are few and far between. I've had to spot with a T-28 when I'm the 4th strongest on our team and such. People just don't wanna move.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
August 05 2012 20:11 GMT
#649
On August 06 2012 02:16 Nikon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2012 00:57 Southlight wrote:
On August 05 2012 15:26 Nikon wrote:
There's entirely too much camping in this game. We're playing capture the neutral base map and 10 of our guys are just camping nowhere near it. And that's a common occurence. Not to mention the cases where we have to assault the enemy base and everyone is just sitting at spawn TT_TT


They can reach the enemy as long as someone spots.


Yeah, but people that spot are few and far between. I've had to spot with a T-28 when I'm the 4th strongest on our team and such. People just don't wanna move.

I play artillery almost exclusively, and it can get pretty annoying when it is down to me and 2 or 3 non-artillery that refuse to move an inch and spot for me.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
August 05 2012 20:37 GMT
#650
On August 06 2012 05:11 Lemonwalrus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2012 02:16 Nikon wrote:
On August 06 2012 00:57 Southlight wrote:
On August 05 2012 15:26 Nikon wrote:
There's entirely too much camping in this game. We're playing capture the neutral base map and 10 of our guys are just camping nowhere near it. And that's a common occurence. Not to mention the cases where we have to assault the enemy base and everyone is just sitting at spawn TT_TT


They can reach the enemy as long as someone spots.


Yeah, but people that spot are few and far between. I've had to spot with a T-28 when I'm the 4th strongest on our team and such. People just don't wanna move.

I play artillery almost exclusively, and it can get pretty annoying when it is down to me and 2 or 3 non-artillery that refuse to move an inch and spot for me.


Such is why I've made a concerted effort to stay alive until the very end of the game, even if it means having to play like a pussy for the first 8 minutes or so, lol.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
LanTAs
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1091 Posts
August 06 2012 07:22 GMT
#651
how the fuck are you supposed to kill a T50 besides ramming into it??? (driving a panzer 3A) It turns god damn fast and even if i can drive and attempt to ram it its hard to pull off a clean shot on the damn thing
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
August 06 2012 07:24 GMT
#652
On August 06 2012 16:22 LanTAs wrote:
how the fuck are you supposed to kill a T50 besides ramming into it??? (driving a panzer 3A) It turns god damn fast and even if i can drive and attempt to ram it its hard to pull off a clean shot on the damn thing


Spam stuff at its tracks till you get lucky.
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-09 19:19:55
August 09 2012 18:35 GMT
#653
By the way, is there a TL clan I can leech some gold off? The leftover normal experience on some of my tanks is starting to bug me, I just want to get rid of it.
Prime`Rib
Profile Joined September 2010
United States613 Posts
August 10 2012 02:53 GMT
#654
On August 10 2012 03:35 Nikon wrote:
By the way, is there a TL clan I can leech some gold off? The leftover normal experience on some of my tanks is starting to bug me, I just want to get rid of it.


You need clan with provinces on global map.
... funerals are insane, the chicks are so horny, its not even fair, its like fishing with dynamite ...
Vingle
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada86 Posts
August 15 2012 00:27 GMT
#655
Well, I've finally hit the ISU-152 after starting when beta ended.

Fuck the repair costs. That single-handedly turned this tank into a giant money sink. At least the SU-85 is profitable enough to alleviate the problem somewhat (thank god the 107 replacement isn't total crap).

At least I have about 30k free experience so it shouldn't take years to unlock the BL-10.

I'm just waiting for someone to tell me that TDs are never used in clan battles.
Protoss is a very funny race.
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
August 15 2012 00:31 GMT
#656
On August 15 2012 09:27 Vingle wrote:
Well, I've finally hit the ISU-152 after starting when beta ended.

Fuck the repair costs. That single-handedly turned this tank into a giant money sink. At least the SU-85 is profitable enough to alleviate the problem somewhat (thank god the 107 replacement isn't total crap).

At least I have about 30k free experience so it shouldn't take years to unlock the BL-10.

I'm just waiting for someone to tell me that TDs are never used in clan battles.


TDs arent really used in clan battles. :p

Fortunately, clan battle are a really small part of the game too so you're fine.
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
SpaceYeti
Profile Joined June 2010
United States723 Posts
August 21 2012 20:47 GMT
#657
On August 05 2012 07:15 Severus_ wrote:
Guys do we have a channel to meet or something if we don't then somebody should make one.
This is important. Whenever you are on, join the channel "Team Liquid" (two words). If there isn't one, then make one. I know I'll be in there whenever I am online.

We could also try to hangout somewhere specific on the TL.net TS3 server.
Behavior is a function of its consequences.
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 23 2012 19:54 GMT
#658
Only one in TL channel right now, haven't played this game for months, I have a lvl 4 german tank pzkpfw 38 nA to scout.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 23 2012 20:10 GMT
#659
The only way to put one tank's experience to another tank is too use gold right?
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
manloveman
Profile Joined April 2011
424 Posts
August 23 2012 20:15 GMT
#660
On August 24 2012 05:10 grush57 wrote:
The only way to put one tank's experience to another tank is too use gold right?


Yes and that only applies if the tank you are taken from is elited. Don't bother moving it to much around though. Higher tier tanks is not equal more fun.

I just use the normal free experience to get modules faster
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings215
SHIN 133
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 600
SHIN 133
Railgan 57
MindelVK 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 70463
Calm 11058
Rain 2444
Bisu 1660
FanTaSy 848
Stork 559
soO 533
Shuttle 520
Rush 273
Soma 246
[ Show more ]
firebathero 215
Snow 214
Last 194
Light 122
Mind 105
Pusan 73
Sharp 59
Sea.KH 58
hero 47
ToSsGirL 46
Bale 38
Free 36
Trap 34
Aegong 27
Hm[arnc] 26
Mong 24
zelot 18
Sexy 15
yabsab 15
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 11
Noble 11
scan(afreeca) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8723
Dendi807
Counter-Strike
fl0m1717
byalli972
x6flipin502
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
gofns38746
singsing2216
B2W.Neo654
Pyrionflax257
Trikslyr40
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 87
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 5
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV490
League of Legends
• Jankos3045
• Nemesis2458
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1294
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 15m
OSC
10h 15m
Replay Cast
10h 15m
OSC
23h 15m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.